DETENTION {MYG FF}

By taejunbubs

"Isn't it cool to date your school principal?" - A story about y/n who was a school bully dating with her sc... More

My Principal 01
Mad day 02
Party Party Yeah 03
The new teacher 04
Feeling Insecure 05
The Prom Night 07
Choose to leave 08
New Life 09

Holiday! 06

838 6 3
By taejunbubs

"Y/N!!!! MIN YOONGI!!!" someone shake my arms harsh. I slowly open my eyes, and saw my mum pulling our blanket. "What?" I grunted.

"WAKE UP!!! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!" she smack Yoongi's ass. I grab my phone and look at the time, 5:20am.

"Seriously? It's only 5 mum!!!" I frowned. "You need to wake up now!!" she pull Yoongi's arms. "YAHH!!!!" Yoongi yelled and pull the blanket over his head.

"Mum, why not you go to sleep first!!!! I'll wake him!!!" I get down from the bed and pull mum away from him. "MIN YOONGI GET UP!!" she growls.

I push her out from my room "Okay okay he's waking!!" and I immediately lock the door. "YOU BETTER DON'T FALL BACK TO SLEEP!!" she shouted.

I go back to the bed and laid down.

After a while

*Alarms rangs*

I grunted and turn off the alarm. I look at the time, it was 5:50am. I sat on the bed, yawning and stretching my back. I look at Yoongi, he was still sleeping. I get down from the bed and went to shower.

After 15 minutes

I changed into my uniform and walked outside. "Baby~ It's time to wake up" I walked towards him and pull the blanket away.

"Baby....." he grunted and pull me into a hugs. I laid on top of him. "Yes Mr.Min?" I giggled. "Can I sleep more a little?" he look at me while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yah....if you keep-" "LEE Y/N MIN YOONGI!!!!!!"

"I'm sorry baby, seems like mum said no..." I pinch his cheeks. We get up and I open the door. "Yahh!! You two-"

"Mum can you low your voice? Dad was still sleeping!" I frowned. "Be quick I'll make you both breakfast!" she glares at me and went to kitchen.

Yoongi had went shower and I went to tie my hair, and apply some simple makeup,then go outside to help mum.

After 20 minutes

Yoongi came out and sat on the dining table eating the breakfast with me. Mum was washing the pan and murmuring us.

"Two of you, better sleep early amd get up early, don't get late to school! It's not good to-" "Mum can you just stop?" I said.

"I just want you to know that-" "That learning is important, works are important" I stopped her. "That's right, and!" she suddenly raise her voice and walked to us.

She stare at me and Yoongi. "What?" I look at her. Yoongi frowned and look at her. "Why did Yoongi was topless last night?" she glares at us.

"Because it was sweating." Yoongi replied and continued eating his food. "Hmm.....better be that, or else I'll kick your ass!" mum went back to kitchen.

We finished our food and he went to grab his bag. I take my school bag and went to wear my shoes. I help him with his tie and he help me with my bow.

"Quick you two! It's 7:00am already!!!" she push both of us out from our house. "Yahh!!! It's not late yet!" I grunted. "Go go go! Remember to come home for the lunch, I will cook for you!" she put hands on her hips.

"Bye we'll go now" I waved my hand to her so does Yoongi. Yoongi held my hands and we walked to the elevator together.

"You was tired yesterday didn't you?" I look at him and asked. "Um...yea..." he scratched his head. "I tought we could do that thing." I look away. "Tonight okay?" he put his arms at my waist.

Time skip : School - 10:00am

"My baby was a girl~" Jennie show us the report. "Awww then what name you're going to name her?" I asked. "No ideas yet....maybe I'll wait until I found a boy" she sighed.

"So we'll be your daughter's little mummy." Jieun chuckled. I just listen to what they was talking, eating my food. "Y/N, what do you planning to do after graduate?" Rosé asked.

"Well....I'm not sure tho...what about you?" I finished my food. "I want to be a teacher." Jieun said. "I want to be um.... a engineer." Rosé said.

"I'm rich and I don't need works." Irene sip her coffee. We rolled pur eyes "Bruh."

Time skip : After school

I was waiting infront Yoongi's office. "Let's gooooo" Yoongi came out and turn off the lights. "Let's go!" I smiled widely. "Mum is waiting for us......" he locked the door and we walk together to his car.

I get up from his car and he pecked my lips, buckled my seatbelt. "Jennie's baby was a girl~" I chuckled. "You want a baby too huh?" he was rubbing my thigh. "No. I don't like children. They're noisy." I frowned.

"That's why I said you're my soulmate, I don't like kids too." he chuckled. "I wanna have a puppy" I was scrolling my phone.

"Puppy? So sudden?" he look at me. "There's go cute....especially corgi...." I show him the pics. "Yeah that's cute but we don't really have many time to take care of that." he scoffed.

Time skip: Home - 2:00pm

"We're back!" I open the door and took off my shoes. "Y/N! Yoongi! Quick hand me your tumble and go to shower, the food is ready!" she welcome us. I hand her my tumble and Yoongi's.

We put our bag in his office. We went into our room and locked the door. I took off my bow, underwear and uniform, and he took off his tie.

I throw my uniform into the laundry bag and stepped into the bathroom. I open the tap water.

I ignored him and stepped into the tub, water falling on my head. He took off his pants and underwear.

He took off his tshirt and joined me. He back hugging me nipping my neck. "Hey I'm dirty." I pressed some soap.

"Why not we have a quick shower sex?" he whispered into my ears. I turn my head facing him "Mum and dad was outside..." I whispered.

"It's okay, just a quick one. It's been almost a week I didn't did this with you." he kissing my shoulder, touching my body.

He slide his hands to my clit and rubbing them, while another hand was squishing my boobs. The water was falling on our body, making the bathroom not that quiet.

Slowly he's hard, touching my ass. He adjust his dick and push himself into me from behind. I moaned. It's been a while since he put himself into me.

"Mm....." I close my eyes. He pull my hair "Ah....." he moaned. He wrap one of his arms around my waist. "Fuck...." I stick my back on his chest. He began to thrust faster.

After a few minutes, he stopped and press me on the wall, as I use my hands to support me. He groaned and started to go fast and harsh.

"It's....in the bathroom...and we're wet...you still...wanna go so rough..." I whispered. He just chuckled and going fast.

"Come I want to see your pretty face...." he pull out and ask me to stand infront the basins. Then entered from behind again.

He spanked my ass and I let out tiny moans. "You're still that tight...." he whispered while touching my body aggressively.

He grab my ass and holding tight. He was groaning and he let out a deep breath.

"Y/N!!!!" mum was knocking the god damn door. "W-WHAT??" I shouted. Yoongi ignore her, still doing his business.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO TAKING SO LONG??!!!" she yelled again. "MUM CAN YOU JUST LET ME RELAX PEACEFULLY?!"

"IT'S BEEN 30 MINUTES!!!" "GIVE US 10 MORE MIN-!!"

Yoongi suddenly give me a hard thrust, making me stop my words. "Baby!! Mum is outside!" I whispered loud. He continue go rough and my legs start shaking.

Then he pull out and turn my body make me facing him. He carried me and put me on the basins. I wrap my arms around his neck and spread my legs wide. He push himself in again as I move closer to his body.

I bite his earlobes and panting. "Can I mark you?" I whispered in his ear softly. "N-No. When we go holidays then I'll let you mark." he pecked my lips.

After a few more minutes, he groaned and pulls out. He came on the floor and my legs was hurts. "Quick mum is going to bump into our room." Yoongi wash the thing he left on the floor as I quickly shower.

After 15 minutes, we've done showering. I quickly wipe all the water and change into some oversized tee and short.

I went outside and mum was already eating with dad. "What did you two do inside there for so long?" she glares at me. Yoongi came out topless, wiping his hair.

"Tsk, old lady can you just mind your own business? They're grown ass man and women, they can do whatever they want!" dad scolding mum.

"This is not about-" "And this is not your house, it's Yoongi's house!" dad stopped her. "Okay okay, enough, it's okay just eat our lunch" Yoongi stopped them.

I sit infront mum and he sat beside me. "I don't want you both to got children this fast." mum continued eating. "Mum, we didn't plan to have any children" I get a piece of meat and said.

"Forever?" dad look at us. "Um....maybe?" I was chewing my food. "No way! You need to give us our grandson!" mum suddenly raise her voice.

"Why? We don't like kids." I look at Yoongi. Yoongi was looking at me too. "At least one for us" mum said.

"We'll consider that once I've done everything. This is too early to talk about." I answered and continued eating.

Time skip: 10:00pm

I was watching the TV with my parents, while Yoongi was sitting beside me doing his work with his laptop.

"Kiddy we're going to the Japan holiday trip with Lucas's family!" she said excitedly. "WHAT?!" Yoongi suddenly shouted. "We're going to the trip with Lucas's family!" mum smiled widely.

"Can we don't go?" Yoongi frowned. "No, you two must come" mum put her hands on hips. "Whaaaat....." Yoongi sighed. "Why? Anything wrong?" she look at Yoongi.

"N-No." Yoongi burry his face on my shoulder. "Baby." I turn my head and cupped his cheeks. "I don't want to go with them..." he pouted.

He pull me and make me sat on his lap. He wrap his arms around my waist and I pecked his lips. "It's okay, we won't need to talk to him." I pinched his nose.

"I don't want him to ruin our happy trip." he pat my lap. "Why you two don't like him?" dad suddenly asked. "Because he have a crush on Y/N." Yoongi answered.

"Look at out y/n.....too attractive to everyone" mum caressing my hair. I laid my head on Yoongi's shoulder. "Are you sleepy my baby?" Yoongi whispered into my ears softly.

I nods. "Alright she's sleepy we'll go to bed now since it's 10:30pn already." he carry me in his arms. He shut down his laptop and just leave it there.

He bring me to the bathroom for me to brush my teeth.

After brushing teeth.

I laid on the bed almost fallen asleep, but he suddenly jump on the bed and laid beside me. "Baby~" he pecked my cheek.

"Hmm?" I look at him with sleepy face. "You're mine." he whispered. "You're mine too." I close my eyes and give him a smile.

He chuckled "Goodnight jagi~" "Goodnight...." I pull the blanket over my shoulder as he turn on the air conditioner.

Time skip: After 2 days
- The holiday trip, 4:30am

Our board was 7:00am, and we need to check in before 2 hours.

I was yawning and Yoongi wrap his arms around my waist. Lucas was here too, but he went to buy us coffee. I wore a matching cardigan with Yoongi, and a simple sweatpants.

"Once I arrived there I'm going to sleep." Yoongi grunted. "I'm going to sleep too." I laid my head on his shoulder.

My parents had went to check in with Lucas's parents. Then Lucas came back "Be careful, it's still hot." he hand us the coffee. "Thanks." I smiled to him.

I blow the coffee and take a sip. Good. It warmed my body. I put the coffee at the side table. Yoongi was scrolling his phone because he don't want to fall asleep.

Time skip: After 2 hours
- In plane

Our seat was three person each row, and I sat beside the window, Yoongi was between me and Lucas. Lucas wear his eyes mask and fallen asleep very soon.

Yoongi put his hands on my thigh and rubbing them. I was looking at the view outside. This is my first time getting a morning flight.

"I want to go Disney land." I look at him. "Sure, wherever you want to go." he put the blanket on my laps.

I was sleepy so I fallen asleep pretty soon.

Arrived Japan
- 10:00am

Now we're at the airport. It was cold right here and Yoongi held my hands. Lucas help me to take my luggage. They decided to shop around before check into hotel. "Lucas, you said that you'll buy me whatever snack I want!" I pull his arms.

"Yeah yeah you can get whatever you want." Lucas wave his hands. I pull Yoongi's arms and ran into the hypermarket.

I grab a basket and looking around. Lucas followed behind. Our parents had went to somewhere else in this hypermarket.

"You better don't buy all things in here." Yoongi said. "I won't, I'll only buy something that attracts me!" I put a pack of candy into my basket.

After 30 minutes

I grab everything I want, oh god wait a second.

KUMAMON DESIGNED CHIP PACKAGES!!!

I ran to the shelf and grab almost the whole roll of Kumamon's stuff. Candies, chip, chocolate, jellybeans, biscuits...... literally everything with Kumamon printed.

"This are all mine!" Yoongi points at the Kumamons. "No! I saw them first!" I stick my tongue out. "Hey...it's just some snack with Kumamon....." Lucas chewing a gum while both of his hands are taking the luggages.

"You don't know!" I said together with Yoongi. "Just get whatever you want, it's been 30 minutes" he rolled his eyes.

"We'll share it." I glares at him. "Okay." he let go his hands. "There you go" I give him the basket and he gave me our luggage.

We followed him to the counter and he paid all te things we got. "Take it." Lucas hand me the full bag of  snacks. "Thank you oppa~" I smiled and take the snack from him.

"Oppa?" Yoongi pull my arms a little. "Yeah....why?" I look at him. "Nothing." he coughed a few times and Lucas was looking at us.

"Let's go oppa!" I cross my arm on Yoongi's arm. We walked to our parents and they was chatting happily. "Are you kids hungry?" Lucas's mum asked. "A little!" I giggled.

"Let's go to eat our breakfast" Mum smiled. We went to a restaurant in the airport and ate our breakfast.

Time skip: After 2 more hours
-In hotel, 1:00pm

"Do you guys want separate room?" dad asked. "I'm sharing a room with Yoongi" "I'll get my own room" Lucas says.

We checked in and we went to our room.

"Wah~" I jumped to the bed and laid on it. "Get up and shower before you laid yourself on the bed!" Yoongi locked the door and screamed.

"Mm! I'm tired." I get up and look at the view. I took some pictures and send it to the girls. Then Yoongi came beside me and put his hands around my waist.

"Nice view." he chuckled. "Too sunny I'm going to pull the curtains." I pull the curtains and the room turn darker.

"Nice!" I smiled and look at Yoongi. He suddenly being touchy. "Baby~" he put both of his hands on my hips. "What?" I glares at him.

"Kisses." he move closer to me. I pecked his lips. "Real kisses." he whispered. We put our lips together, and open our mouth.

I really like this when we're relaxing. His kiss always calm me and make me feel so hot. We close our eyes, enjoy the feeling.

He slowly move his hands to my ass and pull me closer to him. I wrap my arms on his neck. He slowly move to the bed. He sat on the bed, and I sat on his lap.

We didn't stop the kiss, and he's sliding his hands on my body. Then he flip me to the bed. He took off his cardigan and mine too.

I stopped the kiss "Yah." I look at him. He hovered on top of me, looking deep into my eyes. "Shower before you laid on the bed." I said and push him away, successfully escaped from his arms.

I took my towel from my luggage and went into the bathroom.

After 30 minutes

I came out and Yoongi had fallen asleep on the bed. Bruh this man hahaha

We're here for 3 days, so I didn't take all of my clothes out. I was wearing some cotton sweater, because the weather was pretty cold.

I dry my hair with the hairdryer and applied my skincare on my skin. I walked to the chair and sit down. I power on my Ipad and starts watching K-Drama.

*Beep beep*

A notification. I open the message and it was unknown number.

-Chat-
Unknown number

: Hey y/n

Who are you? :you

: Kamou :) Your victims.

Where did you get my number? : you

: That's not the point. I'm here to get my goods.

What goods did you want? : you

: Well.....Let me join your squad.

What?! Why? : you

: I wanna know more about you and your friends ;)

But I can't make sure they want you to join : you

: Make them allow then

I.....I'll try my best. : you

: Contact me soon <3

Now what should I do? She's asking to join us, what can I tell to Irene? Irene is the one who have rights to let her join or not....

I texted Irene privately.

-Chat-
Irene chubs <3

Irene? Free to talk? : you

: ?
: Anything happened?

Well.....um. : you

: What??

Can we try to be friend with Kamou? : you

: What?! Are you serious -_-

Yes I am....becuz she helped me tho... : you

: Helped you?! What the heck is going on that you need her to help?

She helped me to get rid something I don't like : you

: Something you don't like? What's that??

It's just something I can't get rid by myself. Just let
her join us! : you

: Tell me what was it first.

Um....she helped me to get rid of Winter... : you

: What?! But how?

You explained everything to her.

: WHAT?????
: You serious?!

Yeah....so that's why.... : you

: Fine you'll let her join the group, but if after 3 days, she can't do things like us, I'll kick her out.

Good good thanks hun <3 : you

I immediately texted Kamou.

-Chat-

Kamou Park

She said okay. : you
But if you can't do things like we do then she'll kick you out. : you

: Hmm. Great! Nice to join ya'll~ ❤️

Yeah. Nice to meet you. I'll add you to our chatroom now. : you

- Group Chat -

The barbie world

I love eggs added Kamou.

You're my celebrity: Why she's here?

Barbie girl : @I love eggs WHY DID U ADD HER

Jelly Kim: Why was Kamou here?
Jelly Kim: Anyone explains what happened?

She'll be joining us : I love eggs

I no rene: Yeah. Get along guys. : /
I no rene: It's okay.

You're my celebrity: Irene!!! I can't believe you just approved!

Barbie girl: WHAT??!!! She joining us?!
Barbie girl: No way!!!!

Jelly Kim: You guys serious?

I turn off my phone to escape from the group chat. I'm not sure we could be good with her. Whatever, she'll got kicked by Irene after three days.

After a 1 hour

Yoongi woke up and sat on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"Mum just texted we're going to dinner at around 7:00pm." I said while getting up from the couch. "Mm...." he groaned and yawn.

I climbed on top of him and laid on his body, listening to his heartbeat. He wrapped his arms around my body.

"Baby......." I whispered, pecking his cheek. "Hm?" he replied, while caressing my head with one of his hand.

I slide one of my hand on his body. "Hey." he grabbed my wrist "Naughty." he whispered. "I'm just touching what's mine." I stare into his eyes.

"Are you in the mood now?" he smirked. "Hm....only you could bring me into the mood." I chuckled and pecked his lips gently.

"You're waking my friend....." he gulped and put one of his hand on my ass. "Is it?" I get up and slowly slide down to his crotch, untie his sweatpants.

He just enjoy what I'm doing, and closing his eyes relaxing. I slowly pull his pants down, revealing his tight boxer. His friend is awake.

I get up again and sit on top of his boxer, rubbing his boner with my pussy. I didn't took off my pants because I want him to do that for me.

He groaned "It's getting harder, baby girl." he said while licking his lips. "Hmm....baby girl?" I stop moving my hips.

He get up and wrap his arms on my waist "You wanna be my mommy, huh?" he pull me closer to him, checking me out.

I push him gently as his back hit the headboard. "Take off my clothes for me, baby boy." I commanded.

He chuckled and get up, taking off every pieces clothes off my body. I like the way he look at me, the way he touch my body, the way he kiss my body, everything is pulling me into the mood.

After a few minutes, I'm naked. He took off his clothes, and throw it to the floor. "Shall we start everything mummy?" he whispered.

I help him to take off his only piece of boxer and I rub my pussy on his dick. He moaned and tighten his grip on my waist.

I keep rubbing as he burry his face on my shoulder, hissing and groaning. I want to tease him. He grab my ass tightly. "Do.Not.Spank." I whispered and bite his earlobes.

He tighten his grip on my ass and breath heavily. I slowly move down to his neck, started to licking and nipping them.

He gulped and spanked my ass harsh. I bite his neck. "A-Ah....." he hissed and I glares at him. "What did I say baby boy?" I lift his chin.

"You're too hard for me to resist....." he lick his lower lips. "I'm giving you punishment." I choke him with one of my hand, and another hand rubbing his nipples.

He groaned "Just let me fuck you....." I know he can't wait for this anymore. "Now I'm the one in charge, I can do what I want." I look at him in seductively.

"I can't hold anymore....just put in into it" he said while he tilt his head back. "Hmm. What do you say when you want something, baby boy?" I traced my fingers down touching his body.

"Please mummy," he look at me with puppy eyes. I chuckled a few times, and get up, walking around the room.

"Yah!!!!! You.....I don't care I'm coming to get you!!" he jump down from the bed and I immediately hide behind the couch, and he just jump on the couch and hugs me, not letting me go.

He only use one of his arms to carry me and throw me on his shoulder. "You're getting on my nerves." he throw me on the bed, locking my hands with only one of his hands.

I started to struggle, squirming around. He grab a vibrator out from the luggage.

He didn't say anything, push the vibrator into my pussy and immediately turn on. I gasped at first but he didn't give me any minutes, he pressed the medium level and I screamed a little.

He let go of my hands and sit on the couch, leaving me alone on the bed. "Help yourself kitty, I'm going to watch." he laid his back on the couch and smirking at me.

"I-I....." I can't do anything. "Come here baby." he wave his hands asking me to come to him. My body was shaking at the pleasure that vibrator gave me.

I get down from the bed and walking slow to him. My legs was shaking and I can't balance myself. "B-Baby....."

He switched to one more level, making me fall to the ground. "Yes?" he look at me. I climbed to him and knee infront if him.

"So....daddy is better or baby boy?" he lift my chin. "B-Baby boy" I look at him with puppy eyes. He slapped my face gently, turning to a higher level.

I scream and fall to the ground. "AHH!!!" this thing is making me wet. "So daddy or baby boy?" he pull my hair.

"D-Daddy....." I laid my head on his lap, shaking badly. "Let daddy teach you what's wrong and what's right." he said ask he stand up, carry me in his arms and throw me on the bed again.

He turned on the highest level, as I screamed loud. He didn't care was I shaking or not, he pull me closer to him and force me to spread my legs.

He go down to me and licking my clit, making me squirt. I can't hold anymore. He ignored all the squirts, nipping and sucking my clit.

"D-Daddy.....p-please stop...." I begged. He ignored me and started to rub my clit with his thumb. "AHHHH!!!" I close my legs and screamed.

He get up and sit infront of me, turn off the vibrator. I was catching my breath, and body still shaking.

"So. Never tease your daddy." he grab my jaws. I want him to fuck me right, now. I want him so bad he really did dirty.

"D-Daddy.....please fuck your baby....I'm eager to be fucked by daddy's cock...." I lick my finger, looking at him with innocent expressions.

"Oh.....you want this cock?" he slap his cock on my pussy. "Y-Yes daddy.....put your big cock into my pussy..." I said, still panting.

I slowly move my hands down to rub my clit, because I'm really horny. He grabbed my wrist "Do.Not.Touch.Yourself." he said.

"Daddy please.....fuck me hard...." I keep begging. "So now my kitten started to beg me huh?" he smirked and chuckled.

"Daddy please~I can't hold anymore more." I look at him with puppy eyes, trying my best not to touch myself.

He started to rub his cock on my folds, making me heated up. I can't hold anymore so I put my hand on his dick, touching them.

He grab my wrist and stopped me. "Behave or I'm not giving you anything." he said. "Mm!!! Just push yourself in daddy....." I pouted.

He touch my belly, and slowly goes up to my breast and squeeze them, rubbing and playing with my nipples.

He really don't want to fuck me huh? "If you keep teasing, I'm going to- AH" I was about to said something, but he pushed himself into me.

"Mm......" I rolled my eyes,sticking my tongue out. He was thrusting slow, but I really felt so good. "What did you say just now, baby girl?" he grab my throat.

"I-I said......I love you...." I simply replied and hold his arms. "Don't you ever tease me again or else I'll rip your pussy." he said as he choke me.

"Ah....oh god...." I look at him with dirty expressions and he started to go fast.

*phone rangs*

It was Yoongi's phone, he didn't stop and he just stretch his arms to reach the side table to grab his phone. He showed me the screen.

[ Baby's mum ]

"I'll answer it, keep quiet." he said as he answered the call. He pressed speaker.

"Hello?"

- "Yoongi ah, where's y/n?"

"She's here, why?"

Yoongi suddenly go fast and I cover my mouth with my hands.

- "Why she's didn't pick up the phone?!"

"Oh she was sleeping just now"

- "Give her the phone I wanna speak with her"

Yoongi hand me his phone as I take it and answer.

"H-Hello? What's wrong ma?" I was breathing heavily.

- "Tonight wear something pretty, we're going to meet our old friend!!"

Yoongi was so rough, and I can't hold my moan so I hit his arms asking him to slow down.

"U-Uh....I-I ahh!!! Uhh o-okay!!" I gulped.

- "What are you doing? Why are you panting?"

Yoongi smirked and started to rub my clit with his thumb fast.

I hold my moan, covering my mouth with my palm.

"Mm!!! Mm.....Y-Yoongi was massaging my back....and AHHH!"

I grab his wrist and stopped him.

"I-I'm okay!!"

- "Mm, ask him to help me massage too!" she chuckled.

"A-Alright mum I-I'll hang up!"

- "Okay okay bye"

I hung up the phone and put it a side. "Mm!!!" I hit his chest. He wrap his arms around my waist and pull me to his chest.

I wrap my arms around his neck, and plants hickeys on his neck. I started to move my hips as he stopped moving.

After a few move I can't hold so I cum on him. He didn't stop thrusting "I'll make you cry tonight." he whispered.

"N-No, you can't do this, we're going to disney land tomorrow." I hug him. "It's okay, I can carry you on my back." he suck my neck.

"Mm!" he bite my neck. "Can I cum inside?" he whispered softly while caressing my body. He really making me feels so needy, wanting more from him.

"Mm.......n-no!" I grab his hair. "Have my baby, dolly" he spanked my ass. "Mm!" I hit his arms. He pulls out and cum on my belly.

"We'll continue this tonight, now we need fo het ready for the night." he pecked my cheek. I stand up and walked to the bathroom to clean the mess.

After a few hours of preparation.
-6:50pm

*your outfit*

"You look pretty." he looking at me up and down. "Of course I am." I chuckled. He wrap his arms around my waist.

*knock knock*

I went to open the door, it was Lucas.

"Lucas? Why are you here?" I look at him. He was wearing a black sweater, short, and a beanie. "Oh, my mum ask me to check was you guys is done yet." he scratching his head.

"Wait a minutes" I ran back into the room and grab my bag. Yoongi wear a white sweater and grey sweatpants.

"Quick we're going to be late." I pull his arms. He didn't say anything just follow me and step out from our room.

"Kiddies quick we're late!!" Lucas's dad shouted. We walked together to the elevator and wait for it to arrive.

At the restaurant
- 7:25pm

We're now at the restaurant with mum's old friend family.

"This is my son, his name is Mashiho." Mrs.Takata introduced. "This is y/n, and this one beside her was her boyfriend, Yoongi. And this boy is Lucas."

"Hey my name is Lucas!" Lucas greeted him passionately. "Hi" I smiled politely so does Yoongi. "Well let's order the food before our young lady starve gentleman!" Mr.Takata said while looking at me.

I nods shyly and Yoongi put his hands on my lap. "Baby what do you want to eat?" I whispered while looking at the menu with him.

Time skip: After dinner.

"We're planning to go Disney Land tomorrow!" the adults was chatting, and I just listen to them beside. "Wah~ Good to hear that!"

"By the way, is y/n still studying?" Mrs.Takata asked. "Yes, and this is my last year." I answered. "What about Yoongi?" she continued.

"Yoongi is our school principal....." I chuckled awkwardly. "Oh......what about Lucas?" she look at Lucas.

"Same with her." he smiled. "Mashiho was younger than you both a year!" she patted Mashiho's shoulder.

"Why not you guys be friends and exchange ID?" dad said. I take out my phone and so does the boys. We exchanged our numbers.

We was talking like almost an hour, and they finally decided to leave.

Back in hotel
-10:00pm

"Goodnight" I locked the door after greeting my parents. "Mashiho was kind of friendly tho." I said while removing the makeup on my face.

Yoongi came to me and wrap his arms around my waist. "Is it? I don't think so." he said while looking at me in the mirror.

"Hmm, I think he is." I throw the used cotton away and I went to the bathroom to shower. Yoongi just sat on the couch to wait for his turn.

After showering

I was applying skincares on my face and he went to shower.

*buzz buzz*

I grab my phone, and it was Mashiho.

- Chat -
Mashiho

: Hey...sorry for interrupting, but you look good tonight :)

Thanks, you look good too ;) :

: By the way, is Yoongi really your bf?

Yeah, why? :

: Nothing haha
: BTW are you excited for tomorrow's trip?

Of course I am! I can't wait to visit disney land with :
you guys <3

: Same here :)

You didn't visit Disney land before? :

: I did when I was only 5... and I didn't play much because it was raining :(

It's okay let's enjoy tomorrow ;) :

: Thanks for being with friends with me pretty <3

You're welcome :) :
I'm going to sleep so see you tomorrow :
Goodnight :

: Sweet dreams ;)

I pit my phone a side and dry my hair with the given hairdryer. Then I laid on the bed, watching K-Dramas with my Ipad.

Not long, Yoongi came out and he dried his hair with the hairdryer like I did. He jump on the bed and laid beside me.

"Are you excited about tomorrow?" I look at him and asked. "Not if without you" he chuckled. I blushed a little and continue watching the drama.

Time skip: Tomorrow
-10:00am

"Did you grab everything you need?" I asked Yoongi who was brushing his hair. "Yep!" He put the comb on the desk and smile to me.

"Let's go, they might be waiting for us!" I grab my purse and we stepped out of the hotel together.

Time skip: 10:30am

We arrived a restaurant near the disney land, and Mashiho was there too. "Hey y/n....you look cute today." Mashiho said in low tones.

"She's always cute Mashiho" Lucas said and chuckled. "I am" I flip my hair. Yoongi didn't say anything, just smiled.

After having breakfast
- 11:40am, Disney land

"We're going to walk around first before we go into the Disney Land." dad said. I held Yoongi's arms and we walked to the shop nearby to buy some souvenirs.

"Baby look, this one is cute!" I show him the donald duck hairband. "Nah, I don't like donald-" "Y/N, look at this Daisy hairband!" Mashiho came to me and about to put a hairband on my hair.

"I-I can put it by myself! " I stopped him but he already put it on my head. I look myself in the mirror.

"It's cute!!" I smiled and he was wearing a Donald hairband. "Your's look nice on you too!" I giggled. Mum and dad was talking with Lucas's parents.

"So am I going to be Goofy?" Lucas look at us. "Or you can get a Minnie hairband with Yoongi since he don't like donald." I chuckled.

"I-I didn't said I don't like Donald!" he cross his arms. "I'm getting this Daisy hairband!" I smiled widely to Mashiho.

"Look!! This one is cute too!" Lucas show me another hair accessories. "Nah, it would be great if it was on your head" I grab that Stella hairband and put it on Lucas's hair.

"Girly Lucas!!" Mashiho teased. Lucas pouted like a girl. We laughed and Yoongi suddenly pull my arms. "You're a little close-" "You're just overthinking, they're just being friendly." I frowned.

"Kiddo let's go~" our parents called. We went to pay and I held Yoongi's arms and we go into the Disney land.

"We'll spread up! Young people are not on the same channel with us!" Lucas's mum said. "We'll meet up at around 7pm I guess." Lucas said.

"Bye! See you guys around!" I waved to them and we started to walk together. "I want Icecream." I look at Yoongi. "Come on I'll get you one." Yoongi put his arms on my shoulder and we went to a dessert shop.

We ordered icecreams and now we're sitting on a bench eating our icecream. "I want try yours!" I look Yoongi. We exchanged our icecream and I licked his.

"Mm....Not that yummy." I frowned. "I want to try yours" I look at Lucas. Lucas exchanged his icecream with me. I licked his icecream.

"Hmm, better than that one." I give back to his icecream. "Your turn Mashiho." I giggled. He handed me his icecream and I tried it.

"Mm! Nice!" I return for him. "If you want we can exchange!" he said while looking at me. "No it's okay, I'll eat mine!" I chuckled.

"Baby, don't eat too much Icecream, your period is near." Yoongi whispered. "I know baby, don't worry." I continue eating my icecream.

After eating the icecream, we went to play all the rides they have. It was so fun, and we enjoyed.

Now we was waiting for our parents.

"Do you enjoyed it?" I look at Yoongi. He nodded and smiled. "I like the water rollercoaster!!" Lucas said excitedly. "Same!!" Mashiho giggled.

"Young man! Did you guys enjoyed?!" Lucas's dad asked in excited. "Yeah we did!" I said. "Good to hear that! I bet you are starving, let's go to eat our dinner!" he continued.

We went to somewhere that Mashiho bring us to. "Today is the last day we're here." Lucas look at Mashiho.

"So sad your parents can't join us today." I make a sad face. "It's okay, we'll met again soon." he chuckled.

"Y/N, I guess you'll like this..." Mashiho show me the menu. "How did you know?" I chuckled. "Becuase I've noticed what you like to eat." he said.

"Baby, that one was a little spicy, I think this one was more delicious." Yoongi put his hands on my lap and showing me the menu.

But then someone kicked my legs. I look at the leg who kicked me, it was Mashiho. I lift my head and he was talking with Lucas.

Maybe he accidentally kicked. I ignored him and continue talking with Yoongi.

After having the dinner
-8:30pm

They was chatting, and someone kicked my legs again. This time I look at Mashiho, he was looking at me.

"Can we meet outside?" he mouthed. I nods. "Baby, Mashiho invites me to talk a walk outside, is it okay?" I look at him with puppy eyes.

"Sure, but make sure you don't take too long." he smiled. I stand up and went out with Mashiho.

The restaurant was near ocean, so we walked to the bench and sat down.

"So....what's so important?" I look at him. "Well tomorrow you're going back to Korea." "Yeah.....I'll miss you" I smiled.

"I wanna tell you something" he look at me. "Sure, what's that?" I turn my head look at the ocean.

"I know maybe it's too sudden for telling you this, but it's the last day for me to confess. Y/N, I like you, I know you and Yoongi wasn't in real relationship."

I was shocked. What does he meant by ' Wasn't in real relationship?'

"What do you meant by wasn't in real relationship? We dated each other almost 2 years!" I raise my voice a little.

"I know I'm in Japan, and if we date, we'll be in long distance relationship. I promise I would never cheat on you, and I'll visit Korea often!" he grab my wrist.

I pull my hand away from him "No! Don't do this Mashiho, I love him and I would never break up with him because of you! I don't like you!" I frowned.

"No, you must have feelings on me too! You're being nice too me all the time!" "I'm just being friendly with you! Look Mashiho, if you want to keep this friendship, stop talking like this!" I stand up and about to walk away.

He grab my arms, pull me rough and make me fall on him. I was about to push him away but he crashed his lips on mine.

I immediately push him away, but he tighten his grip on my waist. I struggle and keep moving my head.

"Stop everything." he stopped and someone pull us away. It was Lucas and Yoongi. I was so scared that Yoongi would be mad but he didn't, he pull me into his embrace comforting me.

I can't hold but bursting my tears out. "B-Baby it's not like what you think" I keep explaining. "I know...." he patted my head.

"Mashiho I treat you as a friend but you did this to my cousin!" he grab Mashiho's collar and yelled at him.

"Hyung, this bastard freaking just harassed your girlfriend and you should teach him a lesson!" Lucas turn his head and push Mashiho infront of Yoongi.

"It's okay Lucas. You can deal with him like you want it. Baby let's go inside." he wipe my tears and held my hands.

We go back to the restaurant and grab our stuff. "Sorry mum dad, Mr. and Mrs Wong, we need to go back hotel early." Yoongi said.

They agreed and we just go take a cab and go back to our hotel.

Back to hotel
-9:00pm

"I-I didn't cheat on you....I didn't kiss him....I can explain Yoongi, I-" I was so worried, but he stopped me by pulling me into a hug.

I slowly place my hands on his back, hugged back.

"Now I know how you feel y/n...." he suddenly speaks, but his voice was rusky. "W-What....?" I lift my head and met his teary eyes.

We calmed each other, and I sat on his lap on the bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I look at him.

"That time when you felt insecure because of Winter." he low his head. "Why....?" I asked. "This few days, I felt you was a little close with Mashiho, and it's just like that time I told you you was overthinking about me and Winter...." he sighed.

"It's okay....everything had passed...luckily you didn't got too mad and dumb me." I hug him tightly. "I won't okay? I saw you pushed him." he pecked my cheek.

"But why did you and Lucas suddenly came out?" "Because mum ask us to join you both, and Lucas stopped me when he saw you both was talking together...."

"Oh....but Lucas seems good with you." I rest my head on his shoulder. "I guess yeah. He was so furious." he scoffed.

*knock knock*

"I'll get it." I get up from his lap and walked to the door. I open it and it was Lucas. "Hey...y/n are you alright?" he scratching his head.

"I-I'm okay, thanks for standing up for us." I smiled. "Good that if you're okay.....we'll go rest, we're going back to Korea tomorrow." he lefted.

"Why not we rest early too?" I locked the door and walked towards Yoongi. "No...I want to apologise to my baby." he pull me into a hugs again.

We fall on the bed, starring at each other.

"You look ugly when you cry." I chuckled. "You look good when you smile." he whispered. I giggled and he trapped me in his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 2.5K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
53.4K 1.3K 42
Read and you'll find out! We will start writing chapters again for this story very soon :) Warning 21+ - HIGHEST RANKS SO FAR - 1- #FFBTS out of 19...
27.1K 344 27
"𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍, 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝?" ‼️Full of smut‼️ Did you ever imagine to get a handsome stepbrother? Story about y/n fall for his...
70.3K 2.4K 35
{COMPLETED} "How's my babygirl doing this morning?" He asked me. "Why did you you do this to me?" I asked him while tears are coming out of my eyes. ...