Peternette

By CtMiana

Marinette x peter parker ------------------------------------------• Crossover of mlb and avengers ... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9✨
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
✨incorrect quote✨
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 1

5.4K 72 51
By CtMiana

No one pov
Wednesday

It's a nice day at Paris after defeating hawkmoth meanwhile the girl ( Chloe and Marinette) was busy packing some stuff and clothes.

Audrey aka Chloe mom ask them if they want to live with her at New York and ofc they say yes especially Chloe because she get to spend some time with her mother.

They gonna go to New York tomorrow so Nino came to Bourgeois hotel to spend a night with Chloe so they can go to the airport together.

(8:45 pm)

Nino was cuddling with her girlfriend aka Chloe and Marinette just sitting there eating popcorn while wacthing Frozen 2 with them.

Marinette yawn "Im goin to sleep now lover bird, don't do anything stupid" Before Chloe get to say anything to Marinette, she shut her door meanwhile the love bird was blushing very hard.

In the morning
(By mr just a friend)

Marinette was awake at 6 am and that a regular thing for her now.

She goin to the kitchen and see Tikki and plagg (her kwami) was making coffee for her.

"Hey plagg and tikki" Marinette greet the tiny godness.

"hello kitten/muffin" Tikki and plagg say and the same time.

"Where is the other kwami ?" Marinette ask and tikki answer "They still sleeping like always. Do you want to make some treat for the kwamk muffin ?".

Marinette nod and go preparing some treat for the kwami and breakfast for her friend and Audrey.

In 7 am, marinette finished the treat and breakfast. She put all the treat next to the miraculous box so the kwami can eat and she put the breakfast at the table.

Marinette eat her breakfast before waking the other up and her menu was simple, it was honey pancake and milk.

Marinette pov

After I finished my breakfast,I wash my dishes and go wake Chloe and Nino.

The kwami was enjoying their treat while chatting same as Tikki and plagg.

When I open Chloe door, I see Chloe and Nino cuddling each other and of course I take some pictures for blackmail.

I shook Chloe not so hard so she can wake up.

"Oh morning mare-bug, what are you doin here ?" Chloe said in her sleepy tone.

"1st, today is the day that we go to new york. 2rd, I have prepared breakfast and take a look at this " I smirk and show Chloe the photo of her and Nino cuddling.

Chloe face turn into red and give me a 'I will get you back' look.

I left the lover bird alone and go to my room to get dress up and Audrey say that we will go at 10 am. I go out of the shower and wore this :

And then I make a ponytail same as Chloe instead of my usual pigtails.

The kwami was in another room and that room is beside my room so I don't have to worry anything if they was lost or something.

I watching Ssniperwolf, inquisitormaster, Mr Beast and etc youtuber just to past the time and when it reach 9:30 am, Chloe burst into my door.

"Mare-bug!!thx for the breakfast and aren't you excited to go on New york!" Chloe say in a excitement tone because she get to spend many time with her mother.

"Indeed I do queenie and I see that you wore my creation instead of your mother" I smile at her and she reply.

"well yeah duh, I wore your creation today and my mother tomorrow" She said proudly.

The outfit that Chloe wore was Cute! This is what she wear :

And then Nino came "Hey dudette and hey babe, looking cute same as everyday" Nino give a wink at Chloe and Chloe blush a bit.

Nino wore this :

"Btw, it's 9:40 now. We better go before we left our flight" I said and they nod.

We grab our backpack and go at the reception counter.

We go put our backpack in the limo and Audrey already in the limo.

Audrey sit at the front while me, Chloe and Nino sit at the back. The kwami was sitting beside me playing with each other.

Im glad that Chloe and her mother was reunited as a family now and ofc I also was in the family.

Nino was making some music and I just talking to tikki.

"Hey, I heard there is avenger at New York. I can't wait to meet one of them!" Chloe said squealing.

"Yes and you guys also have to learn some martial art and magic at there" Tikki say muching her macaroon.

"What you mean by that tikki ?" Nino ask and Tikki answer "As you known, there were 2 type of magical power and those were the infinity stone and kwami.

We both have the same power and for our luck.

no one known bout kwami cause they just known that the stone has a powerful power same as us, so many bad people want the stone to make their wishes".

We were a bit shock bout the information and I decide to ask tikki something.

"so what the point of martial art and the infinity stone ?" And then plagg answer "There might be many villain in there and you already have half of our power inside your body but you don't known how to use it. So if you learn martial art, you can be some kind of wizard and you guys might have learning to use new power. So you guys better prepare what will happens in the future."

We nod and then the limo stop so that mean we already arrived at airport.

Audrey or should I say mother has brought us the VIP plane ticket and I was very greatfull to have that.

We have board on the plane and my VIP room is 2. Nino and Chloe room is 3 and mother room was 1.

I put the miraculous box at the bed and let the kwami have fun a bit while I go to sleep.

I have reminds tikki to wake me up when we arrive and tikki also in charge on taking care of the kwami for a bit.

I fall into a deep sleep without any dream.

1049 word
30 june 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873K 19.4K 39
C O M P L E T E D ✕♛✕♕✕ "What about the promise we made when we were kids, Mari," He smiled. I felt shocked he remembered my nickname. That smile.. A...
34.8K 754 14
Marinette has become a guardian. She also received a new power either inside or outside suit. Marinette, luka, juleka, kagami, max, Alix and nino has...
13.3K 453 37
After the disatser of Luka's realationship with marinette he decided he would swear off dating until an oblivious and mentally ill boy enters his lif...
336K 8.1K 43
"When you have love and happiness together in your life you will be the most prefect person." After defeating Hawkmoth , Paris wasn't the same for Ma...