Karna- The Hero Chosen by the...

By vikramdey

What will happen if Karna was destined to be the son of Suryadev and Devi Sangya but due to some circumstance... More

Introduction
Devi Sangya's yearning for a son
Sage Durbasha's Curse
Kunti's mistake- Boon or curse
Karna-The hero was born
Devi Ganga's blessing
Karna-not a happy childhood
The truth revealed- a big decision
Bhayankarasur
Conspiracy against Karna
Kumbhilla Forest
A new beginning
Karna's New journey
Lord Parshuram
Convincing Lord Parshuram
Training from Lord Parshuram
Meeting with the parents
Fight with Indra
Whom will Karna choose?
Back to Hastinapur- Karna meets Kunti
Tournament
Panchal war
Aswatthama's mistake
Lord Parshuram's Gurudakshina
Karna's new Friend
Defeating Pandavas
Yudhishtir's coronation: Krishna met Karna
Varanavat
Saving Pandavas,
Jarasandha imprisoned Kauravas
Jarasandha Vadh
Who is Karna's soulmate?
Panchali's swyamvar
Draupadi's decision
Beginning of a love story
Return of Pandavas
Duryodhana's love
Saving Bhanumati
Karnasangini
Karna defeated
Karna proposed Avni
Shishupal vadh
Karna left Duryadhana
Shakuni's Plan
Chandasur attacked Hastinapur
Takshak's revenge
Big truth revealed
Shakuni's master plan (I)
Shakuni's master plan (II)
Invitation
Announcement
Dice game (I)
Dice game (II)
The sacrifice of a brother
Aftermath
Aftermath II
Vanvas
Digvijaya (I)
Digvijaya (II)
Karna's Master stroke
Karna-Avni Vivah
Announcement
Conspiracy by Asurs
Question
Agyatvas
Keechak Vadh
Virat war (I)
Announcement
Virat war (II)
Virat War (III)
Bhayankarasur's dangerous planning
Apologies
Dwarka
Power of a true Sati
Birth of new God and Goddess
Goddess of Protection
Saving Suryadev
Preparation for the upcoming Mahayudh
Mahayudh (I)
Mahayudh (II)
Night Attack
Antim Yudh
Trailer of an upcoming book
Rewards and Punishment

Jayadrath

3.3K 167 30
By vikramdey

Few months were passed. The Pandavas along with Karna and Avni were preparing for the Agyatvas. Pandavas first asked Karna and Avni to leave but both of them were adamant to stay with them. In these years Pandavas underwent a huge change in their mentality. While living in the forest and interacting with the lower caste people, they realized the problems and hardships they faced due to social inequality. Now the Pandavas and Draupadi were respecting the lower class people for their diligence and resilience. Even after facing so many problems they still maintained their dignity and lived with self-respect. In fact, many people who belonged to the lower level of the social hierarchy were more talented and good-natured than the royal family members. They were honest, respectful and hard-working people. So now the Pandavas developed a good bond with the forest dwellers. 

They had now just 2 weeks left for the Agyatvas. The Pandavas, Draupadi, Karna and Avni along with Krishna who came from Dwarka to meet them, were discussing their options to stay during this time as it was the most crucial part of their exile.

Arjun, 'Jyasht you and bhabishri don't need to come with us. Why do you want to endure the pain?'

Nakul, 'Yes, it's our punishment and we will endure it.'

Avni, 'We don't want to leave you alone. Without us, it will be more problematic for you as Shakuni will not leave any stone unturned to trap you.'

Karna, 'Yes, that's what friends and family do. We will not leave you.'

Krishna, 'That's my best friend and Sakhi. I am proud of you.'

Sahadev, 'But where will we go. They will surely send spies to track us in the entire Aryavart. As after your Digvijaya, every kingdom is under Hastinapur.'

Karna, 'There are some kingdoms which were made alliance with Hastinapur but not under direct their rule. We can take shelter there. Duryodhana will try to find us in those kingdoms which are our friend like Dwarka or Kuntibhoj. But they can't even think in their dreams that we will hide in a place which is their friend.'

Krishna, 'And I think the best option is Matsya Pradesh which's quite far away from Hastinapur. But you need to change your attitudes, personality along with your appearances and characteristics.'

Draupadi, 'Please tell us Sakha, what will we do?'

Meanwhile in Hastinapur,

Shakuni still did not believe that he behaved like animals. He could sense that all the soldiers and servants were laughing at him. He was enraged and he was somewhat sure that it was Krishna or Karna's doing. 

Shakuni, 'You trickster, so you want to laugh at my expense but soon I will show whose going to laugh at the end. Let me catch the Pandavas during their Agyatvas. I will kill them all in a most gruesome manner.'

Dusshasshan, 'But mamashri, how are we supposed to find them.'

Shakuni, 'Look mere bacche, a person can change their appearance but not their characters. Like Yudhistir, he is the Dharmraj, he will never commit any sins so he may pose as a minister or a priest, second Bheem he is always hungry and a good cook himself, so he will open a sweet shop or restaurant, Arjun, a great warrior, so he will definitely join any kingdom's army, Nakul has a great knowledge of dresses and jewelry, so he will pose as a tailor or jeweler and Sahdev is intelligent so maybe going to pose as a courtier or an astrologer. Draupadi and Avanntika the two most beautiful women of Aryavart, it is very difficult to hide them, so ask your spies to search for such beautiful women. But the easiest way to find them is Karna.'

Aswatthama, 'Karna..how mamashri?'

Shakuni smiled evilly, 'Aswatthama, Karna can change his name but how will he hide his radiance. Ask your spies to search for a handsome young man with unique radiance. And don't forget his Kundals. He cannot  hide them.'

Dusshasshan evilly, 'yes mamashri, you are a genius.'

Meanwhile in Kamyak forest

Krishna, 'Shakuni will try to find you with your characters, so change it completely and choose a completely different occupation. So Yudhistir you will join the court of king Virat as a court entertainer, Bheem you have to control your hunger and join the king's palace as a cook, Arjun now it's time to use Urvashi's curse to turn yourself to Brihannala again as Shakui will try to find out a great warrior, not a dancer, Nakul  and Sahadev can work as servants.  Draupadi you will work as the queen's maid as no one will imagine that a proud princess will work as a maid. But I am tensed about you Karna. How are you going to change your radiance and your kundal? Anyone can recognize you with these.'

Karna, 'Don't worry Pravu, I know someone who can help me in hiding my appearance. I will pose as a charioteer as no one will even think in their dreams that a skilled warrior like me can work as a charioteer. Avni can disguise as a male and work as a doctor. But I am not very tensed about the Agyatvas as Yudhistir while saving others from the Yakshasa got a boon to be protected from spies. So I don't think that spies can recognize them either.' 

Arjun, 'But I think we have to leave early for Matsya as the Kauravas will definitely try to create hindrance in our journey. They already have spies around us. We should try to avoid them and start our journey.'

Bheem, 'Absolutely right, Wow anuj now you also become intelligent like me. That's why I always told you all to stay near me.'

Avni muttered, 'And be a bonehead like you...no thank you.'

Others somehow suppressed their laughter.

However, mama Shakuni had some other plans, he thought, 'Instead of searching him during their Agyatvas, why don't I kidnap them now. But I have to be careful without involving the Kuru family as Bheesma and Dron will have my head.' So he decided to talk to Mantra.

Shakuni, 'Look Mantra, I want to kidnap the Pandavas secretly. But without your help it is impossible. I know you have connections with Asurs.  I need some strong Asurs who can fight with the Pandavas especially Karna.'

Mantra, 'It will very difficult to kidnap them as you said that Karna has a special Kavach which makes him almost immortal and also he is a great warrior. All his brothers are also skilled warriors and Arjun has Pashupat astra now. And Why should I risk my Asurs as I know they cannot defeat the Pandavas.'

Shakuni, 'But I have a marvelous plan and if my pan is successful, the Pandavas will themselves surrender to us. We will kidnap Draupadi. She is the only nonwarrior so it won't be difficult. To save her all of them will drop their weapons.'

Mantra, 'Good idea, Sindhuraj Jayadrath will go with you as he already made an alliance with Asurs. I will also send some strong  Asurs as well as I myself will go to imprison that Pandavas. But Shakuni I have one condition, you can kill those Pandavas but I need Karna alive. I still cannot understand what he is? But I know he is very pure and if I can sacrifice such pure blood to my Shaitan Dev then I will be invincible.'

 Shakuni, 'Okay Mantra, he humiliated me and now he will pay the price.'

Next Day

The Pandavas and Karna went for a hunt to get some food for their journey while Avni and Draupadi were busy packing the necessary staff to start their journey. Suddenly they heard a voice, 'Bhrata Panduputras, Bhabishri are you inside?'

They came out to see Sindhuraj Jayadrath stood in front of their house. 

Jayadrath, 'Pranipat Bhabishri.'

Avni did not like his lustful eyes to them but still, they both said, 'Pranipat Sindhuraj, you here?'

Jayadrath feigning concern, 'Bhabishri actually I heard what happened and you all are here, but cannot come to meet you as my kingdom was under attack. Now when everything is sorted we came to know about Bhrata Karna's and Avantika Bhabishri's marriage. So my Dusshala sent some gifts for you.'

Avni (suspiciously), 'Then why she did not come to meet us?'

Jayadrath, 'Ah..Uh... she wanted to but my mother is not well so she cannot come. Please accept our gifts.'

Draupadi, 'Sindhuraj, please have a sit. Our husbands will return soon. You can meet them.'

Jayadrath looked at both the ladies with lustful eyes, 'Why do these poor, beggars have such beautiful wives. After Pandavas and Karna were killed I will take these two most beautiful women as my concubines and enjoy them every night. I married Dusshala just for her lineage. This Avantika I heard is a Devputri. The son born from her will be a strong warrior and with his help, I will win Hastinapur.' 
Avni was thinking, 'I know this Jayadrath was an evil person. He never loved Dusshala and every day he takes new girls to his bed. I don't think his intentions are good. Maybe he is up to something.'

Jayadrath signaled the Asuras to attack them. Suddenly the Asuras came and attacked both of them. Avni took out her sword and fought with the Asuras. Seeing the opportunity, Jaydrath dragged Draupadi to his chariot. 

Draupadi screamed, 'Arya, Jyasht, Jiji help me. Jayadrath you are creating a grave mistake. My family will cut your body parts into so many pieces that your entire subjets cannot finish counting.'

Jayadrath, 'No one can defeat me today. Here I will abduct you and there those Asurs will take your Jiji hostage. Then to save you your useless Arya and Jyasht will surely surrender to me and then I will give them to Shakuni. But don't worry beautiful, I have a special place for you and your Jiji in my harem. Both of you will be my personal concubines.'

Draupadi screamed for help. Here Avni killed the Asur soldiers but suddenly she saw a huge Asur in front of her.

Avni, 'Who are you?'

Asur, 'I am Bhatkasur a master illutionist. You mere human cannot break my illusions.'

Saying that he created an illusion. It seemed like the entire forest vanished and she was standing in a desert. 

Avni, 'So that Asur is creating Mayajal. Though I am not familiar with the technique to break the illusion but I know perfectly how to defeat this Asur. End of Asur means the end of the illusions.'

She saw that that huge chunks of stones were falling on her but she did not try to dodge it. She just concentrated her mind and looked at the stones. Only one had a shadow and others not. So she jumped from it. Then she closed her eyes and focused on the surrounding. From sage Viswamitra she got Shabdvedi training. So she used that vidya to hear even the finest sound. She realized that the Asur was breathing near her and using that sound she threw her sword and cut his head. Then the illusion was faded and Avni ran towards Her horse to chase Jayadrath.

The Pandavas and Karna heard Draupadi's cry. They also ran towards the spot to see Jayadrath was running away with Draupadi. They reached a clearing and saw that Jayadrath was running with Draupadi in his chariot. Arjun Aimed at the wheel and broke it with an arrow. Both Jayadrath and Draupadi fell but Jayadrath held her and placed a knife on her throat. 

Bheem roared, 'You scum, leave her alone.'

Jayadrath smirked and said, 'No my Sale sahaab. if you want to see her alive drop your weapons.'

Karna calmly said, 'Jayadrath, why are you inviting a horrible death. Let her go and we will show you some mercy by quickly killing you.'

Jayadrath, 'Ha..ha, just by winning a few kingdoms you think you are the greatest warrior, you Sut? My Asurs already captured your lady love and I have your precious sister and Pandavas wife with me. So just surrender yourselves.'

Nakul smirked, 'On your dreams you ugly-faced dog.'

Before he could say anything more, Sahadev threw a knife at his hand and Jayadrath's grip on Draupadi slipped. She tried to run towards them but suddenly more Asurs surrounded them. Before Draupadi reached to them a tentacle wrapped around her torso and she was lifted from the ground.

(Ignore the writings in the picture)

Draupadi sobbed, 'Arya, Jyasht please help me.'

Yudhistir, 'Who are you?'

Mantra, 'I am Mantra, the aunt of Bhaynakarasur.'

Karna, 'You are the psychic who did the black magic on Duryodhana and also on Shakuni's dice.'

Mantra, 'Yes, but how do you know?'

Karna, 'What do think only Shakuni has a spy network, I also have some trusted friends who give me all the informations.'

Karna used his ability to talk to animals and he used some birds to spy on Shakuni. From there he came to know about Mantra.

Mantra, 'Very clever. You are the one who foiled all our plans. You killed Dhumrasur, failed the attack on the royals and even you reduce the effect of my black magic on the crown prince. I must say you are till now quite a mystery for me. No human has the strength to do it.'

On the other side Avni in her mind, 'Arya engage her. I am coming.'

Karna, 'Okay priye'

Karna (aloud), 'What you want from us and why are you supporting Jayadrath to kidnap Panchali?'

Mantra, 'This Panchali is just a pawn to capture you all. Shakuni wants these Pandavas dead and in exchange, we will spread Adharm in Hastinapur. Once Hastinapur was taken over by us then the entire Aryavart will be ours. Now drop your weapons or I will kill this Panchali.' Saying that she brought another tentacle and choked Draupadi with it.

The Pandavas, 'Panchali'

Before anyone can react, a sword hit the tentacle. Due to the sudden attack, Mantra dropped Draupadi and using the distraction Karna hit her with Himastra to freeze her. Then everyone saw Avni riding on a horse coming towards them. She jumped in front of Draupadi and shielded her with her body.

The Asurs attacked them, all the warriors fought the war. Avni took both of her swords to defeat the Asurs. Jayadrath tried to run but Arjun bound him with Naagpash. 

Mantra and Avni dueled with each other. To Avni's dismay whenever she cut off one of her tentacles, it was healed by itself. 

Avni, 'Hey Mahadev, how am I supposed to kill this woman.'

Mantra, 'Noone can kill me, I am immortal.'

Avni, 'No one is Immortal but how will she die?'

Suddenly Devi Prithvi appeared, 'Mantra, I know the mystery behind your death.'

Mantra was scared, 'Devi Prithvi...but you yourself gave me the boon that only a girl who was not born from a woman's womb, who has no father and who is a Syambhu, who is the only wife of a Suryaputra, a girl who has Bhuastra can only kill me. Everyone was born from a woman and all sons of Suryadev have more than one wife.'

Devi Prithvi, 'Yes but you don't know about the youngest son of Suryadev who has one wife and this girl Avni is my spiritual daughter who did not born from any woman's womb and she is also Swambhu. She is the wife of Suryaputra and today I am giving her Bhuastra. An Astra which has the endurance of earth and which can contain the heat of Surya itself. Avni my chind please accept this weapon and kill her.'

Seeing that Mantra tried to run but Avni used that weapon to cut and burn all her tentacles. On the other side, Pandavas and Karna killed all the Asurs. Avni then held the Astra on Mantra's neck.

Mantra, 'Please leave me. I am sorry. Please I will never return here again.'

Avni screamed, 'Shut Up. You are the one who gave Shakuni those enchanted dices which caused such pain to my family. You did black magic on Duryadhana and forced him to commit such a crime. For you, Bhanu's life was destroyed.  I will never forgive you.' Saying that she slew her neck.

Now the Pandavas surrounded Jayadrath.

Jayadrath, 'Please have mercy on me.'

Draupadi, 'No, you tried to kidnap us. You molested so many girls. Now you asked me for mercy. Never.'

Yudhistir, 'No, if we kill him our sister will be a widow. It's will give her pain.'

Sahadev, 'I have an idea. Bhrata Bheem we should cut his hair. For a Kshatriya his hair is their pride. Now everyone will see how incompetent he is.'

Jayadrath, 'Nooo, leave me.' But Avni kicked him, 'Shut Up you scum.'

Then Bheem cut his hair making eight ponytails to shame him further.

Avni, 'But before leaving I will punish this Jayadrath. Cutting his hair is not enough.'

Then she held Jayadrath's right hand and said, 'This is the hand you used to hit my friend Dusshala, This is the hand which touched my devrani Draupadi with evil intention. Jayadrath after today you cannot touch anyone and anything.' Saying that she cut his hand with her sword.

Jayadrath, 'AAHhhhhh.'

Avni, 'Nakul, Sahadev treat him and leave him here. Now the Hastinapur royals will see what will happen if you touch a woman against her wish.'

 All Pandavas were stunned seeing her in Maa Durga mode but Karna smirked thinking, 'Shakuni mama you woke up the dormant volcano. Now you will see how the eruption of this volcano called Avni destroys you all.'

Nakul, 'I can't even stop my laughing imaging Shakuni mama's face.'

Karna, 'Nakul, it's not the time to celebrate. Shakuni is taking help from Asurs. Now the matters are getting worse. We have to be careful.'

Yudhistir, 'What if the Asurs attack Hastinapur again Jyasht?'

Karna, 'No.. they won't. It will engage Dwarka. The Asurs will surely do something that will weaken mother earth first and then they will launch a direct attack. But Shakuni will definitely try to spread Adharm. I have to warn Pitamaha.'

He wrote a letter to Bhesma and called a bird using his power and sent it to Bheesm.

Karna, 'But even during the Agyatvas both me and Nakul will use our power to talk to animals to get news from Hastinapura. I hope now Dwarka will also be alerted. Let's see what we can do? But first, we have to start our journey.'

Note- Hi all, I typed this in phn as I do not bring my laptop on my vacation. So please bear with the typos. My other two books will also be updated next week. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1.1K 16
One day Karna and his wife Vrushali felt to have a child. They both decided to pray to lord Shiva and obtain a son who has the Ansh of Lord Shiva. S...
67.1K 3.4K 32
~Book 1 of Mother's secret series~ After the incident in the graduation arena, where Karna has sworn himself in front of the entire kingdom to Duryod...
26.8K 939 16
WHAT IF KUNTI HAS GIVEN BIRTH TO TWINS KARNA AND ADHITHYA. WHAT IF THEY WERE TAKEN BY SURYADEV TO AYODHYA KINGDOM. WHAT IF BOTH WAS GROWN AS A PRIN...
17.1K 800 18
What if Karn was the son of Suryadev , Devi Chhaya and Devi Sanjana and was the god of war, peace and friendship ? What if he was the brother of Devi...