π—˜π—»π—±π—Ήπ—²π˜€π˜€π—Ήπ˜†| βœ”οΈŽ

By izzeliaa

"How do you say idiot in Italian?" "Bell'uomo." [β„Žπ‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘›] "You're a bell'uomo." .・。.γƒ»γ‚œβœ­γƒ».γƒ»βœ«γƒ»γ‚œ... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilouge
Amore

47

209K 6.4K 21.2K
By izzeliaa

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

I glared at Leo as he pressed a cold towel to my forehead.

I swear I just had to get sick a day before I wanted to propose to Lee.

The universe hates me.

"Do you need anything else Amore?"

"Yeah," I narrowed my eyes, "for you to slit my throat."

"Later," Leo hummed, getting up as I pulled the covers over my head.

I should've listened to Zee.

Yesterday I was walking on the street when she randomly told me not to eat a grilled cheese, and do you know what I did? I ate the grilled cheese.

Coincidence? I think not.

I feel like shit and probably look it to.

I've been coughing 24/7 and my throat hurts.

"Lee," I called out softly.

Leo walked in, giving me a soft smile, "Yeah?"

"I do need something."

"What do you need?" he asked.

"For you to," I coughed as Leo furrowed his eyebrows together, "give me sloppy toppy."

He sighed, "We should go to the doctors or some shit."

"That's how every horror movie starts."

"Come on Belle," he said throwing a jacket at me.

Back to throwing things at me I see.

"Please Leo no," I shook my head, "they'll give me the wrong medicine or something and kill me."

Leaning down he kissed my forehead again, "I'll make sure nothing happens."

"Yeah sure mister hasn't been kidnapped before."

That didn't really make sense but whatever.

"I'll get you hot chocolate or something on our way there."

"Promise?"

"No."

"I can't stand you loser."

He smiled at me as I unwilling got out of our bed.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Leo sat in the chair glaring at the doctor basically daring him to mess up or something as he inspected my eyeball.

I can't stand the doctors.

If I wasn't such a kind, sweet, great person I would create multiple fake accounts to leave horrible Yelp reviews and have all these things shut down.

As he hit my kneecap or whatever with his metal mallet my great reflexes kicked in probably impressing him with the speed.

I coughed again this time I felt like I was being choked by a ghost.

He held a stethoscope to me listening to my heart beat, "Other then the cough what other symptoms have you been experiencing?"

"My chest kinda hurts, my breathing is fucked up, and I have a fever."

Nodding he did a few more tests before assessing me, "You have pneumonia."

"Am I going to die?"

"No," he chuckled, "you have a mild case you should be fine within a few days. I'll give you some medication to help and you'll be good as new."

As the doctor left I looked at Leo, "He's lying I'm probably going to die."

Before Lee could respond I started coughing again and he shot me a concerned look as I held up my middle finger regaining my senses.

Freak.

"Coughing fetish much Lee? Yeah, stop looking at me."

I think I'm slightly meaner when I'm sick.

"Sorry," he mumbled, leaning back into his chair.

"Im going to stomp on your head, you little bitch"

"I won't stop you," he shrugged, making me smile.

I sighed, "Im sorry."

"It's alright." 

He makes me feel bad for being mean to him.

That's what love will do to you, don't recommend it.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I'm sorry Belle."

I glared at him before coughing, "I'm going to cry so go away."

"I swear I didn't mean to," he told me gently, "I can buy you new ones."

"You don't understand those ones were special."

He accidentally stepped on my sunglasses I was wearing when I met him and when we hung out for the first time not to mention I was wearing them when I got Kevin his first sweater.

"I'm sorry Amore."

Being sick and sad is not a mix. 

Leo's eyes widened as he looked at me, "Don't cry," he said, "I'm so fucking sorry Belle."

"Shut the fuck up and just give me a hug."

He wrapped his arms around me as I leaned into his touch doing my best to not cough on him like a freak.

"You have the sex appeal of a naked man with socks on," I told him as he gave a soft smile pulling me closer to him.

"I know." 

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize," he said softly, "Do you want me to get you food or something?"

"I'm not hungry," I said, "watch The Strangers with me." 

Leo nodded sitting down next to me as I instantly threw my arm and leg over him as he pulled up the movie. 

I softly coughed as Lee passed me a bottle of water.

"Do you think I would survive this?"

"Yeah," Leo nodded, "definitely."

"There was this girl named Aarya," I told Leo, "she spilt her drink on me, her friend Katera asked if she was okay, not me her," I narrowed my eyes. 

I said feeling the need to tell him about a random encounter I had.

"Are you okay?" Lee asked.

I nodded, "Autumn a worker there got me napkins, they were great. They even apologized to me," I explained. 

"Good."

I coughed again as Leo gently rubbed my back, "My body hurts."

"I'm sorry," Leo said now playing with my hair.

"If this takes me out please tell Ara that I'm the better breakdancer."

Leo nodded.

I think the amounts of times I say I'm going to die is slowly affecting Leo or something. I've been trying to make a effort to try and stop but I can't.

"I'm not actually going to die," I said.

"I know," Leo replied.

"Don't be too confident there."

"Fuck off."

I groaned flipping the opposite way and throwing the blankets off of me. I swear when I found out how I got sick I'm going to kick the shit out of whatever it is or was I don't know.

"Leo I have a question that's been bugging me."

"What is it?"

I sighed, "Does being fugly affect your day to day life?"

"I wouldn't know," he shrugged, "you tell me."

Loser.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Three days later and I'm back to normal.

My immune system is working overtime.

Leo handed me flowers and a small box as I raised my eyebrow at him, "What are these for?"

"I feel bad about breaking your sunglasses."

I smiled at him, "Thank you Nugget." 

Leo rolled his eyes, as I kissed him on the cheek, opening the box laughing seeing new sunglasses with Kevin on the side of them.

Fashion moment.

"Where did you buy these?" I asked for future reference.

"Omnia Co.," Leo told me as I took a mental note.

I sat down before taking a bite of the waffles Lee got, Kevin meowed at me before nudging my leg with his paw, I tossed him a raspberry before looking back at Leo.

"I have to go to work today," Leo told me.

"Can I come? I won't distract you or anything," I asked.

"Sure," he nodded before I stole his hash brown, "never mind actually."

"Don't be like that Lee."

"I hate you."

Loser.

"Keep that talk up and I chop up strawberries and put them on your pillow."

"You scare me."

Good.

"I was just joking, slightly," I told him, "is it scary when you fall or trip?"

"What?"

"Cause you're like far away from the ground so it's a bigger fall, you know?"

"It's not scary," he smiled at me.

"That's a boring answer," I said, "I'm a average amount away from the ground so my falling is very normal."

One time in high school this girl Anika pushed my down the stairs, I sprained my wrist. It wasn't very please but the school nurse Ms.Victoria gave me ice before telling me to go back to school. I didn't even get a lollipop or some shit.

"What time do we have to leave?"

"In a hour," he informed me. 

Cool.  

"I'm going to wear my new sunglasses," I told Leo.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I sat in Leo's office bored.

I should've stayed home but it's too late.

Anyways Leo had to go to the bathroom and hasn't come back even through it's been like fifteen minutes, it might be the fact when he said he had to pee I cupped my hands and held it out to him.

If it is because of that, my bad.

I can't help it.

The door opened and four woman I've never seen before stepped in making me furrow my eyebrows, "Hey?"

They tilted their heads at me, "Who are you?"

"I'm Isabelle."

"I'm April," the one closest to me spoke, "that's Enie," she pointed at the one to my left, "then those two are Ayla and Nina."

"It's nice to meet you," I smiled, "can I help you with anything?"

"Do you knew where Leonardo is?"

"He's dead," I said out of habit.

Their eyes widened, "What?"

"I didn't mean to say that. He should be back soon though," as the words left my lips Leo walked back in, "there he is."

They turned to him as Ayla said something before Leo rolled his eyes nodding.

Secret criminal stuff.

Yeah.

"Should we get Ria?"

"No it's fine."

They all nodded before walking off.

"Who's Ria?"

"No one," Leo shook his head.

Probably their knife thrower expert or something, that's what I'm going with at least. 

Leaning back on the chair I looked over at Leo, "Remember the first time I came here?"

His lips pulled into a smile, "Yeah."

Lee turned back to his computer going whatever he does.

Freak.

"Mommy?"

I bit back a grin as Leo looked over at me sighing, "What?"

"I love you."

He smiled at me, "I love you too."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I got the popcorn losers," I announced to everyone sitting on the couch.

Leah smiled before taking the bowl from me, "I heard Mylan who plays the main character Lana got ten million from this movie."

"Really?"

Ara nodded, "Yeah," she looked over at Casey, "You should put me in one of your movies."

He smiled at as she raised an eyebrow, "I was serious."

"I know."

They're cute.

I shot Ara a grin as she narrowed her eyes at me.

We're watching a movie about this girl who lives by herself in a apartment break in kidnap her then she has to do these challenges to survive.

Will I get scared?

Probably.

Why? Because it kinda happened to me.

Sitting down next to Lee he started the movie as I threw the blanket over us, I glanced over at Ellio who was smiling down at Nate, losers.

Nadia sat on the opposite end wrapping the blanket around her resting her head on Zayn's shoulder.

Leahs passed her girlfriend Hailey popcorn smiling at her.

"Twenty dollars James cries," I told Leo.

"I heard that," James said as Sam laughed, "you're suppose to be on my side."

Sam shrugged as Leo rolled his eyes at him.

The movie started to play as a girl stood in her kitchen making herself dinner.

As the movie went on my heart rate picked up seeing them putting a cloth over her face and knocking her out.

Leonardo

"That's unrealistic," Isabelle said quietly enough so only I could hear, "I insulted multiple people and didn't die."

"You got lucky," I responded making her smile.

A jump scare came making Belle flinch back hitting me in the throat, "Holy shit."

Everyone else laughed as I shook my head at her.

"My bad."

As the movie went on I could tell everyone was getting a little freaked out, at one point the girl was running away from a guy and ended up stabbing him in the eye, I looked down to see Belle with her eyes shut.

I hugged her before kissing her on the top of her head. Everyone turned to me before awing, I narrowed my eyes at them, "Fuck off."

They lightly laughed before turning back to the screen as the movie continued to play.

As the movie ended everyone said goodbye as Belle was still asleep in my arms.

Before Ellio left he turned to me, "Don't hurt her again."

"I won't," I said looking down again at her.

"I've never seen you or her this happy," he told me, "I'm glad you found each other," was the last thing he said before leaving.

"I knew he shipped us," Belle said from my lap as the door shut making me laugh.

"We're you awake that whole time?"

"No I woke up in the middle of your conversation with that loser," she told me.

I gently pushed her as she dramatically fell off the couch.

"I barley pushed you."

"Yeah keep on lying to me Leonardo."

˚. ˚⚠︎︎◦˚.˚◦⚠︎︎˚

☕︎︎⋆☀︎︎⋆☕︎︎ ☕︎︎⋆☀︎︎⋆☕︎︎
Chapter 47

posted:6/30/2021 3:12pm

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

I punched a pole to prove a point and now my knuckles are bruised

That statement reminded me of when my team lost a game on gym so this guy punched the wall since he was upset and broke his hand

Also if I use your name and the incorrect pronouns tell me and I'll fix it I went through everyone's profiles to check if you had your pronouns in ur bio so if u didn't I had to assume you use she/her sorry if u used the incorrect ones <33

One time a while ago my grandpa was hit by a drunk driver and stuff and like did a flip which messed up his skin stuff therefore he got skin cancer and a bad case of it (he is still alive) and he chose to live in Arizona of all places

(Do not feel bad for him he's homophobic and transphobic I was just pointing out that he's dumb)

I'm trying my best to be creative to include all ur names since I have over 200 names to include but in this chapter I managed to include 13

I just got these orange sunglasses and they're great

I love when ppl spam like me on tiktok

I want a septum piercing so bad I have my nose pierced rn but I want a septum 🙏

I posted a face reveal on tiktok since ppl wanted to see my hair and they were so nice to me I thought I was going to loose followers or something but I was pleasantly surprised 🤞

My heart goes out to all of you it must be difficult to have never met the hottest, sexiest, most amazing person to exist (me)

I can tell my dad doesn't like my hair so rip

My bsf brother invited people to their house and one of the girls stole her shoes💀how are you going to have your shoes stolen in your own home ???

If you ever feel embarrassed just remember I have:

Tripped on air walking onto a court for my volleyball jamboree in front of 200+ people

Called someone a potato as a compliment to their face even though I've spoken to him once

Had my jeans catch onto a chain fence effectively ripping them forcing me to wear my jacket around my waist zipped up as a jacket skirt so people wouldn't see my underwear

Went through a suspenders phase and wore them 24/7 thinking I looked hot

Bled through my pants in my math class with the male teacher who hated my guts and threw pencils at kids and screamed at me for eating pretzels and had to tell him once everyone left so I could clean it

Next update is probably Saturday 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7M 568K 46
After having her heart broken by the boy she'd been in love with her whole life, Brimmy Somell decides to take a little...vacation. Little does she k...
527K 12.1K 32
Excerpt: "I've never seen anything more attractive" his brother says groaning haha I turned him on. He has a one way ticket to blu... I won't finish...
729K 11.8K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ β€’β€’ "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
498K 10.6K 36
{MAFIA ROMANCE} "You, Aria, are like a piece of music that I could listen to, over and over again, and never get tired of hearing." Aria Remington w...