As Time Passes ; sam evans [1]

By veiledfairy

"As time passes, I realize that I actually really love you" [working on rewriting some chapters :D] [... More

Cast ➤
Prologue
[britney/brittany]
[grilled cheesus]
[duets]
[the rocky horror glee show]
[never been kissed]
[the subsititute]
[furt]
[special education]
[a very glee christmas]
[the sue sylvester shuffle]
[silly love songs]
[comeback]
[original song]
[blame it on the alcohol]
[sexy]
[a night of neglect]
[born this way]
[rumours]
[prom queen]
[funeral]
[new york]
[completed!]

[audition]

1.9K 9 7
By veiledfairy

Coming back to McKinley for another year of slushees being thrown at me, my friends or just whoever that had slightest contact with the glee club, was not exciting. After last year being more than stressful, I mean Quinn had a baby on the same day that we unfortunately lost at regionals was stressing enough. Hopefully this year won't be as bad.

Kurt and I stood right in the front of the two large school doors. I felt a pair of hands grab onto mine. "We're gonna do great this year Allaire!" Kurt happily said, "we sure are" I added. Our moment was ruined when David Karofsky pushed us both out the way to let him and his jock buddies be the first to entire the school.

"Asshole." I muttered.
Assuming that karofsky heard the comment I made,  he had just rolled his eyes and continued walking.

'Look I'll catch you later, I just saw Mercedes walk by. Don't get in trouble!' Kurt said as he grabbed my shoulders. 'Of course I won't, and would you look at that Finn and Rachel are right there. I'll see you later too!' I added. Kurt happily walked away so did I but the direction of Rachel and Finn.

over the summer Finn spent way more time with me and Kurt as Finns mom began going on dates with with Kurt and I's dad. I was definitely happy about them finding each other though Kurt was behind their pairing, I still was happy about it. Rachel accompanied us a lot so I soon started becoming close to her as well.

'Rachel how do you respond to the rumors you're incredibly hard to work with?' JBI asked.
'Well as her boyfriend I can answer that!' Finn quickly answered JBI. 'We've been dating all summer, Rachel's what you call a controllist-.'
Finn continued.

'I'm-I'm not controlling- controllist isn't a word.' Rachel quickly blurted. 'I'm controlling. Performing is my life. And yes, I do have opinions about it? Does my need to constantly express those opinions- annoy my fellow Glee Clubbers?' Rachel continued'
'yes. That was out loud, wasn't it?' Finn nervously spoke.

'move alone JBI, go talk to Puckerman or something.' I said slightly pushing him away.

'Oh good my favorite person!' Rachel exclaimed. 'I was telling Finn that you should really start trying to find a significant other. We feel bad cause whenever we go out, we leave you out sometimes.' she calmly explained.
'Oh no no no, I don't mind being left out. And I'm not looking to be in a relationship.' I added.
'well that's fine, just please don't be afraid to call us out if we're being annoying!' rachel happily said.
'I'll make sure to. But if you don't mind we have
glee club practice to get to. Let's go!' I spoke while walking away.

'These are comments from Jacob Ben-Israel's most recent glee club blog. "Glee is a giant ball of suck".  Mr.Shue said.

I rolled my eyes 'of course that witch said something like that about us.' I sighed.

'We get it, Mr.Shue everyone still hates us.' Kurt added. 'So what? So we're the plankton on the high school food chain. Only difference now is that none of us really care.' Kurt admitted
Kurt's right. We're a family. They can bring it all they want. None of it is gonna break us.' Mercedes calmly added. I saw everyone else nodding along with the comment Mercedes added, so did I.

'Okay, I'm really happy that you guys all bonded. The problem is that all of this negative stuff is keeping other students from auditioning.' Mr.Shue disappointedly sighed.

'Good. Why do we need more members?' Tina said not caring.

'Well, since Matt transferred, we only have 11 members. If we want to go to nationals- if we want to beat vocal adrenalin, we have to go from a small rebel force to a giant wall of sound.' Mr.Shue exclaimed.

'Yeah. Mr.Shuester's right, you guys.' Rachel agreed as I saw Finn nodding along. 'You didn't see vocal adrenaline at regionals. They were epic. We're gonna need more voices in order to best them.' She admitted 'Yeah. I'm with Rachel on this one.' Finn quickly said as he stood up from his chair and walked over to his girlfriend.

'Gross' Brittany commented.

I laughed at the comment Brittany had said and was quickly nudged in the shoulder by an also laughing Kurt.

'Now. here's the plan. Nationals are in New York this year, and we are going!' Mr.Shue chuckled as well as everyone else in the room. 'Now let's go out there and show the school how cool it's going to be, how cool we can be. If they're not going to come for us, let's go to them. They say we only sing show tunes and '8os pop. Let's show them how down we are. Let's give 'em the song of the year, new directions style.' Mr.Shue exclaimed as he ended his long sentence with a pose.

'Okay!' Brittany cheered

everyone else joined Brittany and started cheering along. Rachel ran up to me and Kurt and held her hands up for me and my brother to give her a double high five. 'We can do this rach!' I cheered 'We sure can!' Rachel agreed.

Empire State of Mind
performed by Allaire/The New Directions

after our performance I had taken thought into the fact that meanwhile I was jumping from one place to another, which I may add was exhausting. I had caught the eyes of a blonde guy, though i had never even seen him anywhere in the school. He seemed pretty mesmerized by our entire performance just in general, but I ended up making eye contact with him. As a result of that, he had smiled to me. Of course I had smiled back, unfortunately after the performance he was nowhere to be seen.

'Allaire! Allaire!' I heard a voice yell across the school hall, I turned around to see Finn speed walking to me meanwhile everyone was staring at him. 'What?' He blurted 'everyone's staring' I whispered 'whatever, anyways you would not believe what I just saw. I was putting up glee club sign up sheets in the boys locker room, then I heard a guy singing and let me tell you this guy was amazing. He was showe-.' He said.

'Do not tell me you invaded this dudes privacy.' I interrupted.
'Of course not, I'm not a creep, jeez. Anyways I saw him just a few minutes ago today so I'm thinking about asking him if he wanted to audition for the glee club!' he exclaimed.

'So? What does that have to do with me particularly? I'm sure Mr.Shue should be the one hearing about your idea instead, or for that matter the entire glee club.' I abruptly spoke.

'So I'm not gonna be the one asking him, you are. Everyone says yes to you.' He smiled.

'But you just said you were thinking of asking hi-.' I said but was quickly interrupted by Finn.

'You know what I really gotta go, uh relationship duty's. See you!' Finn explained as he walked away.
'fine then' I sighed.

I was walking all around school to find this guy Finn had sounded so excited talking about, i mean he even left me a note explaining what this guy was wearing. About a few minutes passed until I had ended up in the same place I was before, my locker. I was tired so I just ended up throwing the note in a nearby trash can and walked back to my locker. I had nothing to do so I just began organizing my locker.

'Hey, aren't you Allaire?' a voice I didn't recognize spoke to the side of me.

I turned slightly around to see the same boy I had seen earlier when the glee club and I were performing. I soon realized that he was wearing the exact same clothes Finn had described to me about the guy he found at the locker rooms.
'That's me' I chuckled.

'I just wanted to say that you did great earlier today in the performance, other people may have not enjoyed it. But I did.' he happily said.

'Oh well that's more than great to know! You know we're a member down for the glee club. Would you have any interest on auditioning?' I questioned.
'I was thinking about it earlier actually, I just might.' He smiled.

'Good to know, well if you ever do, make sure to let me know. Though I'm pretty sure Finn would be the first one to tell me, either way don't be shy to audition!' I spoke slowly backing away as I shot a pretty big smile to the blonde guy. Just as I was turning my face to the opposite way of him, I had remembered. 'I didn't get his name' I thought to myself. I quickly turned around- 'hey I forgot to ask what's your nam-.' I had turned around to see the guy gone. He sure knows how to disappear.

I started walking into the boys locker room along with all the other boys, I volunteered to help coach beiste clean the lockers, because coach had always helped me with everything I decided to help back.

'So you know why Helen Keller couldn't drive, right?' puck had spoken while being the first to walk inside the locker room. 'Why?' another voice had spoken, 'cause she's a woman!' puck chuckled. already being used to this behavior I just rolled my eyes and squeezed my way out of the big crowd of boys, and headed to coach beistes direction where I could hear sniffling.

'coach beiste? Are you crying' I asked.
'Yeah, I saw pucks stats from last season, and it really hurt my feelings.' coach spoke.
'oh alright, I'll get the cleaning supplies ready!' I calmly said believing coach beiste.

as I was grabbing some brand new sponges and towels Finn had walked in wheeling Artie along.
'Hey, coach, uh this is Artie. He'd like to try out for the team.' Finn explained.

'You screwing with me?' Coach questioned.

'No. No, absolutely not.' Finn nervously stuttered. 'We figured that if I push him down the field fast enough, the- the- the centrifugal-? Centrifugal force-.' Finn kept explaining.

'You're out.' coach bluntly said.

'Wait, what?' finn questioned.

'You're off the team. Cut. Out.' coach normally said as all the other boys including me started staring at the very much public conversation.

'You come in here pushing a kid in a wheelchair, making me look like some kind of monster....because I have to tell him he can't play?' coach explained starting to get frustrated.

'No, uh- no, that's not what was going on here. Artie-.' Finn further tried explaining until being cut off my Artie. 'I really wanna play. I want to get my girlfriend back, and I want abs.' Artie sadly explained. Soon enough the guys started laughing at artie's statement.

'Yeah, he's like a human battering ram. Like- like Braveheart.' Finn innocently tried speaking while still stuttering.

'You know what? I don't like being screwed with! Do you understand me?!' coach shouted.

'Dude, you're totally overreacting.' Finn normally spoke clearly embarrassed by what was happening.

' "dude?" Get the hell out of my locker room! Go!' coach yelled making Finn flinch. He grabbed Artie chairs and started walking away, 'think this is some joke?!' coach said and threw a towel their way. Right after all the boys had scrambled to their own lockers so they wouldn't get yelled at either, I realized coach beiste had walked out of the locker room but not wanting to bother I had let it go and started setting up the cleaning supplies myself.

after cleaning half of the locker room and attending my other classes I had learned that Rachel had sent sunshine Corazon to a crack house- but Rachel ultimately had agreed to let sunshine audition for the glee club as a way to apologize.

Listen
Performed by sunshine Corazon

As sunshine finished everyone in the glee club started chanting her name and cheered.
'Wow! Um- welcome to the glee club!' Mr.Shue said as he tried finding the right words. Kurt and I stood up and started clapping our hands off!

I went back to the boys locker room cause I assumed coach beiste would've been back their and I could've continued my work. Instead I walked into an almost empty room where I saw the blonde guy once more.

'Hey! Sorry to interrupt but I thought I would've seen you at the auditions earlier today.' I started speaking while walking up to him.

'I wanted to, I did, but after what coach beiste did to Finn and Artie...do you know how everybody talks about the glee guys?' he tried explaining himself.

'Well yeah, but after a while you'd get used to it?' I responded.

'Allaire- I'm, I'm the new guy. That means I'm already in the outside looking in. I don't want to start off three touchdowns behind. I know you probably don't know what that means but just forget it. I gotta go, I'm sorry for letting you down. Tell Finn I said sorry.' He got up and started getting himself ready for practice 'coach beiste makes us do 100 push-ups for every minute we're late, so-.' He chuckled and started walking to the door.

'I totally get it, but trust me glee has been the best experience ever, making new friends and being able to express myself through music is great. But if that's not what you want to do, that's fine!' I explained.
'Also, you made the team? That's cool, what position?' I asked.

'Quarterback. Also I realized I never told you my name. It's Sam.' He smiled and walked out of the door.

I felt my face shut down, how was I suppose to tell Finn that Sam had gotten his old position. Though I was finally relived that I had finally known his name, definitely thought his name was like Jackson or something.

I broke the news to Finn about Sam being the new quarterback and he wasn't to happy. Especially because a few minutes earlier he had gotten into an argument with Rachel but ended up working it out. we ended up hanging out at breadstix.

'I'm assuming Rachel had gone into the auditorium to sing a song cause that's what she always does-.' I heard finns voice muffle in my head not paying attention to him. Instead I was thinking about what Sam said, and him just in general. He had a pretty nice smile.
'Hello? Allaire!' Finn shouted.
'Oh yeah you should sing a solo tomorrow. Great idea.' I quickly said snapping out of my thoughts.
'I'm gonna pretend that's what I was talking about for your own sake, let's just eat our food before it gets cold' he chuckled.

A/N: sorry for taking the longest time to publish chapter one 😩🤚 I'm definitely gonna try publishing more chapters maybe three times a week or maybe even more! 🕺🏼

Words: 2525

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 552 19
▐ 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 sam evans ✗ fem! oc glee ━━ seasons three discontinued, slow updates 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪...
118K 2.1K 25
▐ 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘪'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. sam evans ✗ fem! oc glee ━━ seasons two completed, slow updates 𝘪𝘯 �...
76.9K 1.8K 69
Lia Torres just recently moved to Lima, Ohio leaving behind her best friend Kaydon. She gets a new shot at life but of course problems that arise tha...
123K 3.4K 23
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘢𝘩 𝘱𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴...