Remnant's Black Dragon (Acnol...

Oleh Spector45

The Black Dragon of the Apocalypse finds himself stuck on the Grimm invested world of Remnant. Does he contin... Lebih Banyak

For you to Know
Chapter 1: New World
Chapter 2: Bandages and Bullies
Chapter 3: The Magic Combatant
Chapter 4: New Teacher, Old Teaching
Chapter 5: Closer
Chapter 6: One Problem to the Next
Chapter 7: My Story
Chapter 8: The Threat
Chapter 9: Care to Dance?
Chapter 10: The Title of Monster
Chapter 11: Feelings
Chapter 12: Welcome to Beacon
Chapter 13: The Fall Maiden
Chapter 14: The Dragon King
Chapter 16: Menagerie
Chapter 17: Sienna Khan
Chapter 18: A Lesson On Power
Chapter 19: Playing Catch Up

Chapter 15: After

3.4K 61 36
Oleh Spector45

High above the burning Beacon Academy, The Black Dragon of the Apocalypse slammed into the Wyvern Grimm that threatened his school. Acnologia and the Titan sized Grimm slammed into each other causing bursts of wind to shoot out around them and through the school below.

Though they may have been butting heads, Acnologia had a clear advantage as he was pushing the Grimm back. It helped that he was notably larger than the beast, not by a large amount but enough for a normal person to see.

Acnologia reeled his body back and then slammed into the Grimm again, using his clawed hand to latch onto its shoulder joint and throw his scaled head into its own. The Grimm squealed in pain before it tried to use its tail to attack the Black Dragon holding it.

Before it could, however, Acnologia's own speared tail deflected the attack and he twisted his mass and started to propel himself and the Grimm down to the ground with him aimed to land on it.

The two hit the ground, causing a massive shockwave that sent dust flying up over even the highest peaks of the Academy and squashing several Grimm that were scattered below. Acnologia pushed his claws deeper into the Grimm's chest, drawing blood as the Wyvern's other limbs flailed around to try and get the Black Dragon off of it.

"Flail all you like beast, you are to weak to flee from me." Acnologia growled out, rumbling the ground below. However, much to the Dragon King's surprise, the Grimm opened up its mouth as a orange glow started to rise from the back of its throat. The Black Dragon's beady white eyes seemly widen as he immediately used his mighty wings to propel himself away from the Wyvern as a stream of fire erupted from is gullet.

As soon as Acnologia took flight, the Wyvern got to its feet and continued to follow the Black Dragon as he flew through the air. Its fire cut through the peaks of the Academy's highest buildings as Acnologia flew around and twisted his body while breathing in, without channeling his magic for a true Roar.

With an expulsion of air from his lungs, Acnologia pushed the beast's fire away from himself and the other buildings. The Wyvern quickly quit its flaming assault and took to the sky, letting loose a screech as it did. Acnologia only roared back as he dived straight into the Wyvern with his sharp fangs wide open to take a bite out of the Grimm's neck.

Meanwhile, from Vale, Emerald and Mercury continued to retreat away per the plan they had set. Well, until the ground began to shake and the sound of thundering roars rolled across Vale. So when they turned back and saw a massive Black Dragon that was overpowering the Wyvern Grimm, something that they were assured would be the overkill in the victory, they immediately got afraid.

"What the hell is that thing?!" Mercury shouted as he pointed at it,"She didn't tell us that Ozpin had a damn Dragon!"

"Obviously she didn't know! Think Mercury, if she did we would have more Grimm that size!" Emerald shouted back at Mercury,"What are we supposed to do if they have something like that on their team?! Hell that have that and those freak teachers that took on half of the White Fang and the Grimm and came out on top!"

Emerald looked back up at Beacon to see the Black Dragon clamp his teeth down into the Wyvern's neck and push his claws into the Grimm's wing as they both went crashing through one of the Schools evacuated facilities. Its markings looking all to familiar to her. "A freakin....Dra...gon...Oh my Oum."

"What? What else could there possible be?!" Mercury asked as he turned around and threw up his hands, as if their mission had gone down the drain. "That 'freak teacher' you fought back at the beginning of the year, what did he call himself?" Emerald asked her partner.

"Huh? He called himself a Dra....Holy shit." Mercury said, ironically repeating a certain alcoholic and a certain Monkey Faunus.

"THAT THING IS OUR COMBAT PROFESSOR?!" Sun asked as he used his staff to knock away a Beowulf. Per Glynda's instruction, the group split up to both protect the main evac zone and chase Cinder down. Qrow and Ironwood took most of the group to protect the Evac Zone.

Blake held her side as the last Grimm attacking them was taken down,"I'm as shocked as you are, but we have bigger problems. Acnologia might be winning but its still making more Grimm from its.....secretions."

"Miss Belladonna is correct, Mr. Wu-Kong. We need to say focused on the tasked at hand and not on his battle, which he is winning. Miss Belladonna, your injury is affecting your battle prowess please retreat to the medical tent. My field medics will patch you up, of that I assure you." Ironwood told her as he quickly drew his pistol and shot another Beowulf before it got close.

"Yes sir." The black haired cat Faunus tried to say something but then silenced herself and started to hobble to do as the General commanded.

Ironwood watched her walk away before he set his eyes back up on Acnologia and the Wyvern, both of which had settled back on the ground slowly circling each other.

Acnologia roared at his foe while it let loose a screech at him. "I will give you one chance to bow before me and flee from my presence creature, if you do not I will ensure that you will not live to see your race's extinction." The Black Dragon threatened as he slammed his clawed hand into the ground and let loose a growl.

Instead of doing as the King commanded, the Wyvern screeched back.

"You have chosen your fate, prepare to fall." The Dragon King told the Grimm in Draconian, a Dragon's way of commencing a fight to the death. Acnologia stood on his hind legs and let loose a earth shattering roar as magic began to shine off of his markings, with a swipe of his claws the Black Dragon sent a wave of Magic straight for the Wyvern.

Magic energy just barely missed the Wyvern as the Grimm took to the air. It turned and quickly dived down over the magic, straight towards Acnologia. The Black Dragon twisted around and brought his speared tail down onto the Wyvern, trapping its head in between his tails two points and bringing it to the ground.

When it hit the ground, Acnologia pulled his tail back letting the Wyvern slide across the ground until it crashed into a building. Before the Dragon King could do anything to quickly finish the beast large artillery shells began to hit him in the back.

They did nothing against his scales, but it got his attention. Acnologia turned his head, narrowing his beady white eyes as much as possible in his Draconian form as his fanged mouth opened slightly in a low growl.

From up above, in the main Atlesian Hub Ship, Roman Torchwick looked through a monitor at Acnologia's visibly angry face. "Oh.....woops." Magic energy began to swirl around Acnologia's snout as Roman and his trusty accomplice Neo ran to the escape pod in the back of the ship.

Acnologia fired a chant less Roar that carved through the ship like it was made of paper just as they managed to jettison from the ship. When he did, all the Atlesian Knights and Paladins in the area shut down since their main relay was destroyed.

The Black Dragon returned his attention back to the Wyvern who had gotten back up and spread its wings, letting a screech eruptted from his throat to call Acnologia back into their fight. Acnologia only roared in response and extended his own wings in return before he flapped them and propelled himself straight into the Wyvern, taking them both through the building the Grimm had rolled into previously.

As they came out of the other side of the building, with Acnologia using his leverage to toss the Wyvern into the air where he then grabbed the creatures tail and pulled it back to the ground slamming it through the concrete ground and into the maintinence tunnels below.

Tightening his grip, Acnologia pulled the Wyvern out of the crater and through the remainder of the building he had rammed it through. The Dragon King let the beast go flying as he himself took flight after it as it flew through the air. The Grimm just barely got its self under its own control when Acnologia caught up to it.

Fire began to well in its throat and the Grimm quickly fired a stream of it at the Dragon King. Acnologia narrowed his eyes and quickly did a barrel roll as to dodge the flames just barely avoiding his scales getting singed. Acnologia returned the favor by channeling his Magic and firing back at the beast with a chant less roar that the Wyvern just barely managed to avoid.

They continued to have this back and forth as they circled the skies above the ruined Academy. That was until the Wyvern's stream of fire hit a building and nearly dropped chunks of concrete and steel on students who were still trying to get to the main evac zone. The Dragon King let loose a roar and he quickly flew straight into the beast, gripping onto it with all three of his limbs.

"Lets take this battle elsewhere, beast!" Acnologia roared before he pulled the Wyvern away from the school and back to the place it awoke from, Mountain Glenn. Once they were near the mountain, the Black Dragon threw the beast into area around the forest. The Wyvern stood up and spread its wings with a screech while Acnologia slammed his clawed hand into the ground and let loose a roar of his own one that shook the very ground they stood upon.

Down on the Ground at the Evac Zone at Beacon, Ironwood's expression began to change as a smile tugged at his lips. "He took the Wyvern away from the city. It will no longer keep spawning Grimm on the city." The General quickly took back to defending the area and getting some form of communication up and running.

At the same time, Acnologia slammed the Wyvern into the ground. "In that place of steel and stone, my power must be restrained. But here in the wild, where titans like us can stand freely my power will not be chained. I give you one last chance creature of Grimm, bow before me and I shall let you leave from me with only scars for you to remember why you follow my command."

The Wyvern stood on its legs, spread its wings and screeched at Acnologia. Nothing in its inferior mind allowing it to comprehend the Dragon Kings promising threat. "I do not know why I bothered with such banter with a mindless creature such as yourself. You do not know what I offer you, your mind is only set on one thing. One thought that I can happily reciprocate. Come and meet your fate at the hands of The Dragon King!"

This time the Wyvern seemed to understand his demand and charged forward, using its massive wings to rocket towards Acnologia. The Dragon King returned in kind and the two slammed into each other.

Only this time, instead of there being some kind of give on Acnologia's part as there may have been before, the Dragon King easily overpowered the Wyvern and sent it flying backwards along the ground. The Grimm tried to get back on its feet but was pushed to the ground by the massive Black Dragon it fought, who had quickly slammed his claws into the back of the Wyvern.

It let out a screech but was silenced when Acnologia grabbed the back of its head and slammed it into the ground below causing the ground below to crack and morph under the pressure. With the Wyvern dazed, the Dragon King grabbed one of the Grimm's wings.

With a roar, Acnologia pulled the Wyvern's wing clean off its body reigniting the Grimm's screeches. Only now, its screeches were more akin to painful screams than battle cries. The Dragon King grabbed the Wyvern's other wing and hurled the creature into the side of Mount Glenn.

As the Grimm tried to stand, off balanced as it was, the Black Dragon it faced began to charged up the finale of the battle.

Acnologia leaned his body back with magic swirling around him, shaking the ground and whipping the wind in every direction as if a storm was brewing. The Wyvern began to try and charge up his own fire, but Acnologia had already charged up enough Magic that he deemed necessary to kill the Grimm.

"BLACK DRAGON: ROAR!" The Dragon King slammed his clawed hand into the dirt with his wings spread wide as he fired a massive magical beam that ripped through the Wyvern, tearing a massive hole through the Grimm causing the fire it had charged up to putter out of its mouth as the light in its eyes disappeared.

Even the Mountain behind the Grimm was tore open as his Magic ripped through it until the beam travelled out in the distant forest before it exploded in a massive explosion that demolished another mountain in the distance.

The Grimm fell on its back and began to turn to ash. Acnologia stood tall before he let loose a earth shaking roar to alert any other predators in the area that he had claimed victory.

All the way back to Vale, the Grimm heard the roar and their primal minds quickly understood the nature of it. They all quickly retreated away from Acnologia's territory, greatly confusing those who did not understand the roar. But Ironwood, Qrow, and team CRDN who stood protecting the Evac Zone and Anna and Irene who were standing at the entrance of Beacon.

Irene only grinned as the Grimm ran back to the forest,"Our King won." Anna started to grin as her star dress form faded away in a flash of light and she returned to her normal outfit,"That's Acnologia for you."

While they celebrated that, Glynda, Ruby, Weiss, and team JNPR were chasing after Cinder who was firing Magic at them as she tried to escape. Her Maiden powers were only so strong in her untrained hands. And when she noticed the Grimm retreating, she could only assume why.

Acnologia's roars grew louder, and Glynda and her group were gaining ground on Cinder to pin her in for them to capture or kill her. Cinder of course knew this was happening, but there wasn't much she could do to stop it once Acnologia arrived.

As she was chased into a dead end, Cinder quickly used her Maiden powers to hover in the air with fire in her hands ready to take out as many as she could. "Stand down Cinder! You have no where to run." Glynda told her as she readied her weapon with several pieces of debris at the ready.

"Stand down? I doubt that my fate will simply be imprisonment, besides how many of you can I take down before your precious freak of nature return?" Cinder asked, with a dark grin on her face.

Glynda's eyes widen before she turned to the others,"Get down!" Before the students could follow the command, Cinder threw a fire bolt straight into Pyrrha causing a tiny explosion that sent her flying backwards with her aura broken and smoke covering the front of her body.

Jaune immediately went into an utter rage,"NO!" He charged at Cinder only to be fired at, with the first fire bolt knocking his shield out of his hands and the second sending him flying back with his aura breaking but his armor took most of the damage. The others tried to fire at her, but she just blocked their bullets and then summoned up an orb of magic around her.

Cinder quickly flew straight down and caused a wave of fire to knock them all over. With their Aura's nearly broken from the pure power of the Magical attack, Cinder stood tall just as another roar grew closer. "Well, I better make this quick." She said as she formed her blade out thin air.

She walked towards Pyrrha, since she was the true candidate to receive her power, with her blade raised and ready to take her life. But just as she went to plundged her blade in, Ruby opened her eyes and let out a horrified scream as she thought she would watch another of her friends die today.

Suddenly, Ruby's eyes began to glow as she began to stand up to stop Cinder. "NO! STOP!" Her eyes flashed with a silver light which caused Cinder to immediately become surprised and utterly terrified,"WHAT?!"

The light blinded everyone, but also brought Acnologia straight to them within a matter of minutes. The Dragon King began to glow before he landed, in his human form, just a few feet in front of everyone who were on the ground. Cinder was gone and many of the students were out cold with Glynda being the only one who seemed to be awake.

He quickly ran to Glynda's side,"Glynda! Are you alright?!" He questioned as he knelt down and prepared her up in his arm. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she let out a short groan out of soreness from her Aura being broken,"A-Acnologia?"

"Of course my Mate. You are hurt, allow me to-" He tried to began to heal her with his Magic only for her to stop him,"No, the students first. Pyrrha and Jaune....t-they were hit the hardest." The Dragon Slayer hesitated for a moment before he moved to do as she said, starting with Pyrrha who had a massive burn mark on her armor and what seemed to be slightly burnt skin running up to her neck and shoulders.

Acnologia raised his hand to just above her neck as it began to glow with a warm golden light. He hovered his hand just above her and moved it down, following the burn until her skin had returned to normal and the only sign of her burns were the black marks in her armor. He repeated the process with Jaune, who only had some of his undershirt burnt off and some of his neck a little burnt.

They were the only ones with severe injuries. Ruby had only fainted, nothing Acnologia could do would remedy that. Weiss, Ren, and Nora were back up as soon as what little healing they needed jump started their Aura's. Glynda was the same as them, her Aura only needing a little boost to bring her back to a decent shape.

"What happen?" Acnologia asked them as he looked around for traces of Cinder,"We cornered her, but instead of us capturing her as planned she got the drop on us." Ren told him as the Dragon Slayer sniffed around for her scent, finding it and someone else's to.

"Her lackies came back for her, their probably long gone by now." Acnologia guessed as the scents suddenly seemed to vanish, more or less likely through he use of those strange devices from before. "Lets get those three somewhere safe. The Grimm may have fled for now, but that doesn't mean they won't come back."

On cue, a distant howl could be heard. Beowulves regrouping to look for stragglers or any kind of scraps they could find. "Acnologia's right, lets get go-" Glynda said as she tried to use her semblance to lift her three injured students off the ground but nearly fell over instead. Acnologia caught her before she could hit the ground,"Your Aura is far to low for you to be using your semblance. I will handle this Glynda." The Dragon Slayer told her softly as he helped her stand with her own two legs.

He stepped away from them and back into the open area around them as he began to glow. With a flash of light, Acnologia stood in his Dragon form towering over them. He lowered one of his wings and carefully scooped up Ruby, Jaune, and Pyrrha and placed them on his back. "Get on, this will make the trip quicker and safer." He told the others below him.

Nora giddily started to bounce, as if you gave a child free range in a candy store. "We get to ride a Dragon, we get to ride a Dragon, we get to ride a Dragon!" She chanted in a song like manner as she went in circles around her friends and teacher.

"Quit your dancing or your walking to the Evacuation Zone!" Acnologia told her causing her to stop mid bounce, but a smile very much still present on her face.

Slowly, and carefully, the four of them slowly started to board Acnologia's back via his wing. "This is crazy, how can a man turn into a Dragon? That doesn't make any sense!" Weiss told herself as she carefully sat next to Ruby and tried to find a way to hold on to Acnologia's scales.

"Hold tight, it will not be a pleasant launch." The Dragon King warned them as they settled in. He raised his wings up and with a mighty push of his back legs, he launched himself into the air causing several of his passengers to let out screams as they grabbed their unconscious friends and held onto Acnologia's back for dear life.

In a few short minutes, as the Black Dragon was carefully flying with his injured passengers, Acnologia landed at the Evac Zone where everyone else was waiting on them. He extended his wing down so that his passengers could get off his back.

He reached behind him with his arm, delicately picking up Jaune, Pyrrha, and Ruby and placing them near some medics who moved quickly to check the three as the others disembarked from his back.

As soon as everyone was clear, Acnologia began to glow once more and he returned to his human form where everyone was staring at him. "I get it, I'll explain later. Right now, we have much more pressing matters to attend to." The Dragon Slayer told everyone as he walked to the Medics checking up on everyone.

While he discussed possible options in mass treatment of injuries from the Grimm, Anna and Irene returned from fending off the beasts. The red haired mage looked towards Acnologia and smugly bowed her head,"My King."

Acnologia shot her a look, but didn't turn away from the other Medics as they discussed treatments. Irene snickered as she walked over to the others, most of which were looking towards the two mages with wide eyes.

"You've been calling him King for months now, you've always know haven't you?" Ironwood asked Irene who just smiled in response,"There are a few of us who have know for quite some time, but for us its from knowing Acnologia for such a long time." Anna explained.

"You obviously knew as well Glynda." The General point out,"Of course I did. Team CVFY knew about it before hand to." Acnologia's mate told Ironwood. "And why did they know before me?"

"Because, James, the breach in Vale forced me to transform for us to be able to make it back from Mountain Glenn in time. They just happened to be the team shadowing me at the time. Trust me, if it had been up to me I would not have transformed in front of anyone. For those who know my story, that form doesn't exactly bring a feeling of comfort." The Dragon Slayer explained,"Fair enough." Ironwood said with a sigh, finally relenting. Even he knew there were more important things to deal with at the moment.

"We all should speak privately. There is much to discuss about moving forward after.....today." Acnologia said with the General nodding in agreement, as was everyone else. "Follow me, there was a tent sent up for coordinating evacuation plans but thanks to your little stunt with the Wyvern the Grimm have retreated for the time being." The General said as he led the group to the small cloth tent with a couple tables inside.

They grabbed Qrow, who was checking on Ruby, along the way. Though he was reluctant with both of his nieces in such conditions. That put everyone from the inner circle, with of course Ozpin being the exception, in one place.

"Alright, lets start with the obvious. What are we going to do now?" Ironwood asked as he stepped to the front of the table. "Until Ozpin reincarnates we are....for a loss of words, guideless."

"Our best bet would be to pick up the trail that Salem's lackys left." Qrow said,"Their transcripts came from Haven, which means they might have infiltrated Theodore's school."

"Or he could be in on it." Ironwood said menacingly,"Come on James, he's one of us." Glynda told him,"And we haven't heard from him in months. He's been shut out." The General rebuked. "I get that you don't trust him, but you didn't trust this guy either and look how well that turned out." Qrow said as he gestured his thumb at Acnologia.

The Dragon Slayer pushed Qrow's thumb away from him,"Regardless of how much the General did or did not trust me, it is pointless to point fingers with no proof. I agree that we need to see if Haven has anything to offer in the way of answers. If it doesn't, at the very least if is more than likely that it is the next target of Salem's attacks."

"A very based deduction. However, we still need to be wary of the White Fang. They seemed to have align themselves with our mortal enemy." Irene pointed out. Anna only nodded in agreement,"According to some alleged reports, the White Fang branch here in Vale isn't doing exactly as ordered by the main branch."

"It seems like we have a basic idea of what to do until Ozpin can reincarnate. However, there is still an issue of what's happened here in Vale." Glynda pointed out,"Right. My battle with that Grimm did more damage to the campus than I wanted, not to mention the damage that might have leaked out into Vale." Acnologia confirmed.

"It sounds like we're going to have to split up for the time being." Ironwood said which caused a bit of silence. "I have a feeling that your right. Some of us need to go to Haven, others need to visit the White Fang, Vale needs to be repaired, and not to mention the fact that we can't have the other Kingdom's unguarded. The other Vaults." The Dragon Slayer said.

"I will return to Atlas and prepare just in case another assault is coming." The Atlas General said,"As a Faunus, I can track down the White Fang's leader to discuss what's happen here and afterwards I can make way to Haven." Acnologia planned.

"I know that Ruby and her friends will do their best to get to Haven, so I'll keep my distance and follow them there. Besides, I have a bad feeling about something that's coming during that trip." Qrow said,"We can meet up once we're both in the city." He told the blue haired Mage, who only nodded in acknowledgement.

"Vale needs someone to watch over construction, and I know more about the Vault here than anyone. I can stay and watch over it." Glynda said which caused Acnologia to straighten his posture, he was obviously unhappy with the idea of leaving his mate behind.

"My spirits could be a big help in reconstruction, I can stay and help you out Glynda." Anna said, seeing the displeased expression Acnologia was sprouting. While that expression lightened some what, but he was still against the idea. Glynda slipped her hand into his which caused him to turn and look at her for a moment,"Its the best move." She told him, putting it plan and simple.

Acnologia let out a short growl but he just as quickly stopped and let out a sigh,"I know."

"Well, it seems like everyone's doubling up on each of the tasks we have come up with, so I guess I'll accompany you to Atlas, General Ironwood." Irene said, not really caring about what Acnologia liked or disliked about the plan. "I'll do my best to make sure that we can all stay in contact, but my Magical range is only so long. So we'll have to improvise sometimes when one of our groups is to far away."

"Well then....it sounds like we have a plan. After everything has settled down, we'll head our separate ways." Acnologia said to which everyone else agreed.

-Much Later-

The mighty Dragon King sat in the hotel room he and Glynda were sharing until it was time for him to head off to find the White Fang's headquarters. His mate stepped out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her from her taking a shower, one that Acnologia didn't join in on because he was helping Irene set up a stable temporary long range connection between everyone's scrolls.

"You okay?" She asked him,"No." He replied calmly. "I do not want to be separated from you, and given my experience with matters such as these it will be for much longer than intended."

Glynda sat down on the bed next to him, putting a hand on his shoulder and leaning her head on top of it. "I know. I have that same feeling, but we have to do what's best for everyone else. Its our job."

"I didn't sign up for that kind of drawback." Acnologia said in a joking manner before he sighed,"Our link should be maturing to its full extent soon, so at least we won't have to worry to much about not being able to talk to each other."

"At some point I might be able to join you, but it won't be at Haven." She told him,"I know. But if your here, at least I know your safe." He replied, a bit softer than before. "I can take care of myself." Glynda told the Dragon Slayer. "Trust me I know, but I feel a lot better knowing that I'm nearby just in case something like that Wyvern were to happen again."

She shrugged,"I have a feeling Salem is going to be focusing her attention on somewhere with more defenses. Besides, I know when its time to run." Acnologia gave her a look,"What?"

"You.....running away? Its more likely that your scare off the Grimm with your-"

"If you finish that sentence, you will not like what happens next." Glynda told him. The Dragon Slayer only chuckled,"Well for right now, I know that I am getting a shower and I think you need another one." He said with a grin.

The Dragon King quickly stood up and lifted his mate up with his arm, causing her to squeal out of surprise.

They would enjoy at least one more night together, it would be a long while before they had another.

-Elsewhere, in the realm of Grimm-

Inside of a massive castle, Cinder was being tended to by Emerald while Mercury was off doing a very different task. In another part of the castle, in a meeting room surrounded by massive windows, a long table with several seats and a throne at the end of it were filled with an assortment of characters.

Mercury stood at the end of one the table as all of the ones seated stared at him. The one sitting in the throne was a woman with snow white skin and black veins, red eyes, and white hair. That woman was Salem herself.

That fact alone had Mercury nearly pissing himself, and then she spoke which made it even worse. "Mercury, would you care to explain what happen at Beacon? Why has our new Fall Maiden returned in such a state, and why are you and Emerald so afraid of something?"

"Well....uh....there was....some.........complications." He said nervously. Salem's eyes narrowed,"What kind of complications?" Mercury gulped before he took a breath. "There.....There was this guy, this teacher that Ozpin hired just after the school year started apparently. He.....he was a lot stronger than we ever could have expected. Any contingencies we had planned for did not include him."

Another person, a man with darker skin, black hair, and a mustache spoke up with a deeper voice. "How could one single man take down all your careful planning? Oh wait, Cinder planned it, apologies it makes more sense now."

"You were there Watts, this guys was.....I don't know how to describe him, his power was....." Mercury tried to explain only for someone else to speak up, a pale man with a long black ponytail who was squatted in his own chair. "It sounds like you kids were just to weak for the job."

"He fought Cinder after she got the Fall Maidens power Tyrion! He used Magic! He was a literal Monster!" The silver haired boy said, defending himself and the other two he was working with. But mostly himself.

But what he said caught not only Salem's attention, but another three men at the table. One was a large, fairly bulky white haired man with a green leopard patterned jacket and simply blue pants, another was an older man wearing a black cloak and an eyepatch whose hair and longer beard had turned white due to age, and the last man was a younger man with a dark jacket who had long black hair and held a book in his hand.

They each used to lead Dark Guilds in Earthland, but after their.....defeats....they have decided to join up with the immortal Salem.

And they were none other than Zero, the destructive leader of the Oracion Seis, Hades, the powerful master of Grimoire Heart, and Mard Geer, the demonic leader of Tarturous. "He could use magic you say? Then it could be someone from our world." Zero said, rather calmly.

"Could you describe this.....teacher for our three friends here?" Salem asked Mercury. The boy took a breath,"He had long blue hair, weird blue tribal marks on his body, he wore a tattered dark cloak and some weird necklace that had sharp fangs on it. He had really dark skin and he never wore a shirt of pants. Oh and he only had one arm."

Mard Geer's eyes widen for a moment,"Describe his magic to me."

"It was really strong, stronger than Cinder's new power for sure. It wiped out practically everything it touched. But there is....one big thing that might help if you do know who he is." Mercury said with a gulp, having withdrawn from even speaking about what he saw. As if speaking about it would summon him there.

"He.....He turned into a Dragon."

The three Dark Guild Masters all froze,"He what?" Hades asked. "He turned into a massive Black Dragon with these beady white eyes, and blue markings all over it." Mard Geer nearly dropped the book he held while Zero looked as if he had seen the devil himself.

"W-What was his name?" The older Mage asked. "His name was Acnologia."

This time, Mard Geer did drop his book as his face widen in horror. Zero's eyes shrunk as sweat poured down his face and Hades was looking down at the table as if he was staring death in the face.

"The three of you know this man?" Salem questioned them. Mard Geer nodded,"I was unsure at first, I don't know how he could have ended up here of all places. But if anyone should be feared, its him."

"I thought he was a mere legend, something parents told their children to scare them into obeying them. He's real?!" Zero questioned. "He is plenty real, and he is here. You said he was a teacher?" Hades asked Mercury, who nodded in response.

"Who is this Acnologia, and why are the three of you so afraid of him?" Salem asked the three in her court who were absolutely afraid for their lives.

Mard Geer took a breath before he spoke,"In our world, Acnologia was considered the strongest being in existence. While we were hunted by our Government, if Acnologia's name was mentioned they would run in fear leaving him to do as he pleased due to his strength."

After a slight pause he continued,"He went by many names, by many titles. When he made an appearance in the world, they marked it as the End of an Era and started a new one. Acnologia killed an entire species, all of Dragon Kind and claimed the title as the King of Dragons."

Salem's eyes widen slightly when Mard Geer said that Acnologia's presence ended Eras. "On top of all of that, what makes him so dangerous, is that he is a type of mage known as a Dragon Slayer. Those types of mages can devour the Elements of their type of Dragon. Unfortunately for everyone else, not only is Acnologia that much stronger than everyone else he doesn't have a type of element. He can simply devoured any magic, even ours, and he can turn into a Dragon making him capable of fighting on a new level of power."

"And he is acting as a protector?" Hades asked the boy who told them this. Mercury just nodded, unable to respond knowing that he had somehow survived an encounter with this being of mass destruction.

"If he has decided to join forces with your mortal enemy, your battles have just become extremely more difficult and definitely more cumbersome." Mard Geer told Salem. "Then it seems our plans must be altered to accommodate this......Acnologia. For now we must let our new Maiden recover, because on top of this news we also know that there is yet another Silver Eyed warrior-"

As she said this, Ruby was calmly sleeping in her own bed, having been brought home by Qrow.

"-And it is only a matter of time before Ozpin's smaller soul becomes a much bigger problem under the teachings of this new complication called.......Acnologia."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2K 59 4
Y/N Powehi is a Dragon Slayer and a part of the Fairy Tail Guild. But he is a different Dragon Slayer one no wizard's witch monster, nor demon has se...
4.8K 94 5
There are many legends told across the world of Remnant, tales that remind people to never give up on hope in their times of darkness. Tales of four...
118K 3.8K 22
An eight year curse has been inflicted upon you. Now that you have awaken you serve one purpose: to kill the dragon slayer Natsu Dragneel. As you stu...
56 2 4
Before the S-class trials took place, and the fateful day that the Dragon of Apocalypse, Acnologia, attacked Tenrou Island, the Guild was left with...