déjà vu | park sunghoon

By ursotubular

do you get deja vu when she's with you? a park sunghoon short fic. More

- intro
1
2
3
4
5
5.5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
fin

17

459 26 6
By ursotubular

"next pose, keep smiling, say soulmates!" hana stuck a forced smile on her face, watching the all too familiar boy do romantic things with a girl she barely knew.

it felt like time was repeating itself.

"soulmates!!" the two excitedly said.

they were left to think of other couple poses to do for the camera.

"how about taking my jacket?"

"oh is this the one that smells really good? it smells like vanilla."

vanilla.

the boy stood beside the girl and held out a hand, letting her gently take it. he twirled her around with smiles on both of their faces.

"look here!" the shutter of the camera went off, flashing as jiwoo danced with the jacket over her shoulders.

"do you think sunghoon remembers all this?" hana thought.

"do you think it feels familiar to him?"

did he forget?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
42.2K 1.7K 46
Heartless teenage boy with sarcastic teenage girl who has dreadful trauma from her abusive dad. How will their story turn out? Love? If only fate al...
449 64 8
It was love at first heart for Seo Yerim and Nishimura Riki. But what can they possibly do? In this life, they are simply polar opposites. They were...
24K 871 27
"do you remember me?" - LEE HEESEUNG AU, in which woo jieun and lee heeseung went from childhood friends to strangers. somehow fate brought them toge...