Anti-Romantic | Taegyu ✖

By b30mzu

"Sorry, I'm an anti-romantic." ・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・ Choi Beomgyu, a broken male with a fake smile always planted on... More

ANTI-ROMANTIC
Kang Taehyun
Choi Beomgyu
Chapter One: The Encounter
Chapter Two: Black Paint
Chapter Three: Escape
Chapter Five: Don't Care
Chapter Six: Woe
Chapter Seven: Analeptic
Chapter Eight: Liberate
Chapter Nine: Chatter
Chapter Ten: Related
Chapter Eleven: Race Game
Chapter Twelve: Falling
Chapter Thirteen: Project
Chapter Fourteen: Drunken
Chapter Fifteen: Concealed
Chapter Sixteen: Jitters
Chapter Seventeen: Brickbat
Chapter Eighteen: Glum
Chapter Nineteen: Gutted
Chapter Twenty: Sleepover
Chapter Twenty-one: Assurance
Chapter Twenty-two: New Arrival
Chapter Twenty-three: Boulevardier
Chapter Twenty-four: Strawberry Shortcake
Chapter Twenty-five: Crown
Chapter Twenty-six: Invitation
Chapter Twenty-seven: Party
Chapter Twenty-eight: Veracity
Chapter Twenty-nine: Prowl
Chapter Thirty: Mulish
Chapter Thirty-one: Wrangle
is this goodbye?
New Book !!
DON'T IGNORE!!

Chapter Four: Come Alive

1.7K 124 56
By b30mzu

Beomgyu was drained out, he felt soulless. Being this tired he walked out of the bathroom and snorted at the thought that he had almost just drowned.

He half limped to the bed collapsing on it, even though he felt half-dead the bed made him feel somewhat alive, It reminded him of when he first came. How much he needed it at the time and how peaceful his sleep was but right now, he couldn't sleep.

He didn't know why until his stomach grumbled, now that he's thinking about it, it's been that way all day since all he ate was that cookie Kai gave him.

He didn't know why he was even still alive after all that happened on this horrendous day, he looked at the pretty clock, 3 am.

Getting off the bed he limps again to the door, opens it and starts walking better with support to a certain room, knocking on it in what he called "Anna style".

No answer. He knocks the same pattern again, no answer, for the third time he starts knocking and the door flung open.

"What." Taehyun almost growls. "I-" Beomgyu tries starting "Spit it out".

"I'm hungry." he 'spits' looking down embarrassed.

He had nothing but a cookie why else wouldn't he be starving. The ash head stares at him blankly and walks closer, the latter confused trips back.

"Come." Taehyun says walking away heading to the kitchen, Beomgyu's face lit up. He tries walking behind the boy but trips and leans on his back instead, Taehyun stops and turns around annoyed putting Beomgyu's arm on his shoulder again, the brunette sighs in embarrassment.

He's never letting him in again both thought.

Finally getting to the kitchen Taehyun lets go of Beomgyu and he doesn't know what to do with himself, he just sits on a chair after thinking over if he should do so.

Taehyun already started making whatever he was doing, it was like he already had something in mind prepared.

Silence, almost twenty minutes later and still no sound. Taehyun wondered why the boy that was chattering his ears off just the other day is dead silent now, but again he doesn't pay any mind and doesn't look back.

Taehyun made ramen. It looked and smelled delicious with eggs and neatly chopped scallions as toppings, Taehyun now turns around and sees the brunette sleeping while resting his head on his palm, of course Taehyun was furious, he almost shook the boy dead but whatever.

It wasn't worth his time, the boy looked peaceful anyway not that he cared.

Taehyun still annoyed and so close to breaking the bowl sits down and starts eating, he couldn't let the food go to waste now could he.

He again looks at the boy in front of him, it looked like his head was too heavy for his arm. Taehyun lifted the bowl up while the older's head fell on the table shaking it.
Taehyun then puts the bowl back down and starts eating again paying the boy no mind.

Done with the ramen he regrets ever making it and regrets letting Beomgyu in. After finishing up the dishes the boy looks at the older drooling on his kitchen table and sighs.

+×+

Beomgyu woke up relaxed again, he looked around and found himself on the couch. He tried recalling what had happened the night before and remembered Taehyun making him something, he's definitely not welcome here anymore.

The clock read 2:30 pm, 'shit', he quickly got up but remembering his wounds he closes his eyes waiting for it to hurt like a bitch, but it was just small stings.

He quickly went around the house looking for Taehyun wanting to announce his leave but the boy was nowhere to be found. 'It's too late', he gives up and leaves anyway.

Arriving at the house making sure the money's on his hand taking a deep breath he opens the door and walks in. The living room was empty but the usual alcohol and sweat stench was there, he looked around then finally gathered the courage to look in his dad's room.

Opening the door the first thing he sees is his dad in front of him and the next second immense pain in his stomach. "Where were you. And where's my money." Beomgyu throws the cash on him.

+×+

Beomgyu spat out blood in the sink. He looked in the mirror and smiled. Everything hurt, he got hit on some of the old wounds too. Some of the bandages got bloody again. Now in his room lying on his hard mattress hugging his ripped sleeve, it made him feel safe for some reason.

"What're you wearing" his dad ripped half of his sleeve off. "And where'd you get these" he pulled a bandage off.

These thoughts enraged Beomgyu. He got up and walked over to his desk picking up his nibbled black colour pencil, then went behind his door scribbling on the gloomy wall.

Minutes later and he heard footsteps approaching, quickly getting up and placing his pencil then lying back down, the door slammed open, Donghyuck walked up to Beomgyu's bed and grabbed his arm roughly pulling him out the bed.

Beomgyu gagged at the thought of being touched. He was now on the floor another drug-filled bag on him, "You know what to do." his dad said walking out and slamming the door behind him making dust sprinkle off the door frame, Beomgyu rushed to the bathroom feeling his insides coming out, he tried throwing up but couldn't due to having eaten nothing. All he could get out was acid, the burning sensation hurt his throat but he didn't care.

He tried not to look inside the toilet and just flushed.

'Disgusting.'

He was extremely nauseous, he couldn't see well and tried his hardest to get to his bed to pass out.

Beomgyu started waking and gaining consciousness, he needed to eat. Weakly he makes his way to the kitchen looking for something to eat, nothing but bottles of soju and cans of beer.

It was already dark outside, he checked his pocket for any money and thankfully found something, was it his? Probably no, does he care? No.

He started making his way to the closest grocery store to buy whatever he finds first after changing into his own shirt but keeping Taehyun's now ripped hoodie safe in his room, it's probably the only expensive thing in that house.

He was ravenous, he grabbed two lunch boxes and a water bottle, almost choking himself he chugs all the food down even though his throat still hurts, but he can't help it. Of course, he got stares and heard whispers but who cared.

Finally having a full stomach for the first time in a while he sighs of relief and starts walking his way back, glimpsing at his outdated phone it was 9 pm, he remembers his delivery and huffs.

He had notifications from his one and only best friend.'(6)...hows your weekend~ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ', but he couldn't reply to him at the moment. He doesn't want to be a burden.

Entering his room he stares at the bag, realizing his dad wasn't home he got a rush, he looks at the bag filled with different kinds of drugs lying there on his desk. Would it make him feel alive? 'Fuck it.' He thought, something told him to do it.

He picked the bag up taking a packet out and with no second thoughts he rips it open and it's none other than marijuana rolls.

He takes one and looks at it wondering what it's like before placing it between his dried lips and takes out a lighter from his drawer and lighting it up. Trying to smoke it he started coughing bad, it was terrible why would anyone do this.

He tried again and again, every time getting a bit easier, he wondered when he'll feel something. He walked up to his bed sat down and opened his also outdated laptop.

Starting to watch YouTube videos and smoking until 35 minutes later he starts to feel fuzzy. It's happening, it's taking effect. He felt suddenly relaxed like he could just melt, he let his back fall off laying on his bed, he feels funny.

Maybe while he's at it he could try alcohol for once, going to the kitchen he grabs three cans of beer and two bottles of soju, and tries chugging one can down, a bit of it spilling on him. Laughing he takes the cans and bottles, going to his room to turn up the music and have the wildest night.

------
Wand

.・゜-: ✧ :- -: ✧ :-゜・.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 551 28
"I really didn't expect you to be this type of a doctor. I'm really disappointed" I said looking straight into his eyes. Even saying that I could hea...
512K 32.8K 141
Something happened between Choi Beomgyu and Kang Taehyun. And a few weeks after, the older male never saw his friend ever again. Hurt by his sudden...
53.9K 4K 47
21, July 2022 | kriingkles "I like you" "I have a girlfriend." "I don't care. It's not like you're married or what and I don't have any plans to be i...
85.3K 4.8K 33
(TXT X Reader) (Inspired by 0x1=LOVESONG MV and LO$ER =LO♡ER MV) Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and HueningKai only have a lifetime worth of tro...