๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š โœ”๏ธŽ ๐™. ๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...

By mssaiki

"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ๐™จ.". โžช โ € โ € โ €โ €โ € โ € โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ใ€€... More

โœ”๏ธŽ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š
โฅ I
โฅ II
โฅ III
โฅ IV
โฅ V
โฅ VI
โฅVII
โฅVIII
โฅIX
โฅX
โฅXI
a/n <3 (pls read)
โฅXII
โฅXIII
โฅ XIV
โฅ XVI
โฅ XVII
โฅXVIII
โฅ XIX
โฅ XX
โฅ XXI
โฅ XXII
โฅ Epilogue
โฅ sequel ?!?
โฅ and it's out!

โฅ XV

8.2K 270 607
By mssaiki

❥ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

He didn't come back. He left me, what feels like forever has only been a few hours. Even though he hadn't done anything to me, physically, my body still aches throughout.

My eyelids felt heavy as they began to shut, my head pounding in pain. I might as well, get some rest before—.

My dream was cut short as the door slammed open, revealing Suna and a wrinkled-up note in his hand. He shoved it into his pocket, closing the door behind him.

I lifted my head, my eyes darting upwards towards Suna. Was I scared? Haha, Yeah...

"You look like a mess,". Suna yawned as walked around the room, his hands stuck in his pockets.

"Y-Yeah, because of you.". I stuttered on my words, still being afraid of what he was going to do, but I was still hoping for the best.

"I didn't know you and Elias kept in touch, even though I told you to forget about him.". Suna stopped walking, a smirk plastered on his face.

My body became tense as he took a few steps closer to me. He must've taken that note I left in the study. He also probably let Kita go from the cuffs upstairs.

"Are you going to answer me or not? Or did you finally realize you're big ass mouth won't help you this time.". Suna chuckled a little bit, feeling in power. He had to be one of the cockiest men in the world.

"You think you're so big and bold, but if I was out of this chair—". My hands were gripping the chair, as I began getting anxious and frustrated.

As I tried complaining, I was quickly shut down. His hand wrapped around my neck, choking me as he moved his knee up onto the chair, separating my legs.

"I could end your sorry existence right now if I wanted to, or should I have Elias do it instead?". He began gripping harder, making it harder to breathe.

I began to show struggle, Suna quickly letting go. I started to cough as I gasped for air again, Suna's knee still in between my legs.

"If you had told me that Elias contacted you, I would've taken care of it myself.". He looked down, sighing.

He moved away, standing up. He walked back a little bit, looking at me, feeling utterly guilty.

"I didn't tell you because I didn't want your help in the first place.". I spoke up. He was almost shocked hearing this, I didn't want his help? It sounded like I was insane. "I wanted to find out more about you, you're so secluded and you never tell me about your work.".

"I don't tell you about my work because I don't want you getting hurt, no...I don't even want you to get involved.". He walked towards me, kneeling on one knee.

He began to untie the ropes tugging at my feet and my wrists, finally letting me go and without a scratch. "You can leave if you want, I have no use for you.".

He told me to leave, and I was going too but something was stopping me. Suna didn't want me to leave, I could feel it. As we both made eye contact, something had spark...

I stood up from my seat, taking a deep breath. I stood up but I didn't move, and all we did was stare at each other.

"You don't want to leave? After all your complaining...". He finally spoke up, laughing a bit. "I cannot understand you.".

"I—". I made a small noise as he immediately interrupted me.

"You're stubborn, loud, and obnoxious.". He scoffed, placing his hand on his forehead.

I slowly walked up to him, giving him a hard slap on the face. He held his cheek for a second, staring down at me.

"I'm sorry that I caused trouble for you, but I'm not sorry that I came down here.". I crossed my arms. "That's the only apology you're getting.".

"What—? I didn't even do anything.". He sounded offended almost as if I said anything rude.

"You're the loud one, all you do is complain.". I pointed my finger at him, "Just live a little.". I leaned my head back.

"I complain? You wouldn't stop arguing with me because I had women's clothes in my closet.". He had tried to justify himself but all he did was fail.

"Okay? I had every reason to be mad.". I scoffed, placing my hands on my hip.

"We're not even a thing, why would you get mad about that?". He was curious, and so was I, why would I be jealous of that..?

"Not your problem, don't worry about it.". I tried to make my way out of this awkward situation but I just made it worse for myself.

"You sound stupid Y/N.". He began to laugh at me. He reached for the door handle, steadying himself.

"What's so funny?". I'd be blinded at this point. I was so concerned about him sometimes. He'd be such a serious and dangerous person but at the same time, he'd be a flirtatious tease that doesn't take anything seriously...

"You.". He placed his hand under my chin, lifting my chin to look at him. "It's okay to admit you're wrong, princess.". He has that same smirk on his handsome face.

"You're delusional, Suna.". I patted his chest, shaking my head a bit. He suddenly grabbed my hand, holding it in his.

"And, you're blinded by love.". He smiled at me, a smile I've never seen before. It was so genuine and calm. I wish I could see that smile on his face forever.

All I could do was simply smile back at him. One second, I was tied in a chair, and now, I'm holding hands with the same man that threatened me. Oh my gosh, I'm down bad...

He pulled me into a tight hug, holding me close. I felt safe in his arms, I fully trusted Suna at this point to keep me safe.

We both pulled away, as he gave me a small kiss on my cheek. "I have to go unlock Kita from the bed frame...". Suna chuckled a bit, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Right, I should apologize—". I laughed along with him, nodding my head. "Also—!". I cleared my throat a bit. I fisted my hand, giving him a good punch to the dick. "That's for tying me to a chair and then threatening me.".

"I-I wasn't gonna do anything—". Suna groaned as he held his parts, leaning against the door.

"I didn't know that!". I retorted, patting his head. "I'll see you upstairs—".

"M-Mkay—". Suna leaned upwards again, covering his stomach, "Love you, Y/N.".

...

the fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 421 12
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„: โ˜ž ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—„๐—’๐—Ž๐—Ž, ๐–พ๐—‘๐–ผ๐—Ž๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡๐—†๐–บ...
11.5K 457 22
๐ด ๐‘ฃ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘‚๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž ๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข, โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘œ...
235K 3.9K 70
"๐—œ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก๐—ง ๐—•๐—˜ ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ" | |_____ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ถ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜€...
143K 2.6K 28
"๐—ก๐—ข ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—” ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ขฬ„๐—จ ๐—ก๐—ข ๐—–๐—จ๐——๐——๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ" | |_____๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...