(love)birds of a feather

By reesemaninoff

In which Eddy stumbles upon the inner crisis of falling in love with his best friend, his other half, the oth... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
a/n: thank you!

a/n: welcome!

1.1K 16 4
By reesemaninoff

Good morning, afternoon, or evening to you! Somehow you've stumbled across my very first breddy fic! (Bear the words "very first" in mind.)
I sure hope you practiced your 40 hours before this, cause this is gonna be a very long (and bumpy) ride.

I'm not going to be updating on specific days of the week/month, rather, I'll be updating once a chapter has been finished and edited thoroughly (which can take anywhere between 1-3 weeks.)

Feel free to point out any spelling or punctuation errors via comments!

Disclaimer: This is fictional, Brett and Eddy are their own people entirely.

(Brett and Eddy, please don't read this, thank you. Besides, you both could be practicing right now instead.)

Sit back and enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 3.4K 21
In which Brett concocts a plan that is definitely foolproof, Eddy becomes weirdly overcommitted to this fake boyfriend thing, and the boys conduct a...
5.2K 365 6
In which Brett Yang breaks away from Ravenclaw tradition by making stupid decisions like lying about his supposed romantic relationship with the gold...
35.6K 1.7K 35
"Mom, I want to marry Eddy." From this announcement forward Brett had made a choice, to be with his best friend. With parents hoping for a normal mar...
4.1K 181 8
[COMPLETED] Brett and Eddy find each other when they are only 9 and 8 years old. They become best friends and grow up together, overcoming hurdles a...