PLEASE LOVE ME!! ||TAEKOOK||

By taekookie__heartu

A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyu... More

Note
Warnings and Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Epilogue

27

5.7K 185 61
By taekookie__heartu

Bitch Wattpad....🗡🗡 Fucking delete my chapter....(╥_╥)

NO ONE POV :-

.....AFTER 2 YEARS.....

It's been two years since Taekook are lived together as a boyfriends. It's become three and half years they are together. They are so happy because no one disturb in their life yet.

Anyways, today is Jungkook's graduation ceremony. He is finally complete his university and finally ready to take his dad's company. Soon he become a Ceo.

He and his husband are getting ready for go to his university for attending the ceremony. After a while both of them come downstairs and looking so elegant and beautiful. Both are wear matching clothes, so they can looks like a couple.

"We are looking so handsome. Matching....matching." Jungkook said with a smile. "Yes Mr.Kim and Mr.Kim. Right?" Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded his head and then both of them leave their home and drive towards the younger's university. This time Taehyung didn't wear the mask because he wants people knows that whom he belongs to.

After driving for half an hour they arrived at the university. Some students are screaming while some are gasped loudly and some are squealing when they saw Kim Taehyung but their excitement stopped for a bit when they saw Jungkook.

Taehyung and Jungkook are smiled softly while looking at each other then made their way inside the university while holding hands of each other.

"Is Mr.Kim and Jungkook are boyfriends or what?" One of the student said.

"Mr.Kim is a gay?"

"Oh my god....Jungkook is so lucky. I wish i am in the place of him and held Mr.Kim hands."

"What lucky, i am sure Mr.Kim was definitely sexually attracted to him, nothing else."

"Right...he is such a whore. Mr.Kim deserve better not this piece of shit."

Before someone can say something Taehyung glared all those students who was said bad things about his husband. He doesn't say something, he pulled younger towards him and kissed him passionately in front of the whole university.

He broke the kiss, glared all the students and said angrily, "If anyone can said any cheap words about my HUSBAND i swear to god i will make all yours life miserable. I, Kim Taehyung don't repeat his words again."

He said and leave that place with younger while shocking students. "Husband, Mr.Kim is Jungkook husband. How?" That's all they can think while standing in the corridor.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hyung are you alright?" Jungkook asked worriedly. "Yes." "It's okh hyung, don't think about them. They are just toxic and homophobic person's. We can't change their mind until they don't think about it. So don't spoil your mood. Please for me sweetie." Jungkook said to his husband sweetly and show his his puppy eyes.

"Ok...ok i didn't spoil my mood just don't show me those eyes i can't control myself petal." Taehyung said while admiring his pretty husband.

They both are looked at each other eyes with so much lobe and learned forward slowly. Their lips are only few centimetre far from each other, they are about to kiss but their lovey dovey moment interpreted by someone screaming.

And he is none other than.....OUR WORLDWIDE HANDSOME.

"Cockbloker." Taehyung mumbled to himself. "What are you saying Mr.Kim Taehyung?" Jin asked to him with furrowed eyebrows. "Me..nothing hyung, nothing." Taehyung said.

"And both of you......

(Sorry for this.....i don't understand how to say this in english?😅😅 Imagine Jin said this to Taekook...😅😅)

After a while Yoonmin also come to the university for attending younger's graduation ceremony but they frowned when they say how Jin scolding Taekook and Namjoon sat one of the chair while eating popcorn.

"Yoonie what do you think what happened here before we come? Hmm...." Jimin asked to his husband. "Maybe Tae was say something to Jin hyung that's why he is scolding him but why he is scolding Jungkook also? I didn't get that point." Yoongi said.

"I swear to god, if they are in the home right now, Jin hyung definitely beat their ass with his favourite spatula." Jimin said and laughing silently while looking at Taekook, who are prayer to god that someone please save them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AFTER JIN'S SCOLDING LESSON :-

It's time to start students graduation ceremony. They are so happy because finally they are out of this hell and make their own wish without any interpretation.

"Good morning ladies and gentleman. Thanku so much for attending your child's graduation ceremony. We are wish to all our students have a great life after that. Our well wishes always with you all. We believe you all can achieve a great achievement in yours life. All the best for your future and have a great life." The college principal said with a smile.

Everyone claps for their principal's small yet well wishes speech. Then all the graduated students take their certificate and gifts from their professor.

After the ceremony ended everyone saying goodbye to their classmates, professors, etc for being with them all the time. They all are so greatfull for them.

"Hyung i am go to washroom, i am coming soon. Okay." Jungkook said to his husband and headed towards the washroom not noticing that a pair of eyes watched him and also followed behind him.

Jungkook complete his work and about to leave the washroom but startled badly when someone pinned him on the wall very hardly. He looked up and about to scold that person but stopped when he saw KAI who is looking at him widely while an evil smirk played on his lips.

"Kai what the hell is it? Leave me. I said leave me you bitch." Jungkook shouted at Kai and try to free himself but it is no use because Kai was more stronger than him.

"Kai i said leave me. How many times i told you don't disturb me, i am not interested in your shitty love talking. Leave me before i shout......" Jungkook said but interpreted by Kai.

"Oh....Jungkook, you really think i can let you go that easily without doing anything to you. Without fulfill my satisfaction. Huh!!" Kai said with a smrik. "KAI. I. SAID. LEAVE. ME. YOU WILL REGRET IT LATER YOU BITCH." Jungkook shouted at him but still it was no use.

"I will thinking how much it will be fun when i fuck you so good you will moan....no scream my name like this. I will definitely enjoy it so much." Kai said to the Jungkook and thinking about fuck the younger.

Jungkook shout for Taehyung when he saw Kai learned towards him with an evil smirk played on his lips. "HYUNG HELP....HYUNG......." He is shouted but cut-off when Kai forcefully kissed him.

Jungkook eyes become glossy, he was try to hit Kai crotch but before he can kai already folded his leg. Now Jungkook was so helpless he can't understand what to do or not??

On the other hand Taehyung was waiting for younger but he started worried when he noticed that his husband didn't come yet. He said to his hyungs that he will go and find Jungkook. Then he made his way towards the washroom.

He arrived at washroom but raised his eyebrows when he noticed that washroom door is closed. He doesn't know why but his heart is racing badly, like someone screaming for his help.

He knocked on the door but didn't get any response, he repeating it for sometimes but no one can reply him. "Who the fuck was locked it? Is anybody there?" He asked but again didn't get any response.

He sighed and about to leave but stopped when he hear some faint voice which is very similar for him. Suddenly that voice screamed loudly, "HYUNG......" Tae's eyes widen when he hear that voice, it's his husband, his baby, his life.

"Jungkook.....baby...." Without any thought he kicked on the door with full force and broke it. He go inside but saw no-one, so he opened one and every stall which is unlocked. He is about to open the last stall but get angry when he find it's locked. With one hard kick he opened the stall and that's it.

"HOW. DARE. YOU. TO. TOUCH. MY. HUSBAND. WITH. YOUR. FLIRTY. HANDS." Tae said to kai and start beating him mercially. Jungkook eyes widen when he saw elder state. He try to stop his husband but it was no use.

"H-hyung leave him please, he will die, HYUNG I SAID LEAVE HIM.....Ahhhh...." He said try to stop his husband but elder accidentally punched him and he fell down. Taehyung eyes widen, when he realised what he was done. He leaves Kai, who is lay on the floor lifelessly while blood coming from his mouth.

"Baby, fuck....i-i am so so-sorry, i didn't m-mean it. I-i am really sorry." Taehyung said while his eyes become glossy when he saw slightly red mark on his pretty husband face. "It's okh hyung, i am alright. Now i am feels safe because you are here." Jungkook said.

"I am always for you my baby bun, my doll. I love you." Taehyung said and kissed that mark on younger's cheek. "I love you too hyungie. Now let's go." Jungkook said and Taehyung picked younger in his arms then leave the washroom not forgetting to kicked Kai who groaned in pain.

"YOU WILL REGRET IT KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG. I SWEAR, YOU WILL REGRET IT MESSING WITH ME." Kai said angrily and call someone to pick his up.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Ahhhh.....This man🐰, i fucking love him so much❤❤❤❤❤❤❤.....Look at his smile....So cute.....💞💞....

They all are amazing.....💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.....Just amazing.....I love them so much...💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Happy birthday to you ARMY💜✨✨.....I LOVE YOU ALL.....💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Stream "PERMISSION TO DANCE......"💞✨
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 4.2K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
33.1K 2.5K 31
A taekook fanfiction where.... Jeon Jungkook a rich and famous CEO in Seoul he cold heartless and rude person... He lives with his parents and brothe...
45.6K 1.9K 18
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...
52.8K 2.5K 22
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...