ᴛᴡᴏ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜱ, ʟɪᴢᴢɪᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴛ...

By ccvoiid

ᴛᴡᴏ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀʟɪᴋ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ʜɪᴍꜱᴇʟꜰ ɪɴ ᴜɴᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴀɴᴛ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢɪɴɢ ʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴛ ᴇɴᴇ... More

.| ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
00.| ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ [1]
01.| ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ [1]
02.| ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ [2]
03.| ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴘᴜɴᴋᴇᴅ, ᴘᴇᴅʀᴏ [1]
04.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ [1]
05.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ [2]
06.| ᴍᴀʟɪᴠᴏʀᴇ [1]
07.| ᴍᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇꜱᴛ [1]
08.| ᴍᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇꜱᴛ [2]
09.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ [1]
10.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ [2]
11.| ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ? [1]
12.| ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ? [2]
13.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴍᴍʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɪɴ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ [1]
14.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴍᴍʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɪɴ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ [2]
15.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴍᴍʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɪɴ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ [3]
16.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ [1]
17.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ [2]
18.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ [3]
19.| ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ [1]
20.| ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ [2]
21.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴘʜᴏʟᴇ [1]
22.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴘʜᴏʟᴇ [2]
23.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴘʜᴏʟᴇ [3]
25.| ᴛʜɪꜱ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ [1]
26.| ᴛʜɪꜱ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ [2]
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ!
27.| ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɪ ᴜꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ [1]
28.| ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴᴇꜱᴇ? [1]
29.| ꜱᴄʀᴇᴡ ᴇɴᴅɢᴀᴍᴇ [1]
30.| ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ [1]
31.| ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ [1]
32.| ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ [1]
33.| ᴋᴀɪ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ ꜱᴄʀᴇᴡᴇᴅ ᴜꜱ [1]
34.| ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ [1]
35.| ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟɪᴄ ᴡᴏʟꜰ ʙᴏʏ

24.| ᴘʀɪꜱᴏɴ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ [1]

1.9K 74 3
By ccvoiid

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR.
   [24]. Prison World.
PART ONE
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ᴏɴᴄᴇ ɪ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪ' ꜰʀᴀɪᴅ ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'
ꜱᴛᴏᴘ.
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

SUMMER BREAK, THE ONE holiday every student in the Salvatore Boarding school looked forward to. Actually, it's the one Holiday all students around the world loved. Most summers Malik would hang out with Jed and his family or Kaleb and his fam. But this year, he was forced to hang out with Caroline and Lizzie. Which he didn't mind at all.

Lately, things had been going great for the hybrid. He was completely sober, he and Lizzie had been doing good.

Both he and Lizzie agreed they'd attend therapy and meetings which they've been doing. They helped each other. They were slowly building each other into better people.

In ways to distract himself from drinking, he'd been working on football. Which was honestly the best decision he's made. Football was the only thing that made him feel normal.

But even though he was at the happiest point in his life part of him felt like it had been missing. Like something really important.

But what could it have been?

"Hellooooo, earth to Malik." Caroline snaps her fingers in the boy's face. "Did you hear what I said?"

Malik looks up, he rolls his eyes. "Care, I stopped listening once the word 'Polyester' came out of your mouth."

Caroline scoffs. "God you're so much like him it hurts," she says referring to Tyler.

The hybrid cringed at her reference. "First of all, I'm way better looking. Secondly, you told me we weren't going to speak of him. That was our agreement."

"Well, we're going to have to talk about him one of these days."

"Once I start, I'm afraid I won't stop." Malik sighs. "I miss him. That's all. That's it. I've moved on. I'm doing better."

"Okay fine..." Caroline inhales deeply. "Do you plan on talking to Ric?"

"What's there to say?"

Caroline eyes him down. "Well for starters... you could say you're sorry."

As if those words have ever come out of the hybrids mouth. He couldn't remember the last time he said he's sorry and even meant it. But right. Malik and Alaric weren't on the best of terms ever since the night Malivore was destroyed. But that was a conversation for another time.

Malik hums. "Okay, how's this? 'Hey Ric, I'm sorry you're a terrible headmaster and that all your students almost died because you couldn't keep your word on keeping us all safe. P.S. I think Caroline would be a by far better headmaster than you.'"

A small glare was sent to the boy. But he didn't care, he shrugged it off. He then straightens himself up, looking around the area. He zones out, not caring much about what the blonde beside him was saying.

Malik let out a hefty sigh. "God, it's incredibly hot outside."

Caroline nods in agreement. "What do you and Lizzie plan on doing today?"

Malik glances at her, he shrugs. "Not sure. I'll probably set up another movie night and a small picnic."

When those words came out of the boy's mouth. He seemed in awe as he spoke about it. As he thought about Lizzie. That only caused Caroline to smirk.

"What?"

"Nothing." Caroline innocently shrugs, eyeing him.

"Care, what is it?"

Caroline slightly smiles. "This is just the happiest I've seen you in years, Malik. And honestly, this is the happiest and healthiest I've seen both you and Lizzie."

"Well, 'cause I am happy."

"Happy about what?" A voice says.

Malik turns around, he smiles widely. "Good to see you're back, Elizabeth."

Lizzie smiles, she props down beside the boy. "I was on the phone with, Jo."

Malik hums. "How are things going back at the school?"

"Good— you know you could call her, right? She misses you." Lizzie pushes, trying to get him to talk to the kids back at school. "So does the Muppet."

The hybrid stays silent. Lizzie sighs, she looks over at Caroline who instantly knew that this was the time where she needed to give them both some space.

Once Caroline was gone, Lizzie rests her head on Malik's lap. "I know you're mad at dad."

"Is it that obvious?" Malik's voice was laced with sarcasm as he spoke.

Lizzie rolls her eyes. "School starts in a month, Mal. Eventually, you and I both are going to have to face reality and see everyone again. And not only that, but you became best friends with a townie who happens to go to the same school that dad transferred into. So there's no hiding from him. You have to talk to him. He didn't know Triad was going to come—"

"Elizabeth... I understand that." Malik interrupts, he looks down at her. "I truly do. And I know it's your dad. But I've known Ric all my life. I basically grew up around him. When Elena would babysit me, he was there. I love him like a dad. But we called him, and he didn't show up. This isn't even the first time the entire school had been put in danger, Liz. When the time comes and I see him. I'll talk to him. But until then, I'm done talking about him."

He had been a little stubborn. But Lizzie didn't want to push it. So she simply nods and decided to give him all the time he needed. But can you blame him? He was shot, he could've died if they never found that blood fountain. Malik had every right to be mad at Alaric.

"So, Miss Saltzman, how would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" Malik questions, he changes the subject.

"I would love to..."

Malik narrows his eyes. "But...?"

"It's already night time and I want to talk to Josie before we leave."

"And I assume you want me to talk to her too."

Lizzie nods.

The hybrid rolls his eyes. "Okay, whatever. I'll talk to Josie. But only Josie."

Excitedly, the blonde Gemini witch jumps to her feet and pulls Malik up with her. Hand to hand, they both run inside and Lizzie instantly, and quickly, sets up some sort of astral projection facetime with her sister.

Josie's eyes widened as her eyes landed on an unexpected face. "Malik? Hey. I've been trying to get in contact with you all summer."

Malik awkwardly nods. "I know... but I've been really busy with Football, therapy, helping Caroline around the house— it's been a lot. Sorry. But hey, I'm here now."

Lizzie sees that the conversation was about to die out so she looks at Josie. "So... any news about the ascendant?"

Malik's body tensed up but it wasn't noticeable.

Josie nods. "Dad told me everything. The Ascendant is a lock to a prison world. It's a long story, but we have an uncle that is trapped down there, and he is the only other living member of our lunatic family. And he's been through the Merge, so he's got to have answers."

Lizzie anxiously stands. "Well, then let's go the minute we get back."

Malik pulls her back down. "Elizabeth... that isn't the brightest idea. Kai— your uncle who's trapped in the prison world— he's the same guy that killed your bio mom."

Josie nods in agreement. "This guy murdered his twin. So I gave the Ascendant back to dad until we figure something out." she then shakes her head. "In the meantime though, you both should just enjoy your dates, and picnics and just have your summer fun. You both deserve it."

Both Lizzie and Malik smile at her.

Malik stands to his feet, he takes a seat across from Josie. "Jo, I know things haven't been the best lately. But you deserve to be happy, too. So just promise me that you will make the most of the rest of this summer, okay? Both you and Kirby."

Josie nods. "I promise. Love you guys."

"Love you, too." Both Lizzie and Malik say in unison.

With that, the projection was off. Lizzie and Malik sat in silence for a moment. But Malik couldn't help but think about how eager the twins were on finding out information about the Merge. And it scared him.

He saw the Merge go down between Luke and Kai. It was scary. It was weird. But he couldn't think about it. He decided to try and block it out of his memory.

So the boy stands to his feet, he holds out his hand. "Are you ready for our date, Miss Saltzman?"

Lizzie smiles, she takes his hand. "Let's do this."

Smiling like dummies, the two lovebirds throw on their coats and enjoy the rest of their night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 6K 23
"i'm just trying to keep you safe-" "but why? i'm perfectly capable of protecting myself." "because i'm in love with you!" or in which the salvatore...
161K 4.9K 73
ᴄᴏᴍᴀᴛᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇxᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ, ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪꜱ ꜱᴘɪʟʟᴇᴅ. ʟᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ'ꜱ ꜱᴏɴ ʜᴀꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴀꜱᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴀꜱᴋ ᴏɴʟʏ, ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪʙʀɪᴅ ᴀ...
280K 12.7K 57
A newly triggered werewolf attends the Salvatore Boarding School. Having to deal with her new found strength and anger issues, Alexandria Sinclair tr...
9.9K 255 14
Penelope returns after leaving for Belgium, unable to live without Josie, who realizes she can't live without Penelope either and they become girlfri...