๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™Š๐™‰ โ€ข hanako...

By tomorrow-by-tsundere

--ๆœˆใฎๅพŒ | ๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Ž๐ "We can not meet like the sun and moon in the sky but you and I do not forget to... More

character info
knock knock
wishing
love foolish
candy pop
get loud
cheer up
i want you back
oxygen
heart shaker
pit a pat
next page
only you
stay by my side
cherry
trick it
feel special
hiatus
before ya all come after me-
not shy
wannabe
dalla dalla
21:29
love line
firework
perfect world
russian roulette
fanfare
fake and true
don't know what to do
see the stars
jaljayo good night
feel my rhythm
you never know
yes or yes
last waltz
one in a million
breakthrough
like a fool
doughnut
signal
the best thing i ever did
epilogue: after moon
self promotion

swing

1.8K 70 184
By tomorrow-by-tsundere

"Nee-san..." Kanon spun around on her chair to see Y/n covering her face with a pillow as she let out a muffled scream while kicking her legs. The reason why our main protagonist was like this is because Hanako had stolen her first kiss on the rooftop.

Y/n couldn't get over the fact that Hanako kissed her on the lips. Although she felt bad that she didn't kiss him back. She did remember from her book that he was going to kiss her but for some reason it's still shocking. Now the real problem is that, how is this going to carry on?

Hanako never seemed to ask her out, nor did he even mentioned what they are after that kiss, he just simply walked away like nothing happened. Y/n doesn't know whether she'll avoid him because of it, but it would hurt his feelings when he realized that she's going to avoid him. "Nee-san!" Kanon yelled again.

"What?!"

Kanon shrugged, turning back on what she was doing. Y/n drowns herself back to her pillow and continued to scream. She didn't know what face to make once she sees Hanako tomorrow during cleaning time. 'I think it's best to evade the situation and pretend that nothing happened.'

Y/n stretches her arms up high, she stood up from her bed while adjusting the sleeve of her tank top. She speedily runs downstairs to check the rice from the rice cooker. Her grandma is making hotpot so Y/n might as well try to eat a lot. Kanon and Katsuki came running downstairs when they sensed that the food is ready. "She sent me over for some money, mostly for your meds."

'Why can't she just show up and see us instead? Is there something about us that she's afraid to see? Why can't she just confront us and tell us why she left us for seven years--'

"Y/n. The rice." Grandma pointed out with her lips, beckoning her to scoop some rice for dinner. It completely cuts her off from her train of thought. "I shouldn't have mentioned that to you." Y/n has mixed feelings with her mother, its just that she disappeared most of her life and she had the guts to send her grandmother some money without showing herself.

Y/n puts her lips into a thin line. Eventually, the thought of her mother fades away and a mental image of Hanako was replaced instead. She places her hand on the tracker within her chest, pulling out her phone to check her heartbeats. "True love increases the beats right...?"

Right.

Which is technically a good thing, Hanako making her heart pound would make her live longer as long as he doesn't do something stupid, it's alright. Hopefully the love that he gives her wasn't fake— it would definitely kill her.

---

Y/n couldn't even look at Hanako the same way she used to before they kissed. The question remains unsolved inside her mind— what now?

What happens after that kiss? Why is she surprised now even though they literally kissed each other's cheek, Hanako kissing her neck and hand yet why is she shocked at the kiss on the lips?

As of now, Hanako is playing with the Mokke and Y/n is mopping up the bathroom floor. Everytime their eyes meet, both teens would avert their gaze with a small blush on their faces. 'I'll just listen to some music, Hanako-kun and I won't talk...'

Y/n takes her earphones out with her phone, plugging it in and putting them in her ears. Not gonna lie, she's looking like a modern Cinderella. Unconsciously, she starts to sway her hips as if she was slow dancing with a mop.

Hanako couldn't help but to chuckle at the sight. Y/n quickly looks at the apparition boy, dropping the mop as if she's a criminal and a cop had suddenly caught her doing a crime. Hanako cleared his throat to pretend that he didn't see anything. "You know you won't be able to dance without a partner..." The ghost boy slips off from the window and hovered over to Y/n, landing on his feet in front of her. He's definitely jealous at a measly mop.

"Are you asking me for a dance?" Y/n tried to play it off, wiggling her eyebrows at Hanako in hopes that he steps away and denies that he wanted to slow dance with her. He maybe flirty but he'll be caught off guard if you flirt back. 'A critical hit, that'll make him flustered.'

"So what if I am?" Hanako grumbled.

Y/n blinked slowly to process what Hanako had just said. She can clearly see Hanako lowering his hat to cover his hat, it's kind of adorable to see him blushing red like a cherry. "Sure..." Y/n agreed while unplugging her earphones from her phone then placing it by the surface of the sink. "Let's dance..." She agreed, lifting her arms to wrap them around his neck. "Put your hands on my waist."

"Is it really alright?"

"Bruh you just held my waist yesterday and only now you're asking if it's alright." Y/n stares at him with half-lidded eyes in a deadpanned expression to see if he was serious and that look caught Hanako off guard.

Hanako carefully slips his hands on her waist, it looks like he's holding a flower pot instead of Y/n. "Come on, Hanako-kun..." She coaxed. "I know you can do better than that..."

"Like this, dear?" Hanako cups his hands around her waist then tugging her closer with a soft smirk on his visuals. Her cheeks turned pink but Y/n remained her calm state yet her beating heart says otherwise.

"Yeah—like that." Y/n nodded. Both of them started to sway side by side to the beat of the music that is coming from her phone. She hummed the tune of the song, not realizing that she's gazing away from Hanako.

Her eyes were glued to her shoes, then to the wooden floor. Y/n has to make sure she's not stepping Hanako's shoes. They don't even know how to waltz. Hanako takes her chin to take her eyes off the floor to make her look at him. "You're not dancing with the floor, dummy." He teased.

"You're supposed to have eyes on me." Hanako grinned as he shrugged his shoulders, his amber eyes were suddenly full of life when he looks at Y/n, blurring what's out of his focal point that makes her appear beautiful. "Hold on, I'll take the lead~"

The Seventh mystery spins her around and lowered her body down that her head was touching the wooden floor. It surprised Y/n, tightening the grip around Hanako so she wouldn't fall—knowing him, he wouldn't do that since he has a firm grasp around her waist. He takes her hand and intertwined their fingers together. "Remember this? From our first meeting?"

Yeah, she remembered that alright. "Mhm..." The sea wave of dejavu washed through her like she was the shore. Hanako slowed their movements down, guiding her in their dance.

Then they stopped. Hanako and Y/n were busy by looking at each other's face, I guess? Y/n notices that Hanako's face was getting closer and closer, he whispered, his amber eyes flicking to her own. "May I?"

"Y/n-chan!"

Nene's voice boomed through the bathroom which made Hanako and Y/n flinch in surprise. They suddenly released each other and pretended that there's no almost kiss had occurred. "Nene-chan, you almost scared me— you're literally going to be the death of me."

"Sorry, Y/n." Nene sheepishly rubs the back of her neck. Y/n nodded with a wince as she drew a hand on her hand to calm herself down. "I invited Kou-kun to the Summer Festival and I was hoping if you'd like to come with us as well."

"I guess, why not?" Hanako lets out the loudest gasp that even the lesser spirits that were probably shitting in one of the bathrooms got scared at the sound.

"Y/n? Why are you going with them?!" The apparition boy suddenly threw a tantrum in which Y/n cringed at the sight and it's giving her second hand embarrassment. This scenario feels like she's abandoning Hanako in a grocery shop and he couldn't find his way out. "I wanna go too..." He pouted.

"Hanako-kun, the Summer Festival takes place outside of the school." Y/n explains as she peeled Hanako off of her, she fixes his hat and patted his head. "You're a toilet bound spirit, you can't go outside of the school."

Hanako whined even more.

"I'll bring you a souvenir, okay?"

Despite being a ghost for more than a decade, Hanako dislikes being left out even though there are times that he is alone to ponder along with his thoughts. He's kind of like an introverted ghost. Hanako's amber eyes lit up when he came up with an idea on how he's going to come along with them. "Why don't we have our festival here?" Hanako suggested with a grin. "On the night of July 7th, let's meet at Misaki Stairs."

---

July 7th. The night where the squad spend their time together in another boundary for the Summer Festival. Y/n was somehow excited on how the festival is gonna come out since it's the first time she'll be going with her friends. With the help of Yako, they were transported in front of the portal that leads to the festival. "Us girls have some things to prepare." The fox announced as she beckoned Kou and Hanako to go ahead.

"Yako-nee is right. We have to get dressed so you two go ahead and wait." Y/n added. Hanako turned his head to his assistant and gave her a small smile before being pushed by Kou into the portal. Yako led Nene and Y/n to a subspace for them to get dressed to their yukatas. "This is the first time I went to a festival with friends. Mostly, I'm with my siblings." Y/n chuckled while mesmerizing the time where her grandmother and siblings walked around the stalls during the night.

"This time, you get to hang out with us!" Nene smiled as she helped Y/n to wrap the sash of her yukata around her waist. Y/n nodded, she's going to cherish each moment, each minute till seconds on this festival. Nene turns her around and gapes at her friend with reddened cheeks. "Y-You're so pretty, Y/n-chan."

Y/n was wearing a dark yukata with small red flowers. Her right sleeve is a white color covered with red berries and her obi is a mix of black and white with red stripes with a big fluffy bow behind. She had a kitsune mask attached to the side of her head and her hair is styled into a low space buns with thin bangs and loose hair, it reminded her of Aoi.

"You look pretty as well, Nene-chan. It's like we're both matching." Y/n sheepishly compliments her bestfriend. Yako reminded the girls that they needed to go to the festival, knowing that the boys are waiting for them. The girls stepped into the portal and was shocked at the sight of the festival. It was so lively even though there are supernaturals roaming around the area.

Then Y/n suddenly felt sad when she realized these were people who used to go on festivals before they died. "Ah! They're they are! Hanako-kun! Kou-kun!" Yashiro waved at the two boys chatting with one another to pass the time.

Hanako and Kou both turned their backs and was astonished by the sight of the two girls in their yukatas. As much as the apparition boy wanted to look away from Y/n, he couldn't, she was breathtaking. Nene and Kou also stared at Y/n, they're definitely whipped for her. "Say something." Yako breaks the silence by pawing Kou's head.

"Yeah! Say something to Y/n!" Nene flinches at Yako's voice and nervously pointed at Y/n. The daikon girl was too flustered around her beauty. "She's really pretty—I won't hesitate to kick you both if you don't find her pretty" she threatened.

"You look so pretty, Y/n-nee!" Kou cheerfully complimented at his female senior. Y/n could only smile but internally she was screaming 'No you dumbasses, Nene-chan is prettier than me—' Kou turned his head to Hanako who's seemingly- what's that word again? Whipped? Definitely describes the word for it. "Right?!" The blonde exorcist elbowed Hanako back to reality.

Hanako could only blush, grabbing his hat and lowering it down to his face in embarrassment for staring at Y/n and not saying anything regarding to her clothes. "Yeah..." He mumbled. Y/n could feel her cheeks heating up as well so she breaks the awkward tension with her humor.

"I guess we should go with the flow." Y/n finger-guns with a big smile on her face. "Eyy? Cuz, we're stepping on water, and water flows?— Okay I get it I'm bad at jokes."

Nene and Kou went to the side to converse about the thing on the blonde's head, which is the Heaven's crown which worn by dead people to blend in the festival so it won't cause any trouble. Hanako floated over to Y/n to put on the crown around her head. "You look so pretty..." He mentions without thinking.

"Ah? I-Is that so?" Y/n puts her hand on the crown to give it a feel with her fingers, it's just a white triangular cloth anyways. Hanako was a blushing mess upon realizing that he accidentally blurted out what he meant to say in his head. "Not gonna lie you sound like a simp." Y/n wheezed.

Hanako became silent and it made Y/n feel bad all of a sudden that she didn't take his compliment seriously but she's only doing it to ease the tension between them. Hanako takes off his hat to block both of their faces. "Why won't you take me seriously...?" He whispered in a husky tone while leaning closer towards her face.

"Maybe I would if you stop being misleading..." Y/n boldly stated. Hanako hummed lowly, he already got the hint, the answer on what she meant. He traces his long fingers against her cheek, through the strands of her hair.

"I'll stop misleading you then."

Y/n's eyes widened when she felt their lips meet, eliciting a small 'tsup' from their kiss. Hanako pulls away with a serious expression on his visuals, he's undeniably attractive up close— he can go from hot and cute or both. "I love you, dummy." He said with a pout before putting his hat back on and adjusting it to his head.

Hanako floated over to the others, leaving Y/n standing there with a huge blush on her face. 'What the actual fuck is that?' She asked, not realizing that she was a blushing mess. 'Stupid Hanako-kun...'

"Y/n-nee." The sound of her name coming from Kou helped her regain her back to herself. "Your face is red, are you alright?" He asked, turning his head in an innocent manner, confused as to why his Senpai was blushing out of nowhere.

"Ehhh?" Y/n covers her mouth, glancing left and right and back to Kou. "Oh, um, fuck— sorry." She stammered while trying to calm her blush without overreacting like in the anime where the tsundere goes feral when someone notices them flushing.

"What are you waiting for Y/n?" Hanako cupped the sides of his mouth to make his voice heard from the flustered and frozen Y/n. "Hurry up!"

"Hanako-kun, you dummy..." Y/n muffled her words through her hands while her e/c eyes softened at Hanako from afar. She gently placed her fingertips to her lips to remember the feeling of their kiss. "Always unpredictable..."

---

guess who updated after a year, don't worry guys i didn't forget the plot, i'll try to update as many chapters as i can. thank you those who are being patient for updates, as a reward, here's a fluffy chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 645 20
โ™ชโ”€โ”€โ”€๏ผฏ๏ผˆโ‰งโˆ‡โ‰ฆ๏ผ‰๏ผฏโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ™ช ใ€œ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต: ๐ŸŒผ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ: โ˜๏ธ, ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ : ๐ŸŒธ ส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส”โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส” ใ€œA one shot book of H...
146K 3.4K 32
๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด. เน‘โ€งหšโ‚Š๊’ท๏ธถเฌ“๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆโŠนเน‘โ€งหšโ‚Š๊’ท๏ธถเฌ“๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆโŠนเน‘ A Hananene fanfiction โ™ก #1 in H...
41.3K 839 20
*Currently Editing* Inspired by the anime: Toilet Bound Hanako-kun HanaNene fanfiction #1 HanaNene Hanako, while trying to flirt and tease with Yash...
59.9K 1.7K 18
ใ€ŠSauce: Toilet bound Hanakoใ€‹ This is just a fanfic so any of these characters aren't mine- Aaaand WARNING manga spoilers~ ใ€ŒDo you believe in reincarn...