Mr. Mafia And Mrs. CEO

By omfg_af

[BEING RE-WRITTEN RN] Book one in the D'Angelo Series (Also the first maybe three chaps might be cringe, IT... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨/𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
Chapter 1~ first time for everything
Chapter 2~ Monstrous
Chapter 3~ Help
Chapter 4~ Gay couple...
Chapter 5~ professional
Chapter 6~ Chocolate
Chapter 7~ A long night
Chapter 8~ Perfectly fine
Chapter 9~ Let loose
Chapter 10~ Hate
Chapter 11~ "Oblivious dumbass"
Chapter 12~ Coffee
Chapter 13~ Fried
Chapter 14~ His bride
Chapter 15~ Forced
Chapter 16~ Resist
Chapter 17~ Stripper Ace
Chapter 18~ Crazy
Chapter 19~ Wine
Chapter 20~ Target
Chapter 22~ Presentation
Chapter 23~ "God-fucking-damn"
Chapter 24~ Seriously
Chapter 25~ Terrified
Chapter 26~ "I do"
Chapter 27~ I'm not crazy
Chapter 28~ Princess
Chapter 29~ Sorry
Chapter 30~ Fake irritation
Chapter 31~ One month...
Chapter 32~ Dog
Chapter 33~ Pillow fight
Chapter 34~ Texts
Chapter 35~ Couch
Chapter 36~ Consumption
Chapter 37~ FBI
Chapter 38~ Make out...
Chapter 39~ Room service
chapter 40 ~ anklet

Chapter 21~ Fish

344K 10.6K 9.6K
By omfg_af

Not edited- holaaaa

It is literally 2:47am rn and I just finished the chapter and making the new banner thing down below 🫠 I need sleep so gn now

Make sure to comment n vote, when this has abt 1.6K+ comments n 500+ votes then it says above ill make sure to start writing another chapter!

Have a great read hottie

Bella Hale

"My favourite colour is red," he says out of nowhere and I slowly turn my head to look at him as he drives, when the hell did I ask? It seems as if he senses my confusion so he elaborates, "in case my parents question you, because they didn't know I was madly in love with someone until last week." he states dryly and I roll my eyes before looking back out of the window.

"What did you tell your parents about me?" I ask him, I am totally clueless as to what is going to happen at this dinner tonight. Like what are they going to ask me, what if they think i'm a prostitute? I mean it's Ace after all, would anyone put it past him?

I look over and he gives me a small shrug as he stops at a red light, "that you run a tech company, we started dating about a year ago and kept it private, that you know everything about our lifestyle and how we live," he pauses and looks over with an arrogant look, the way the corner of his lip tilts up I know the D'Angelo smirk is about to make it's way on his face. "How you're so madly in love with me and I with you"

I scoff, "you fucking wish." I mutter before I start to play with the ring on my ring finger, "be serious, what do I need them to think about me?" I demand of him and he sighs.

"Bella, don't stress, just be yourself. I bet they'll fall in love with you the second you open your mouth and insult me," he mutters with an edge of annoyance. I've noticed that whenever I take things seriously just like he should be doing, he gets annoyed, or bored. Fucking idiot can't take anything seriously.

Isn't he the one that needs them to believe this whole game?

He grabs the gear shift and changes the gear so the car moves forward when the light turns green, be myself? He has to be kidding, right?

"What do I even say?" I breathe out as I tilt my head up against the headrest and close my eyes, I should not be stressing this as much as I am. But in order for me and my family to stay safe Ace and I need to get married, and for that his parents need to believe this crap of a lie.

This is going to be terrible...

***

"I can't believe my son actually found someone," his mother looks at me with a smile as she cuts her food, his parents are the nicest people in this fucking world. What the hell happened to Ace? Why isn't he like them?

His mom and I were just in a conversation about what I do and so far it seems as if they like me, I've been using a nice and polite tone and being anything but my regular self. I don't want to mess this up.

"So," Enzo, his dad, starts speaking and looks at us with a smile showing two dimples on his cheeks. So that's where the stripper got them from?

I watch as Enzo's eyes slowly shift to Ace's mom as if he can't help it while he takes a moment to completely adore her inside his head, her eyes fall to his and I watch as she glares at him with the slightest pink on her cheeks. "Stop flirting, dio mio qualcuno mi salvi," Lucia groans and I let out a small laugh as she aggressively stabs her dinner.
[Oh my god someone save me]

One day, I want someone to look at me like Enzo looks at Carina.

"As you were saying, dad." Ace rolls his eyes and Carina, his mom, decides to stop glaring at Enzo.

Enzo clears his throat and sighs, "how'd you two meet? I can't believe you chose to love..." he stares and points at the man beside me with his fork and a disgusted face. "...That." he mutters and Ace glares.

Lucia lets a laugh slip which she covers with a small cough, "we met in the elevator, remember?" Ace asks dryly and his father's eyebrows furrow as he thinks back. Jesus, that was so long ago if I think about it.

He is talking about the elevator we met for the first time, where he was staring at my tits. Ace's dad's eyebrows raise in amusement, "forgive me cara, I almost forgot." He tips his glass towards me and shakes his head as if he's remembering everything that happened that night.

"What happened in the elevator?" Lucia and Carina ask at the same time and my foot kicks out before kicking Lucia under the table, I know damn well she knows what happened. Ace told me he is always wearing a com when he goes out in new places and that was the first time he was at my office, so she was listening in. Her eyes narrow at me and I give her a subtle glare, I don't want his mom thinking I'm a bitch.

Sometimes I forget this is a mafia's household, that everyone around the table probably has a gun strapped to them and has killed before. It scares me, it scares me so damn much but I can't let that show.

All I'm living with right now is that Ace needs me and won't let anyone hurt me, or I think he won't let anyone hurt me.

When I see the signature smirk on Enzo I see how he and Ace almost look the exact same, the same grey eyes, the dimples although Ace only has one on his left cheek and everything about them is the same facial structure wise. High cheekbones and etcetera.

"She humbled our son and brought him back down to earth," Enzo takes a sip of his water and when Carina's eyes snap to mine I look down at my plate before shoving a fork full of mashed potatoes in my mouth.

"He's over exaggerating," Ace mutters.

Carina's lips find a smile and I can almost hear my heartbeat in my ears. I've met with the parents of my partners but dammit it's never felt this scary and real before, even though this is the fakest out of all the interactions.

"She's the girl Ace told me about," her eyes run from me then to her son and I freeze. He told his mom about me?

I grab the glass of water right in front of me and chug down a few sips, "did I tell you all about the goldfish I got the other day?" Lucia asks out of nowhere as she pokes her food around with her fork and I almost get on my knees and thank her for saving me from having to say something.

Wait, she got a goldfish?

"Lucia, seriously what are you, five?" her mom asks with an unimpressed look. Her eyes fall to her dad and the second he understands she's signalling for him to take her side he speaks. "It's okay tesoro, Ace killed the last fish because he overfed it, let her live her life with her fishes." He mutters and I can't help the laugh that left my lips the second his words registered into my head.

Ace D'Angelo

First of all, the fish fucking looked hungry so I gave it a damn doughnut, who told five year old me they only eat fish food? No one.

Moving on, I know Bella is nervous, but she hides it much better then I bet I could. And as time passes during the dinner I can see her feeling more comfortable to speak with my parents although I feel like what she knows we all do bothers her, deep inside.

Her laugh bounces off the walls and I feel the corners of my lips tilt up as the gorgeous sound fills my ears, my eyes find mom and I can see her just letting a few laughs slip looking at Bella laughing.

"He fed it a fucking doughnut, cara, can you believe it?" Dad grins and his smile only gets bigger when she has to lean back in her chair and cover her mouth with the back of her hand as she laughs.

"Rest in peace captain louis," Lucia shakes her head and Bella lets another laugh fall from her lips when she hears the name of our old fish. It was a cute name for when Lucia and I were younger.

My eyes run down her face and all I can see is that every single thing about this woman is perfect, the way her long eyelashes touch the bottom of her eyebrows every time she looks up at the ceiling, those beautiful dark brown eyes of hers. her biting down on her plump pink bottom lip to stop the laughter that sends some type of warmth through me.

I have never seen her laugh this much and fuck, I would kill to hear it everyday, quite literally.

Dad and mom grin at Bella as she leans toward me and places her hand on my lower thigh to calm down, "you named a fish captain louis?" she asks me with a huge beautiful smile on her lips.

My eyes linger on her lips and somehow that snaps her out of whatever trance she was in, "sorry, I've just never heard of someone feeding a doughnut to a fish," she trembles on her words trying not to laugh.

But my eyes are on her hand that stays on my thigh, her talking to my parents and sister about the wedding completely fly in and out the other ear as I look at her hand.

Snap out of it Ace, what is wrong with you?

I look up to find Lucia looking at me with a knowing smirk and my eyes form a glare as I tell her to cut it out. If she annoys me I'm feeding her fish a doughnut again.

Unwillingly my eyes travel back to Bella, even though I can only see the side of her face I can't help but admire her. Her sharp jaw and cheekbones only add to her beauty, but the thing I like the most about her has to be the way she speaks without thinking and those goddamn lips of her's.

Her tongue darts out to run over her bottom lip as she listens to mom telling her something about dress shopping, and as soon as red floods her cheeks and she turns to look to meet eyes with me I snap out of my thoughts.

Her eyes find her hand on my thigh and she quickly pulls it back before clearing her throat and the warmth immediately leaves my body in protest.

"Pay attention," she narrows her eyes and looks back to my mom, my eyes trail off to dad and he gives me the same look Lucia gave me. Father and daughter, always plotting against me.

I glare at them both before I turn my attention to mom as she asks Bella when she wants everything to happen, to stop caring about my plans and make her own. Of course mom is on her side too.

Great, just great.

***

Bella gives my parents one last hug after a long dinner of laughing and planning the wedding before she stands beside me, "see you two tomorrow," Lucia waves us goodbye with a taunting look and I glare at her. I have no idea what she has in mind but I don't like the idea of it.

Just for the act, I put an arm around her waist and pull her to my side as we turn around. Her eyes roam around, across the many guards in the gateways with guns and assault rifles in their hands.

Subconsciously her hand lightly grabs onto my blazer and I sigh, I hate how she's still terrified about the mafia part and won't talk to me about it, I hate how she won't let me tell her that I'd kill my own men if they even looked at her the wrong way.

The second the guards close the gates and I nod for all of them to leave until we do too for her comfort, Bella grabs my blazer and yanks me back, "did they like me?" she blurts out and I roll my eyes as she lets go of me and looks up at me with questioning eyes.

"Seems like they love you more than they do me," I mutter honestly and she lets out a sigh of relief, I watch her body physically relax as she tilts her head up and lets out a deep breath.

My hand rests on the curve of her waist and I doubt she knows when she leans into my touch, "let's go, bellissima" I whisper and she hums.

Like every other time I've touched her, she steps away from me when she realises how close we actually are and walks in front of me. "Stop with the pet names," she demands and I scoff.

You amuse me, Bella.

"You're sleeping in the guest room," she adds and I take a deep breath. "Anything else, bellissima?" I ask her and she looks over her shoulder with a sharp glare as I pull the keys out of my pocket and remote start the car with the keys.

Bella turns around fully to look at me when she is right in front of the door and I keep walking towards her, cutting the distance between us short. "Keep your distance from me when we're alone," she whispers and I hum.

She seems to be blushing a lot today, I've also never seen her blush but now that I have I feel like doing everything to see it all over again.

The small pink on her cheeks sends some electricity though my body, a cool gust of wind passes us and I watch a small shiver run through her as goosebumps rise on her skin. She was wearing a pretty black dress that reached right under her knees with a slit on the side today, looking classy to impress my parents.

"Ace," she whispers when we're almost less then an inch apart and I tell myself to stop, what the fuck am I even doing?

Her arms wrap around herself and she nods towards the car, her dark eyes fall down to my lips and she swallows hard as her pretty pink lips part ever so slightly. I'm too damn close to her.

"The heat takes a bit to get started," I pull off my blazer and hand it to her before unlocking the car and forcing myself to walk away from her and to the driver's side.

Quickly I get in and when she gets in right beside me with my blazer around her shoulders I feel a tug at my lips, "only because it's cold." She mutters while pulling her belt on and I hum, the small sports car forcing us to be closer together so the smell of her amazing perfume invades my senses.

I properly start the car before pulling out of the driveway, the guards see my car leaving so they start pulling the main gates open as my eyes trail to Bella looking out of the window.

Her thighs rubbing together as she tries warming up, I bite the inside of my cheek as I reach forward and turn the heat higher before raising my hips and readjusting myself in my seat getting ready for an hour and a half drive. She knows damn well what she's doing.

My car speeds out of the gates and onto the private road that leads out onto some highway we need to take to get to my city penthouse. I can see her hands running up and down her thighs as she tries warming up but she keeps unintentionally pushing up her dress.

Fuck me, Bella D'Angelo, you're going to kill me.

I took my hand off the gear shift and slipped it beneath the slit of her dress and placed it on her thigh, "stop doing that," I say into the thick air of the car and her breath hitches as she watches me push my knee up and hold the wheel straight while I take the hand that was steering off the wheel and onto the gear shift to change the gear so I can take a left.

I use my knee to slowly turn as I change and shift the gears before grabbing the wheel tightly again, my hand gripping onto her thigh slightly tighter.

"I'm not doing anything," she protests under her breath and I look at her with a 'are you serious look' before she sends me a small glare.

I go to move my hand because I don't want her to be uncomfortable with me, but the second I was slipping it off her soft skin she put her hand on top of mine right over her dress and pushed it back onto her thigh.

My eyes flicker from the road to her and back, she doesn't say a word while leaning her head against the headrest and pulling my blazer tighter around her as those dark eyes of her's stare out of the window.

I also looked back to the road with a small smile on my lips, my thumb was left rubbing and drawing small shapes on the smooth skin of her thigh as she kept her hand over mine and looked outside to see almost everything covered in snow.

Once again, I moved my hand from the wheel and changed the gear when I sped up a bit and my knee kept the wheel straight while I continued to shift the gear before grabbing the wheel again.

Lord save me, this woman is going to be the end of me.

---------------

A/N
Word count: 3424

ANYWAYSSS hope u all liked the chapter, so make sure to comment n vote so i can read em comments in the morning when I wake up.

I have no been going to work properly, i should stop taking advantage of the fact that my brother is my boss and owns the company i work at. but why would i?

anyways toodalos

ish <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 4.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
673K 10.8K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
7K 174 23
What happens when two people with the same conceit are forcefully bound together? Both Blaque and Heath are forced into an arranged marriage by their...
629K 22.7K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...