Bonded: A Min Yoongi x OC Sou...

By JiminBeJammin

Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music an... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
πŸ”₯23πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯24πŸ”₯
25
πŸ”₯26πŸ”₯
27
28
πŸ”₯30πŸ”₯
31
32
33
34
πŸ”₯35πŸ”₯
36
37
πŸ”₯38πŸ”₯
39
πŸ”₯40πŸ”₯
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New Book Alert🚨
46
πŸ”₯47πŸ”₯
48
πŸ”₯49πŸ”₯
50
51
52
πŸ”₯53πŸ”₯
54
55
πŸ”₯56πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯57πŸ”₯
58
59
πŸ”₯60πŸ”₯
61
62
63
πŸ”₯64πŸ”₯
65
66
πŸ”₯67πŸ”₯
68
69
70
πŸ”₯71πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯72πŸ”₯
73
74
75
76
πŸ”₯77πŸ”₯
78
πŸ”₯79πŸ”₯
80
81
82
πŸ”₯83πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯84πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯85πŸ”₯
86
Epilogue

πŸ”₯29πŸ”₯

13.3K 448 70
By JiminBeJammin

"I think it's time I stop holding back with you," Yoongi tsks, shaking his head.

"Don't tell me you're going to try and punish me again," Crystal sasses, raising a brow at him.

"It's not a punishment if you like it remember," he smirks, using her prior words against her.

Her heart races in anticipation as he starts to unbutton the plain, black button down he had on, pulling it out of his pants with a snap and slipping it off. He sets it on the bed next to her and leans in close as if he's going to kiss her.

"Clothes off love. I wanna see how many times I can make that pussy cum for me in 45 minutes," he whispers, making her subconsciously clench her thighs together, her heat now throbbing like a second heartbeat.

He keeps his cool demeanor, his facial expressions not giving anything away as she starts to strip. He resumes his mission, unbuckling his belt and pushing his pants and boxers down, his hard cock giving away what his face wouldn't.

He picks his pants up off the floor and grabs a condom out of his wallet, taking his time to roll it down his length slowly. He was making her wait on purpose, building anticipation and also taking the time to think of how far he could go. Like divine fate, he spots a silk scarf hanging off her headboard and immediately makes his way over to retrieve it. He was going to use his belt, but didn't want to leave any noticeable marks on her.

"Wrists out," he instructs, mildly surprised when Crystal holds her wrists up without any fight.

He could see the lust and curiosity in her eyes, leading him to believe she'd never done bondage before; and the thought of introducing her to something new excited him.

"Look at you," he says, his eyes hungrily raking over her body as he binds her wrists with the scarf.

"Now tell me something. What did you use to please that pussy before I came along? Toys?" he asks, tugging on her wrists to make sure they were tied snugly.

She nods, the thought of him using them on her making her wetter.

"Where?" he asks.

"In the black box in the bottom drawer," she says, pointing towards her dresser.

He finds the box and puts it on the bed, smirking at her when he opens it and sees the contents inside.

"Hey, I've been single for a long time," she defends.

"So have I, but I don't have this many toys," he teases, noting the different types of vibrators, dildos, and nipple clamps.

"You also don't have a clit," she quips, making him chuckle.

"Ah, hands free clitoral vibrator. Perfect," he grins, taking it out of its new package and turning it on to make sure it would work.

He sits on the edge of the bed and motions for her to stand.

"Turn around and sit on it. I know you're wet enough," he says, reaching forward to feel the wetness between her thighs.

He guides her onto his cock, her back to his chest—both moaning as her walls stretch and clench around his length.

"Spread those legs for me and put your arms behind my head," he instructs, positioning her to where her legs were on the outside of his.

Next, he pulls her arms up and back so that her bound wrists were resting snugly on the back of his neck. This way her back was slightly arched and she was effectively open and exposed for him to do whatever he wanted with her. His head rested on her shoulder, his breath on her neck sending chills down her spine.

"Now let's see what this thing can do," he says, reaching over to grab the hands free vibrator.

He places it over her clit and adjusts the little flexible wings so the toys stays in place before turning it on the lowest setting.

Crystal lets out a low moan as the toy sent low vibrations through her clit.

"Feel good?" Yoongi asks, spreading his—and her legs wider.

"Mhmm," she moans, making him chuckle in her ear.

"This is nothing," he whispers, tracing the shell of her ear with his tongue as he slowly starts to thrust his hips.

His hands start at her waist and work their way up to her breasts, just cradling them at first, feeling them bounce in his hands with his thrusts.

"Yoongi," Crystal moans out when he starts sucking on her neck.

"Hm?" he asks, wetting his his fingers with his saliva and using them to trace her areolas.

"Please," she writhes against his chest.

Her body was on fire, but nothing was enough to make her orgasm yet. Yoongi was keeping her teetering on the edge on purpose.

"Is this what you want?" he asks, squeezing both her nipples hard.

"Fuck, yes" she exclaims, the sensitivity through the roof after his teasing.

"Cum for me Crystal. I want to feel that pussy clench all over this cock," he demands—rolling and pinching the metal bars between his fingers.

On his command, her orgasm hits her hard, almost making her legs close if it weren't for him keeping them open with his.

"See that? Look," he says, grabbing her jaw and pointing to the big mirror on her dresser.

"See the way you fall apart for me? The way your body surrenders to my command? Look at yourself all spread open for me," he says, grabbing her breasts and kneading them in his hands.

"This pretty little body is mine. From this beautiful hair to those pretty little toes. Mine," he reiterates.

He starts to fuck into her again while they watch together through the mirror. The sight of him burying himself inside her helps get her over the sensitivity quickly.

Yoongi turns the vibrator up on the next setting, making her cry out—the sudden jolt making her pull at her restrained wrists.

"Fuckkk, this pussy...tell me it's mine. I need to hear it," Yoongi requests in her ear.

"It's yours," she says lowly, this kind of vulnerability being a new feeling for her.

"Like you mean it baby," he growls, one hand sliding up to grip her throat.

"It's yours baby," she whines, her voice getting higher as another orgasm approaches.

"That's it. Give me another," he growls, pressing his hand down on the vibrator and using his leg strength to bounce her up and down his length faster.

Crystal came with a rather loud shriek that made her grateful they were the only ones in the house at the moment; and Yoongi tried his best to think of other things while her walls threatened to milk him of his own orgasm. He wasn't ready to come yet. He still had a point to prove.

Not giving her time to recover, he removes the vibrator, placing it to the side and removes her arms from around his neck—using her momentary loss of balance to position her on her elbows, ass up and knees on the bed.

Her face now against the covers on her bed, she whimpers when Yoongi enters her from behind and shoves his whole length inside her—holding her there for a moment before establishing a pace that made her headboard rock against the wall.

"This. Fucking. Ass," he groans appreciatively, gripping handfuls of it as he started to roll his hips flush against her.

"Fuck," she curses, her eyes rolling back as his cock continuously drags over her g-spot with every roll of his hips.

"So good it makes you curse, baby?" Yoongi asks, a teasing lilt to his voice as he pulls her up and back against his chest so he could play with her clit.

Her witty comeback died on her tongue when he lightly pinched her clit, giving the same treatment to one of her nipples—effectively ripping an unexpected orgasm from her.

"We have 10 minutes. Think we can fit another in? I think so," he grins, picking up the pace again.

Crystal was still reeling from her third orgasm, black dots swimming in her vision from how tightly she'd closed her eyes. She was no stranger to having multiple orgasms but they usually took much more time. It's as if Yoongi knows her body better than she does with the way he was making her come for him. Maybe it was the bond, but she had a feeling it was just all him. His dominant and cocky demeanor coupled with the submission she felt having her wrists tied for the first time were more than likely doing the trick. Apparently relinquishing control was something that excited her much more than she'd thought it would.

She thought she'd be worried and uncomfortable, but all she could think of was his hands, his cock, and his mouth—all working in tandem to make her fall apart.

It was almost unreal how wet she'd gotten, lewd sounds filling the room with every stroke. She could tell he was close by the slight shuddering of this thrusts and the intense expression he wore. He was frowning, his eyebrows furrowed with  concentration and his bottom lip held tightly between his teeth.

Feeling her gaze, he locks eyes with her before pulling her in for a heated kiss, his tongue caressing hers in a way that made her weak in the knees—gold specks floating around behind her closed lids.

"Feel that? Only I can make you feel this way," he says lowly as when he pulls back, his nose nuzzling her jaw.

"Oh yes, make me cum again," she requests, lost in the pleasurable feeling of his touches.

Crystal sighs as he places butterfly kisses from her jawline to the base of her throat, the light tracing of his lips making her heart flutter in her chest.

His hands caress her curves delicately, his fingertips skimming the sides of her breasts, the curve of her waist, and then her hips. It was if he was savoring her through touch, memorizing her body and the way it felt underneath his fingertips.

"One more time love," he whispers, one hand on her stomach and the other slipping between her legs.

Just like that, her body rewards his gentle command with a powerful climax that made them both close their eyes and chant soft curses as they rode out the high.

They stay in that position until they catch their breath, both his hands resting on her stomach before he pulls out and guides her down off the bed so he could untie her wrists.

Once she's free of the silk, he examines her wrists, turning them over in his hands while gently massaging them with his thumbs. He looks up and catches her gaze, the look she was giving him full of things she wouldn't speak aloud yet.

"You make me crazy," he smirks, his light chuckles lightening the mood in the room.

"If that's what crazy looks like..." she trails off, suggestively raising her brows and biting her lips.

"If you want to be able to walk when your family gets here, I suggest you don't go there," he warns, smirking when they heard the crunch of gravel outside right after he said it.

"Let's get cleaned up," she says, ignoring him as she makes her way into her bathroom.

"So...what have we learned today?" he asks teasingly as he walks passed her to dispose of the condom.

"Hmm...talk about Taemin so you can make me cum 4 time in 40 minutes?" she asks, giggling hard when he turns and looks at her with a blank expression.

"I'm just playing. You got your point across very clear Min Yoongi. So clear that if my family wasn't here..." she trails off, winking at him through the mirror.

"Can't get enough?" he smirks, pressing himself against her back, his semi resting on her ass.

"Never," she says, her tongue darting out to trace the corner of her lips.

"You are so in for it when we get home," he says lowly, her teasing testing his self control.

Never had he been so sexually compatible with someone, and he was really enjoying getting to know this side of her—the side that only he got to see, and judging by her facial expression; he'd get to see a lot more of it when they got home.

He sent up a small prayer to help him get through family time without thinking of what they just did or what they were going to do later and cleaned up quickly.

Crystal made a mental note to take some stuff with her so she could shove the dirty towels they'd used in with it, not wanting to raise any suspicion with her mother. She didn't need her pestering her for grandkids this early so she most certainly wanted to keep her sex life under wraps—just their secret to share together.

A/N: I had so much tequila last night I'm still drunk 🥴

Y'all know by now, drunk chapters are the wild chapters(refer to Luna) 🤣

Hope you enjoyed 😉

The way he looked at her 😭😭😭:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 62.1K 63
When soulmates turn fifteen, whatever your soulmate writes on their body, will also appear on yours. They can also feel each other's pain and heart b...
126K 3.9K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." β€’ "You have me now." "He means 'us'." β€’ "Wait, does that...
16.4K 1.1K 38
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" β˜†. β˜†. β˜†. K...
71.9K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...