Bloodline | Maknae Line (21+)

By BeyTheSurf2

On her 21st birthday, Y/N's life changes forever. Her once normal existence changes when she discovers an und... More

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:
30:
31:
32:
33:
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:

29:

5.9K 278 71
By BeyTheSurf2

Chapter 29:

Jungkook's jaw was tough against your palms as you kissed him passionately. You were sitting on the dresser and he was situated between your knees, so your face was just slightly higher than his. He had to tilt his head to meet your lips, but it worked for you because you could lean into him, drinking from him like his lips were dripping in honey. Your stomach kept flip flopping with each nip and graze of his tongue and teeth. He exhaled deeply, groaning into your mouth and you felt like you might pass out.

His hands shifted up your thighs to the ends of your shirt, pushing it up slightly so he could rest his hands on the bare skin of your waist. You shucked in a sharp breath as jolt of heat shot through you from the contact. You broke the kiss and closed your eyes, leaning your head back as he traveled his mouth down the front of your neck, sucking torturously at the sensitive skin of your neck and collarbone.

"I tried not to want you." Jungkook murmured against your skin. His voice reverberated through your entire body, sent electricity all the way down to your toes. You whimpered as he sucked gently at the skin of you neck, right where your pulse was racing.

"I tried to stay away. Tried not to be into you." He kissed up your neck and closed his teeth around your earlobe, pulling a moan from your throat. "I tried to ignore my feelings because you're human, because I couldn't go through that again. But you... I couldn't ignore you, no matter how hard I tried." You felt him grin and dug his teeth into your neck. You gasped, feeling his fangs dig into your skin, but it wasn't hard enough to pierce the skin. His grip on your waist tightened.

"I remember when you cut your finger to get a reaction from me when you first came to the manor. That's when it started." He let out a deep chuckle and you shivered. He kissed up your cheeks and you hummed in satisfaction, his words not fully processing as he placed tantalizing kisses on your eyelids and your cheekbones. "You're so headstrong and stubborn and... I didn't want to be into you but I am. I so am and I can't pretend anymore. I don't want to pretend anymore."

"I remind you of Clara, don't I?" You whispered, before you could stop yourself. Jungkook pulled away suddenly, pulling his eyebrows together. You swallowed, feeling ashamed.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that." You mumbled, looking down. Jungkook was quiet for a few moments before he touched your cheek, tilting your head back to meet his gaze.

"Yes, you remind me of her, but that's not why I have feelings for you." He said softly, his voice husky and thick with emotion. You pinched your eyebrows together.

"It's not?" You whispered. Jungkook gave you a gentle, closed lipped smile.

"It's been so long since Clara... I barely even remember what she was like or even what she looked like. I only remember how much her rejection hurt and affected me." He explained calmly. "You remind me of her in the way that you both have a strong moral compass and I admire that about you, but you aren't the same. And my feelings for you and her aren't the same either." He rubbed his thumb over your cheekbone and your heart thudded in your chest at the softness in his hands and how he cradled your head like something precious.

"You don't have to explain, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything." You whispered, running your hands over his shoulders reassuringly. Jungkook caressed your cheek and you leaned into him unconsciously.

"Don't make yourself smaller, Y/N." He murmured with a smirk. "I told you once before, you don't have to be a punching bag or a scapegoat. Hold yourself to higher standard." He leaned forward and kissed your eyelid, making butterflies erupt in your stomach.

"I don't want to hurt you like she did." You whispered, closing your fists in the fabric of his shirt. He kissed your other eyelid and exhaled deeply, his breath warming your face.

"You won't, you couldn't." He murmured. He leaned down and kissed you deeply and you melted into the kiss, curling your hands in the fabric on his chest. You nodded and pulled back, a new determination in your gaze.

"You're right. Let's go tell Dracula to turn me." You moved to jump off the dresser but Jungkook straightened, halting your movement.

"Wait, Y/N." He tightened his grip, keeping you from jumping off the dresser. "I don't want you to regret this decision."

"I won't—"

"Don't say you won't because you can't know that." Jungkook said quickly, cutting you off. He rested his hands on your thighs again. "I know you don't like most of what vampires are. I know you hate compulsion and you hate the fact that we feed on humans. I don't want you to hate yourself for this." He looked down, his voice gruff and your chest swelled at the sincerity and compassion in his voice. You cupped his cheek, lifting his head up to peer into his gaze.

"Jungkook... I know I've said I hated vampires but... this is the best choice for me." You whispered, nodding assuredly. "I won't have to run anymore and I can finally defend myself without needing bodyguards. The pros for this decision outweigh the cons. Especially if you're with me..." You twirled a strand of his hair around your fingers and smirked, kissing his cheek gently. "I want to do this. Let me do this."

It was true, you were coming to this decision rather quickly. You'd been so opposed to everything that had to do with them. You had argued with Jungkook about compulsion and you hated Taehyung when he's used it to control your friends. Your entire attitude toward it had been entirely negative that you never even considered the positives. The ability to defend yourself, heightened senses, and the chance to be loved by someone like Jungkook. Not to mention you'd really love to see the look of Lazarus' and Jimin's faces when you showed up just like them. Jungkook shook his head, gritting his teeth. He looked away, a look of pain crossing his expression.

"Please, Y/N... I can't go through what I did with Clara again." he murmured, his jaw tightening. "It wasn't all about the watching her grow old. I asked her if she would let me turn her and she flat out refused." You blinked in surprise. You didn't know he'd asked to turn her too. "I don't want you to rush this decision or for you to refuse last minute. Please... will you sleep on it at least? If you still feel this way tomorrow morning, then we can tell Dracula together." He peered hopefully into your eyes.

You licked your lips, your shoulders sagging a bit. "Jungkook, I..."

"Please, Y/N, I know you." He said quickly, cutting you off. "I know you need to think more about this. You'll never forgive yourself if you rush into this." He squeezed your thighs and you pursed your lips. He was right of course. And once again, you were caught off-guard by how well Jungkook knew you and had been paying attention to you.

"Okay, okay... I'll think on it." You said finally, nodding solemnly. Jungkook sighed in relief and nodded gratefully.

Then he moved to step back, but you clutched his shoulders, keeping him from moving back. He quirked an eyebrow at you and you blushed, moving in to kiss him again. You slanted your mouth against him, pulling him into you again. He groaned into your mouth, smirking a bit as he leaned in, wrapping his arms around you. The kiss started to heat up and soon you were panting into his mouth, your stomach growing hotter by the second. Arousal started to pool in the pit of your stomach. His muscles rippled through his shirt and you could feel the hard lines through the fabric as you ran your hands over his shoulders and back. You whimpered, needing more of him, needing all of him. There was a throbbing between your legs that you couldn't ignore anymore. You fisted your hands into his shirt and pulled it up, so his waist and lower stomach were exposed.

Jungkook inhaled sharply and pulled back, breaking the kiss. You whimpered in protest, your cheeks still flushed. He removed your hands from his back and pulled his shirt back down.

"We should stop." He murmured, his cheeks just as flushed as yours. It was funny because you wouldn't expect someone undead to be able to blush, but there he was, red in the face anyway.

"I don't want to stop." You whispered, eyeing him up and down hungrily. Jungkook let out an amused chuckle, the sound rippling through his chest.

"Y/N, I'm not sure you really want to take this to that level—whoa—" He coughed in shock when you pulled your shirt over your head in a quick motion. You tossed it away, the fresh air hitting your now bare skin. You planted your hands on your hips and smirked as Jungkook's eyes fell down to your body, scanning over every single curve, the obsidian darkening with lust.

"If you're going to make me wait to be a vampire, then we're gonna do this now." You said firmly, leaving no room for argument. You reached out to grab his shoulder, but he took a half-step back, just out of your reach.

"Y/N..." He started, shaking his head.

"Female vampires can't reproduce, right?" You asked abruptly. Jungkook bore his stare into you for a few moments and nodded finally. You shrugged and bit your lip. "Yet another reason to turn to a vampire. If sex isn't going to be the same for me anymore, then I want to do it one more time. With you." You let your eyes rake over his muscles, taut against the fabric of his shirt and his slim fitting jeans.

"I told you to think about it." Jungkook whispered, but even though his fists were clenched, he was staring at your chest and your bare skin. You smirked.

"I think better when I'm doing something." You reached out grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling him back to you. Jungkook let out a small sound of protest, but he didn't fight you as you pulled him against you, leaning forward to start sucking on his neck.

"Y/N, please, I'm trying to do the decent thing." He growled, his hands hovering over your legs, flexing and relaxing, like he was trying to hold himself back.

"I don't want you to be decent." You reached behind you and unclipped your bra, shaking it off your shoulder. Jungkook's eyes widened and trained on your chest as you tossed the bra away. His lips were parted as he stared, his resolve fading. You slipped your hands into his hair, bringing him closer. He tilted his gaze up to meet yours, his eyes looking darker than you'd ever seen them.

"I haven't done this in a long time." He murmured. Your eyes dropped to his lips and you shrugged, arching your back so you could press your chest closer.

"Neither have I." You whispered, biting your lip. "I want to do this with you. I want to feel you, Jungkook." You reached out and took his wrist bringing his hand up flat against your bare stomach. "Don't you want to feel me?"

Jungkook's eyebrows pinched together as he looked down at where you guided his hand up your stomach almost touching your breasts. "You're not being fair..." He growled.

"Do something about it." You whispered, your lips close to his ear. You closed your teeth on his earlobe and a guttural sound creeped up the back of his throat.

With that, he closed the gap between you and kissed you hard, his teeth digging into you lower lip almost hard enough to draw blood. You whimpered into his mouth as his hands cupped your breasts and squeezed, his thumbs flicking over your nipples, making them stand at attention. He broke the kiss and immediately leaned down, taking one in your mouth. You gasped and threw your head back, your jaw dropping as he sucked on the nipple, pinching the other one. Sparks of electricity and jolts of heat shot through you down between your legs with each flick and nip of his tongue and fingers.

You whined as he released you breast and kissed back up your collarbone, neck and jaw, up to your lips again, capturing them passionately. You grabbed at the ends of his shirt and yanked it up. He took a half-step back so he could pull it free over his head, and then he was back on you again, plunging his tongue into your mouth. You whined at the intensity, dragging your hands up his perfectly chiseled abdominals and toned pectorals. He was sculpted like an Adonis and you felt like you could touch him and feel him up forever.

His arms suddenly wrapped around your waist and one of them hooked under your thigh as he lifted you off the dresser. You wrapped your legs around his waist, hooking your ankles together and still kissing him as he carried you to the bed. He laid you down on your back, impossibly gently, taking care not to hurt you. The care he showed alone was enough to make you even more aroused. He was treating you like something to be treasured and you absolutely loved it.

You grabbed his neck and pulled him on top of you, kissing him again as he threw one of his legs on the other side, the other knee situated between your legs, pushing your knees apart. The friction of his knee pressing up between your legs was enough to make you whine, arching your back as you pressed yourself into him, needing to be closer.

"You drive me crazy..." Jungkook growled, sucking on your neck. "God, your scent..." He inhaled deeply and you felt his fangs on your neck. You shivered, fisting your hands in his hair.

"After tonight you won't have to worry about that anymore." You crooned, kissing his cheekbone. "I want you to make me yours." You whispered, kissing down his cheeks and capturing his lips again.

"Y/N..." Jungkook murmured into the kiss, his aroused tone sending shoots of fire down between your legs. Your toes curled and you moaned.

"Please, make me yours." You whined again, sucking gently on his lower lip.

And he did, in every sense of the word. He was impossibly firm and yet he cradled you in a way that made you feel so loved. He was holding himself back, you could tell, but it was more than enough for you. Sure with his super strength, he could go harder if he wanted, but he was measured, making sure to feed off your cues, the sounds of pleasure, the cries of his name, he paid attention and worked off your indications. It was mind-blowing, earth-shattering, the kind of sex that blew any and all other experiences out of the water. It wasn't just about the physicality, but the way he held you, the passion in his kisses, the way he said your name in a voice that was husky enough to make you come from the sound.

Finally, you imploded under him, crying out his name. The pleasure tugged through your nervous system like nothing you'd ever experienced before. It wreaked havoc on your senses and you could do nothing but hold onto him for dear life as you rode through the waves of pleasure, hearing his growl near your ear, listening to your name on his lips, the rumble in his chest pressed so close to you. It was everything and all you never know you'd ever needed.

Jungkook rolled over and laid on his back and you snuggled against him, your eyelids drooping. You felt completely and utterly satisfied for the first time in your life. He was everything you'd been missing, everything you'd ever wanted in a lover. He showed you the affection you'd never received in your life, but he allowed you to be your own person and he supported you, making sure you stayed true to yourself. He didn't compromise your morals for his own benefit. Even though you knew he wanted you to be a vampire with him, he'd convinced you to wait, which was way more attractive than the way he looked.

After a few moments of silence, you glanced up at him, realizing that he couldn't sleep. He was just going to be lying there, trapped in his own thoughts, unable to drift away. You immediately felt bad, and decided you would stay up with him. If he couldn't sleep, then you wouldn't either, even though exhaustion pulled at you.

"Jungkook?" You asked after a few moments. He let out a hum that rippled through his chest and into yours. "You don't drink from humans, do you?" You asked tightly. Jungkook tensed.

"Who told you that?" He asked. He sounded more curious than he did defensive.

"Well, I noticed that you only drink from bags. And Taehyung said he's never seen you feed on a human in the time you'd known each other." You explained slowly. Jungkook was quiet as he considered his answer for a few moments.

"Well, he's right. I don't. I used to, though." He let out a deep sigh. "It's hard to control yourself when you first turn. It's like this intense craving that you can't control." He took a deep breath and you perked up, listening intently. "It's not just about the blood, but about the hunt and the power that goes with it. You don't just crave human blood, you crave the feeling of sinking your teeth into their carotid artery. It's... a scary feeling." He sighed and your skin crawled, trying but failing to imagine it. "After I was turned, I couldn't control myself for a long time." He continued. You tilted your head to look into his eyes as he continued. "It really wasn't until Lazarus blackmailed me that I stopped feeding on humans. That's also around the time Taehyung and Jimin came into my life. I stopped, cold turkey, and I've never gone back. And I never will." He sounded so determined, so strong. Your chest swelled and your hand pressed against his chest affectionately.

"Do you think... do you think I'll be able to control myself like that?" you asked quietly, letting a bit of vulnerability slip into your voice. "Do you think I'll be able to just drink bags, like you do?" Jungkook shifted so he could look into your eyes.

"I don't know." He said honestly. Your heart sank a bit. "I know that you're stronger than me. And you're choosing to turn, so you might have an easier time than I did." He added, seeing the fear in your eyes. "Don't worry so much, I'll help you."

You nodded and pressed your cheek into his shoulder, trying not to think the worst. It was the thing you were most afraid of, the craving for human blood. But if Jungkook was strong enough to resist, then you could be too.

"Promise me you won't let me feed on humans." You said abruptly. You felt Jungkook tense under you and his grip around your shoulders tightened. He replied after a few beats.

"I promise." He said gruffly. You sighed, feeling a bit better about the whole thing. If he was here, if he was going to support you, then you could do this. You could get through this. As long as you weren't alone.

The two of you fell silent again for a little while. Your brain went back to Taehyung and Jimin, both of them still at the manor. You hadn't thought about them much, you hadn't had the chance, but now that the excitement had died down, your brain wandered.

"What do you think is happening with Taehyung?" You asked cautiously. Jungkook inhaled deeply, his chest rising under you.

"Well, knowing him, he'll put on a grand show of being injured and stuff, insisting that you were stolen, not that you ran." Jungkook said, his voice rumbling through his chest and vibrating through your body. "I'm sure Jimin has already called Lazarus and they're probably trying to figure out how to get you back." He added, his words making you tense. You gulped, thinking about Jimin's reaction.

The last time Taehyung had done something that wasn't according to Jimin's plans, he'd attacked him. You didn't know how far they would have taken it if you hadn't gotten Jungkook to step in. Jimin was terrifying when he was angry, even more so than Taehyung and Jungkook combined because he didn't care who he hurt. You hated the idea of Taehyung in that house alone with a ticking time bomb like that.

"Do you think they know Taehyung let us go?" You asked quietly, your voice cracking.

Jungkook was silent for a few seconds, thinking. "I don't know. I hope not." You felt a lump in your throat. You appreciated Jungkook for not lying to you and telling you what you wanted to hear, but you wished that he might sugar coat it a bit. You felt so guilty for leaving Taehyung behind, it was the worst feeling in the world.

"I don't want him to get in trouble with them." You croaked, the lump making it hard to speak. Jungkook squeezed you against him, pressing a comforting kiss to the top of your head.

"Don't worry too much, Y/N. Taehyung is strong and smart. He's a survivor. He'll know how to make sure he stays out of the limelight and he'll find a way to stall them. I've learned never to underestimate him." He murmured reassuringly. You blinked back tears, trying to take his words to heart.

"I'm still worried about him." You whispered.

"I know you are. I am too." He stroked your cheek, wiping away a stray tear from your cheekbone. You sighed deeply and blinked a few times, trying to keep your eyes open. Jungkook noticed and you felt a soft chuckle rumble through his chest. "Sleep, Y/N. You're exhausted."

"I don't want to leave you alone and awake." You protested weakly. Jungkook smiled against your skin and pressed a kiss to your cheek.

"I'll be fine. You need your sleep. It's going to be a big day tomorrow."

"Hmm, you're right." You murmured, not needing much convincing. You snuggled in close and heard him chuckle just before you pulled into deep slumber.

~~

You blinked awake the next morning, snuggling deep into the comforter of the soft bed. It took you a few seconds to get oriented and you shifted onto your back, looking over at the other side of the bed. You realized you were alone and your eyes widened in surprise. You sat up abruptly, looking around fearfully. Where was Jungkook? Did he leave in the middle of the night? Did something happen? Did Dracula—

"Y/N, hey, calm down, you're fine." You shrieked when you felt someone take your arm. You whipped your head to the side to see it was just Jungkook, sitting in a chair next to the bed. You pressed a hand to your chest, exhaling hard.

"You scared the crap out of me." You murmured, shaking your head. Jungkook cracked a smile.

"Sorry... I had to get up after a while. I wanted to hold you but I was just... really restless." He said, his voice gruff. You immediately felt a pang of guilt.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have fallen asleep."

"No, it was good that you did. You needed your sleep. Here." He handed you your bra and shirt, nicely folded. It was only then that you realized you were still naked. You blushed and took the clothes gratefully, quickly fastening your bra and pulling your shirt over your head. Jungkook handed you your underwear and jeans and you pulled those back on under the covers.

"How do you feel?" Jungkook asked softly. You blinked up at him, feeling your cheeks warm as you remembered the events of the previous night.

"Are you asking me about..." You trailed off and Jungkook coughed, glancing away for a second.

"I... maybe. But also about everything that happened, not just that." He said quickly, scratching his neck sheepishly. You smiled, thinking he looked absolutely adorable.

"Last night was... everything I could have wanted. Thank you for that." You murmured, reaching out to take his hand. Jungkook looked down at your hand gripping his and smiled, lifting his dark gaze back to yours.

"I should be thanking you. You're incredible." He whispered. He leaned forward and you mirrored him, meeting him in the middle. His kiss was gentle, tender and so affectionate, it made you heart flip.

"And about the other thing..." You whispered, leaning back. "I haven't changed my mind." Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"Really?" he asked, his voice slightly higher pitched. You pressed your lips together and nodded.

"Really, I still want to do this. I still want to be a vampire." Jungkook sighed and scanned your eyes, looking for any uncertainty.

"You're a hundred percent sure?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. You sighed and rolled your eyes a bit.

"I'm not a hundred percent, but I'll never be a hundred percent." You argued, swinging your legs over the bed. "This makes sense in every aspect of the manner. I will be able to control myself and you'll be right there with me. I can do this." You squeezed his hand and he swallowed, nodding gravely at you.

"Okay then, let's go tell Dracula. Together."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 972 24
"forget a princess! I wanna be a vampire...." "As you wish?" _________________________________________ y/n a normal living girl, orphan but with the...
3.1K 325 17
An accident caused the twins to travel into a new world...mixed with Humans and..Vampires. Y/N who still had her memories was assigned to make Jungko...
342K 11K 52
A world where vampires exists. And Kim Taehyung is one of them. Everyone knew that Kim Taehyung is a ruthless Mafia, Ceo. But no one thought he coul...