The Demonic Children

By zack01234

after the six Holy grail war the son and daughter of Shirou emiya the king or Blade or demonic blacksmith and... More

B.I.O (Rewrite)
Chapter 1: Final Hope (Rewrite)
Chapter 2: Crapy Memories (Rewrite)
Chapter 3: New Job (Rewrite)
Chapter 4 : Road Way to Hell (Rewrite)
Chapter 5: Let the Job Begin (Rewrite)
Chapter 6: Meeting With Boss (Rewrite)
Chapter 7: Everything But A Mystery (Rewrite)
Chapter 8: A Beautiful Tragedy (Rewrite)
Chapter 10: Saber (Rewrite)
Chapter 11: My Dear (Rewrite)
Chapter 12: An Old Spouse (Rewrite)
Chapter 13: Meeting With The Fiance (Rewrite)
Chapter 14: Colder Than Snow (Rewrite)
Chapter 15: Why Are You Crying (Rewrite)
Chapter 16: What Are You Crying For (Rewrite)
Chapter 17: This is Our Destiny (Rewrite)
Chapter 18: Coin of Fate (Rewrite)
Chapter 19: Rise of the Main Curtain (Rewrite)
Chapter 20: From You 30 Years Ago (Rewrite)
Chapter 21: Magical Girls Fantasy part 1 (Rewrite)
Chapter 22: Magical Girls Fantasy part 2 (Rewrite)
chapter 24: archer of Shinjuku
chapter 25: painfull yet happy memory
chapter 26: cursed heart
chapter 27: another big problem
chapter 28: mother issue
chapter 29: key to be summon
chapter 30: class observesion
chapter 31: misfortune
chapter 32: explanation to leader
chapter 33: infamous killer
chapter 34: help have arive
chapter 35: true excalibur
chapter 36: reunited
chapter 37: meeting the in law
chapter 38: summit
chapter 39: old enemy
B.I.O
chapter 40: emiya vs kotomine part 1
chapter 41: emiya vs kotomine part 2
chapter 42: the devil worse fear
chapter 43: Ayato real self
chapter 44: transfer student
chapter 45: summer plan
chapter 46: kyoto
chapter 47: the gods discussion
chapter 48 : the youkai
chapter 49: Hero factions
chapter 50: kyoto battle
chapter 51: enemy caster
N/A (rewrite)

Chapter 9: An Old Wound (Rewrite)

3.1K 47 6
By zack01234

"Nya~ your leaving already," a seductive female call out.

"Of course, the plan had been compromise, now I need to call Assassin and Berserker. To head back to Moscow, before it's to late," a gentle yet cold tone reply back.

"But you just arrive here,"

The woman then pressed her finger to the man chest, in a seductive way, she reveal a little part of her chest, in order to charm the man. Yet, such a thing always fail, as he always prioritized the lives of his brothers more, than having a night with a gorgeous woman.

"I don't have time for your seduction game, Kuroka," the man call out her name.

Kuroka Toujo, is a Nekoshou, a rare variant of Nekomata. She is the older sister of Koneko Toujo, making her the firstborn daughter of Fujimai and her male lover. After their parent's deaths, she and her sister was brought into the Naberius Clan, then turned was reincarnated Devil. However, after killing her previous master to protect her sister, Kuroka became an SS-Class Devil, one of the most wanted criminals.

"You're no fun, Rider," Kuroka reveal the identity of the man.

Rider, one of the seven main servants that formerly participate in the sixth Holy Grail War, with both the Pendragon siblings. He along with the rest of his brother, are the remaining survivor of the war, as they manage to escape the blast between Enuma Elish, and both Excalibur. Along with completing their task, once they finished the task that was assign to them, by their boss.

He was quite the tall man standing over about 175 to 180 cm, with his skinny yet bulky figure, and tan skin. His sharp slick back violet hair, that kinda resemble a certain Counter Guardian, then again most of the Counter Guardian he had meet, was in the same state as her was, especially his senpai Okita Alter. As that what she was usually call, he stood there wearing a orange tank top that was cover in a dark green jacket, with a red scraf being tied around his neck. Wearing his usual combat pants, that have two pieces of armor that cover his lower area, that are the knee and thigh.

He might seen to be young, but he was much older than he look, since he had serve under the Counter Guardian for a long time. With the most cherish thing he held in his jacket, was the three white stripes of a flower insignia, this was the jacket that Rider and his brothers usually wore. Even though it might look dirty and old from the outside, the inside is compact with knife, phone, pistol, watch, foodbar, small medical bag, and finally the precious of the all. The photo of him and his entire brothers or as he call them, his family, being safely secure in the safest area in his jacket. 

Alaya, the will of humanity to survive, Rider is a member of the Counter Guardians. Her secret agents, or personal hound, that she only deploy depending on the situation. Because his valuable ability such as his Noble Phantasm, and the contract he form between him and one of the 72 Daemons of Ars Goetia. There's no way, that Alaya would pass such a chance come by, so she end up recruiting them after they died in their final battle.

Currently Rider had only serve under Alaya for a total of 2500 years, by the counting that his brother had recorded, since his Noble Phantasm is valuable and versatile in Alaya sight, along with the fact the sheer mana they drain when they are to deploy their Noble Phantasm. She rarely deploy them, except for doing a certain mission that she found that are suitable with them. With the only known task that they had finsihed, we're the destruction of Lostbelt 6, and the assassination of the ruler of the demon realm, where under this timeline, humanity was brought over to the dark ages once again.

The trouble that she had face, to even bring down that accursed Lostbelt, nearly cost her half of her powerful Counter Guardian, and her hounds. But in the end, the leader survive, in her eyes, as long as the leader of the group which is Rider himself survive. Then he can keep on summoning the rest of his brothers, the true reason why they are valuable in Alaya eyes. Was because that Noble Phantasm of his, to summon the remaining 72 Daemons, even under their vessel, each of this Daemons can come on par with some Divine and high tier servants or spirit.

Now that all the jobs is done, and their vacation they had once in Chaldea is finsihed, they return back to their job. As they were send to this timeline, where the Age of Gods haven't left humanity just yet, their task in this timeline, is to eliminate the remaining part of Beast VI that they once had faced. Since both Rider and Arthur, was once team up, in order to bring down Beast VI to death, they had destroy the other three pieces of that Beast, and only one remain.

"Assassin already inform me, that he might find a trail of Beast VI in Moscow, and I'm not passing such a chance,"

"Ah please, you've just arrive from your trip down at Sweden when you quote "Assassin inform me, that a trail of Beast VI is in Sweden," as what I heard," Kuroka said with a sarcastic tone.

"We did found the trail in Sweden, and it was fresh, about a week ago that thing had pass by in Sweden," Rider replied back her sarcastic remark.

"The only thing, you and your brothers found, was a pub and about twenty bucket of chickens wings, while you all drank till you dead," Kuroka said.

"Please, Kuroka don't bring out fake remark to make me stay," Rider said with a sigh.

"Oh really? Then what can you, tell me about this!" Kuroka exclaimed, she then raise what seen to be her phone, as she shown Rider a picture of him and the rest of his brothers partying like a wild animal while naked. "Better got a better explanation, why you lots choose Moscow this time,"

Rider look at the picture, with a sweatdrop from his forehead, as he then let out a sigh.

"This is what I get, from rescuing a kitten from a noble lab, and might as well, get label as the top criminal in the underworld," Rider though with a sigh.

"Listen, Kuroka we did find the trail, after that Archer inform me a near by pub to eat, since most of us are hungry from the search," Rider remark.

"Really? Ah, fine go then," Kuroka give up.

"Good and you don't have to sound, like your my wife," Rider said.

"Ah please, I already made a promise with you ever since you save both me and little Koneko, from that bastard lab! To bore a kitten with you," Kuroka said with a seductive grin.

"And I already told you, I'm not looking for a wife," Rider said.

He then kick down the wall they were in, as it reveal upon a shinning skys, with many seagull flying around the vast and beautiful ocean, this was their meet up location. A cave located in Okinawa, as it was their temporary base, for a job that they were task to do. Since all of them work under the Ouroboros Dragon; Ophis, with the exception of Rider and his crew.

Since they made a contract with her, for her to temporary protect them and to use her organization name so that they can move more freely. Without anymore Devils hunting them down, for what they did about 15 or long year's ago, and in exchange. Rider let Ophis to get what she long wanted, a whole separated world where she can live alone with the exception of his crew that currently living in that world.

That said world, is a Realilty Marble, a fake world that go against the rule of Gaia, but since Rider only use that thing for weapons restock or main base, so that they can deploy more soldiers. It was more of a home for him, rather than a battlefield, as he rarely use that fake world for battle. The only time he remember using it, was between fighting the pieces of Beast VI and back at that demon realm, where they were force to fight against the natural law of humanity, their sin.

As he take out a combat knife from his jacket, he then slit his palm, as he hrip his palm tightly blood slowly pour down from his wounded palm.

"Beside, I already told you long ago, that I'm long married!" Rider shouted.

He then jump out from the edge of the cave, that he made, suddenly shockwave appear out of nowhere, as a cloud of gas was form from beneath the end of the edge of the cave. Kuroka already know the drill, she then cover her face with her robes, as a loud sound of machine ignite bellow her. The ground began to shake, then it blow off, a sound of a jet engine being ignite, as Kuroka then quickly ran to the edge of the cave and wave her hand in a farewell manner.

She saw him, taking a form of what seen to be a pure white F-15 Eagle with a blue lines painted on the edge of each wigs, with the same exact insignia of the white flower being attach on the top of both wings, but this time. The flower were painted red, usually it will take a long time to get to Moscow, and the fact he was using a jet! Will bound to attract some attention, but that won't be a problem for him. Since he is in the Rider class, with his boosted speed, he will get to Moscow under half an hour, and he won't be notice by anyone since he's planning to go full gas.

This was part of Rider Noble Phantasm, a function that only him and his brothers possessed, which made detecting them much more harder than it seem. Especially back at the war, they use this tactic to kill the other servants from behind, which is more effective, since they did manage to kill Berserker by using such tactic. But at a cost of revealing their true identity to the entire war, which made their situation harder to use such tactic.

"621 days left, until the end shall began," Rider though with a grimm mind. "We shall meet once again, Chaldea, though you may not be the same man I knew, I shall wait... Until then come and show me your true valor, last master of humanity!"

(Change POV)

In a certain castle located in the underworld, where domestic and political affair are usually handle, lies the current Lucifer of the underworld. Sirzechs Lucifer, the current Lucufier of the underworld.

Sirzechs, or as he was formerly known as Sirzechs Gremory. He was a handsome man who seen to be in his early twenty, despite his age is even older, with his long red hair which signified the Gremory house characteristic.

There he sat, in a room consisted over many wooden furniture, with a comfortable chair he usually sat on, a few painting being attach on the wall, and the main painting attach behind his desk. It was a painting of his family, consist of his father, mother, younger sister, wife, and son. Beside the painting, there is also some window attach on some part of the room, with a nice view of his garden and some area, it truly was the nice room for doing political work.

Sirzechs was a man of family and reason, as he usually tried his best to avoid coming into conflict, and settle the problem peacefully. But because of the many problems, the underworld had been facing currently, he was force to make many drastic decision. With the limited pure devil bloods left, and the repair on some part of the underworld that had been taken part for the past. Because of the fresh incident and problems they had been facing for the past 30 years.

First it was the civil war between the old faction and new faction, which give them a great lose to many devils, either low or high rank and the pure blood. Not only that, but soon they were face with the same tragedy yet again, after a total of 5 years of rebuilding, they were meet with yet another threat that is far greater than the old factions. Even though it was 30 years ago, the wound is still fresh none the less, since nearly half of the entire underworld, ended up getting destroy including the old faction.

Under the moniker of Ruler, Avenger, Alter Ego, and Pretender. This four of the bunch, are the current hated beings in the entire underworld. That moniker was remember by all, thanks to one of those four revealed their entire identity, presumably Pretender. As by the way, he treated the situation as a mere jokes, he was the most hated out of the four, because he had the gal to broadcast the entire tragedy outwide to the entire supernatural world, and playing with the innocent civilians.

The situation was tied with the slaughtering of the Nekomata clan, after one of them, kill one of the pure blooded devil, then it became clear to all. Their sudden appearance, was a personal vendetta from the dead Nekomata to all of the devils. It was a grudge so great, that it ended up summoning four extra class servants, by the order of their dead master, they rampage through the entire underworld like it was a playground. The sudden reveal of their reason, was broadcasted live to everyone, while the victims were being slaughter like lambs.

Child, adult, eldery. They don't care, they slaughter them all just like what they did to their master clan, not only with the many lost of devils. But they also sustain a far bigger lost, with Ajuka Beelzebub being critically injured during his fight against Ruler, Serafall losing a leg fighting against Pretender, and Sirzechs losing some of his sanity after fighting against Avenger.

The slaughter didn't stop just there, but it was stop in the end, not by a greater force or extra help. But a deal was made, a deal between the four and all of the head of the 72 families, to stop their rampage in exchange they will stop making direct contact with the Shinto faction ever again. The war ended, but not in a ideal spot, because Pretender being the hated amongst the four, decide to negotiate a deal that is more beneficial for him alone.

Only the head of the 72 families, Sirzechs, Ajuka, and Serafall. Know about the deal, they made with Pretender, a deal that was a great lost to the entire underworld, and a deal which solidify his name as the most hated in the entire underworld.

"With the new bodyguard, at least Rias can get some protection from them, if they decide to go after her," Sirzechs said with a sigh. "Even with the deal with Pretender, I won't let such a thing, happened to her!"

"Oh is that so," a carefree voice call him from behind.

Sirzechs in alert, turn his gaze to the source of the voice, he know that voice anywhere. And he was right, there stood a man wearing a complete black outfit, with a black coat, a white business shirt, and grey pants. He stood there like it was his own house, a man that looks like in his mid twenty, with a face that resemble a certain blond hair boy, with his long and messy yet sharp black hair and black glasses that cover his eyes.

"Pretender," Sirzechs call him out in alert.

"That's the name! Don't forget about it, would ya!" Pretender smiled.

"The hell you want!?" Sirzechs asked in alert.

"Nothing much, just stopping by to see an old friend," Pretender let out a mocking grin toward Sirzechs.

"I'm not your friend!" Sirzechs hissed back.

"Whoa! Calm down there tiger, but look I ain't here to kill ya or take the end of my deal or anything," Pretender twirled his finger around.

"Then what is your purpose coming here?" Sirzechs asked.

"Like I said, just stopping by to see an old friend, and that ain't you," Pretender said. "You see, I've just done my own erand back at Kuoh, the town where your sister currently in charge in,"

"Make it quick," Sirzechs said.

"I was getting there, you see that erand involved a certain, how you say~ a kinda blood of mine and a good chess pieces, but after I finsihed that, I got an idea on my head! How about I visit, my old friend in the underworld! Sound great right?"

"There's nothing great, about meeting with you," Sirzechs said.

"Ah please, I was planning to visit that magical girl of yours, but I don't know, where she live, so... You know, what I mean," Pretended then slam his hands in front of Sirzechs desk. "Don't ya, Sirzechs?"

"I won't let you meet Serafall, nor does she even want you to meet with her!" Sirzechs said.

"Come now, me and her are great buddy! We share the same fetish for magical girl, currently... But forget about that, I'm just here to give ya this," Pretender then take out a gold chess pieces, that resemble a knight holding a spear. "A Little gift, to your dearest friend,"

Picking up the chess pieces, Sirzechs began to scan if there any sort of trap, curse, hex, or even prank. That Pretender had put into the pieces, but in the end, he was meet with none of those thing's rather he meet an interesting source of power coming directly from the chess pieces.

"Ya see, my boss told me to give this out, to people I found worthy, so... Ya can share it with her and that Beelzebub friend of yours, if ya want it," Pretender smiled.

"What is your purpose of giving me this?" Sirzechs asked.

"I just said it! Beside, resreach it all ya want, but be warn, once you place your hand into the line there's no turning back," Pretender then began to disappear into particle of light. "So play safe, Sirzechs~"

Now Pretender had completely disappear from the room, no trail were left behind. Sirzechs who saw that he had left, let out a sigh, as he continue scanning through the pieces in detail.

"I'm gonna need, to get Ajuka for this," Sirzechs said.

(Pretender POV)

"What a meeting!" Pretender shouted.

As he then materialize himself, into what seen to be a bedroom, the room was well oriented that signify the class of a noble, with a fabric that completely red, and gold. Many furniture of a higher class were put into the room, as a single painting was attach on the end of the wall, between the king size bed, and the shelf. The light were turn off, and only a slight dim red flash were spinning around the room, as a soothing jazz music play in the background.

"Dammit, this room smelled more like cum the minute I left," Pretender wave his hand around his nose.

As he walk toward the cover king size bed, he then open the thick layer of curtain that was attach on the bed, to see what he saw to he a naked tan blond man, and a hot pieces of pie of a woman, sleeping together in each other embrace. It was a beautiful sight of romance, no one want to ruin such a thing, but to bad Pretender doesn't give a crap about that.

"Oy! Wake yer goddam ass up!" Pretender yelled out.

Both the man and woman, woke up in alarm of the sudden shouting, as they panic for a moment. Before they set their gaze upon Pretender, as the man give a dead fish eye stare. While the woman let out a sigh, before she step out from the bed, to prepare the tea.

"It's you," the man said with a bored tone. "You know, you can just shake me or Yubelunna, before you shout out,"

"That won't work, I already did that before, and I don't want my glove to smell like cum, sweat, and pussy jus," Pretender retorted with a bored face.

"Fine, what is it that you want this time?"

"Here!" Pretender then throw the same gold chess pieces to him, which he caught on mid air.

"The hell, is this?"

"An Assassin pieces, ya gonna need it if ya want to fulfill the contract between your family and the Gremory," Pretender said.

"But I've already have you,"

"Ah~ that sweet, to bad I ain't gay," Pretender said in a joking manner.

"And I ain't neither!" the man shouted in sudden rage.

"Please calm down lord Riser," the woman name Yubelunna, brought down a serving of tea. "And lord Pretender, please have some tea,"

"Don't mind if I do," Pretender then take the tea out of the serving and drank it.

The now reveal name Riser, full name Riser Phoenix, the heir of the Phoenix family, and the fiance of Rias Gremory.

"So what with the pieces anyway? Didn't we already, sign a contract back then? Why would I need, another servant when I already have you?" Riser asked.

"It's not for summoning another servant boy, rather it's for me," Pretender said.

"For you?" Riser asked.

"Correct, you see, the deal I made with yer grandfather back then, was to have a proper master and to regain back to my former class, which is my best class amongst all! Beside Caster, so you are the one who shall play the end of our deal boy,"

"I already know that, but why now exactly?" Riser asked.

Pretender then put down the tea cup, as he then turn his gaze toward the painting of Riser and his family.

"You see, there been a change of plan, with the once 10 years of wait had now drastically change into 2 years, I don't have much time left, and I need to regain back my old power as fast as possible, and you my boy! Will be the key for that,"

"Let me guess, it's Beast VI isn't it," Riser said with a calm tone.

"Correct, the deal we made about 16 years ago, had how been change, I already told you the necessary information regarding the threat, and why were truly here,"

"To destroy the remaining pieces of Beast VI, right?" Riser asked.

"Again you are correct, so I need you summon me under the container of the Assassin class, with that you will gain my true strength and maybe get married to that fiance of yours~"

"Ha! Like I'm planning to do that, the only reason I take that is for the sake of my sister!" Riser said.

"That's why, we need to progress with our plan quickly, you want your sister to be safe don't you?"

"Of course I would," Riser said.

"Then do it! Summon me under my best class, then it can all be at rest, heck! I even help ya, with that engagement problem of yours,"

"That can be done without your help, but it would not hurt, to have a backup plan," Riser said.

"Then its settle, summon me today at midnight, where ever you want, but don't you dare! Have sex, while your summoning me, you hear me!"

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Riser scratch the back of his head.

Yubelunna chuckled for a moment.

"Now then, lets the curtain rise, and a dawn of a new era shall rise!"

Disclaimer: I don't own Fate and DxD

Note: there's a change of plan, the engagement between Rias and Riser will be change, along with Riser character being completely change, since I'm planning to make him essential to the story. From on this chapter, the story won't follow the canon anymore, and I will shape it out to a story with many surprise, especially with engagement arc.

You all, will be surprise at the end...

That I'm planning to make...

As it won't follow the same canon as the other fanfic...

The thing that hadn't been done yet...

You'll found out soon...

That is all, bye 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 3 19
How far are you willing to go to get your wish granted? It's the end of 2012 in Tokyo. The seven Kings are unaware they'll be chosen as Masters for t...
4.1K 98 18
She come from a world where everything was the opposite. Where King Arthur rules had succeeded and the tragedy of Camlan never existed, where legenda...
207K 6.2K 23
Merlin sighed as he finished Arthur's clothes. Today was the day. The day he knew pain. The day he knew betrayal. The day he found his magic. The wor...
5.5K 138 8
Shirou Emiya who is the brother of his little sister, Illya had started to train in the ways of being a magus. He had decided to become one in order...