THE PROMISE || naruto x tokit...

By o0o_vivian_a

└➤ "the promise"。✑| · • ❝〔 I n t r o 〕❞ • a promise WE EITHER BREAK THEM OR HOLD THEM what do tokit... More

ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀs, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮
ɪ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯
ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴇs ʙʏ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰
ɴᴏ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲
ʜᴀᴘᴘɪᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳 
ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀʀᴇᴡᴇʟʟ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴
ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵
ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬
ᴍʏ ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴘᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮
ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴜɴsᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱

ɪ ᴡᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭

2K 61 16
By o0o_vivian_a

┌──── " 💭 „
o0o_vivian_a
present u

a requested by the wonderful human being: @swivydovy
╭──────────────────✎
╰─▗ ▘➤𖥸 the promise

- ', [ i do not own any of the characters or content of the real manga and anime:] ꒱ ↷🖇
the rightful owners:
naruto written by: kishimoto masahi
kny: koyoharu gotouge

│﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

extracting previous memories

└——————— - [ 📼 ]. +

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙙𝙚...

⠀» [ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ] «
01:00 ─〇───── 12:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

the day we are looking at now,
the day two specific people swore to remember.
the day leading towards a promise

The sound of the dripping water from the sky when hitting the rooftop of the buildings sent a echo through the thick air.

Some may find the sound relaxing other may not. It was a scenery filled with a quite gloomy atmosphere, however it still held a certain beauty.

The combination of rain pouring down, it's sound creating a softness, the wind hitting the trees making it sway in a captivating movement with that itself creating a howl in the air.

In the distance you could see a boy, a boy sitting on the rooftop of the building belonging to the hokage itself.

They had no specific goal in mind, just for once taking the time to relax for themself... because this boy could die at any moment. Even if you posses a great amount of strength it will all end at one point.

However they didn't seem to care. They had no reason to worry that if they die, they would leave behind a great amount of grief and sorrow.

"monster"
The word that brought the boy out of is thought

But what's so special about it
we all live in a world full of monsters

You may be your own monster, the one tearing yourself apart or you may be the monster for someone else.

The definition of a monster is someone cruel, frightening or evil itself.

"monster"

But just this once, the boy on the rooftop decided to look. The boy never usually took the time to look at the individual walking down the streets nor did they take the time to stop and talk to them.

Because the time they had for themself,  are just as the word say, for them self.

So why was the sound of a boy being called a monster taking so much interest in the boy.

"die"
we all die
we all in the end will stop existing in this world

death may reach us the next day or in many years
so why do we use a word about something we all will encounter
in a such inhuman way

"monster"
"die"

Without thinking the boy on the rooftop had thrown rocks directed at the people's forehead. However he was still sitting still, never turned around nor did he speak. You may call it a reflex or your body moving without you thinking.

"HEY WHO THREW THAT
it hurtes..."

"monster, die

the word coming out your filthy mouths...
they disgust me.

have you ever meet a real monster,
do you know the definition of it.

have you ever encountered death,
of course you haven't
because the all of you are still breathing now."

Turning towards the voice, they were only meet with a sight of someone with their back turned.

"IT'S RUDE NOT TO LOOK AT SOMEONE WHEN YOU ARE TALKING"

"you dare tell me about manners, when you yourself don't seem to have any human respect"

And for once, the boy look directly at someone, having a conversation of some type or maybe a lecture would be the right word.

His eyes was narrowed, however it was the only place that showed any hints of emotions. The rest of the boy's face was stoic but his voice held seriousness for once.

Standing up slowly, never taking his eyes of the boy's that previously threw inhuman words to someone else.

"U-UHM STEP BACK
OUR PARENTS ARE"

"I do not care who you are related to"

For every step, the others felt less powerful, the once that previously stood all high and mighty turned to people crying for help.

Looking at the boy closely, his attire was completely different from something they usually would see. His whole presence emitted with something powerful.

However in a world like this, one of the things showing you have reached that state especially their age... was something the boy did not posses, same goes for the weapons they hold.

The boy rather had a sword on his left side. Seeing what the others was looking at, he spook up.

"it's a nichirin sword,
it can kill someone in a instant.
want to test it out"

The only words need to be said before they all turned away running for their life, tears running down their faces, pushing down the yellow haired boy at the same time.

The boy with (h/c) colored hair with mint green on the bottom only stood their looking at their directions before turning towards the boy lying on the ground.

"I'm not going to stay here all day
you either take it now
or I will leave"

The young yellow hair boy looked at the other in admiration, eyes sparkling. His previous eyes filled with sorrow was now replaced with happiness.

'We live in a such cruel world
you are one of those experiencing one of the many hard ways of it
yet you can smile like that
how?

"AHHHH YOU ARE SO COOL, HOW DID YOU DO IT. WAIT DON'T TELL ME, OR MAYBE. maybe he could teach me."

'or maybe it's just stupidity'
the (h/c) colored boy thought
looking at the other one scrunching down rubbing his head

"Tokito (m/n)"
"huh?"

indeed, the boy that never took the time to converse nor look at anyone just did once again. What was so intriguing by this boy's existence, that made the boy keep staying and not leave yet.

"it's rude not to state your name after another just did"

"ohh right
I'M UZUMAKI NARUTO"

'uzumaki don't make me regret staying'

may the story continue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7K 63 33
Started: May 4, 2021 First Chapter Published: July 20, 2021 Finished: Last Chapter Published: °°°°°°°°°°°° When you met the knight first but you fell...
16.3K 486 14
Fem! Reader. Apologies, but it's gonna be quite difficult for me to make a gender-neutral reader in this story. And as a female myself, I think I'd b...
303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc