Unity Academy!

By WAMred

A young man became the founder a school called Unity Academy which is a rival school to Union. However unlike... More

Bio and Background.
Prologue
Hints for future harem
Grand Opening part 2
Grand Opening final
Defend The Governess
Fairies and Magic vs Devil
Agents vs Huntresses/Hunters
Night Fright
(Short) TUFC vs UURT
Curing a heroine.
Second Welcoming Part 1
Second Welcoming Final.
(short) New Evil
Creepy meeting Unity
UAT vs PUT
Aftermath (short)
Harem
Total Drama harem
Ninjas vs Shinobi
Project Protect
Relaxation (18+)
Union Response.
AUD: Battle of Toonville.
AUD: Battle of Academy City
A deal with a dangerous man.
AUD: Battle of Edo City
(Short) Union Punishment.
Unity First Ball: First and Second Days
U-F-B: Third Day
U-F-B: Fourth day
U-F-B: Final Day
Unity Academy crossover 1st list
Harem 2
Second Arc: New Start
Two For One (+18)
Battle: Shou Tucker vs BD
Headmaster Mantle: First Trial
HM: Second Trial
HM: Final Trial
Meeting
Teams and locations
AUD army
Kuoh Battle
A Miraculous Time (18+)
Vale Battle
Veilstone Battle
Battle of Dark Gotham.
Attacks on Musutafu!
Ultraman Z! Pt 1
Evil Gather
Tonika Village Battle.
Magnolia Battle
Valleyville Battle
Vinyl City Battle
Battle for Heaven
Ultraman Z! Pt2
Shibuya Battle
Ratatoskr Battle
Wardington Battle
Second Arc Finals: Characters
Unity Mini War
Unity Defend!
Harem Final
Third Arc: Union Suing Unity!
Court Trial Pt 1
Court Trial Final
Grand Tournament Festival!
The true mastermind
Explanation.
Welcome to GTF!

Grand Opening part 1.

6.4K 61 34
By WAMred

At Unity Academy.

Walking inside the entrance to Unity Academy are the first students who are excited to finally change the world.

???: "I can't believe that we are going to a proper school girls" a red hair girl say to her two sisters. This is Blossom, leader.

???: "Proper? But what was wrong with our old school?" A blonde hair girl say to Blossom. This is Bubbles, the innocent.

???: "She say that because our old school was childish" a black hair girl say to Bubbles. This is Buttercup, the fighter.

Together they are know as the Powerpuff girls.

Elsewhere in the crowd.

???: "Can't you believe that we are in the same school bro!" A blonde girl say to her brother. This is Dee Dee, the clumsy sis.

???: Sigh "Yeah but remember what I say about earlier Dee Dee. Don't enter my lab!" a red hair boy say to his sister. This is Dexter, the boy genius.

Elsewhere in the crowd.

???: "Can't believe that this is your first time in school!" a Indian-American girl say to her best friend. This is Connie, the Sword maiden.

???: "Hey don't forget that I'm was raised by my father and sister" a boy wearing a pink jacket say to Connie. This is Steven Universe, The Gem hybrid.

An: in this story Stevoonie is Nora aka Steven big sister.

???: "Heh I admit that is true but don't forget that I was raised by mom before you were born Steven" a taller girl say. This is Nora, human daughter.

Elsewhere in the crowd.

???: "Oh my god" a blonde hair girl say as she is stare at a dress in a glass case. This is Clover, Fashion agent.

???: "Really Clover? This isn't the time for a fashion" a Indian-American girl say to Clover. This is Alex, Techno Agent.

???: "Yeah after all we are here for changing the world" a red hair girl say. This is Sam, Braniac Agent.

Together they are called Whoop Spy Agent.

An: btw this is what they are wearing.

Close by.

???: "My goodness this is beautiful" a blonde girl say as she see a different dress in a glass case. This is Stella, Princess artist.

???: Sigh "you and your fashion Stella" a pink hair girl say as she stand beside five other girls. This is Tecna, Tech Princess.

The five other girls are: Aisha, Musa, Flora, Roxy, and their leader Bloom. Together they are The Winx.

An: couldn't find a photo with Roxy with them.

Elsewhere in the crowd.

???: "I can't believe that we are here" a red hair girl said holding onto a boy arm. This is Girlfriend (friday night funkin).

???: "Beep bop!" (Translate: "me too!) The boy said. This is Boyfriend.

Behind them are Daniel Smith who is leading Ultra Funke Cross.

Daniel Smith: "so any idea where our classes are?" He ask the two making them stop and drop sweat.

Both: "No" they said making Daniel sigh and guide them to the office.

Inside Bustier class.

???: "I can't believe that Chloe thought Union is better" a Martiniquan Creole-french girl say. This is Alya Césaire, Fox blogger.

???: "Yeah even Adrien thought it was a great school" a tan skin boy say. This is Nino Lahiffe, Turtle Dj.

However they both notice that their class representative is quiet to which they look at her. This is Marinette who eyes look lifeless.

Nino: "she haven't spoken a word yet haven't she?" He ask sadly.

Alya: "ever since that night she haven't spoken a word" she said.

Flashback:

At Paris in the night.

Both ladybug and cat noir arrive at the Eiffel tower.

Ladybug: "so cat noir why did you call me here?" She ask.

Cat noir: sigh "I am leaving to Union" he said surprising her.

Ladybug: "what? But why?" She ask.

Cat Noir: "it because I heard great things about that school that I decided to become a full time hero" he said.

Ladybug: "But if you leave who would protect Paris?" She said gaining his attention.

Cat Noir: "wait you are leaving Paris too?" He ask a bit happy thinking she is going to Union.

Ladybug: "I am but to Unity" she said causing Cat Noir to frown.

Cat Noir: "that supposed new school for heroes?" He said with sarcastic in his tone.

Ladybug: "yes because I was given a new chance of getting my dream job while being here to saving everyone" she said confusing him.

Cat Noir: "So? Why having a dream job when you can be a great hero?" He said surprising her.

Ladybug: "being a great hero isn't everything as long as you save those you protect" she said.

Cat Noir: "like New York?" He said surprising her.

Ladybug: "that wasn't my fault as we both were there" she said.

Cat Noir: "yeah but if we were here then we might had save everyone Ladybug or should I say Marinette" he said surprising her.

Ladybug: "what? I'm not" she try but Cat Noir reveal himself as Adrien shocking her.

Adrien: "i know that keeping identities a secret but what the point if our identity is discovered sooner than later" he said as a bullhead appear behind him surprising Ladybug.

Ladybug: "you didn't" she said but saw bullheads appears and reveal that they be recording everything.

Two people exit the bullhead and stand behind Adrien. These two are headmasters Sirzech and Ozpin which surprised her.

Ozpin: "well miss cheng now that your identity is discovered would you still go to a school who would reject you now that your identity is reveal?" He said thinking he won.

Marinette: "how could you" she said with tears coming down her cheeks. "I thought you were better but now I see you are not the one I used to love" she said to Adrien as she reveal her identity then run away as a EMP went off shutting down the bullheads and lights.

Flashback end.

An: I know that was cruel but it would make a huge difference in why Adrien went to Union.

Nino: "yeah but still can't believe that he go down that path." He said.

Inside Chris McLean class.

An: thought a little drama could lighten some people mood.

???: "I can't believe that Chris is teaching" a punk say. This is Duncan, Badboy.

???: "Same but what surprised me is how he manage to get us in his class" a goth girl say. This is Gwen, Loner Goth.

Flashback:

Inside Will office.

Chris: "so why did you want me and Chief to be teachers here?" He ask as both himself and Chief are sitting in front of Will.

Will: "for chief his military background" he said making Chief nod to that logic. "And to get some drama by the man of insane drama himself" he said making Chris nod to that logic.

Chief: "that it?" He ask not convinced.

Will: "Along with some payback to a few students who cause you so much trouble in the tv show" he said making both Chris and Chief smirk.

Both: "We're in" they said.

End of flashback.

Heather: "I'm just glad that jerk ain't here" she said.

An: to anyone who get the person right you get a cookie.

Inside Ms Meryl Class. (Look up the Powerpuff girls D comic to see what she look like).

An: also Ms Keane is in here too.

???: "Wow can you believe that our fairies can be allow to come with us?" A young girl say. This is Chloe Carmichael.

???: "Yeah but I am worry that mr crocker will be here" a boy with a large tooth say. This is Timmy Turner.

An: oh mr crocker will be here but in a way that you all never expect.

???: "Mr crocker?" A soft and shy voice ask making both Chloe and Timmy look to see a girl with pink hair staring at them. This is Fluttershy.

???: "Who is Mr crocker?" A tan boy with brown hair ask. This is Mac.

Timmy: "he was our evil teacher back in elementary" he said.

Bubbles: "evil?" She ask surprised.

Chloe: "yeah but that was because of his inventions" she said.

Not long did the bell ring starting the classes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 539 67
(A Mini-Series of Megaforce-Verse) A young boy named Kutaro Igawa is the brother of Asagi Igawa and Sakura Igawa, but held a grudge against Union Aca...
29.6K 509 11
A student from the general course in Union Academy rose to the top with his incredible power! or He'll be giving hell to those have despised,Bully a...
30.3K 648 20
Born in a chaotic world Y/N went to Union to become a hero only to be abused and neglected by Union because he was a nobody. It wasn't long until he...
13.4K 247 30
(part 1 complete, part 2 complete) Something crashed into Unions ground but something was off it started shaking violently and a human popped out, i...