Not•Another•Love•Story

Por poohs_lil_curl

Desire's first year of college starts as her worst year of her life, or so she thought. Michael's first year... Más

"Not Another Love Song"
"Trip"
"Dont Waste My Time"
"Boo'd Up"
"Own It"
"Good Days"
"Close"

"Shot Clock"

210 10 3
Por poohs_lil_curl

California
Tuesday
Morning☀︎︎
Desire

"YO WTF" i felt someone push me off the bed and i hit my hip on the nightstand. i tried not to scream so i quickly held it. "why tf was you in my bed? DID WE FUCK?" mike asked.

"no kobe and derek said you were drunk and high so i took you back and u made me get in your bed." i said getting up still holding my hip.

"well you should've tried to get out" he said. "i did and you sucked my-"  i quickly ran to the bathroom to see i had i big red ass hickey on my neck. i placed my hands on the counter and rested my head in them.

i stood up and walked out to see mike holding his head so i handed him some medicine to take for his headache. he snatched it out my hand and i sighed going back to my bed and going on my phone.

"BRO LOOK WHAT YO ASS DID" mike yelled. i looked over confused and seen that there was blood on his bed, my eyes widened. "mike i-im so sorry i'll clean it-" "no you clean yo self before you clean my shit, gon get yo period blood on more of my stuff." he said angrily.

i got up going to my suitcase to get some black sweats and a gray t shirt along with a bra, underwear, and a pad. i quickly walked towards the bathroom and started to clean myself up as embarrassment washed over me.

•••

i finished showering and hopped out the shower moisturizing my body slipping my clothes on. i then went ahead and brushed my teeth and did my face routine and put my hair in a messy bun before taking my things and walking out.

i then remembered to go down to replace the sheets. "aye where you going" mike said. "im going to get some more sheets. i said leaving.

i went down where the extra bedding was and grabbed 3 pairs of sheets just in case and walked back to our dorm. i took all the blankets and stuff on and replaced it and took the old one putting it in the washer.

i turned to ask mike, "m-mike can i u-use your car t-to go to the store please" "just so you can get blood on that too? hell no. dont you have your own car?" he said. i could tell he was pissed about what happened snd i didnt wanna make it worse so i just nodded and dialed Miracle's number.

"Hey Miracle can i come over?" i said low. "of course but why you talking like that?" i didnt even answer her question. "whats your room number?" "153" i hung up and walked out heading to her room.

when i got to it i knocked and Anastasia answered. "Hey girl- you ok?" she asked pulling me in. i nodded. walking towards one of their beds and sitting down. "what did you need, hollon ate you ok?" Miracle asked.

all the questions were overwhelming and i ended up busting out into tears they quickly hugged me rubbing my back. "babes what's wrong?" "mike got mad at me" i said struggling to breathe.

"for what?" Anastasia asked. "being in hi-s bed and getting blood on i-t" i said. "omg he embarrassed you like that? ima whoop his ass" Miracle was about to get up but i pulled her and shook my head.

i tried pulling myself together because i felt like i was about to have an anxiety attack so i asked, "can i use your car please?" "how about we go to the store for you and you stay here and rest." Anastasia suggested. "Just text Miracle what you want ok?" i nodded balling up on the bed. they then exited the dorm.

i then pulled out my phone and texted them the snacks i wanted before drifting to sleep.

•••

it wasn't too long before i woke up to them coming back in. "sorry we woke you but here" Anastasia handed me the bag and they left back out. i decided to not bother them anymore and go back to my dorm.

i got up holding my side from where i hit it on the nightstand earlier. i walked out and walked towards my dorm opening it to see all the boys in there. derek and kobe on my bed. "sorry i'll go-" "no it your dorm too and here take your bed.

they got off my bed and i put my bag next to my other bags and just went back to sleep.

"I'm just saying, boy you playing"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

678K 52.4K 35
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
489K 39.7K 19
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
10.8M 249K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
264K 18K 20
#2 IN HIS SERIES 𝐕𝐢𝐤𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...