✓ CRUSH CULTURE [ranboo]

By beeduos

in which ranboo decides to raid saber, leading to a journey neither of them expected. More

crush culture
act one
O1.
O2.
O3.
O4.
O5.
O6.
O7.
O8.
O9.
1O.
11.
12.
act two
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
BONUS CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER 2

14.

6.9K 331 311
By beeduos

(🍂🧸🧺) crush culture
' i'll always be by your side '

you

me?

you !

me !

saber !!

noah !!

moving on

aw i was enjoying that

fuck u

whatever

come on minecraft

no

come on bedwars

no

please

tommy and tubbo want you
there

okay fine

okay i see how it is

you say yes to tommy and tubbo
but no to your own boyfriend?

exactly how it works my friend

literally shut up, sunshine

THATS A NEW ONE

you don't like it?

no

oh

I LOVE IT

call me it again

okay, sunshine

OO I LOVE IT I DO I DO

got any others boo?

hmm

what about

pumpkin

u ruined it

shame

fuck u, lover boy

oh i like that one

knew u would

from here on out

you are lover boy, and an
honourable mention,

pretty boy

:)

ur blushing aren't u

yeah

how cute

anyways i'll be on mc in a
few let me just feed my cat

you haven't got a cat

oh i do now

mumma brought it home as
an early happy birthday for
layla :o

WHY DIDNT YOU TELL
ME WHAT THE FUCK

CAN I SEE IT

U CAN LEMME GET A PIC

her name is moochi

why moochi?

bcs she's a goddamn fkn
mooch

and what is a mooch?

oh right i forgot you're not
british

uhm

idk how to describe it

she's clingy ig n like mooches
for our food

oh i get it

yeah

ANYWAYS HERE

she is with your beloved, me

oh my god i'm going to steal
her

no pls don't >:(

okay i won't but can i come
around later to meet her

yes :p

okay cool

anyways tommy's about to
start up stream so just join
when you can, snookums

noah i swear to god if u call
me one more stupid pet name
i will block u

try me, nutter butter

what in the fuck

knew u couldnt block me,
apple of my eye

you can no longer send
messages to this number

SABER GIGGLED TO HIMSELF AS HE joined the vc that his bestfriends were in, the three of them were already shouting their lungs out at each other, the gaps of no screaming were filled with cackles of laughter.

i'm going to have to deal with this for months but in real life when i surprise them, he thought while shaking his head, the smile never leaving his face. he quickly unmuted and said a quiet 'helloooo' so he didn't look weird just sitting in vc doing nothing.

"saber my friendddd! how are you?" tommy greeted him, the smile on his face was evident through the way he spoke with so much joy. tommy and saber truly were the best of friends, no one could argue that, even though they acted like they hated each other most of the time.

"tommy my beloved! i'm doing good, how are you?" he adjusted his headset and his microphone into more comfortable positions before logging into minecraft and joining the bedwars server the boys were on. as soon as the tommy my beloved left his mouth, he heard a gasp of heard come from ranboos end of the line.

"i've been well, saber my beloved" tommy replied, calling him the nickname back as he knew it was beginning to piss ranboo off, jokingly, obviously. he wasn't jealous of tommy and saber, he never would be, he knew all of that was harmless banter. he wasn't the type of boyfriend to tell his boyfriend to stop talking to his bestfriend because of some jokes.

"oh we're doing bedwars but with proximity!" tubbo exclaimed as he made his character run around the starting base, jumping frantically. "oh cool cool, let me just install the mod i'll be two minutes" he logged out to enable the mod before joining back again.

ranboo whispered to you: unblock my number pls

saber let out an accidental snort which made tommy and tubbo question why he was laughing. "i blocked ranboos number and he whispered to me to unblock him" this lead the trio to burst out laughing while ranboo sat back in his chair, letting out a puff, "i didn't do anything!"

"you called me pumpkin, snookums and nutter butter!" saber replied through a silent laugh, hitting the arm of his chair. "okay yes i did that, but it was a joke!" he replied with the same energy before joining his friends with laughing until they all couldn't breathe.

once they had all calmed down a little bit, saber pulled up tommy's stream just so they could check what his chat was saying and boy was he shocked to see it filled with hate towards him for simply joke blocking his 'friend'. he sat dumbfounded at what he was reading and something told them to check twitter.

bad idea. that was also filled with hate. he didn't understand what he'd done, everyone should've known that he was extremely close with ranboo and that he'd never actually block him. he heard tommy sigh and muted on discord but since he had his stream up, he still heard what he said.

"come on now chat, there's really no need for that, yeah?" he addressed as he looked over his chat, which was not stopping. saber didn't normally let hate get to him, but when it was coming from the majority of 140k viewers, it really got to him.

he let out a shaky breath as he held down the icon for twitter on his phone and quickly deleted it. he knew if he had it installed, he'd constantly check it. now you may be saying to yourself 'it's not that big of a deal', but when you're getting death threats and being called a slur over something so small, yes it is.

"uh hey, my mommas calling me, is it alright if i head? i'll talk to you guys later okay?" he made up an excuse to leave and left the call and shut down minecraft, not even waiting to hear any of their replies. he got up from his desk and walked to his mums room, where they were both sat in their bed, his mum reading and his momma painting her nails.

"can i sit in here with you for a while?" he asked, his shoulders slumped a little and a frown etched on his face. his mums instantly agreed, connie pat a space on the bed, letting her son curl up next to her while she read her book. connie and ellie both knew that saber didn't want to talk about it, so they all sat in a comfortable silence, the only thing that could be heard was the soft hum of layla's record player next door and the sound of connie flicking the pages in her book.

but what had completely slipped his mind was that he had invited his now very concerned boyfriend over to meet his cat. as saber sat with his mums, ranboo was contemplating going over to see him. he knew he probably wanted to be left alone, but all he wanted to do was go to his house and hug him until he was better. so that's what he did.

he grabbed his car keys from his desk (they were always there just incase he needed to leave quickly), a spare hoodie and his phone before rushing out the house, barely saying goodbye to his family. he got into his car and made his way to his boyfriends house, he didn't even bother to turn on his music, he was too concentrated on getting to saber.

when he eventually arrived at the house, he sprinted up to the front door, not thinking about knocking and just opened the door. the first thing he saw was layla making her way to the stairs, a bowl of lucky charms in her hands. "hello noah" she said calmly, not even phased that he'd just barged into her house. it had happened before. many times.

"where's sabe?" he asked as he kicked off his shoes and placed his keys in the key bowl. "mommas room" the answer was simple and so, noah made his way to their parents room, he wasn't sure when he had learned where his mums room was but he was walking straight to it.

with a gentle knock to the door, noah alerted the trio of his presence. it took a while, but eventually someone opened the door. saber stood in front of him, one of his hoodies drowning him and his hair was a curly mess. noah didn't even have time to say anything before saber collapsed into his arms.

he instantly wrapped his arms around him and rubbed his back a little, comforting him the best he could. when he looked up, he caught the eyes of both of saber's mums staring back at him, he gave a half assed smile to them in which they returned, connie giving him a slight nod as if to say 'you treat him well'.

noah eventually began to think it was getting awkward, just the two of them hugging right in front of his boyfriends mums, so he shifted to pick saber up and carry him to his own room where he placed him down on his bed and lay down next to him. they didn't mutter a word for at least two hours, they just sat in each other's arms, enjoying each other's presence.

"you know i'm always going to be by your side, right?" noah eventually spoke up, he craned his neck a little to look at saber, whos head was resting on his chest. he let out a soft hum so he knew that he acknowledged what he'd said "i love you saber, i really do, please don't let what they're saying get to you, i hate seeing you so upset"

saber felt their eyes begin to water again, but this time it wasn't from sadness or from being overwhelmed with it, it was from love. it was from happiness. "i don't deserve you" he muttered as he clambered into noah's arms yet again, hugging him until they both fell asleep. but just before they both drifted off, saber mumbled a soft "i love you too, so much".

an hour or so later, connie and ellie decided to check up on them as it had been very silent and they were beginning to get worried. when they pushed open their sons door, they were met with the sight of the pair cuddling, noah's hood over his hair while his arms were around saber, one hand on his back and one hand playing with his hair.

both of their hearts instantly melted at the sight. they'd never seen saber happier and in all honesty, they couldn't be more thankful that he had someone like him. someone who would bring out the best in him, even in his darkest times. someone who would love him endlessly for who he was. and noah fit under all of those categories.

DANNY SPEAKS!

alisha helped me with this chapter
love u sussy baka 😩😩😩 thanks
for letting me leach off of u for ideas
and thank u for this

also we're like kinda so close to 100k
which is so surreal ??!? like wtf guys
why does this silly little book have so
many reads ?!??

how are we all? hope we're doing
good !! i apologise for creating
drama even after saying there
would be None LMAOO
i listened to winter song by sam
fender while writing the vast
majority of this 👍

ALSO ALSO !! check out my
tommy book !!!! i'm very excited
to continue writing for it as its
probably one of my favs so far

they r the definition of sun
and moon. they are the sun
and the moon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.2K 31
a faceless streamer ends up teaming with a certain popular streamer during a certain minecraft championship. [started 10/4/22] [completed 11/5/22] [e...
81.6K 584 53
the title says it all besties :_)
522 26 16
Y/N doesn't understand anything about the world that she's in. dsmp x fem!reader before you read: updates are slow, but im not planning on giving up...
241K 7.2K 13
in which tommy's parents decide to house a transfer exchange student in their home.