I Am the Enemy //Bellamy Blak...

Par GangsterBrooks

She was on one mission with one goal only. Kill Bellamy Blake. (GOING UNDER EXTREME EDITING) Plus

Disclaimer
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
FORGIVE ME (plz read)
27.
28.
29.
30.
The End?
ITS PUBLISHED

11.

8K 219 57
Par GangsterBrooks

-River-

Bellamy started untying my arms from the metal poles they were strapped to. Everytime he would touch me I would wince. If I ever see that boy that tortured me I swear I'm going to kill him.

"Hurry up before I change my mind" I snapped. 

He mumbled something I couldn't hear as he untied everything. I groaned, my arms had been tied up and they hurt so bad.

"Thanks" I spat.

"Come on Princess, it's getting dark" He laughed and put his hand on the small of my back, guiding me out of the metal tin can. I sort of flinched, hoping he'd get his hands off me. But of course, he didn't. We got out and Clarke and Octavia, I think are their names, they ran to Bellamy and I.

"I knew you could do it" Clarke said. Bellamy just stared blankly.

"We're bringing Finn with us" Octavia said.

Then a boy with long hair walked up and smiled until his eyes landed on me. I think the look on my face could've put anyone in a bad mood.

"Bell!" I heard a loud feminine voice yell. Then before I could figure out where it was coming from a mass of brown hair jumped on Bellamy.

"I missed you!" She said kissing his lips. She was wearing ripped pants, making them into shorter shorts and a short top exposing her whole stomach. I scoffed but then I realized my shirt was ripped just like that, except my stomach wasn't like hers. Mine was gashed and had dried blood all over it.

She hopped down from where Bellamy was holding her. She looked at me and then I realized. My heart sank to the floor. She was absolutely gorgeous. No wonder she had Bellamy. She didn't even look at me but I knew she hated me already.

"Well I'm back now Kira" He said, grabbing the gun from his belt. The gun made me think of my spear that Bellamy took when he escaped.

"Bellamy" I cut in between the both of them. The girl named Kira looked at me in disgust.

"I'm not going anywhere until I get my spear that you took from me" He sighed and started slowly walking back to go get it but Kira stopped him and turned him back around.

"You're really gonna trust her and give her a weapon that she could kill us all with? I'm sorry Bell but I'm not letting you do that"

"Excuse me" I walked in front of her. "Who are you? His parent?"

"His girlfriend"

"Come again?" I asked.

"The girl he loves!" She shouted this time. He's the biggest jerk on the planet anyway. I brushed my hair off my shoulder and smirked.

"Good for you sweetie, well I'll have you know that if it weren't for me, your little boyfriend wouldn't be alive right now. So if I were you I would let him go get my spear so you all don't die trying to get to Jasper. Because it's obvious none of you have any weapons besides Bellamy and none of you know how to fight" I smiled big then motioned to Bellamy to go get my weapon.

Bellamy walked behind a tree and pulled my long black shiny spear out from the dirt. He quickly walked back and tossed it to me, I caught it without a second thought. Overcome with joy, I smirked at Kira, she scowled back at me.

"I'm coming too if you have to come and bring that weapon. I already know what you're gonna do, you'll lure him into a trap and kill him, and everyone else" I rolled my eyes.

"If I wanted him dead I would've killed him when I had the millions of chances to do so" I stuck my spear into the ground beside me. I was tempted to sucker punch her in the throat.

"Don't make me get Murphy on you again"

"Let's go, it's getting dark. I hope you're dead by the time we get back" I growled and walked past the camp walls.

"No we can't just let you leave like that" Clarke said. "We have to bind your hands so you don't try anything"

"Bellamy, do you at least trust me even the tiniest bit to lead you all to where Jasper actually is? Because obviously everyone else here doesn't" He looked down at Kira and Clarke. They both seemed to agree with eachother but Octavia and Finn seemed to have different mindsets. "We're already pushing it enough, just let her do her thing" Finn said, Kira frowned.

We walked through miles and miles of woods. It was already dawn and the sun was setting, the reapers would be out soon. I cringed at the thought of even seeing their cannabalistic faces ever again. They had killed so many of my people and I have never hated anything more than them and the mountain men. I know the reapers are my people that were just so drugged up that they basically turned into ruthless cannibals.

I looked to my left and Kira was holding Bellamy's hand, forcing it. He looked uncomfortable, it was almost laughable. But I kept it in because I couldn't lose my straight face. I just looked forward and wondered how much longer we had.

Octavia stopped in her tracks, confusing me. "Something wrong?" I asked stopping also. "Look behind you" she spoke as if she was about to throw up. I turned around slowly scared of what I would see.  A reaper maybe? I hope not.

Nope, even worse.

A huge mist of white fog was rolling in closer and closer to us. "What do we do!" screamed Kira. I looked around for Clarke and Finn but they had disapeared. "Clarke! Finn!" I screamed but no use.

"Follow me" I said and started sprinting in the opposite direction of the fog. I heard their footsteps behind me. I knew a cave that was underground and isolated from the air. It was a little further, "You guys are gonna have to run faster than that!" I yelled back at them, far behind me.

I soon heard panting right next to my ear. It was Bellamy, he caught up. I smiled to myself. "Damn princess I didn't know you ran marathons" He panted.

"It's called surviving"

After running for a while I stepped on something that was pure metal. I rushed and opened the hatch, motioning everyone in quick. They all seemed to get in fast, Kira was the last one. I waited until everyone else got in. The fog was gaining on us and now was only about two feet from me. But Kira was still taking her time, trying to get me killed. I got impatient and pushed her in just in time for the fog to hit my arm. I slammed the hatch shut and tightened it so it wouldn't open.

I screamed in pain and stumbled down onto the cold cave floor. I looked down and my whole left arm was singed and turning a dark yellow green color. It tore away some of the skin from  my shoulder and I was incapable of moving it. I slumped down and hung my head.

"Thanks for trying to burn my arm off you bitch" I yelled in disgust to Kira. She shrugged and put her head on Bellamy's shoulder, rubbing his arm. This made me even more mad, I almost couldn't handle it. Octavia walked over and sat down by me. "Try putting some moss on it" She tried to be helpful.

"No use, my arm is permanently damaged. The mountain men show no mercy"

"Who are they?" Bellamy asked.

"They live in Mount. Weather. They've been whiping out my people for ninety-seven years. By turning them into reapers or killing them with the acid fog, like they tried just now. They can't leave the safety of the mountain however because the radiation will kill them" everyone smiled as though them not being immune to the air was going to give anyone some sort of advantage. They'll have a rude awakening.

Kira snuggled up tighter in Bellamy's arm and I strained to get up away from them. Wincing I went to the far opposite corner of the cave and sat against the mossy cave wall. When Octavia followed me I was surprised.

" I know you care about my brother" She whispered. I didn't answer, which in my mind meant I was denying her statement. "It's okay, that's why Kira is so hostile towards you. She wants to figure out what happened while he was kidnapped. She has some weird idea that something happened between you two" She laughed not trying to be rude.

I sucked in air which felt like daggers. "Other than us trying to kill eachother, no. Nothing happened between me and Bellamy Blake"

"Nor will anything happen" I said.                                                                                                                      

~

Author's Note! [please read]

Hey guys I just wanted your opinion on how things are going. If you like River's character. So please vote and comment because I really love you guys' feedback! <3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

330K 5.3K 16
Reina Scarlett: a survivor Bellamy Blake: the rebel when their courses clash together, what happens? ➳ Bellamy Blake love story [Season 1]
72.9K 1.7K 34
ᴀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴀᴍᴏɴɢꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰᴀʟʟ "ᴀʟʟ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟ...
27.1K 540 29
"𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩." OR 「𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤�...