๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ - ๐‹๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ [ON HOLD]

By Wandaswigglywoo

๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐•๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ . ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘๐’
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐‹๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’

1.5K 61 98
By Wandaswigglywoo

ɢʟᴏʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏꜱᴇ ᴘᴛ 4

—————————

"You two are gonna start taking things seriously." Mobius said making Loki groan and I just stared at him. "If you hadn't picked up the Tesseract, you would have been taken to a cell on Asgard." He said pointing towards Loki as he turned to me.

"And if you didn't go back in time, you would've been living your life." He said pointing towards me before pressing a button and it changed the screen. I hear chains jingling, immediately looking up at the screen.

Spotting Loki in chains walking towards the throne, "Loki." My gaze soften as I saw the woman who also loved me and helped me control my magic. Out of the corner of my eye I see Mobius pointing towards the screen.

My gaze still on the screen, "Hello, Mother. Have I made you proud?" Loki says towards as I stepped forward but stayed close by Loki. "Please don't make this worse." Frigga say making me glare at Mobius for doing this.

"What is this?" Loki began from behind me as I stayed quiet, "This is nonsense, more tricks. This never even happened." Loki shakes his head and gestures towards the screen. "Not to you. Not yet." Mobius explained as I remained silent.

"Look, the TVA doesn't just know your whole past, we know your whole life, how it's all meant to be. Think of it as comforting." Mobius explained to both of us as I shook my head. "This is absurd." Loki says from beside me as I looked up at the screen

"And am I not your mother?" Frigga says towards Loki in the cell as Loki chuckled softly, "You're not." Loki says as my heart clenched causing Loki and myself to step closer to the table.

"Hmm. Always so perceptive about everyone but yourself." Frigga says to Loki softly as I inhaled sharply, "And then the Dark Elves attack the palace, and you think you send them to Thor." Mobius said then pressed a button.

"You might wanna take the stairs to the left." Loki says to the Dark Elve and I remained silent, "But instead, you send them..." Mobius said before I see Frigga in a choke hold by a Dark Elve. "I'll never tell." Frigga says bravely before the Dark Elve drove the sword into her side and I looked away almost in tears.

You can hear Thor and I shout from the background as the image of a fallen queen remained on the screen. "Where do you have her? Where is she?" Loki demanded as I turned to him, "Loki" I said quietly shaking my head. "You lead them right to her." Mobius said shaking his head.

"I don't believe you. You're lying. It's not true." Loki denied, shaking his head. "It is true." Mobius said pointing towards us. "That's the proper flow of time, and it happens again and again and again because it's supposed to, because it has to." Mobius said loudly explaining it to Loki as I looked away from him.

"The TVA makes sure of it." Mobius said as Loki stepped closer towards me. "Where is she?" Loki demanded making me look at him. "Now why don't you tell me, do you enjoy hurting people?" He said towards Loki as he stepped back.

"I don't believe you." Loki said looking at Mobius as I glanced between them. "Do you enjoy killing?" Mobius shouted towards Loki as I held an arm out towards him. "I'll kill you." Loki said loudly as he backed up more.

"What, like you did your mother?" He said to Loki making me growl as Loki threw the chair, hitting the screen as it looked like particles coming apart then back together. We both charged towards Mobius angrily and he quickly got the controls and pressed some buttons.

I grunted as I sat on the chair and Loki on the ground. I looked up at Mobius, glaring at him. "Sorry, the Time Twister just loops you, not the furniture." Mobius apologized to Loki as I glanced between them.

I got up from my seat, "You weren't born to be king, Loki. You were born to cause pain and suffering and death." Mobius said nodding towards him as I sighed looking away.

"As for you Eris, it's confusing on how you would pick on going to the past than living your life." He said shaking his head as he pressed the button and I looked up at the screen. My heart dropped, seeing myself breaking down.

I started breathing heavily, as tears run down my face as I sobbed and fell to my knees. "Fuck." I sobbed, I gasped and looked at my hands, hiccuping. I shot my arm out with my blue magic causing a ripple in the air and a rip through this timeline. You'll have Volstagg and your family back. Even Loki.

"What was so important that you had to go back?" Mobius asked me as I stepped closer to the screen. "I'm not going to answer that question." I said calmly as it kept going.

"Loki?" I muttered softly as I walked towards it and stumbled in the ripple and looked around spotting the portal close behind me. "Why would you risk your future?" Mobius questioned me as I looked at him.

"You wouldn't understand." I growled towards him as he shook his head, "Oh yeah?" He said before pushing another button. "Is this why?" He said gesturing towards the screen and I looked at it.

After the attack from the Dark Elves and the murder of Frigga. I rushed towards my parents house hearing rumors on more Dark Elves being in the village. I slammed the front door open and seeing the whole house destroyed.

"Why would you show me this?!" I shouted angrily as I panted in anger. "An answer to why you would go back?" He said back as it continued.

"Mamma? Pappa?" I shouted rushing in and spotting them on the ground covered in blood. I gasped, slapping my hand over my hand, "Ma?" I whispered as I stepped closer placing my sword down.

"It is because of the murder of your parents? Or your brother?" He said I turned to glare towards him, "Shut your mouth!" I shouted my accent coming out strong.

"That's how it is, that's how it was, that's how it will be." He said shaking his head and looking down. I stepped away holding my abdomen and panting, "All so that others can achieve their best versions of themselves." Mobius said as he pressed another button and I looked up at the screen.

Seeing Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Clint Barton, Natasha Romanoff, Thor and Hulk in a circle getting ready to fight.

The video is paused and Loki shakes his head and looks down. Mobius walks around the table beside Loki and holds his hand out for Loki to take. "What is this place?" Loki asked for me as I looked at Mobius.

Loki looks up at Mobius from his spot on the ground, "Come on." Mobius says softly his hand still out for Loki to take. He takes his hand and bumps into him as he got up and I see him sneakily grab the two controllers and we looked at each other.

The door opens as the same woman who brought me here walked through the door. "What are you doing?" She said to Mobius as I turned around to face her. "My job. Is it yours to interrupt?" Mobius said with his arms out.

"We have a situation." She said serious to him, Mobius sighed and looked away from us. "There's always a situation." He muttered to himself and looked between us. "Don't go anywhere." He said pointing towards the both of us and I shrugged.

"It was just getting good." He said walking away from us as I nodded towards him. "Spirited." He said pointing towards us as I waved at them. I walked closer to Loki seeing the doors close and I looked at him, "Now, hand it over." I said holding my hand out as he huffed, rolling his eyes.

He placed the control in my hand, "This is weird." I said looking at the control then looked up at Loki. "It is." He said looking at the control, "What if..." I muttered playing with the control and ended up on the other side of the room.

Loki looked up and we both began to mess with our controllers and appearing in different parts of the room. "This is fucking amazing." I said as we appeared in the hallway and I looked to the side seeing another woman and minute man walk through.

"Hmm." I hummed looking at Loki as I heard a bunch of noise to my right and I looked the same guy that called me cool with a bunch of stuff. "Follow me." Loki muttered grabbing my forearm and followed after the guy.

We walked down the hallway silently and saw him walk through a door. "He went through here." Loki gestured towards the door, I looked at him annoyed.

"Really? I don't think he did." I said sarcastically making him glare towards me. "Come on." I said grabbing his arm and opened the door and silently walked in.

Loki closed the door and I looked around looking for the same guy. "Let's go." He said as we snuck up to the guy. "Hey." I whispered tapping his shoulder and he turned to us quickly.

"Hey. I know you two." He said loudly making me wince, "You're that criminal with the blue box and the lady with magic powers." He said pointing towards us whilst Loki shushed him pushing me down with him, leaving us to squat down.

"Ow." He said looking at us scared, "What's your name?" I asked him before he glanced between us. "Casey." He answered me as I nodded, "Give me the Tesseract, or I'll gut you like a fish, Casey." Loki said threatening him making me gape at him. "Loki!" I whispered shouted at him as he ignored me.

"What's a fish?" He said loudly and scared making me shush him as I held my finger up to my lips. "What's a fish?" He said looking around whilst fiddling with his fingers.

Both, Loki and I glanced at each other confused, "How do you not know what a fish is?" Loki said annoyed as I tilted my head towards Casey. "I've lived my entire life behind a desk." Casey explained making me shake my head.

"Well, what difference does it make?" Loki whispers towards him and leaning closer to Casey making me sighs "I wanna know exactly what I'm being threatened with before I comply." Casey said nodding to the side before Loki snapped.

"Death, Casey. Violent, painful death." Loki said sharply but still whispering and causing Casey to flinch, "Okay, okay. I comply, I comply." Casey said putting his hands slightly up. "I comply. Jeez!" He said standing up opening the drawer to the cart, Loki also looking in it.

"Um... Oh." Casey said grabbing the tesseract and handing it over to Loki. "This it?" Casey asked making me looking inside before my heart stopped. "What?" Loki muttered as he reached in, "Infinity Stones?" I said confused picking up the reality stone.

"How... How do you have these?" Loki stammered as I looked at Casey. "Oh, We actually get a lot of those." Casey said nodding and smiling. "Yeah. Some of the guys use them as paperweights." He explained making me look down at the stone in my hand.

"Paperweights?" I muttered to myself as I put it back down. "Some of 'em." Casey said shrugging as Loki picked up the time stone. He gasped softly causing me to look at him as he stood up as I did also.

Casey closes the drawer and I follow Loki who walks towards the middle of the room with the tesseract in his hand. I stared at the television that hung in front of us with a line in the middle. "Is this the greatest power in the universe?" Loki asked softly as I stood beside him.

I hear the elevator ding and we quickly turned around seeing the Hunter B-15 walk out of it. I shook my head, "How obsessed are you with me?" I asked shaking my head with my hands on my hips. She rushed up to us about to swing her pruning baton towards us but we immediately clicked on the remote.

I stumbled forward, catching myself on the table as we are back in the room. "I hate this thing." I muttered tossing the remote and I held my hand out for Loki to take. He grabbed my hand and I pulled him up to his feet as he looked at the machine.

I looked up to see the Avengers still on the screen and Loki sat down where Mobius was previously. He clicked a button as it went forward quickly then he paused it. My breath was caught in my throat, "Loki, whatever you're doing stop." I said sternly as my eyes teared up.

Hearing his breathing change, I stepped forward placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. "I'm sorry." I muttered softly as he shook a little. He pressed the button and it went forward again as I saw Odin and I remembered what had happened.

"I love you, my sons." He said as I looked away and stepped back from Loki letting him go through it. "Thank you, Eris, for caring for their well-being." He said to me as I nodded in the screen. "Remember this place. Home." Odin said to them as I stepped forward and placed my hand on Thor's shoulder.

Seeing Odin turn to star dust before us as they got up and myself walking towards the edge of the cliff. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Loki wanting to cry as my heart broke for Loki. I looked up seeing the screen change, seeing us three in the elevator in Sakaar.

"Loki, I thought the world of you." Thor said to Loki as I remember stepping forward to let them talk. Loki looked up at the screen, "I thought we were gonna fight side by side forever." He said to Loki as I smiled tearfully at the screen. The screen changed to Thor, Val, Loki and I standing side by side getting ready to fight Hela.

Screen changed to the ship we were on, "Maybe you're not so bad after all, brother." Thor said messing with the whiskey cups. "Maybe not." Loki said nodding his head and smiling at Thor. Loki smiled at the screen seeing their brotherhood finally being recovered. "Thank you. If you were here, I might even give you a hug." Thor said to Loki making my eyes water and smile at the screen as Loki chuckled from beside me.

"I'm here." Loki said catching the whiskey cap and nodding towards Thor. Then Loki pressed a button making it go forward and played it. I saw Loki panting on the screen making me stumble back a bit and began to breath heavy.

Loki quickly went to stab at Thanos' neck but was stopped by Thanos using the Space stone against Loki. "Undying?" Thanos said to Loki making me whimper silently. Loki leaned forwards towards the screen, "You should choose your words more carefully." Thanos said making Loki stand up from his seat.

Loki glanced at me as I glanced at him then we turned towards the screen. I winced, seeing myself and Thor cry out from underneath the metal that was wrapped around our mouth. I let out a little cry, seeing Thanos wrap his hand around Loki's neck and seeing Loki squirm in his hold.

Loki walks past me and closer to the screen, as the room got more tense. "You..." Loki struggled to say to Thanos but continued, "Will never be..." Loki said as I looked up at the screen seeing Loki get purple from the oxygen leaving his head. "A god." As Thanos glared at Loki and tightened his hold around Loki's neck breaking it.

Thanos and his minions leave causing Thor and I to fall to the ground. "Loki." I cried out crawling towards his body. As everything around them begins to explode Thor and I mourning over the loss of Loki. I breathed in not to cry, as making a bunch of noises and then the ship exploding.

END OF FILE

I burst of pain invaded my mind as I cried out holding my head, I walked away then I fell to my knees. I heard Loki chuckle then going to a humorless laugh. The door opens making me get up quickly and roughly wiping my tears and looked at Hunter B-15.

"What's so funny?" She said closing the door as I glared at her, slowly creeped towards her. "Glorious purpose." Loki says as he turned around facing us. She begins to walk towards us, I groan seeing Loki take his time. I rushed towards her and she throws a punch but I quickly grabbed her arm and twisted it to her back.

Loki quickly punches her as she kicked me away and I hit the table as Loki and her fought. I quickly grabbed both controls and turned around facing them as I pushed Loki away. I grabbed her arm and harshly flipped her to the ground as I pressed both buttons as Loki and I collars came off.

I placed mine around her neck and she went to grab my ankle but I quickly pressed a button making her disappear. Panting, feeling my slightly bruised neck from the tight collar. "Wow." He said walking up to me as I shrugged towards him.

"She was getting on my nerves." I said fixing my hair, I smirked turning around facing the door. I turned the circle making her appear in front of us stumbling forward but then I turned it to the left making her disappear.

Both of us tilted our head curiously, I turned the circle again making her appear and stumble forward. "Stop..." before I turned it to the left as she disappeared. I kept doing it, "It." She said before disappearing. "I want to try." Loki insisted making me shrug and pass the control over to him.

"Stop it!" She shouted before disappearing from our sight. He turned it again, "St... Stop it..." She said as she appeared and then disappeared. "It... Stop it... Stop... I... St... Sto... St..." She continued to say before she finally disappeared from our sight and he tossed the control to the table.

I spotted the tesseract and picked it up from the ground and looked at it. "This." I said holding it up to him as he looked at me. "Guess this was way more important." I said numbly handing it to him as I sat on the small step and began rubbing the sides of my head.

He sat next to me and placed his hands on his face. I hear the door open, "Loki, Eris?" Mobius called out to us and I looked at him tiredly. "Nowhere left to run." He said stepping closer to us with a prune baton making me nod.

I breathed in sharply, "We can't go back, can we?" I asked him softly as he looked at us. "Back to our timeline." Loki said looking at Mobius as he continued to listen.
"I don't enjoy hurting people." Loki began as I also listened to him.

"I..." He paused sighing before continuing, "I don't enjoy it. I do it because I have to, because I've had to." He said making me grab the tesseract. "Okay, explain that to me." Mobius said nodding towards Loki.

"Because it's part of the illusion." Loki said fiddling with his fingers as I sighed. "It's the cruel, elaborate trick conjured by the weak to inspire fear." Loki said gesturing to himself. "A desperate play for control." Mobius said nodding then turning to me. "You do know yourself." He said nodding towards Loki.

I sighed nodding, "I know why go back when you have your future." I said shaking my head as I looked up at him from my spot. "But I can't live without them." I standing up from my spot and looking at Mobius. "Elaborate them." Mobius said to me as I looked away.

"My parents, Volstagg, Fandral, Sif and......L-." I muttered but stopping myself as I felt their gazes and I turned around facing them but primarily Mobius. "Of course, I had Thor and Val and the rest of the Asgardians." I said waving my hand around.

"But they didn't know me the way the others did." I said shaking my head, "I felt lost." I said softly as he nodded towards me. "A villain." Loki continued for himself as I looked at him shaking my head. "That's not how I see it." Mobius said shaking his head.

Loki looked down at the tesseract and picked it up. "You tried to use that?" Mobius gestured towards the tesseract making me scoff, "Oh, several times. Even an Infinity Stone is useless here." I said gesturing towards the tesseract.

Loki scoffed, "The TVA is formidable." He said tossing the cube up and catching it then placing it down beside him. "That's been my experience." Mobius said towards him before continuing. "Listen, I can't offer you two salvation, but maybe I can offer you guys something better." He began as I stepped closer to them, listening carefully.

Loki stands up, "A fugitive Variant's been killing our Minutemen." Mobius explained making me look at him confused. "And you need the God of Mischief and Goddess of Reality and Time to help you stop him?" Loki said stepping closer to us, gesturing towards me as I nodded looking at him.

"That's right." Mobius nodded towards us making Loki and I glance at each other. "Why us though?" I asked confused as he glanced between us. "The Variant we're hunting is... you." He said pointing towards Loki as I looked at Loki. "I beg your pardon?" Loki said raising his eyebrows, making me look at Mobius.

"Look, I don't want to be pruned but why me?" I asked confused as he looked at me and placed his hands on my shoulders. Loki went to object but I put my finger up making him stop. "You grew up with Loki, you know him." He said slightly shaking me as I sigh nodding and understanding him.

——————

A/N: SHIT THAT WAS LONG OMG BAHAHAHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
489K 10.4K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
318K 14.2K 37
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
190K 5.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...