His Replaced Bride

By RPlovesblack

"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapo... More

A/N
CAST!!
CHAPTER 1- How have you been?
CHAPTER 3- We shall m'lady
CHAPTER 4- Don't lose hope
CHAPTER 5- Started the date without me
CHAPTER 6- Too close, too close!!
CHAPTER 7- Fucking hell
CHAPTER 8- All's well that end's well
CHAPTER 9- I'M SLEEPY!!
CHAPTER 10- I fell for the right guy
CHAPTER 11- Keep quiet!
CHAPTER 12- Lucky pen
CHAPTER 13- Do NOT kill anyone
CHAPTER 14- freaking library!
CHAPTER 15- Happy tears
CHAPTER 16- I think I'll live here
CHAPTER 17- HE WHAT?!?!
CHAPTER 18- Why? why is it always me?
CHAPTER 19- I'll be fine
CHAPTER 20- Welcome to Paris
CHAPTER 21- He's Furious. Period.
CHAPTER 22-Aanya Kapoor, I curse you!!!
CHAPTER 23- Not again!
CHAPTER 24- Chocolate sauce
CHAPTER 25- yesterday mornings....events
CHAPTER 26- That obvious?
CHAPTER 27- This is NOT Arjun!
CHAPTER 28- I'm so sorry
CHATER 29- I like you
CHAPTER 30- Yeah, its not the time
CHAPTER 31-YOUR FIRST OFFLICIAL DATE!!!
CHAPTER 32- We are here
CHAPTER 33- I know I look hot
CHAPTER 34- Well, isn't that concerning
CHAPTER 35- Every. Fucking. Time
CHAPTER 36- I'm a fucking genius
CHAPTER 37- Hey, I'm not stubborn!
I'm so sorry
CHAPTER 38- Home sweet home
CHAPTER 39- I quit my job
CHAPTER 40- I. Freaking. Hate. Mondays. Period.
CHAPTER 41- Please Kajol, please fight.
CHAPTER 42- the best and worst day of my life.
CHAPTER 43- Get used to it
CHAPTER 44- Oh my God
CHAPTER 45- Good luck
CHAPTER 46- Where are we going?
CHAPTER 47- What the hell is all this?
CHAPTER 48- What the actual fuck is going on?
CHAPTER 49- Where has life taken me?
CHAPTER 50- Please don't be...
CHAPTER 51- I love you to infinity
CHAPTER 52- what'd you say?
CHAPTER 53- Do. Not. Move
CHAPTER 54- Close your eyes
CHAPTER 55- Because you're mine!
CHAPTER 56- Let's cut the cake!
CHAPTER 57- My family, My life.
CHAPTER 58- My sister or brother!
CHAPTER 59- The strawberry one!
CHAPTER 60- Keya Aanya Kapoor

CHAPTER 2-Still the same I see

2.7K 123 5
By RPlovesblack

"Even if you don't go back to the past, it will come back to you until you go for it."

ARJUN KAPOOR

"Where is it?" I mutter as I look for my file on my desk filled with only files. Where the hell did I keep it? 

Possibly in that desk of yours which looks like a storm hit it and nothing was saved. Even a human can get lost with the amount of things on the desk!

I keep looking for it ignoring the comment my conscience threw at me.

"Where is i- aha!, found it, hold on, how the hell did it end up on the couch?" I keep muttering to myself.

I've lost it!

Like you ever had it

Hey! how do you think this company is number one? It was because I had it! 

Great now I'm arguing with my.......never mind, I sighed. But in my defense its my parents, more like my mom's fault. Don't get me wrong, I love her a lot but she's been asking me to get married for a year now and yesterday she came to ask, more like forced me to marry and told me that she's chosen a girl and we are going to see her on Friday which is......in 2 days. Fantastic.

And to get me to listen, she told me something that I couldn't say no to her.

Flashback

"Arjun Kapoor, I need you married before all my hair goes white because for asking you to get married" my mom exclaimed looking at her hair on her phone screen after almost giving me a cardiac arrest and breaking my poor door which has been loyal to me for so many years.

"More like force but who cares" I mutter under my breath and continue typing on my laptop like I didn't ask for my death wish. 

Have one thing clear, if Anitha Kapoor gets angry, its better to run like your life depends to it because it does!

"Say that again and I'll drag you to a marriage hall and get you married to the first girl I see there, am I clear?" she told narrowing her at me.

I look up from the laptop and look at her to reply back but her glare shut me and I know she will do it if I don't listen "Crystal" I replied and picked a bottle of water but regretted it immediately.

"Good now Anand-" she said pointing at my dad who looked sleepy- "show him the picture of the girl that Mr. Suresh sent." 

I chocked on water but thankfully didn't spit it on my precious laptop and papers on my desk , they are a little too important but spit it on the floor. I was on a coughing fits when mom came to tap my head and looked at me weirdly, her face saying, more like screaming 'what did I say that you chocked on water?'

How was she so sure I'll agree?

She's your mother genius plus she's Anitha Kapoor

For the first time in a long time I agreed to my conscience.

Anyways dad showed me the picture of the girl and she looked.....I can't see her face! My brows furred in confusion, where the hell is her face?

All I see is tons and tons and tons of makeup with god knows how many freaking layers of lipstick, I feel bad for that lipstick.

Its official, I've lost it. Since when do I care about a fucking lipstick?

I can already see the headline : CEO of the Kapoor &co is admitted in mental asylum due to constant pressure of marriage from family(mother).

I looked at dad pleading him to help me but he just shrugged and shook his head and looked at me mentally saying 'stop pulling me between you and your mother, I've not even 60 yet and you already want me dead?'

I then look at mom who is already looking at me with narrowed eyes but I just shook my head saying no to THIS girl.

"Her same is Ankita Suresh and she's the same age as you so you will come with us to meet her and her family and then decided  whether its a yes or a no plus she doesn't look....." she trailed  offand I raised my brows with a small smile asking her to continue but no.

What she said next left me and dad shell shocked with out jaws digging a hole to go further down and eyes so wide it'll fall of any moment now

She said "You will get married or I'm getting Aanya married and I've already seen a groom for her." 

Way to ruin you daughter's life mom

I love my sister and she's still studying and being the over protective brother that I am I forbad the go get married anytime soon and by soon I mean at least 8 years, give or take.

"Fine, I'll go see her" I muttered and started typing on my laptop

"Yay" my mom clapped her hands together and did her little happy and victory dance like she didn't just threaten her daughter and blackmail her son just for marriage.

"We will be visiting them on Friday, be ready and no excuses" she said and walked out before I could say something.

I got pulled out of my by my PA who knocked on my door and came in looking like someone told him he's gotten cancer "Sir, you called me?"

"Yes, I'll be leaving early today I have some work to finish so I want these files sent to Mr. Ankush by the end of today, clear?"

"Ye- yes sir" He said took the filed from my hand and left the room like he had seen a ghost.

I then went home, relaxed, ate and went to the balcony and thought of the only reason I don't want to get married.

I fell for HER when I was 14! Young age but I know its love because I still love her today and think of her a lot.

Wonder what she's doing now?

Probably sleeping like a normal human being you know since its 1 in the morning and.......you sure you're not a robot?

And again I chose to ignore my own damn conscience and enjoy the view from my balcony since its a penthouse.

The next two days went at the speed of bullet train.

It was the day I've been dreading for so long, Friday. 

I was working, as usual when my dear sister thought it would be ok to just burst the door open and give me a heart attack.

What is with my family and their hatred towards my door? And giving me constant heart attacks?

"What's up brother?"

"You know there's something called knocking and at the rate you and mom are opening that door I'll say it will only last for 2 days maximum." I told her trying to get my desk together so that I stop losing my files in my own damn desk.

"Wow the almighty Arjun Kapoor is arranging his desk, this is a sight to see." She said making herself comfortable on my couch and completely ignoring what I said. Typical Aanya Kapoor.

"Not that I mind but what are you doing here, don't you have collage?" what I need her to complete her education properly.

"Oh ya" she screamed so loud I'm pretty sure my employees who work in the top three floors must have jumped.

"Stop screaming Annie" I glared at her.

She just rolled her eyes but then again she screamed "How in the world did you agree to get married?!"

"Ok, I didn't agree for the marriage. I only agreed to meet the girl and that's today" I said the last part scrunching my nose.

"Mom says you agreed but how?!" again with the screaming, even mom doesn't scream so much.

"She blackmailed me" I replied like it was casual.

"Oh, what did she blackmail you with?" she asked calming down and talking like this is normal.

"You"

"Me?!?!" I swear to god if she screams again I'm calling the guards I don't care if she's my sister.

"Yes you, she said if I don't get married she'll get you married." I said calmly

Her eyes widen but then her face lit up like a bulb "But she doesn't have a groom for me bhai, so I'm safe you can always deny."

"Annie we are talking about 'THE ANITHA KAPOOR', she has a groom ready."

Her reaction was priceless, her eyes went wide open and jaw dropped on the floor.

"Way to ruin your daughters life mom" she muttered under her breath but I heard it and had a small smile on my face.

"Please get married, I don't wanna marry now plus you forbad me!" she exclaimed

"I'll see Annie, did you see her photo?"

"What photo all I see is a bloody makeup factory!!" she said making a disgusted look on her face. "I feel bad for that lipstick too" she added.

Ok so it isn't just mom, its her too. The women of the Kapoor household are making me crazy.

"I know, hopefully we will be able to see her face today" I said shaking my head.

"Hmmm, ya...I need to go, its late plus I need to get ready. I'll see you back at mom and dad's house. Bye brother" she said and walked towards the door.

"Bye Annie and drive safe and have some mercy on the poor door." I said for which she just rolled her eyes and left.

After she left I managed to make my table look less like a storm hit the place. By the time I finished with the work and meetings and signed the deal, it was already 7pm. 

I went to my penthouse and showered and left to my parents house and from there we went to the 'factories' house in my dad's car.

The house looked decent, not too big nor too small.

Lets hope the family is decent too.

An elder looking lady opened the door "Ah you must the Kapoors, please come in" she said as she moved aside and let us in.

She smiled warmly at us and all of them replied smiling big but mine, well it was small. Microscopic.

"Mr. Kapoor, welcome, please come in" a guy around him late 50s came in and greeted my family and me. Another lady joined, greeted us and led us to the drawing room. 

After we settled she called for Ankita. 

She came down having more makeup that any factory could produce. And her cloths.....well a bikini might cover more skin that whatever the hell she's wearing.

 Annie laughed but covered it up with a cough and I played along by tapping her head.

Mom and dad were left shocked after looking at her but quickly covered it up and smiled at her.

After greeting, mine and her parents started talking while Ankita was making doe eyes to me and I was close to gagging. Annie saved me by showing me something on her phone.

After a while they were still not done talking and she was still not done making doe eyes to me.

"So is it a yes.....?" My mom asked.

Wait what!! What the fuck did I miss?

"Its a yes Mrs. Kapoor" Her mom told after nodding at her and smiling.

No no no no no no! I can't get married to her. FUCK!!!!

How could mom say yes without asking me, I'm the one getting to the bitch here married not my mother!! HELL!!!

"So shall we fix a marriage date?" Her dad asked to which my parents nodded their heads.

After about 30 mins the marriage date was fixed and suddenly everyone went quiet.

I looked up to see everyone looking to my left and so I shifted my gaze and......

Holy Fucking Hell!!!!!!

Nina

She's the one who stole my heart at just the age of 14. I look at her wide eyed and she did too.

After realizing how I was I changed my expression again. Her mom called her and introduced us to her to which she gave us a polite smile and an awkward wave.

I smiled internally, still the same I see

When her mom told her about the marriage she was shell shocked, but quickly covered it up and said "Congrats di, congrats Arjun" and smiled but this one did not reach upto her eyes like always and there was something in her eyes and before I could decipher it she looked away and asked herself to be excused.

She ran from here like her room was on fire.

Wow its really her, I didn't ever think I would ever meet her. The last I saw her was 10th grade and after that all of us went our different ways but she never left my heart.

She looks beautiful even today, but she did change, her hair reaches her waist, and she had grown really thin. She used to be chubby but I loved it about her. She still looks breath taking.

You are whipped

I would usually expect this from Veer, he knows about this and, they knew each other too since we were all classmates, anyways these kind of comments are expected from Veer not my conscience.

I was broken from my train of thoughts after hearing Nina's name.

"If you will excuse me I will go and check on what's taking Nina so long." her mom told to which my mom smiled and nodded.

She left and after 2-3 mins we heard Nina scream Yes but quickly lowered her voice.

Her mom came down and told that she would be here in sometime and then it continued again parents talking, Ankita making doe eyes.

God help me.

Fuck! If I get married to Ankita, then....holy shit. I don't want to call Nina my sister!

My life just took a very beautiful turn. Feel free to note the sarcasm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The second update!!!!!!! *does the happy dance*

This is pretty long, hope you like it and make sure to vote and comment!!

Also a biggg thank you to @red20rose to add my book to their reading list!!!!!! Thank you sooooo much, its huge for me and I hope you like my book!

Have a great day or night!

Stay safe and stay healthy!!!!

Until the next update.....Byeeeeeee!!!

Love,                                                                                                                                                                                            RP🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 51.5K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
3.2K 149 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
41.6K 3.7K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
1.1M 24.3K 29
{Previous title: Unexpected CRASH Of My Life} 'A Dark Tale As Old as Romance' BEAUTY and The BEAST [Dark Romance 18+] "You are an ANIMAL", These wor...