Adopted by Thomas and Mia

Від ApolloCat256

A Thomia adoption story (regular updates every 4 days) its pretty much like every other adoption story, pleas... Більше

Characters and back story
Adoption day part 1
Adoption day part 2
Car ride
Welcome home
Meeting the house
Hurt
Doctor
The Mall
Meeting more people
Social Media
Gymnastics class
Birthday
Ghosts of the past
Missing
Life with new family part 1
Life with new family part 2
Found
Life Now
Life now part 2
Ice skating
Update (and next chapter sneak peak)
Wait what
Dinner
I'm sorry
Uh oh part 1
uh oh part 2
Gone
Home sweet home
A/N & One shot
Hey
Home?
Trust
Carnival
8 years
High School
Crushes
Movie
First date
I'm Sorry
one shot
So not at all
More to the truth
compromise
Rehab
Sorry, update later
Epilog
OMG thank you
New story

Unexpected News

590 4 2
Від ApolloCat256

(2 weeks later)

Mia's pov

Life has finally gone back to normal. Apparently Bryce and Addison recognized him because they had seen him when they took Chloe to the mall. So that explains why she became super jumpy after that. To be honest I don't know what to think. He actually looks ok, I guess I was expecting him to look much more like a monster. But looks can be deceiving, for example Sage looks like an average little kid but she's like a walking dictionary, she can spell and define almost any word you give her. She said it's because the dictionary was the only book she could read because the other ones were destroyed or other kids had them. (a/n idk i just needed an example)

The next morning around 5 am (still Mia's pov)

I shot out of bed because I had the sudden urge to throw up. I sprinted into the bathroom and I felt heard Thomas call "baby are you ok." I didn't respond because I was too busy barfing my guts out. The next thing I knew Thomas was holding my hair back saying it's going to be ok.

"I hate barfing" I sob leaning into his embrace

"I know, come on let's go back to bed" he carries me bridal style "maybe you will feel better with a day of rest, I can drop Chloe at hype and you can sleep today." he hugs me and I feel him falling asleep but I just lay there staring at the ceiling. What if there is something more going on? I never barf unless I'm sick. I think I missed my period this month, but I assumed that was because of stress. Now that I think about it I don't think I got it last month either or the month before that . I know it's a long shot but... what if I'm pregnant. The doctor never said it was impossible, just very unlikely. I'll swing by the store while Thomas is dropping Chloe off. He's going to be gone at least an hour so I'm not worried about him finding out. What if I am how is Chloe going to react

10 am

I got out of bed this morning and immediately ran to the bathroom covering my mouth. Ugh why is this happening. Someone is holding my hair back, I turn expecting to see Thomas but Chloe is standing there giving me an empathetic smile. "Your ok mommy." I smile at the girl and get up to brush my teeth. "Daddy said you weren't feeling good so I'm spending the day with auntie Kouvr, then I heard you were up so I thought I would come check on you."

"Thank you sweetheart" I give her a small hug "come on let's get you dressed."

"Hey Mia, do you want some coffee before I go," Thomas asked. I am about to say yes when I remember I may be pregnant.

"Uh no thanks I think I was tea this morning" I smile, Thomas just shrugs and heads back to the kitchen. "Let's go get you dressed." I take Chloe's hand and help her get ready in this

"Thanks mommy" Chloe gives me a hug and runs down to the door where Thomas is waiting

"I will see you later" Thomas gives me a hug and kisses me.

I track Thomas's phone and leave when I see they are a few blocks away. Luckily for me the drug store is only about 2 minutes away so I am back at the house in 10 minutes. Maybe I should call Dixie, I don't really want to be alone when I find out. Then again what if Thomas sees she's here and asks what's going on. What if I am, what are we going to tell Chloe, what if she feels like she's being replaced by this baby. I quickly take the test and set up my timer. I watch the clock on the wall slowly ticking, the sound is the only thing keeping me sane. Tik tik tik tik tik tik. I pick the test up and flip it over. My heart drops when I see it...

It's positive.

The first thought that zooms through my head is Chloe. She's been through so much, she totally is going to feel as though we are replacing her. I lean against the wall, the cool tile feels good against my skin. "I'M HOME" I hear Thomas yelling from downstairs "WHERE ARE YOU!"

I quickly shove the test into my pocket "IN THE BATHROOM" I yell back trying my hardest to not let him hear that I was crying. His footsteps ringing through the hallway.

"Why are you on the floor?" he sits down next to me. I keep the test in my pocket and choke back my tears but I guess he knew something was up. "Don't cry, just tell me what's wrong." His strong arms wrap around my torso and hold me close.

"You have to promise not to get mad," I whimper

He raises his eyebrow and nods, I pull the test out of my pocket. He just stares at it with a blank expression before asking "why would I be mad? Wait, it's mine right?"

I just look at him like he's nuts. "Of course it is, I'm just worried about Chloe's going to think we're replacing her."

"No, she's going to be so excited. Remember when Dixie told us she was pregnant" he brushes some hair behind my ear.

~flashback~

Dixie had gathered us all in the living room because she said she had an announcement. "So you're probably all wondering why you're here" she starts

"Let me guess your pregnant" Patrick jokes

Dixie and Noah exchange a look "uhhhh"

"Holy shit you totally are" Alex says

Kouvr slaps him "Language" she hisses gesturing to Chloe

"Actually yah" Dixie holds up a text and Noah has a sonogram.

While everyone is hugging and congratulating them I stay in the back and smile. It's not that I'm not happy for Dixie. I know they have only been trying for a couple of months, and it's just hard seeing someone you know get pregnant so easily. When you have tried so many times to come back empty handed. Dixie comes up and hugs me whispering "I know it will happen for you too, you are strong."

"Why do you have to be such a good friend" I cry hugging her back

"Cause I'm amazing" we both laugh and I go and sit next to Chloe who is jumping on the couch.

"I'm so excited" she squeals hopping off the couch "mommy am I ever going to have a sibling" she smiles at me

"Hmm I don't know, maybe one day but for right now it's just you" I grin pulling her into my lap giving her kissing all over her face (a/n not in the gross way, they way some people do with babies)

"What's going on?" Thomas pulls her out of my arms and tosses her in the air.

"I want a sibling" she giggles, Thomas looks at me and I shrug.

"I told her maybe one day but for now all we need is her," I get up and hug Thomas and Chloe.

~end of flashback~

"I guess she did ask, but I mean this child will be biologically ours. I know we won't see them any different but what if she thinks we love them more because of that," I sigh

"Well then if that ever happens we will take her out for a you, me, and Chloe day," he helps me up and we spend the rest of the afternoon talking about the baby.

That evening

Kouvr just dropped Chloe off and Thomas and I agreed to tell her after dinner.

"Chloe can you come here" Thomas calls up the stairs

She runs down stairs and gives us a bewildered look. "Am I in trouble? I swear it was uncle Calvin's idea" she raises her hands in surrender.

"Uh no but what happened with uncle Calvin" I raise my eyebrow

"You haven't heard" she looks at us and we shake our heads "then it was nothing, so what's up"

"So we are talking about whatever that was later, but right now we need to have a big girl talk with you." Thomas pulls Chloe so she is sitting between us "you know that we love you so much right"

"Yah" her voice is quavering "your not giving me up right"

"No no no no no no, we just have something we need to talk about with you" I grab the test out of my pocket and hand it to her "do you know what this is."

"Nope" she looks at it "I'm guessing its a test or something because it says positive or negative."

"Well you're right it is a test, and this test tells us I'm having a baby." I feel Thomas squeezing my hand as I say that. I guess he was just as nervous. We needn't have worried because the biggest grin spread across Chloe's face.

"I'M GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER. BEST DAY EVER!!!!!" she screeched running around the room

"And you were worried," Thomas laughs.

2 days later

Thomas and I went for a sonogram the day after we told Chloe and it turns out I'm about 12 weeks along so I'm unlikely to have a miscarriage. Thomas and I decided today would be a good day to tell our friends and the world. I thought it would be funny to dress Chloe in this and just pretend nothing is going on.

"Remember Chloe today is a normal day and this is a normal outfit," I whisper. She vigorously nods and runs to press the doorbell. A piercing squeal rings in the air, it's a familiar one. Whenever we come to hype Chloe and Sage are ecstatic to see each other even if it's only been a day. It's not like they don't see each other often, Chloe and Sage are homeschooled at hype by the same teacher so they see each other every day.

Sage and Chloe are chattering away as we head inside. Thomas and I keep exchanging glances trying hard not to laugh. "Oh my god. MIAAAAAAA!!!" Dixie yells from the hall. She sprints down to us and engulfs me in a huge bear hug. "I told you it would happen" she laughs

"What in the world is with all the yelling" Addison storms down the stairs and glares at us.

Dixie is grinning ear to ear "Mia's pregnant."

I was expecting her to be excited but her face dropped in shock "really." I slowly nod, giving her a sideways glance. Something off almost like she's contemplating telling us some news. "Honestly this is great timing. Cause guess what i'm pregnant to" she skips over to us and a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I'm not sure why but I thought people might be mad.

"Oh this is so exciting, we have to tell everyone" Dixie giggles

"NO!" we almost yelled.

"Why not?" She looks disappointed.

"Thomas and I are going to make the official announcement tonight and we're just seeing how many people catch on with the shirt." I explain.

"And Bryce and I only found out about 2 weeks ago and I am only 6 weeks and we want to wait till at least 12 before we tell anyone." she shrugs

"Wait, is this why you and Bryce looked like you were crying that night he showed up" I feel a pang in my heart when I bring him up. We have been referring to Chloe's biological dad as him the past 2 weeks.

Addison and Dixie grimace when I bring him up. "Yah i remember saying to Bryce that brought our mood right down" she frowns.

I was about to say something else when kouvr shouts "MIA'S PREGNANT?!?!?!?!"

"And there goes us telling everyone later" I laugh while I hear a bunch of running footsteps coming towards us. Everyone Congratulated us and helped take some pictures for social media.

@MiaPetrou

We have a not so little secret #12WeeksPregnant

@CharliDamelio: And no one thought to tell me in person.

↑@MiaPetrou:woops sorry

↑@CharliDamelio: no its fine I get it *sniff* no one cares about me

↑@DixieDamelio: you are so dramatic

@AmelieZilber: I can't wait it's going to be so tiny

↑@BlakeGrey:don't get any Ideas

↑@BryceHall:I don't know we could use a sway baby

↑@BlakeGrey: then give Addison a baby but i'm good for now

↑@Addisonrae:Oh that's in the works already

↑@Brycehall: thats right baby

↑@Tiktokroom:you trying to tell us something

↑@EnzoLopez: Ewwwww I did not need to know that

@PatrickHudson: can we teach this baby about smoke bombs

↑@ThomasPetrou:absalutly not

@ThomasPetrou

Guess whos going to be a big sister

@User846:finally a real Petrou baby

↑@AvaniGregg: Excuse me Chloe is a real Petrou baby

↑@Kouvr: Yah and if you don't like it you can fuck off

@AlexWarren: Right this means another child will be yelling through the night

↑@NoahBeck: Oh come on Elliott wasn't that bad

↑@LilHuddy:Uh yes he was

↑@CalvinGoldby: I don't think I got a full night of sleep for the first 6 months he came home

↑@MichealSanzone: and this is why i'm thankful they have their own house

↑@MiaPetrou: I never realized you guys hated us so much (also Michael i'm coming for you)

A/N: Im back 🙂. I bet most of you didn't see this one coming. It will all make sense in future chapters why i needed her to have a sibling. i will be slowing updates to every 3 days instead of every other day so i cant more match the speed i am writing, since I am writing another story (I'm not sure if im going to post it since it is weird af so far) 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

9.9K 410 32
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " The nerve! " " Wha...
29.2K 1K 43
no matter how hard she tries to be better, she'll always end up with nothing but an echo. •started july 8th, 2017• •finished december 10th, 2017• (lo...
7.5K 217 26
**DISCLAIMER** Everything until chapter 18 is all old writing from before! Runaway bench trio + adopted by SBI au,what a great mix! _________________...
15.3K 363 15
Basically Tubbo, Tommy and Ranboo get adopted by sbi, gonna be angst and fluff, ABSOLUTELY NO SHIPS. idk who made the cover i found it on google sry...