𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘

By ItsAmoreMio

Read this story you won't regret it More

INTRODUCTION
𝟏
𝟐
𝟑
𝟒
𝟓
𝟔
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝟔
𝟕
𝟖
𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟓

𝟐𝟒

1.4K 95 12
By ItsAmoreMio

-
❞𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭❜𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭. 𝐈𝐭❜𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞--𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥.❞
-
𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
-

Changes. Just one week a lot of things had definitely changed.

For starters Zarene image had significantly improved. Since taking what Samantha had given her, she had gone from a slim petite physique to a more slender one. Suprisigly gaining weight in her chest and botton area giving her the slightest hourglass figure. Which for the fact, had definitely gone noticed.

Secondly she had managed to finally renovate her small bedroom. Yes, to say the truth from an external eye it wasn't much, but to her this was surely a big big deal. On Monday, she had taken the day off and with the help of Aria, they had painted the walls of her room: yellow, her favourite colour. And the air mattress she had ordered online had finally arrived.

To say she she loved it was an understatement.

And to make matters better she hadn't been getting those headaches and nightmares, which she was truly glad and thankful about.
It was like the normal life she always wished for was slowly turning into reality.

This morning she had woken up to the soft golden-white glow of the smiling sun on her face, it had put her in such a happy mood that she had promised herself not to let anyone ruin it today. So she pulled the covers off her and gathered her things heading to the bathroom to take her shower. Eventually, once she had finished and had been fully clothed, she walked downstairs ready to cook herself something to eat. She had plenty of time, after all it was just 7:00 am.

The first thing on her list was to take the pill, so as she stood in the kitchen she pulled out the pack from her pocket and got herself a bottle of water ready to swallow it.

But as it rested in her hand, she realised that there was only one pill remaining making her think.

'This is the last pill. Should I ask her for more? '

Even though she wouldn't be seeing Samantha today, was it a good idea to still ask her for more tomorrow? There was no doubt that this had been really helping her, but wasn't this too suspicious... She had been eating a lot more that her usual two bites and the nausea, sleepiness and fatigue, could really give the impression that there was more to it.

But, pushing that aside she pressed it down making it fall into her hand and then threw it her mouth washing it down with a load water. Not knowing that someone had been secretly watching her the whole time.
Even as she continued cooking and afterwards eating excessively, their eyes were still glued on her.

Today. This person had finally got to know her secret.

Now they had to wait. And so they did until Zarene had finally left the house and it was now time for action.

Keandra had finally returned to the kitchen to get the evidence.

She had been always suspicious of Zarene sudden appetite, weight gain and confidence. And catching Zarene in the act today had been the answers to her prayers.

"Where did this bitch put them pills she was taking?" She annoyingly muttered while rummaging through the whole kitchen until the little light in her brain sparked. The trash. She was going to find what she was looking for in the trash.

Something was telling her that Zarene had thrown away the evidence, so she stuck her freshly manicured hand into the empty trash and fished it out; feeling accomplished at the touch if the hard plastic on her hand.

Perfect. Since she was in the mood, she thought about adding something to accentuate the issue, nothing big nothing small. So she went up to her room, went on her knees and opened her her drawer and rummaged through it looking for a specific item.

"Found it" she let out relieved. Getting up and closing the drawer, heading straight to her grandma's room ready to make the worse out of the situation. It was none of her business, but she could careless. She definitely did not know what those pills where for, but that didn't matter to her.

After all it had been a while since something happened in the house. Keandra needed some drama.

Knock knock knock

"Come in" grandma replied automatically pausing the tv, watching as Keandra came in clearly hiding something behind her back.

"Morning Nanaaa" Keandra greated with a smile plastered on her face, making it evident that there had been something hidden behind her back, with the pure intent of a sparking curiosity within her grandmother.

"Morning Key" she said reciprocating the smile, patting the bed for her to take a seat.

"I got something to tell you. It's important. Nana. " she spoke taking a seat.

"What's the issue,now?" She asked

"I didn't wanna tell you, but. Well I found something that I think you should look at. Like. It's really shocking me, Nana" She said before giving her the empty pill packet, belonging to Zarene, still not revealing the other item.

But, as the empty pack of pills sat in her grandma hands, the reaction she wanted wasn't really achieved. Had it not been clear to her?

"And what the hell am I holding? You know what I'm not in the mood to play games witchu. Take this out of my room and close the damn door behind you" She ordered her, with a bored look resting on her face. The tv she had stopped was much more important to her, what she had in her hands was just plastic. Nothing more nothing else.

"Waait...so you don't know what this is? Nana I thought you knew"

"Girl. What is this?"

"Nana. C'mon This is a birth control packet. As you can see is empty. Well, I saw your grandaughter this morning in the kitchen. Popping like per-I mean that..she was taking it religiously. She finished it in front of my eyes. Three at once" Keandra said, not only lying, but also coming to the worst conclusion ever.

'It betta not be that girl,now' She thought.

"Holdon. Who in you fucking talking about?" She already had an idea about who it was, she just needed confirmation. There was only one person that could do such things.

"Zarene"
"Who?" She asked again, narrowing her eyes trying to detect any lies from her.

"Zarene"
"Who?! Come again1" She said, this time coming out more as an exclamation more than a question.

"Za-re-ne" Keandra spoke slowly, looking at her grandmother as her face visibly changed from being confused to being irritated.

"You sure?" She asked again to make sure. And as a reply Keanda said "Yes. Nana, I even found this in her room, look"

And just like that, Keandra dropped a red floral pattern thong on her bed; Acting disguted by it knowing fully well it as hers. Even though she had just newly bought it, she didn't care that she wasn't going to use it. After all it was all to get that girl in trouble

"Oh dear Lord. Its red" Her grandmother repeated picking it up with her two fingers. Mouth all curled up to give it a nasty look, utterly disgusted by it.

'So... you just going to look at it with a stank face...' Keandra thought getting disappointed at the silence from her

Few minutes had even passed and not a word was hear from her grandmother

"You know what Key? I've given this girl too many chances and I've been warning y'all to listen, but y'all didn't want to. I'm always the evil one right? But, now look at it: the whole time I was right. That girl is just too damn fast. She going to end up disgracing this family"

"Nah Nana.I've always believed you" she corrected her.

"You right. I knew I shouldn't have given her all those damn privileges. The dumbest shit I've ever done. I even almost trusted this bitch. " She spoke, whispering the last part of the sentence, so Keandra wouldn't hear her.

"Nana. Thinking about it that's probably the reason she wakes up so early, to go see the man or men she been sleeping with. She don't even be cooking no more. All she does is eat whoch if you thinking about it is a side offect of the birth control pill" Keandra added making the situation worse.

During these past weeks, the both of them had just been secretly waiting for her to mess up. Of course her grandmother approach to the situation would never make it seem as if that was the intent, but on the other hand Kendra had just been confused by the lack of aggression towards her cousin. In fact, it could be said that she took matter into her own hand by getting her cousin in trouble today.

Even though she didnt know much, this situation sounded credible to her. She thought that she had always been right about Zarene's promiscuity and this today proved everything. The very skinny Zarene gaining weight all of a sudden and getting money to fix her room, making plans go to out all made sense to her now.

'There was a man sponsoring all of this' The woman thought.

"You right, Key. This girl has been getting up early, going out my house early and coming back late. Now I'm sure her ass out here with older men, instead of going to work. She thought she could fool me."

"Nana, maybe I should follow her tomorrow? I can get up early... And do it. To make sure" Keandra offered, knowing she wasn't really going to do it and just lie to her.

"Thats not gonna be enough. Somebody gotta teach her a lesson. So she'll learn from her mistakes."
Her grandma said looking straight into Keandra's eyes. Yes, she was ready to teach that girl a lesson.

"Then, what do you want to do?" Keandra asked confused. She had offered to follow her, but she said no... Was her grandma really about to let all of this slide?

"I need to think about it. Right now. What should we do?" She said out out loud, only for Keandra to whisper "I don't know" in return.

"You know what, leave this here. By the time she comes back I'm gonna have tell you what to do. Just.. go to what you need to do"

"Ok, Nana.." She said before standing up from her bed and walking out of the room.

Zarene had really managed to get on her bad side again. After this, there was no possibility of that ever happening. She had been under instructions to treat this girl better and create the sense of solidarity between the two.

But could she really let this go?

This news, this thursday morning had basically changed everything. I mean, she was really contemplating everything.

"I need a drink" She grumbled to herself, pulling the cover off her and getting out of the bed slowly walking towards her wardrobe.

Ever since that money had been stolen by who she thought was Zarene, she had been keeping her stuff a her secret wardrobe compartment behindher clothes, for safety reasons of course. Everything that she wanted to be kept secret was there, money drugs medicine and even bills where there. Where she knew nobody would take it.

When she got there she pulled the clothes raks apart, opened the secret compartment reaching her wrinkly hand to grab the alcohol bottle and walked back to her bed, sitting on it.

As she opened it, she brought it to her lips and took a big full gulp, but just as she was about to down another one something caught her eyes and soon tears started streaming down her face. It was a picture of Zarene's father, sitting on her bedside table.

She then sighed and picked it up feeling unexplainable emotions go through her. Taking another gulp of the alcoholic drink to console herself.

"See. I told you being nice to her was going to be the biggest mistake we've ever done" she admitted, using her hands to dry her years. No more crying for her today.

"You said you wanted her happy for before I send her to you. I did it. But now look. She a hoe. She's inpure she's not worth you, Edson" the woman continued speaking to to the photo, feeling bitter about the whole situation. It was like in her mind , deep deep down she knew this was bound to happen.

'You wanna take her but you don't wanna take me. That's crazy.' She thought feeling jealous, was he not missing his mother?

"All I can do now is discipline her. Since you can't do it I'm gonna do it. Again" she then concluded, returning the photo ask to its place before taking her last big gulp.

As time went on, the immediate thought of kicking Zarene out did indeed cross her mind, but if she ever did that control over her would vanish. So that was out of the question. To make it worse she couldn't even actively harm her, due to D'avonte. He would definitely forget who she was and try to kill her if she did something to the girl again. So she was stuck.

Ideas slowly started coming in, but none of them seemed to fit into the narrative that she was trying to potray. All she knew was that whatsoever was to happen to Zarene must not give the impression that she had a part in it.

But by the time Zarene had returned she had yet to come up with a tangible plan, leaving her to exit her room and play her usual role. Looking at her prey.

This time there would be no confronting, she would just have to act normal like she has been doing. After all she was sure that by the next sunrise a detailed plan was going to be scripted in her mind, so there was no need to raise hell now.

However her amicable act, wasn't gonna stop her from staring Zarene down as soon as she entered the house. There was no doubt about that.
Even as she came into the living room and sat on the couch, her eyes were still swiftly eyeing her, observing her as she moved with an unusual confidence, happiness even.

Zarene didn't really catch it, infact nobody really did. She had been going on happy thinking about how her cast would finally be removed the next day. Therefore making this her last day with the cast.

The more the woman looked at her the she looked the more Zarene looked happy.

'Did I really let this girl get this far?' The angry thought formed in her head, annoyed by the happiness that emanated from Zarene.

When she had watched enough of her, she lifted herself and walking back to her room. Leaving them to keep on having a good time.

Taking another gulp of the alcohol, hiding it and then going to sleep, hoping to come up with an idea.

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

It was now Friday morning and only two people had been up. Zarene who had gotten up early for her appointment and her grandmother who had waken up early, but just to catch Zarene before she could go out the house.

Which for the fact she did. Just as Zarene stood in the kitchen eating breakfast. Something that she had gotten used to from taking the apetamin. The woman entered the kitchen.

"Morning sweetie" her grandmother greeted her scaring her slightly. Yawning immediately after, trying to give off the fake impression that she had just woken up.

"Morning ma'am" Zarene replied before returning to her food, unimpressed by her presence.

"Hope you slept good..." she said opening the fridge and looking around. "Are you not going to work today? Where's the uniform, sweetie?"

'Why does she even care...' Zarene thought finding the questions intrusive. It was really starting to irritate her, the way she always demanded answers from her.

"Ummm. I'm still going to work later. I just have a medical appointment because I'm taking this cast off today."

"Oh,so when's the appointment? Should I take you there? I can drive you there if you want, sweetie" Her grandmother offered, finally picking up the milk settling on having cereal for breakfast.

"The appointment is in half an hour. But I already have a ride, thank you ma'am." Zarene declined politely, knowing fully well that she had nobody to take her there. But she'd rather take the bus or even walk there, than enter the car with her.

"Giirrl, I know you don't. Don't lie to me" her grandmother concluded, putting on a confident smile.

"I'm gonna take you there. It's my responsibility. And since D'avonte not here to take you there and I don't want you to take the bus or even walk such a distance. Im gonna take you there as soon as I'm done eating" Her grandmother added making Zarene nod her head in response.

Surely, nobody would have expected that she would argue back.

"Actually, I do, have somebody to take me there. Ma'am. There's no need for you to come. I can take care of myself. I've already been doing it" she said whispering the last part to herself.

"You're still a minor, you need somebody to be there. Don't you?" She quickly argued back, caching Zarene by surprise since she hadn't thought about that.

She was indeed still seventeen years old, so maybe she did need somebody to be there...
"That's true" Zarene let out, feeling defeated.

"Yeah sweetie. Just go get ready"

"I'm already ready" Zarene pointed out. Was there anything wrong with was she was wearing? No. Nothing wrong in Zarene's eyes of course...

Yet was the white graphic t shirt and leather  pants she was wearing, giving off the wrong impressions to her grandmother? Yes.

"Zarene. Now you know this is extra. You going to the doctors. And then working you shouldn't be dressing like this as a woman"

"But-" she said about to argue again.
"- No. Sweetie. Go change. By the time I'm finished eating I want you here so we go. Don't take too long and dress properly" She instructed Zarene. Watching, as she immediately walked away

'Now she know, she wasn't going to no damn doctor dressed like that. She must think I'm a fool and that I will let her go on'
her grandmother thought disgusted by Zarene looks and actions, since In her mind there was no way she had dressed up like that just for a doctor.

After changing into something more suitable, Zarene walked back downstairs to find her grandmother now in the livingroom, legs crossed patiently waiting for her.

She had now changed into a basic black oversized t-shirt and nice fitting pink sweatpants. Nothing wrong in Zarenes eyes...

"You look so much better" she complimented after her eyes had scanned Zarene from head to toe.

"If you say so" Zarene lazily muttered as she watched her grandmother get up and grab her keys. 

She wasnt going to speak to her, surely not out of fear but out of spite. Even as the both of them got into the car Zarene ignored any kind of coversation.

"Put your seat belt on, sweetie" her grandma instructed before pulling off, knowing that she was going to do that at least.

'Sweetie, this, sweetie that. Cant you just call me by my name' Zarene thought not too fond of the "affection" she was receiving. It was sickening.

Now, not only had the ride been utterly quiet, but the walk to the building had even managed to beat it.

But that of course didnt last long, because there was no way  her grandma would let her go in public without giving her a lecture of her expected behaviou.

"When we get there you find a place and sit down and I talk to a nurse and do whatever needs to be done. You heard me?"

"Yes ma'am"she said with a sarcastic tone, as the both of them entered the hospital.

In less than a minute Zarene did as instructed, finding a seat and sitting down watching as her grandmother walked the reception and talked and talked and talked.

It was getting boring now. After insisting to be here, had her grandma really forgotten the real reason why she was there. Wow

'She's always nice with everybody else, but me. It must be nice' Zarene pointed out watching the big smile on her grandma's face get bigger and bigger as she interacted with a complete stranger.

"I should crash it" she let out feeling mischievous.
But it wasn't only a thought. It was actually going to happen, nothing was going to happen anyways.

So she got up and walked over there with the pure intent of disobeying her... Who was this girl?

As she appeared next her grandmother no fear of any repercussions troubled her. In fact, the real troubled person was her grandmother.  It looked like she wanted to drag the girl out of the building by her hair, but not everybody would notice it.

"I thought I told you to sit down and wait"
"I been waiting for too long and I need to go work too. I can't stay here the whole day" Zarene clapped back, before turning to the receptionist to settle everything with her.

'You lucky ' The thought crossed her mind. Watching as the two interacted till Zarene was taken away.

"She's such a lovely person" the receptionist who had came back, commented,smiling.

"That's what they say" her grandmother said, before walking away feeling bitter.

Not only had Zarene disobeyed her, but also disrespected her yet she was getting compliments.

She had too do something before this turned into Zarene breaking free from her. And instead of going back to seat down, went outside and began to think.

Something had to be done, something that would teach her a lesson. Yet that something could not point at her, she had to act carefully.

But thinking about it there was something she had thought about. It had actually been there for a while, it was a nice plan after all. In fact, that plan was really one of the best.

So she pulled out her phone and looked for Key's phone and called it.

*Phone ring* *Phone ring* *Phone ring*

"Hello, Key can you hear me?"

"Yes Nana. You good is there a problem? Im bus-"

"-Be quiet. Just listen to me carefully. I got something for you to do"

"Ok go on" Keandra said sitting up ready do whatever.

"You are going to...."
____________________________________
What might happen, could make everybody angry. But will I still make it happen? Yeah🤪🤪

Ps. If you guys haven't got it yet their grandmother does drugs and alcohol, which is affecting her  mental health and behavior. Yet nobody knows, since she hides it well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 69.5K 41
"Been about you, since I met you and imma keep it that way" You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only...
46K 583 20
If you don't like toxic shit don't read Short story with squeal coming soon not edited don't mind mistakes
20.9K 676 19
Everyday... Same Time.. Same People.. Same Place. Nothing is ever supposed to be that perfect... so obviously it's bound to be imperfect .
170K 4.8K 63
PLEASE READ,VOTE AND ALLAT 🙏🏽