๐‘ท๐‘ถ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ต, Johnny Lawrence...

By ilyv44

In the vibrant city of LA.. Y/n finds herself in the heart of Reseda, a place that holds both promise and tre... More

0001
0002
0003
The brown eyed boy
Fucking Johnny.
Give em' hell
Human again.
Grits.
She's a fuck up!
I thought you forgot about me..
Why am I here?
The fine art of Johnny Lawrence.
Did I fuck up?
Why now?
Mother.
Talk to me.
Special delivery.
Love sucks ass.
Should've ve given more thought.
Confessions.
Maybe I lied...
Love is not hate.
The hate you give..
Rebuilding us.
Better together.
We fell...
I miss you..
The party.
Uncover the truth.
What's a beer war?
Perfect dress, perfect fit...
My dancer!
Conversations and karate.
Competition ||.
The final.
The best birthday gift.
New beginnings
0004

Competition.

979 18 5
By ilyv44

˗ˏˋ 31🎬 'ˎ˗

"Banzai!"
- daniel

"You ready?" I asked.

"More than I'll ever be." he smiled as he grabbed my hand.

We headed inside, as soon as he saw the gang we parted.

I saw Mr. myagi I haven't seen him in a while since well, I moved out. I really did love Mr. myagi, sort of like the father I never had. I used to be with him all the time when he trained with daniel after I moved I never really saw Daniel train.

I ran towards mr. myagi and him a big hug.

"Good see you too." He smiled as he hugged me back.

"You don't know how much I missed you." I smiled.

"You ready to kick some ass!" I asked slightly punching Daniels arm.

"Always ready." He laughed.

"You got it." I assured

✧︎

I had some sort of time left before the competition to look for johnny. I was looking through all the teams, so many dudes were looking at me. I knew I was the only girl
without a gi or whatever the hell it was. But have decorum and act like you've seen a lady before!

"Hey princess" I heard his voice from the back of me.

"Oh there you are." I turned around.

"Good luck alright?" I placed a small kiss on his lips.

"Thanks my love, but are you really gonna be cheering for that dweeb?" He asked sarcastically.

"Be nice remember our agreement." I laughed placing my arms over his neck.

I made and agreement with Johnny because ever since the Halloween dance I couldn't really risk Daniel getting hurt like that again. So I told him he couldn't hurt him at all and that he could use it for the tournament.

"Yeah yeah." He giggled slightly.

"Johnny you know the rules, no distraction!  In the locker room now!" Krease yelled from the back.

"Yes sensei. I'll see you in a bit princess I promise." He said before leaving.

"Alright good luck." I placed a small kiss on his cheek before heading out.

✧︎

"Daniel Larruso to ring three please at this time!  Ring 3!" The announcer had announced.

"Ring 3? where's ring 3?" Daniel asked nervously.

"Calm down well find it." I patted my hand on his back for reassurance

"Hold it! Only teachers and students are allowed on the competition floor. I'm sorry." One of the secretory guards had said.

"Oh, he doesn't speak English, and I cant understand his instructions without her." Daniel  pointed to mr. myagi.

Mr maygi had said some things in Japanese to play it off.

"What'd he say?" The security guard asked.

"yeah, he says you remind him of an uncle he has back in Tokyo." I lied.

He slightly chuckled.

"I guess it's aloud." He slightly nodding.

He mumbled something again in Japanese.

"Oh yes he says your very kind." I turned to the guard.

"Ah! Thank you." He bowed for some odd reason.

"welcome." He smiled before turning around and walking away.

"What did you say to him back there?" I asked.

"He smell like bottom of garbage can." He laughed.

I let out a small smile.

The announcer had said something on the P.A system but we couldn't really hear.

"What the rules here?" Daniel asked while shoving through groups of people.

"i don't know? First time you, first time me." Mr myagi said.

Daniel looked at me for reassurance.

"Oh don't even ask me I've never been to one of these before!" I smiled.

He looked back at Mr myagi.

"Well I figured you'd know about this stuff, I figured you went to these before! Oh great im dead! Im- Im dead! ou told me you fought alot!" He talked nervously.

"Ah, for life not for points." He spoke calmly.

"Alright look calm down! Everything above the waist is a point you can hit the head, the sternum, kidneys and the ribs. Got it?" I put my arm around his shoulder

"I thought you didn't know." He smiled.

"Eh so so." I smiled.

I pushed his back slightly towards the matt,"alright you got it." I cheered behind him.

"I hope so." He sighed before he stepped on the matt.

"Nothing to worry about." I put my arms behind him.

The gang was yelling 'cobra kai as they were running and before someone passed me and slapped my ass. I was about to kung fu the culprit but it was Johnny. He winked at me. Thank god no one saw.

"Why is that guy kneeling down like that?" Je asked anxiously.

"Dont know." Mr myagi spoke.

"Well is there anything you know you can tell me!" He asked.

The only thing mr myagi told him was 'eh don't get hit.'

"C'mon Daniel!" I cheered as the first match had begun.

He had kicked daniel off the matt.

"Hey hey hey!!" I yelled out.

"Back on the matt. no point." the ref said.

"cmon! That was bad call ref!" I yelled.

"Forget about that you got it be tuff." I slightly pushed him.

But he had went off the matt again.

Mr myagi had caught Daniel and held him by the arm.

"daniel-san remember your defense. Points come now concentrate, focus power.. remember balance make good fight" Mr. myagi said as he let go of his arm and walked him to the matt.

"C'mon Daniel focus out there." I cheered.

"Warning for running out of the ring once more will cost you a point." The ref explained to Daniel.

He looked at Mr myagi and I and we both nodded.

The round begun daniel did a round house kick to his stomach and made him fall to the ground.

"Alright Daniel you got one on him c'mon!" I clapped for him.

Mr myagi simply nodded at him again.

"Back on your line!" The ref said.

Daniel had made the last point meaning he was going into the next round.

"See there you go!!" I hugged him as he came off of the matt.

The next round had begun, it was bobby against a different opponent. I could see Daniel in the corner of my eyes biting his nails.

"Stop that." I took his fingers out of his mouth.

"C'mon bobby." I cheered.

Well I guess thing got a little heated, because he just kept trying to kick him after the round was done and then he jus kept yelling something like 'your done! your dead!!' as the ref was pulling him away.

Bobby had won that round winning that point. Daniel had looked at me nervously.

'Breathe' I mouthed to him.

It was johnnys turn.

"Cmon Johnny you got it!" I cheered.

He gave me a little wink before he bowed.

Mr myagi gave me a look.

"Listen it's complicated okay?" I smiled.

"I dont care, you happy im happy."  He smiled.

I gave him a hug, even though I really didnt have a father figure to look up to I felt like I could always look up to him.

───────────────────────────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558 121 14
MJ has an unusual encounter with a supposedly new guy in school and he instantly takes her world for a wild spin but somehow it seems all his words a...
4.4K 64 12
A new girl arrives in town, jordyn with her brother, Daniel. They moved because her dad died and they needed a fresh start so they moved near their c...
10.4K 247 37
"๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ๐™จ." In a twist of events, Y/n finds herself forced to return with her brother. She made efforts that h...
82.5K 1.6K 40
(โš ๏ธpossible TW): alcohol usage + starvation Adelaide Lawrence lives with her father, Johnny Lawrence, in a crappy appartment in reseda california. h...