Lesson Plan [H.S.]

By sogoldenarry

Ally and Harry, two complete opposites. What happens when you put the most popular girl in school and her tut... More

DISCLAIMER
Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Part XV

Part VII

120K 1.4K 32.7K
By sogoldenarry

Ally's POV

*Gentle reminder that this is a smut short story, so there will be smut of some kind in pretty much every update! (We've just been seeing some comments about that lately) Okay that's all, enjoy!*

I've been crying all day because Harry's been ignoring me for weeks now.

Well, not ignoring me, but our contact has been so limited and spaced out it might as well be considered that.

We haven't properly seen each other in almost three weeks despite being in the same fucking city and it's because of school, or so Harry says. He's been holed up in the library and in his friend's dorm room, Tris.

She's nice, I've met her a handful of times. Her and Harry are in the same accelerated math program and paired together for an assignment and I guess formed a friendship from there. She's Harry's only friend really. Of course Lydia and Khloe and the rest of my friends consider Harry their friend as well, but Tris is the first one that Harry's made on his own and I'm so insanely proud of him for making a friend.

It's all I've wanted for him, to branch out and be more out there, especially in university. I wanted him to go out and make friends, join clubs, and become more active in things like that. I know I wasn't always going to be there to help him seeing as we both go to different schools, so I was happy that he was doing it on his own.

I remember him being so nervous after Tris had asked him to be his partner for a new project in another one of their classes. "She s-said she wants to be m-my partner. Me? Why w-would she want t-to do that?"

I had to reassure him with multiple kisses that she couldn't have chosen anyone better. "You're the smartest and most handsome guy in the class, of course she chose you." I told him, straddling his lap as he sat at his desk. "Handsome?" He asked, his cheeks flushing a deep red, "lying i-is bad you know," he teased.

His words made me frown and I cupped his jaw which forced him to look at me. "I wasn't lying. I don't call you pretty boy for nothing." I said softly, sending him a wink. I leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss against his lips and I felt his own immediately pucker against mine. "Stop doubting yourself, let yourself make some friends, baby." I whispered against his lips as his hands smoothed up the back of my shirt.

Harry ended up listening to my advice because he and Tris have been glued to the hip ever since. They've been working on multiple assignments together now, ones that require late nights at the library and early mornings in the coffee shop, which leaves no time for me in his schedule — especially with exams coming up.

I get it though, I've been busy too and the jump from high school to university has been huge for all of us. We've had to adjust to a heavier workload with readings and tests and assignments all crossing over one another and I've been struggling with it just as much as everyone else, so I do get why he hasn't contacted me, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm hurt though. I wish I could get at least a text from him telling me how he's doing or where he's been. Or maybe even a call, I do love hearing his voice.

I still haven't told him that I love him and we've been dating for almost a year. I'm scared to tell him, I'm scared that my words are going to spook him and send him running for the hills. I know it's silly, but I don't want to risk anything that'll make me lose my Harry. I wish he would be the one to say it first but knowing him, he's just as terrified as me and wouldn't ever admit it first.

I rarely even vocalize to my parents that I love them, so how am I expected to do it to the person I want by my side for the rest of my life?

My friends think I'm crazy for holding my feelings in for so long, for keeping them hidden from Harry, and to a degree I agree with them. Eleven months is a long time for neither of us to confess our love for one another but I know the love is there, I can feel it. I can feel it in his touch, in his kiss, in the way he cares for me, and in the way he treats me. I think we both know that there is some shared love, we're just afraid to vocalize it.

I only really have my two friends and Harry that I've been close to this whole first year. Sure I've become acquainted with many people, especially from classes and clubs that I've been a part of, but none of them are people that I would call my best friends or even a friend.

Harry's my best friend.

My parents on the other hand are a lost cause. They've called me four times since they dropped me off in September, and now it's April. We spent Christmas together which was fine until I realized what a real Christmas should be like when I went to Harry's that night for Christmas dinner.

My parents always have an interior designer come over and decorate our house for Christmas. I was shocked when I saw Harry's home filled with homemade ornaments, family pictures, homemade stockings and even home-cooked food. I'd never experienced anything like that before.

I never understood those Christmas movies, the ones where the families were always laughing, cooking food, and drinking wine while fulfilling old family traditions. The ones where everyone looked so happy and lively and just so content to be with their family for the holidays. I never understood them because my Christmas was never like that.

I must have looked like what Harry did when we went to that party because I could not stop looking around his house in fascination. Listening to the Christmas music playing, sipping some eggnog while watching Raya and Anne bake some gingerbread cookies all the while helping Harry wrap some last minute presents for his extended family....it was so captivating to me.

Anne and Raya had greeted me with a chorus of "Merry Christmas" and a hug and even that action alone had me tearing up — my own parents didn't even hug me on Christmas morning. I knew that Harry had told Anne some stuff about my parents because she always made sure to make me feel like one of her own, she never treated me differently in comparison to Raya and Harry which I was so eternally thankful for.

"You're a part of our family now," Raya had said, giving me a side hug, "you're stuck with me for life. You can help me annoy Harry for the rest of eternity."

Raya's words had me laughing while Harry had just pulled her off of me and messed her hair up before throwing her onto the couch for a tickle fest. She's only 10 years old, but her power over Harry is very heartwarming to see. It's so clear to me that Harry would do anything for her, they're clearly very close and it's times like that when I sometimes wish I had a sibling too.

The whole time I was there, I was in awe of how a real Christmas is. It upset me that I hadn't been able to experience one like that sooner, but I tried my best to mask it, not wanting it to upset the cheery mood everyone was in.

My whole childhood, I thought I had the best Christmas. Waking up to expensive presents which were absolutely not needed when I think about it now, and a fancy feast which was cooked by professionals, no homemade touches or an ounce of warmth to them.

Harry had definitely noticed my surprise, nudging me slightly with his hips and making me turn to face him. "Cookie?" He had asked, holding one of the gingerbread ones out to me. "They're n-not your favourite oatmeal ones, b-but they're still pretty good."

I loved how he could just make my mood go up so quickly. He always said something that made me forget what I was upset about in the first place and I couldn't love him any more for it.

I, of course, showed up with Christmas presents for each of them, to which they all told me I shouldn't have but if anything, they were people who deserved presents the most. I bought Anne her "first designer purse" apparently, and she couldn't contain her excitement at her new Gucci purse. For Raya, I had gotten her a pair of shoes and a pair of sunglasses she told me all her friends had that she desperately wanted too but couldn't afford quite yet, even though she was saving up for them. And for Harry, I got him a few things.

His first gift was some prescription blue-light glasses since he'd been complaining to me about how strained his eyes were because of school. Looking at a screen for hours on end wasn't doing him any good. I also got him some new clothes, knowing he wants to branch out but doesn't know where to start. I got him some patterned shirts along with some colourful dress shirts as well, anything but brown, black, and white, which are the only three colours he seemed to own. My last gift to him was a signed Pink Floyd vinyl. He told me once that he listens to them religiously when he studies, so I thought it'd be a nice piece of memorabilia to have, seeing he has none.

I swear he almost cried over my three gifts for him. "You a-are amazing Ally baby," he had said, "I don't d-deserve you in t-the slightest. This was way too m-much."

He felt like shit cause he said his two gifts didn't compare to mine, and were nowhere near as expensive, but I was more than happy with my butterfly earrings and strawberry scented perfume bottle which was also in the shape of a strawberry.

"The e-earrings are so we can e-eventually match when I get the real thing done," he had shyly told me, his cheeks tinting as red as Rudolph's nose on his pj's, ones that I made him get to match with me. "A-And the perfume....well now y-you can smell like them t-too. My strawberry Ally baby."

He had also gotten me a third gift, but it wasn't appropriate to be opened in front of his family. He'd bought me a red lingerie set, and I swear his cheeks matched the colour of the fabric the entire time I spent opening it that night. "I had n-no idea what I was doing but t-the lady said you can't go wrong w-with red, and you always look s-so beautiful in that colour so I f-figured she'd be right. Fancy doing a-a try-on?"

Safe to say I gave Harry a very nice show and we spent the night at my house with no interruptions seeing as my parents were already gone on their next business trip, or maybe holiday, I wasn't too sure.

Harry's gifts and Anne and Raya's gifts of a new winter scarf —since mine had only just recently been ripped — and a gift card to my favourite Japanese restaurant in Toronto were more thoughtful than anything my parents had ever gotten me.

I spent New Years Eve with Harry's family too, the four of us curled up on the couch as we watched the ball drop. My parents were hosting their annual NYE party at our house but I told them I wasn't attending. They tried to bribe me and say that Harry could come but there was no way in hell I was going to subject Harry to that torture. They only wanted me there because they needed a new family picture for the press since dad was signing some new up and coming band to his label.

Thinking about my parents just makes me sad now. They just act like I was a liability to them which they had to care for for 18 years and now that I've moved off to university, they've just forgotten about me completely.

I've got no idea where they are or anything, I just get a monthly deposit of money in my account and call it a day.

Lack of attention from Harry has been rough. I've tried not to let it sting. I know his program is extremely hard and I know he's stressed as we approach final exam season, but through all of that I feel extremely neglected. His responses to my texts are few and far between, and even when he does respond it's pretty short. I've tried to plan some dates for us, wanting to accommodate his stressful schedule but still make sure he's taking some breaks, all of which he shot down. And I even tried to surprise him at his dorm today, which led to our first real and hurtful argument.

I didn't think it was so wrong of me. I knew he was in his dorm because I had creeped his shared location on my phone, so I figured I could surprise him and either help him study or maybe even help him relax. I just wanted to see him.

Before I made my way over, I picked up a tub of butterscotch ice cream, his favourite flavour, and Candyland, his favourite board game. Just in case he wanted to do some school work, I also packed my laptop knowing that I had a paper due in a few days that was nowhere near finished.

I was so excited as I trekked over to his place, I hadn't seen him in so long and I just wanted to touch him and hold him and kiss him. I made sure to put on some extra strawberry lip gloss just for him to kiss off of me too.

As I knocked on his door, I couldn't stop fidgeting or moving. Butterflies were fluttering in my stomach as the nerves began to creep up. I hated that I was feeling nervous around him when that was the furthest thing I ever felt in our relationship, ever.

As soon as Harry opened the door, I had a wide smile on my face. He looked so cute in his grey sweats and black sweater, one I've stolen from him one too many times. His hair was a mess on his head and his glasses were a bit crooked which made me smile, telling me he was fidgeting with them just moments prior, something he does when he studies.

He looked so tired. I could clearly see the bags under his eyes and his messy hair was just an indication of how many times his fingers had run through it. I pouted at the sight, not liking the exhausted, tired look on him.

"Hi baby!" I exclaimed, dropping my bag. My arms immediately went around his neck to give him a hug and pull him into me. I sighed at the feeling of him against me, and I squeezed him tighter as I finally felt his own arms loop around my lower back. He didn't keep them there for long though before he unwound them and pulled back, his eyes dropping to my bag.

"W-What are you doing here?" He asked, making my heart drop. I was expecting at least a hello or maybe even a kiss before he asked me that and it made me think that maybe this was a bad idea to begin with.

"I-uh, I wanted to surprise you. I know you're really stressed and everything but I've missed you so much and I just wanted to see you. I brought you your favourite ice cream and I brought my computer if you wanted to have a study date or something or if you wanted to take a break I also brought Candyland for us to play....I just want to spend time with you, whether that's studying or not. I've missed you pretty boy."

Harry was quiet as I rambled and I began to fidget. I didn't like this, it wasn't us.

"That's r-really nice of you b-but I can't tonight. Plus, I've a-already got company."

His easy dismissal of me had my brows furrowing. He was acting weird and it wasn't making any sense. A figure appeared behind him and I easily recognized Tris, standing behind Harry in shorts and a t-shirt with a red sweater in her hands, Harry's sweater.

"Hey Ally," Tris said with a smile, forcing me to send one back, "hi Tris." My mind immediately started reeling with ludicrous thoughts. Thoughts that Harry was cheating, thoughts that Harry was beginning to like her, thoughts that he was done with me. The last thought was the least ludicrous of them all and that scared me. A lot.

"Can I come study with you guys? I have a paper to write but no motivation." I lightly laughed, sensing an awkward tension but not knowing why that was. I've never really had a problem with Tris, she was always nice to me and a friend of Harry's is a friend of mine, but something about her having his sweater wasn't sitting right with me.

"Uhm...." Tris trailed off, as she came over to stand beside Harry as she peered up at him, "I mean, I guess so. We were just working on our lin—"

"I don't think that's a g-good idea." Harry interrupted quietly, "we kind of uh- need a good g-grade on this and we're a-already behind schedule. I'll get distracted."

Harry's words felt like a sucker-punch to the face. A distraction? Is that all I am to him?

Tris was gnawing on her bottom lip, sensing the tension that we were now surrounded by. My eyes lingered on Harry's sweater that she had and once she realized that I knew it was Harry's, her cheeks flamed to match it.

"Distraction?" I sharply replied, "I don't quite understand how I could possibly be one when you've been ignoring me for three weeks."

He looked up at me with a tired look in his eyes and even at a time like this I couldn't help but to worry about him. It was clear he wasn't getting any sleep and that was just worrying me even more.

"I-I haven't been-" he began and I cut him off, shaking my head as I scoffed. "Yeah well it sure feels like it."

I swear I saw a flicker of guilt cross over his features before he lifted his hands up to rub over his face, making me feel bad that I was frustrating him.

"I-I'm sorry if you feel like t-that, but can we talk about this l-later?" Harry questioned, tilting his head at me and I just wanted to cry.

What later did he mean? The later that was probably never going to come or the later which would be three weeks from now when he finally decided that he wanted to talk to me. I couldn't handle that, not when I loved him and all I wanted to do was spend some time with him. I wasn't in the wrong and I refused to feel like I was.

"Ally, just go please, we're w-wasting time right now. This a-assignment is due tomorrow and we have a-another one that w-we haven't even started yet." He huffed, frustrated with my refusal to leave so easily.

I was silent, which made Harry step out into the hall and close the door behind him, leaving Tris in his room. "She's got your sweater." I remarked, my arms crossing over my chest.

It wouldn't be completely crazy if Harry had some sort of crush on her. She's pretty and they share more common interests than him and I do, plus they've been practically glued to each other's hip these past few weeks.

Harry rolled his eyes, "I don't h-have time t-to argue right now Ally." He ridiculed, making anger rise within me. "You don't seem to ever have time for me." I bit back, "I don't even fucking exist in your world anymore Harry. It's been three weeks."

He was silent at my words, his hand running through his hair again in stress. I could feel myself getting worked up, getting frustrated at how he was treating me as if I had done something terrible.

"You won't even have a study date with me," I whisper, tears glazing over my eyes now, "I mean I know I'm not smart like you but I'm n-not dumb, I can do my own work and not ask you for help every fucking minute."

This wasn't how the night was supposed to go. I was supposed to spend the night with Harry, even Tris if she was needed there so badly, and enjoy my night. I just wanted to be with him, I didn't care what we were doing. I just wanted to see my Harry baby.

Harry's eyes met mine at my quiet voice and I saw his features soften at my distraught face. His hand came up to cup my cheek and I had to bite my lip at the feeling of his palm on my skin. It'd been three whole weeks without it.

I let my eyes close for a brief minute as he ran his thumb under my eye, collecting a tear that had escaped. "I'm s-sorry, but I need to do this right now. We n-need the quiet a-and we both know that's i-impossible if you're around. You'll give Tris a headache." He said with a hint of tease behind it, but it still made me flinch back.

My body immediately felt cold as Harry's hand dropped from my face. I didn't know if his words were meant to be joking or not but they still hurt. I could be 'quiet' when I needed to. Just because I was more social and extraverted than Harry didn't mean that I was this loud and obnoxious person that he was making me out to be.

That was the final straw for me. Knowing that he was more worried about giving Tris a fucking headache than spending time with me was all I needed to know.

"I d-didn't m-mean it l-like th—"

"Just go, Harry. Go back to your study date or session or whatever the fuck it is and forget that I even exist, which shouldn't be hard to do considering you've been doing it for weeks now." I snapped, feeling myself close up in front of him.

I grabbed my bag from off the ground and unzipped the pouch to pull out a little care package I had made for him. It included his favourite snacks along with some new pencils and even a calculator that I knew he wanted so desperately, but was too expensive for him to purchase. I thought it'd be a nice surprise for him with exams coming up, it may cheer him up a bit. I shoved it into his chest, forcing him to take it from me as I zipped my bag back up. "Enjoy." I muttered, watching his mouth part in shock, "come talk to me when you remember that you have a girlfriend, if you still even consider me that."

I didn't give him a chance to respond before I turned around and walked away, freely letting the tears stream down my cheeks.

As I rounded the corner, I took a minute to compose myself against the wall, my hands fisting my shirt as my lips curled into my mouth to stop myself from letting out a sob. Whoever that man was was not my Harry. That was not my Harry baby. That was not my pretty boy.

He didn't call me Ally baby. He didn't even kiss me.

Before I left, I took out the ice cream I had brought and went back and placed it at his door. I put the two spoons on top of it and knocked on the door before I fled around the corner. When I heard the door open I peeked my head out around the wall and watched him look down at the ice cream, a loud sigh left his lips at the sight of it and a very small grin was prominent on his face. I couldn't even watch to see if he picked it up or not because it would hurt too bad to know that it wasn't me that he was sharing it with.

On my trek back home, I couldn't stop crying. I must have looked like a train-wreck because strangers were coming up to me on the subway and asking if I was okay, to which I just nodded my head and said it was just some school trouble.

That was the coldest Harry had ever been with me and I couldn't understand why. I get that he's tired and stressed but I won't allow myself to be his punching bag. I love him, I love him so much but I know that this isn't okay, and I hope Harry knows that too.

I feel like I'm back in high school, being thrown to the side by yet another guy who I thought maybe would be different. I never wanted to feel like that again and never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that Harry would be the one to bring me back there.

I couldn't help but to wish that Harry followed me out like they do in the movies. Turning me around and telling me that everything he just said was all wrong, that he didn't mean those words and that he was sorry, but he didn't do any of that.

I walked home all alone and normally Harry would never let me do that. He would always tell me he "c-cares too much about my safety" and that he'd "feel b-better if he knew I g-got home safe" so he would escort me back to my dorm, not caring that he had to make the trek back to his own all alone.

That only made me cry harder and I'm sure I looked like a massive idiot walking alone with tears streaming down my face. But I was just so sad. I felt like Harry and I were in this perfect bubble of a perfect relationship, but this just showed me that we weren't.

The bubble popped.

I decided to just go home and sulk alone at my place, try to have a study date with myself even though it was the last thing I wanted to do. I missed Harry and his arms and even when he was the one making me sad like this, I still wanted them wrapped around me.

I feel so alone.

I mean I've got my friends which I'm thankful for and they know I've been down so they've been trying to cheer me up but I just really miss my Harry baby.

At this point I'm honestly just waiting for a 'we need to talk' text from him.

I feel like pure and utter shit. It feels like I'm going through a break up that hasn't even happened yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it does. I'm not even going to try to reach out to Harry this next week, I've had enough of being left on read or being given short responses. I know I don't deserve that.

A part of me feels sympathetic though. I know this is Harry's first relationship and I know that he's never had to balance school, friends, and a girlfriend before, but he must know that he's doing a shitty job at it. I know it's hard and it takes a lot of work but if the person is worth it then you shouldn't have a problem putting in the work.

I thought I was worth it.

I guess not though. We were so healthy and carefree in our relationship, taking things one step at a time without any worry in the world. So what happened? I get that we have busy lives, I get that we have our own things going on, but I also know that he's my boyfriend and I don't deserve this kind of treatment from him.

I've been staring out my window all night ever since I got back from Harry's, with my arms wrapped around my knees which are pressed up against my chest. I should be preparing for my exams but I'm having a hard time finding any motivation to do so.

There's a huge thunderstorm going on outside and I've just been enjoying the sound of the rain hitting the window and the lightning lighting up my room every once in a while. The rumbling thunder is so loud that I know that even if I tried to go to bed I wouldn't be able to sleep.

My eyes slowly wander over to my bed and the messy sheets that lay on top of it and I can't help but to be upset at the fact that I'm going to be sleeping alone again tonight. I miss my little spoon.

Harry hates thunderstorms. He said it stemmed from a really bad one he experienced as a kid when he was home alone, before Raya was born, and ever since that night he's never been able to shake that fear off. He hates the lightning but he hates thunder more. I can't help but to wonder if he's doing okay tonight.

'Maybe Tris is keeping him company' my subconscious nags, making me huff out a breath of annoyance at letting myself even fucking think something like that.

A knock on my door makes me jump. My first thought is that it's Harry but I quickly scoff at myself at how ridiculous that is, knowing that he has his hardest exam in two days.

I hear the knock again, louder this time, telling me that they're not going to leave anytime soon. I let out a sigh and trudge my way over, throwing on Harry's sweater over my tank top. I take a second and just breathe in the smell of him as his sweater drapes over me—coconut and vanilla.

As I open the door, I can't stop the gasp from escaping past my parted lips. I go rigid at the sight in front of me. There Harry stands, absolutely soaking wet from the rain with some ruined roses in one hand and a bag of food in the other, shaking. Whether he was shaking from the wetness or his fear of thunderstorms, I'm not too sure.

Or maybe he's shaking out of nerves.

"I-I-I-It's so cold o-outside. 'M f-f-freezing."

I stare at him with shock written all over my face as I dart my eyes all over him. His glasses are covered with raindrops, his beautiful fluffy hair is now matted flat on his head and he's absolutely drenched.

"Can I p-please come i-i-inside?" He asks, his teeth chattering. A part of me doesn't want to let him in and I hesitate for a moment, thinking over it. He notices this right away and takes a step forward so he can be closer. "P-Please. I-I promise I'll leave i-i-if you don't want me here."

My heart aches seeing him like this. He looks like a mess and I'm still upset about what just happened but I can't not let him inside, he's still my pretty boy after-all. I move over, silently staring at him as he flashes me an embarrassed smile before walking inside.

"These were f-for you but, uh, t-the rain w-was heavier than I-I thought." He says, holding out the now droopy roses. "These were the o-only flowers I could get my hands on. T-The flower shop was closing as I ran there, um, I-I hope you like them?" He says, fiddling with the bouquet in his hands.

I melt at his words, imagining a panicked Harry running down the streets in the pouring rain trying to get me some flowers, and a smile threatens to break through my lips. But I can't let it. I slowly reach out for them and place them on my desk, letting them drench the surface of it. "Thanks," I mumble, watching Harry fidget on the spot.

"A-And I brought u-us some milkshake and f-fries. Our favourite." He murmurs, holding the bag out towards me. I reach out and take them from him watching as Harry smiles, excited that I didn't turn it down like he thought I would.

I turn around and walk deeper into my room, silently indicating that he follows me in and he does. As I turn around, he just stands in front of me, the both of us not saying anything and I hate it.

Harry eventually gets the hint that I'm not about to talk first considering he's the one who's shown up at my place. He nervously huffs out a breath as his hands reach up to fix his glasses before he clasps them in front of him, looking at me.

"I, uh, I k-kicked Tris out. S-She went home." Harry tells me, shaking from the cold. As much as I'm upset with him right now, I can't stand seeing him like this, he's gonna get sick. I huff under my breath as I grab my spare blanket from the cupboard and throw it at him, watching as he quickly unravels it and wraps himself up. He tries to warm himself up but it's useless with his wet clothes on.

"Take your clothes off, you'll warm up faster." I say dryly, ignoring his statement about Tris. I can't lie and say I'm not thrilled that she went home, but I don't want to show that. He can sweat for a little bit longer.

His eyes widen slightly at my words but he nods and silently rips the blanket off before stripping down. I watch on as he whips his wet clothes off, dropping them into a pile so he's left in just his boxers. His cheeks flush as he strips, telling me he's nervous, and if everything was normal I would be poking fun at him right now but nothing is normal about this. Nothing at all.

I whip my sweater—his sweater—off of me and throw it at him too, knowing he needs the warmth more than me. "You're b-being too nice to me." He tells me, throwing the sweater on before moving his wet hair out of his face. He takes his glasses off and cleans them on the blanket, ridding them of raindrops and I can't help but to wish it was me helping him dry off. He pulls the blanket back over him as he stands in front of me now in dry clothing. "I know." I deadpan. I'm being nice because I love him.

A loud boom of thunder cracks through the night sky and it makes Harry jump on the spot, making my heart hurt. I know he's scared, I can't even believe he came over here when this weather is his worst nightmare.

My head flicks over to my bed, and Harry's eyes widen as if he can't believe I'm telling him this. "Sit." I say and he quickly nods, swallowing before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Why are you here, Harry?" I sigh, sitting myself down on my bed next to him. I feel goosebumps arise over my bare arms now since they aren't being warmed by Harry's soft sweater but I can't get myself to move. "If you're just here to tell me how terrible it was of me to interrupt your study session then I don't want to hear it."

His brows slant as he moves to shifts closer to me, cautiousness written in every move he takes. "No, t-that's not why I'm here."

I turn to look at him and see the nervousness written all over his face as he stares back at me. His eyes flicker between my own and he can't keep eye contact for long before he breaks it and looks down at his lap.

"I-I hurt you and I had t-to come talk to you about it. I don't l-like you being upset with me." He says quietly, his fingers fiddling with his sweater. "Yeah well I've been upset for weeks, which you would have noticed if you even gave me a sliver of your time."

I catch him wincing at my words but I'm not going to hide how upset I am from him. Despite the hurt we both may feel, I want to air it all out in the open and clear it all up right now. I look at my lap as well, silence looming over the both of us. I'm trying to find the right words to say next but I don't know how, I'm scared that things won't be fixed between us no matter what is said.

"You know, I don't have a problem with Tris." I tell him, eventually speaking up. "I know she's your friend and you guys are in the same program, I get it Harry. I just don't like feeling second to her. I've never gotten in the way of your study sessions, but it's gotten to the point where it's been three weeks of you and her and acting as if I don't exist. Your girlfriend of almost a year."

It feels good to let it all out like that. I don't want to argue with him anymore so I hope we can keep this conversation pretty civil. I just want things to be better between us.

Harry stays quiet and I'm beginning to get upset again, especially because he won't start speaking. I begin to get up, shuffling a bit and moving to stand up when Harry reaches out and grabs at my wrist, halting me.

"W-Wait. Please." He practically whispers out the words, I can barely hear him over the sound of the rain pelting against my window. I look down at him, waiting for him to talk, waiting for him to try and explain himself. He lets go of my wrist and rubs his face, his fingers reaching under his glasses to rub at his eyes. "I-I'm s-sorry."

I cross my arms over my chest and settle back in next to him, selfishly wanting to be close to him despite my feelings. "I-I'm really sorry. I messed up, I-I know that and I just-" he sighs, "I'm sorry."

I'm glad he realizes that he messed up, because he needed to, but I can't crumble under his apology or accept it yet though, not when we haven't even talked about anything yet.

"Did you even miss me?" I ask quietly, scared for his answer. I can't meet his eyes when I ask him this question, too scared that they'll tell me the answer I don't want to hear before he verbally says it.

"Of course I did Ally baby," he sighs, "I m-missed you so much." He tells me, my eyes instantly watering at the nickname. It's been weeks since I've heard it.

I look down at my restless fingers, hating how much his words contradicted his actions. "Didn't seem like it."

I glance over at Harry and see his lips set into a pout, as he looks down at his lap. He opens his mouth to say something and I just close my eyes, not knowing what he's about to say. I know it's going to hurt.

"Why did she have your sweater?" I quietly ask, cutting him off. I don't know if I'm ready to hear the answer. I don't know if I want to, but I know that I need to.

I look over at Harry and see his furrowed brows as he thinks back to a couple hours ago. "M-My sweater-? Oh! She had just p-picked it up off t-the floor Ally baby. Why? Was there s-something wrong with it?"

I gaze up at him and see the honesty plastered all over his face and I know he's telling the truth. "Really?" I question him, "she wasn't like wearing it or taking it or something?" As soon as those words leave my mouth, Harry's face drops and he shakes his head furiously. "No! N-No, not at all." He sputters out. "My sweaters a-are only for you, you know t-that."

I feel kind of guilty that I brought it up, but I feel like I needed to talk about it before it ate me alive. "Okay." I softly say, nodding at him, believing him.

I'm glad I got that out of the way. I hated the ridiculous ideas and scenarios my mind was creating in my head. Harry's words were enough to silence them for good.

It's quiet between the two of us again before Harry decides to speak up.

"I'm s-sorry that I neglected you but school i-is important to me, y-you know that." He says suddenly, making me spring up off the bed in frustration. The hint of guilt I was feeling is long gone now. "And I'm not?" I point out, "you can't sit here and tell me you don't know how shitty you've been with balancing everything."

"I-If you know that I've b-been doing a bad job then why a-are you mad? You never t-told me how you felt Ally, you know I'm n-new to this." He says, making excuses for his behaviour. I know he's tired, he looks exhausted and I can't help but to think that he's being like this because of how drained he is, but I don't want to make excuses for his behaviour like he's trying to do.

I swivel around to fully face him, anger laced in my features. "And when could I have talked to you about this? You've barely acknowledged my existence recently and even when you did, all I got were short fucking responses." I snap, watching his head drop at my words. "And don't give me that excuse of being new to this, this is new to me too Harry, but we're supposed to work through it together. You're not supposed to abandon me and only come crawling back when it's convenient to you. That's not how a relationship works."

"B-But you've been in r-relationships bef—"

"I know that." I silence him. My hands run through my hair in frustration and I don't know what else I can say to get through to him. "I've had meaningless relationships in high school, Harry, but those were different. I knew they weren't going to last, I never saw myself long-term with any of them, but that's not the case with you. I know I'm your first for a lot of things and I'm trying to be understanding Harry, I really am, but I can only handle so much before I snap. Today's event was the last straw."

My eyes are watering as I pour my heart out and I can feel my legs tremble beneath me as they keep me standing tall. Harry looks defeated, but I can't let that affect me. "You a-are my first for a lot of things," he whispers, tightening his hold on the blanket that's wrapped around him. "I k-know I hurt you and I'm so sorry, b-but I didn't know how to fix it s-so I just let it continue. I k-know that's not an excuse but I didn't know w-what to do, and apparently that was the w-wrong thing to do. I somehow made you m-mad."

I throw my hands up in the air in exasperation, it feels like we're going in circles. "I'm mad because you did nothing to try and fix it Harry! I was the one trying to make study dates with you, I was the one who was trying to be supportive and caring, I was the one doing it all and it was so fucking draining! It's exhausting giving your all to someone who isn't reciprocating in the slightest."

"T-Then why didn't you stop!?" He yells, not liking my subtle accusations of him being a shitty boyfriend. "I'm clearly not c-cut out for this, and you k-know that so why didn't y-you just stop? Why d-did you keep trying and t-trying knowing that I was g-going to just fuck it a-all up?"

"Because I love you!" I blurt out.

Harry's POV

I don't think I heard her correctly.

She loves me? Me?

I feel myself go rigid at her words as I stand up off her bed, letting the blanket drop. Ally's eyes widen at her revelation and her hand slaps over her mouth, not meaning to have confessed to me.

I don't understand how that's possible, especially with how I've treated her recently. I most certainly don't deserve my Ally baby's love. I don't deserve anything at the moment.

I wasn't meaning to be a complete jackass to her these past few weeks. I got sucked into school and spending time with Tris that I got tunnel vision. I've always put a lot of pressure on myself to do well at school since I had nothing else. I had no friends, no social life, no nothing, I've only just had school.

Us going to different schools was just adding to the stress. I know she was only a subway ride away but I would spend countless hours at the library late at night and by the time I'd be done, the only thing I wanted to do was sleep since I had to get up early the next day.

I should have been more understanding, I should have at least reached out to her but I just never realized that I wasn't. And then days unintentionally turned into weeks and now here we are.

It's not even like Tris and I did anything when we spent time together. It was always school related and I didn't want Ally to think anything of it. I get why she did though now, looking back at it.

If I didn't get a certain average by the end of the year they were threatening to take my scholarship away which would fuck my mum over. I couldn't do that to her, I couldn't do that to our family.

I had to focus on school and by default that just meant that Tris was a part of that. I know I've been a terrible boyfriend, I know that. Seeing Ally today took me by surprise and it was a brutal reminder of how shitty I've been. I didn't mean to be so short with her, and I was only joking about the headache part but it clearly didn't come off that way. There's a reason I've never had any friends.

I don't understand how to interact with people in the right way, It's never been something I've been good at. So when Ally came to my dorm, I was forward with her, not realizing that I was hurting her feelings unintentionally.

"Y-Y-Y-You love me?" I sputter out. Ally's obsessively gnawing on her lip and her eyes aren't meeting mine as she sits herself back down on the bed again. I crouch in front of her seated self, noticing that she's shaking like a leaf.

I cover her bare knees with my hands, a sigh leaving my mouth at the feeling of her skin against mine. I've missed her more than I thought. I've missed touching her more than I imagined. I've just missed her.

Her head shoots up to meet mine. Her glassy eyes are wide with nerves as she stares into my own eyes. "A-Ally...." I trail off, my thumbs rubbing against the inside of her knees, having a mind of their own.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to blurt it out like that. You don't have to say anything, I know that it's serious and I'm not expecting you to say it back. I just....it's true Harry. I did all of that because I love you, and I'd do it again and again."

Her words stun me and I feel like I've just malfunctioned. I've never been told that I'm loved outside of my family, I never thought I would be. My Ally is the first person to willingly come into my life and stick around.

I'm so happy though, so fucking happy because I know I love her. I've known this for a long time but I was too scared to tell her.

My prolonged silence makes Ally's eyes water and I can tell she's making herself upset. I smooth my hands up her thighs to grab her attention again, making her watery gaze meet my own. "I love you Ally baby." I tell her, concentrating on not stuttering for that sentence. I wanted it to be stutter-free. Although I can't always control it, I tried my hardest for her and it paid off.

"I love you. I love y-your strawberry lip gloss. I love your pretty b-blue eyes. I love y-your laugh, your s-smile, your touch, y-your kindness.....but I e-especially love your heart." I tell her, enjoying the way her eyes widen. My voice is shaky as I speak and my hands are clamped onto her legs to stop their shaking. I'm so scared and so nervous, but I have to remind myself that it's just Ally. My pretty little Ally baby.

She's the one who's always there for me, who's stayed by my side and supported me in life so far and I don't need to be scared of her. I know she would never judge me or be mean to me. She'll call me out for my shit and let me know I need to do better but that's what I love about her. She makes me a better person.

"I'm so s-sorry for what I've put you through t-these last few w-weeks. I have no excuse, I just n-need to get better at p-prioritizing what's important to me, and w-what's important to me is y-you pretty girl."

Her hands come up to cradle my face and I rise up higher on her knees to make our faces level. My vision is blurry but I can still make out the pretty smile on her lips and the light blush that taints her cheeks. She's so beautiful, even when she's on the verge of tears, she's so, so, so pretty. My pretty baby.

"I'm sorry for not t-trying to fix everything b-between us and I'm s-sorry for putting that p-pressure on you to fix it by yourself. It s-seems as if everyone around me knew how badly I w-was fucking up except for me." I lightly laugh, "I p-promise to never put you through t-that again and if by some g-god-awful luck I ever do, I give you permission to snap my f-favourite ruler."

Ally giggles in front of me, "oh no, not your favourite ruler!" She gasps dramatically, "you really mean business." A soft laugh escapes my lips as I smile at her, nuzzling my cheek into her hand, loving how warm it is.

"I-I love you baby," I breathily say, a light laugh escaping my lips in relief. I finally get to tell her, and not only that, but she loves me back too. She spreads her legs which allows me to move in closer to her as her thumb comes up to trace along my skin. As soon as her thumb meets my lips they instantly pucker, making a tear roll down her cheek. "I love you too Harry. It feels so good to say that to you now." She laughs, not giving me the chance to respond before she presses her lips to mine.

I wish we had confessed to each other under better circumstances. I wanted to take her out on the best date she's ever been on, make her forget about everything in her life and instead, just focus on us. I wanted to treat her to a night out she'd never forget, I'd been saving some money up for it but just never got around to it because of school. Of course.

I've loved her for so long, it's been on the tip of my tongue so many times just begging to slip out. I've loved her for months. Months upon months I've kept hidden my love for her simply because I was scared. Scared to say it aloud and make it real, but also scared for her reaction.

I've always known Ally is way out of my league, she could have anyone she wants. She grabs the attention of everyone that she encounters and that's more than enough proof for me that she's settling for me. I was scared to tell her my true feelings because a very small part of me thought she was going to run — that we were too serious and she'd run for the hills. I know it's awful and that I needed to trust her but I was just so fucking scared. I didn't want to lose her, yet I almost just did by being a complete and utter ass to her.

I almost lost my Ally for good.

I keep my lips pressed firmly to hers, my hands moving to splay against her upper back as my fingers tangle in the strands that lay there. She goes to pull back but I bite down on her lower lip, tugging on it to pull her back to me. I can't believe I've gone three weeks without the taste of her strawberry lips. I'm such a fool.

I dart my tongue out to suck the strawberry taste off of her pretty little lips, humming as I do so. Ally's hands trail their way up to cradle the back of my head, tugging lightly on my dampened hair. I force her lips to part with my tongue and waste no time tangling my own with hers, exploring every inch of her mouth.

I whimper at the feeling of her lips on mine and her hands on my body. My lungs burn for more oxygen since what I'm providing through my nose is not nearly enough but I don't care. I'm too consumed by Ally to give my lungs what they want. I need her.

Ally pulls back briefly, only to begin littering kisses all over my face, making my cheeks heat like always. My hands roam all over her clothed body as she does so, our chests heaving as she smothers me in kisses, kisses I never want to go without.

She makes her way back over to my lips. "I." Kiss. "Love." Kiss. "You." Kiss.

I can't stop myself from lunging forward again, earning a squeal from Ally as I attack her lips again briefly before copying her actions and littering my own kisses all over her face. I can smell the strawberry perfume on her and I can feel the butterfly earrings against the side of my face, making me love her even more.

It makes me smile seeing her wearing the earrings and smelling like the perfume I got her. I was so insecure about my presents, but Ally was perfect, reassuring me that "they were the best presents she's ever received."

I press soft gentle kisses all over her face, feeling her smile beneath my mouth as I do so. As I make my way back to her lips, I smile against them. "I." Kiss. "Love." Kiss. "You." Kiss.

I pull back from her face, just enough to let me see her eyes. They're red from tears I know she's shed today and that makes a sharp, shooting pain slice through my heart, knowing that I was the reason for those fallen tears.

I hated that. I hated seeing anyone cry let alone my Ally. She didn't deserve that, and she especially didn't deserve that from me. Not when she's always been so amazing to me.

After Ally left my place, Tris tried to explain to me that what I did was kind of mean. She had said that if her significant other had talked to her like I had just done to Ally then "she'd question the entire relationship." Her words terrified me so I ended up telling her to leave and I called my mum, someone who I had been missing for months now because I haven't been able to go home in a while.

She picked up the phone and immediately knew something was off. "What's wrong, love?" She asked me, and I immediately just bursted out into tears over the phone.

"I think I-I messed up. I didn't m-mean to but I d-did and I don't k-know how I can fix i-it."

She ended up talking to me on the phone for a bit, calming me down and FaceTiming me to let me see Raya, who I missed more than anything.

By the end of the call, I felt much better. Mum told me to just go talk to Ally, she told me that I was wrong in the way I talked to her but that it can be fixed if I just showed her how important she is to me.

So the first thing I did was put my school stuff away and run out of my dorm, not caring that there was a thunderstorm going on outside. My fear of thunderstorms would stay forever, Ally baby wouldn't if I didn't fix things between us.

My roses were pointless because by the time I got to her place, they were ruined, wrecked by the rain, but I still wanted to give them to her anyways. I know I looked like a complete mess but I couldn't find it in me to care, not when I had bigger things I needed to worry about.

But now, as my hands brush up her cheeks, my fingers trailing over them as I look at her and softly smile, I can't help but to thank my lucky stars that I'm being graced with her touch again. I can't believe I almost lost her.

"I-I'm sorry because I know what I said today h-hurt you. I can't take it back a-and I wish they were never said in the first place, b-but all I can do is sit here and apologize and promise you t-that I'll never treat you like that again."

She looks at me, her eyes flickering between my own and I can make out tears in her lash line, threatening to fall. "You promise?" She quietly asks and I frantically nod my head at her, cupping her face in my hands. "I p-promise, pinky promise."

"Let me m-make it up to you." I tell her, running my hands up under her tank, feeling the soft skin of her sides. "Let me apologize."

I want to have sex with her, but not solely because I've missed her like that, but because I want to show her how I feel. I want her to feel how much I love her in every kiss I plant, every touch we share, every thrust I give....I just want to make sure she knows how much I cherish her, how much I have for months now.

Ally's fingers come up to the bottom of my jaw, tilting it up to allow her mouth to move over it. I moan as her lips assault my jawline, sucking harshly on the hinge of it to leave her mark. My hands are tight on her waist as she does this, marking me as hers. Her wet lips move to my ear, tugging gently on my earlobe before whispering "show me how sorry you are Harry baby. Apologize."

I groan at her words as she pulls back from me, her lust-filled eyes catching mine. I feel my dick twitch in my boxers at her hungry gaze, eager to be inside of her.

I curl my fingers into the band of her shorts, brushing the backs of my fingers against the skin there, making her shiver. Ally lifts her hips up off the bed, enough to let me pull her shorts all the way down her legs and off her completely. My eyes immediately bulge at the sight of her bare center and I can't help but to squirm at the sight, seeing her pussy already glistening.

"My filthy fucking g-girl," I mutter, leaning forward to press a soft kiss against her wet center, making her squirm on the bed. I lightly suck on her clit as I do, hearing her whimper above me. I go to move further down before I feel my hair being fisted in her hands, hissing as she yanks my head up from between her legs.

"Strip."

I can't help myself from darting forward to press a quick kiss to her lips before I slowly rise up to my feet and obey her command. I quickly rip my sweater off and shove my boxers down, watching Ally's eyes linger on my already hard dick, leaking with pre-come just for her.

I watch in a daze as Ally stands from the bed and takes her tank top off, joining me in becoming bare. My hand immediately grabs the base of my dick, stroking myself as I admire her beautiful, naked self. Can't believe she's all mine. Can't believe she loves me.

"Missed me, pretty boy?" She asks, trailing her hands up to cup her tits, squeezing them as she awaits an answer. I'm too transfixed by her actions to utter out any words, forgetting how much I love seeing her like this and having her like this. I only manage to nod.

"Lay with your back on the bed but hang your head over the edge. You're about to apologize to me."

She gestures towards the bed with a flick of her chin and I'm quick to climb on, getting into the position she's just asked me to.

I lay down flat on the bed so my head partially hangs off the edge, and I watch as she comes up to stand beside me. Her hands travel down to my hair to scratch my scalp a few times and I flutter my eyes shut, a groan leaving my lips at the feeling.

I didn't realize just how much I was missing her touch until now. The stress in my body from these last few weeks feels like it's slowly leaving with every move she makes to touch me.

Her hands come down to grab the edge of my glasses and she slowly pulls them off of my face. I watch from an upside-down view as she takes my frames and places them on the top of her head. "For safekeeping," she whispers with a wink, earning a chuckle out of me.

My hands immediately reach up to grab her legs, fingers digging into the back of her thighs as I give her a hard tug, watching as she comes even closer to me, legs spread. My face is completely in line with her center, and she reaches down to splay her hands over my stomach to hold herself above me.

I can see her wet pussy right in front of my face from the way she's standing so close to me, and I flick my eyes up to meet hers, my tongue darting out over my lips. "Open t-those legs, baby." I mumble and she shifts herself, exposing herself to me even more.

I groan out, moving my eyes back to her center. I can tell how wet she is just by looking at her. Her arousal is dripping down her inner thighs and I tighten my fingers, digging them even further into the back of her thighs. I missed her so much.

When she finally takes the final step forward, her knees hitting against the bed, I moan out, not wanting to hold back the sounds leaving my mouth. My nose brushes against her clit and I turn my head to the side, pressing a soft kiss to her inner thigh.

I hear Ally's breath hitch at my movement, and I'm not sure how she looks with the way my face is practically covered by her pussy. My tongue darts out to collect the arousal drenching her inner thigh and I hum out, tasting her in my mouth.

"So g-good." I mumble against her soft skin and her fingers tense up against my stomach where they rest. I brush my nose against her inner thigh and slowly trail it upwards. Her soft skin makes me throatily groan, loving being like this with her again.

My mouth reaches her clit again and I dart my tongue out to lick it before my lips fully wrap around it, sucking on it. Her knees jerk against the bed and she moans out, making me smile against her clit.

I pull her down even more onto my face as I suck on it harshly, moaning with my lips wrapped around her. My tongue darts out to flick against her center, teasing at her entrance and she digs her nails into my stomach, probably marking me there.

She tastes so sweet. My perfect Ally baby always does and I'll never get tired of it. Of her.

I'm too focused on the taste of her to notice her hand leaving my chest. I suddenly feel her slender fingers grip the base of my dick, immediately making my hips buck. I give her clit a harsh suck as she begins to stroke me, only making me burrow my face further into her.

I breathe Ally in as she lowers herself onto my face even more, my hands moving up to grip her ass as I messily lap up her arousal, feeling it soak my entire face. Her hand tightens around my cock as she lazily strokes me, thumbing my tip before releasing me. I hear her moan above me and I wish I could see her pretty face as she does.

I pull back briefly, licking my lips. "Spell your name." I tell her, feeling her thighs clench around my head, "I need a r-reminder of who owns me."

Ally's hands come back down onto the middle of my chest—right where I want the butterfly tattoo—to give herself more stability as she moves on top of me.

Her hips rise up slightly as she moves them towards my chin before dropping them back down, only to move them again from left to right. "A" she breathes out, eliciting a deep moan to fall from my lips. My grip on her ass tightens as she moves her hips down my face before coming back up, allowing me to nibble her clit as she does. "L" she moans, stilling for a second as I tug her clit, her nails leaving lines up my chest as she drags them. She repeats the same motion again, making my toes curl. "L" she says, thighs trembling on either side of my head, holding it in place as I work her like no tomorrow. My nails dig into the skin of her ass as she makes her final moves, swaying her hips from left to right before bringing them down to make the stem of the last letter. "Y" she pants, making me moan into her.

I whimper into her, messily sucking and licking every fucking inch of her, not believing I almost sabotaged everything we have. I pull her down further onto my face, not done with her yet. I pinch her clit with my teeth, making her knees almost buckle on either side of me. I tighten my grip on her to hold her up as I hear her mutter a "fuck."

I wish I could see her face but my imagination will just have to do. I can picture her plump pink lips in a pout, her head tilted up to the ceiling as her lids hide her pretty blue eyes from me. I can perfectly picture the sweat that graces her hairline, my glasses which stay perched on the top of her head, her perky tits with hardened nipples...just everything about her I can picture in my head, making my hips buck.

I pull back briefly from her pussy, kissing her inner thighs as I speak. "You're g-gonna come for me now, o-okay? Listen to daddy." I don't wait for a response before I push my face back into her, pulsing my tongue as she whimpers and moans above me. Her hand finds my dick and she begins to stroke me again, squeezing harder when I shove my tongue deep enough to have her clench around me.

Her thighs are shaking, my toes are curling, and our moans are mixing together as she approaches her end. I pulse my tongue faster in her, moaning as I do so the vibrations run through her body. Her little whimpers above me only motivate me to move faster. "H-Harry," she pants, her hand tightening around my cock, "fuck, I'm—"

I move my mouth to suck on her clit, feeling the blood rush to my head at this angle I'm laying at. I nibble and suck her clit messily, hearing her erratic breathing. "Oh god, Harry baby, I'm gonna- shit, fuck." She stammers, her trembling legs slightly buckling under her as she suddenly lets go, no warning being given.

Her hand drops my dick to come back and rest on my chest, pressing down hard to stabilize herself as she soaks my face. "Harry," she breathes out, my hand coming up off her ass to smack it before I grip on tightly again, moaning into her as she comes in my mouth. I eagerly lap it all up, loving the sweet taste of my Ally baby.

Ally grinds down on my face as she rides her high, keeping my head locked tight between her legs as she does. I slide my hands down from her ass to cup the back of her thighs, smoothing my palms over her soft skin to soothe her. I can't help but to hum as I suck the last bit of her arousal into my mouth, wishing I had a whole ocean I could drown in.

I slowly pull my head back, turning my head to kiss and suck along the soft skin of her shaky inner thighs, feeling her hands smooth over my chest as she returns back to reality. "Fuck, Harry," she breathes, shakily stepping back from off my face, making me whine. My hands drop and I bring them onto my chest as she kneels down behind my head, grabbing my cheeks to give me an upside down kiss.

My hands immediately shoot out behind my head to hold her own cheeks as she kisses me. I feel her tongue come out to lap up her arousal that's spread onto my cheeks and nose, humming as she does so. "You g-good, baby?" I ask her, letting my eyes flutter shut as she presses kisses all over my face. I feel her lips hover over my eyelids as she presses a light kiss to each one, making me blush.

"I'm more than okay, pretty boy. All thanks to you." She giggles. I open my eyes as I feel my glasses come back onto my face and I catch her rising back up, shakily walking over to her nightstand. I sit up and immediately close my eyes, feeling light headed for a second from how long I dangled my head. I hear her opening her drawer as I sit still to get rid of this feeling and only open them when I feel the bed dip beside me.

The sight of what she has in her hands makes the throbbing in my cock only intensify and as my eyes slowly lift up to meet hers, I see a smirk plastered on her face, one that tells me I'm about to have another first with her.

"You know," she begins, "you really hurt my heart these last few weeks." She crawls closer to me to grasp my dick. My toes curl at the feeling of me in her palm, my hips jerking as she begins to work me. "You really," she tightens her grip, "hurt me."

She leans closer to me as she tilts her head down to spit onto the tip of my cock, using her thumb to mix it in with my pre-come as her hand smoothly glides up and down. "You told me you wanted to apologize, yeah?" She asks, earning a whimper and a nod from me. Her mouth comes to hover over my ear, her shallow breaths making goosebumps arise all over my body as she tugs on my ear, her tongue tracing the shell of it. "Well baby, you fucked with my heart, so now I'm going to fuck your ass."

She lets go of my dick to grab the strap on and I watch in awe as she puts it on, securing it around her hips. I've never really thought about being pegged before, it wasn't something that just crossed my mind on a normal day. I can't say I'm not intrigued though, and I trust Ally with my life. I know she'll stop if I don't end up liking it.

I slowly nod my head but it's not enough for Ally. She cups my cheek to turn my head towards her, catching my eyes. "I want the verbal approval baby. And we'll use a safe word. Pick any word you want and when you say it, I'll stop no matter what. Okay? I want you comfortable babe, I want you to feel safe with me."

My Ally baby is so sweet. So, so, so sweet. I'll never get over how good she is to me, not even just when we're fooling around but in general. She's always looking out for me and it just makes me love her even more. I hope she feels just as safe with me as I do with her.

I lean forward to sneak a quick kiss from her. "Sounds good baby. Our safe w-word can be 'berry', and I a-always feel safe with you. Always, always, a-always."

She leans forward to give me a sweet kiss as her other hand drops to squeeze my throbbing cock, making me hiss into her mouth. "Get on all fours baby, I'm about to make you feel so good."

I pull back from her lips and maneuver myself onto all fours. I feel so exposed like this, and I can't help but to be a bit nervous. We've never really explored this side of sex before but I'm willing to try it out, as long as it's with her. I feel her come up behind me and her hands smooth over my thighs, comforting me as best she can.

"I'm gonna prep you first, okay?" She says, talking me through this which I'm so thankful for. The sound of a bottle opening disrupts the silence as I display myself on all fours for her. "'M gonna use my fingers first," she says, leaning down to pepper kisses along my lower back. "This is a smaller strap on since we're new to this, so I'll only work up to two fingers before we start. You know the safe word baby. Relax, it's just Harry baby and Ally baby, yeah? I love you."

Hearing those three words will never get boring. I hope she never stops saying them to me because every time she does, it just reminds me of how lucky I am to have a girl like her, love me. "I trust you Ally. I love y-you too."

She presses one final kiss to my lower spine before I feel her pull back. My hands fist the sheets in anticipation as she trails her hands down to my ass, spreading my cheeks. She takes me by surprise when I feel her spit onto my hole, making me jerk in response. My hips buck back as her fingers begin to spread her saliva, but there's also a cool sensation that comes with it, I'm guessing from the lube.

She spits on my hole again before lubing it up, her other hand smoothing down my jittery leg. "I'm gonna start with one finger." She tells me, letting me know what to expect. "You're gonna feel a lot of pressure but try to relax baby, you need to relax for me."

I nod my head as I feel her finger rim my hole before she begins to slowly push it in. I immediately tense up on reflex and I drop down onto my forearms. My whole body tenses at this foreign feeling, a lot of pressure already building up within me with just one finger alone. I can't begin to imagine what it'll be like with the strap on in me.

"G-God Ally," I groan as she pushes her finger in further. "Shhh, relax for me baby you're too tense. It's okay, you're doing so good, pretty boy."

"S-Sorry," I groan, relishing in the way I clench around her finger. This feels different, but it's a good different. The pressure I feel is like no other but it only makes me want more.

I try my hardest to relax, to let the nervous tension seep from my muscles as Ally continues to pulse her finger, reaching deeper each time she does. I can tell she's not pushing as hard anymore which must mean I'm doing a good job, I don't want to make this harder for her than it needs to be.

Her other hand comes around to grasp my dick, slowly pumping me. "Gonna add the second baby. My good boy is doing so well, you're so amazing." She coos, stroking me as she adds the second finger. I let out a groan as she does so, feeling her stretch me out even more. I can feel the sweat building up on my hairline as an insane amount of pressure fills me up.

"Holy f-fuck," I mutter, my hands fisting the sheets as she pulses her fingers. Her other hand thumbs the tip of my cock which makes me jerk back into her fingers, "shit Harry, you're so fucking tight. Gonna swallow my cock whole." She tells me, making me whimper.

She spits onto my hole again as she moves her fingers, eliciting a moan to fall from my lips. Her fingers feel so good stretching me out like this, I feel incredible.

She pulses them a few more times before ripping them out completely, leaving me feeling empty. Her hand drops from my cock too as she settles behind me fully again and I hear her open the lube bottle again. "Just gonna lube it up baby," she tells me, pressing a kiss to the bottom of my spine.

"Okay," I breathe out, getting myself ready for this. I'm nervous but I'm even more excited.

I feel her hand come up to my ass to spread some more lube there before spreading my cheeks as she places the tip of the strap on against my hole. I immediately tense and Ally can tell. "It's just me," she coos, "you're ready for this, I wouldn't do this if you weren't. I've got you pretty boy, you're safe with me."

I know everything she's saying is true, it's just my body naturally responding to this. In my mind, I know that Ally would never hurt me and I know that I'm ready. "Okay, fuck m-my ass baby," I say, hearing her giggle from behind me as she slowly pushes the tip in.

"Oh fuck," I moan, feeling myself stretch around it. It feels so fucking good. I wither and moan as she fills me up slowly, whispering sweet nothings as I take her. "Such a good boy for me, taking my cock all the way like this. Such a filthy boy."

She stills for a second, letting me get adjusted. "Move p-please," I beg, feeling her pull back a bit before easing into me fully again. She gives me long and deliberate strokes which have me whimpering into the mattress. The pressure is almost unbearable but in the best way.

As she continues to push into me, I feel full and helpless. I'm so submissive to her but I know she loves that. I can feel my pre-come leaking out of my dick like a steady stream, and I don't know if that's normal but either way it feels too fucking incredible to stop.

It feels like I'm getting my feelings fucked. This feels a lot more emotionally intense. I don't know if it's because of our confession of love, or if it's the vulnerability of me being submissive like this, but either way it feels incredible and it all has to do with my pretty little Ally baby.

She begins to move faster, our pants competing with the sound of the rain pelting against her window. "Look at you," she mewls, "being my submissive little bitch, letting me fuck you like this and enjoying every minute of it. My filthy fucking boy." She whispers, spitting onto my hole as she does.

Her hands trail up my back as she thrusts into me but as they smooth back down, she lets her nails dig into my skin, making me moan at the feeling of the scratches she's giving me, loving the pain.

"You're f-fucking me so well Ally," I tell her, my face squishing into the mattress. I feel a smack on my ass which has me whining as she pushes into me again. "That's not my name." She says sternly, making my eyes snap open. I peer at her from over my shoulder, catching a sly smirk spread on her face. I know what she's expecting me to call her, but I want to catch her by surprise.

"F-Fuck, sorry." I pant, fisting the sheets below me. "You're fucking m-me so well, mommy."

Ally freezes for a second at the name, but only briefly before she snaps her hips into me extremely hard, making me cry out in pleasure. Tears have gathered in my eyes and I can't seem to move, the pressure being too much.

"Who's fucking you this good?" She questions with a pant, "tell me who's making you a writhing and moaning mess right now. Tell me who's fucking your ass this good." She demands, giving me long and hard thrusts which make me move on the bed. "Mommy is," I cry, "m-mommy is making me f-feel so fucking good."

Her hand suddenly makes harsh contact with my ass, making me jerk on the mattress. A loud moan leaves my mouth. "A-Again," I tell her, hissing as she hits the exact same spot.

"Fuck your fist. Go on, listen to mommy." She instructs, grabbing my hips to hold me as she moves faster into me. A few stray tears run down my cheeks at the feeling. Everything feels so heightened and intense but I don't want her to stop, it feels too good.

I shakily bring my hand down to grasp onto my cock, feeling how wet it is with my pre-come. I swipe some of it and bring my fingers into my mouth, hearing Ally groan from behind me. "Christ Harry, you're so dirty." She whines, making me weakly turn my head over my shoulder to face her, noticing her eyes trail down to my wet cheeks. "I l-learned from the best." I wink, making her lightly laugh as I whip my head back around and grab the base of my dick again.

I listen to Ally and begin to fuck myself, my chest heaving as I become overwhelmed with pleasure from both my fist and Ally's dick. I push my face into the mattress, whimpering and moaning gibberish that I know makes no sense but my mind feels like mush.

"A-Ally-" I go to speak, but a smack on my ass makes me halt. "I m-mean mommy, please, this f-feels too good. I'm- I d-don't- fuck." I mutter, not being able to utter a complete sentence. My hand trails down to my balls, squeezing them in my palm which has my body trembling.

Ally suddenly pulls out of me completely and it makes me freeze. I hear a thud on the bed and as I turn around, I see her laying on her back, a smirk on her lips. "Ride me baby."

My eyes bulge as I slowly turn around, already feeling the ache. "R-Ride you?" I ask, coming closer to her side. She props herself up on her elbows before reaching her hand out to smooth my hair back and fix my glasses which are no doubt smudged and crooked.

"Yeah," she smiles, "straddle me with your back facing me and ride me like I ride your tiger."

"O-Okay, if you're sure." I whisper, earning a nod back which is all I need. I slowly straddle her and face her legs, hovering high above the strap on. Ally reaches for my hands and guides them to my ass, silently telling me to spread my cheeks. The cheeks on my face are on fire but she can't see them as I hear her quickly grab some more lube before allowing me to lower myself.

Her one hand comes up to my waist as she pushes me down, letting my hole hover over the strap on. I slowly sink myself down onto the tip, pausing my movements to let me adjust again. My hands leave my ass and go to rest on Ally's knees as I lower myself further onto her, bottoming out.

"J-Jesus Christ," I groan, my head falling between my shoulders as the pressure returns just as strong as before. Ally's hands smooth up my back before the drag down, adding more red lines to my already marked up back. "You good, pretty boy?" She checks in, hands coming down to smooth along the outside of my thighs. I rise up on my knees before slowly sinking back down onto her, a grunt escaping me. "So f-fucking good."

I slowly begin to find my rhythm, bouncing myself on top of Ally, trying not to crush her, and it feels so fucking good. The pressure feels so delicious inside of me, and it's hitting a spot that has me a complete and utter mess.

My left hand immediately reaches up to my cock, working myself as I bounce. Ally's hips snap up into mine, making me lurch forward at the feeling. "Look at you," she pants, her fingers gripping onto my sides, "fucking yourself with my cock while fucking your fist. What's your other hand gonna do baby?"

I groan at her words, loving the way they fall from her lips and I wish I could see her face right now. I just know my filthy girl has her eyes trained on her cock, watching it disappear inside of my ass with each bounce I make.

I don't give her a verbal answer but instead, lean forward and push two fingers inside of her drenched pussy, making her hips buck up into me. "Shit," she mutters, clenching hard around my fingers as I begin to curl them inside of her. "Let me f-finger fuck your pussy baby. It's the l-least I could do."

Ally whines as I begin to pulse my fingers. My body feels like it's on overdrive right now as tears glaze over my eyes. My fingers are fucking her pussy, my other hand is working my cock, and my ass is bouncing on her cock. There's so much going on that it's making my head spin but I love everything about it. I love her.

I curl my fingers harder and it causes her hips to thrust up hard into me, making me choke on my breath. I try to moan but it comes out choked, getting stuck in the back of my throat. The sound of my skin hitting the the strap on is so erotic, it overpowers the rain and the thunder outside, making me forget about the nasty weather.

I shove a third finger inside of Ally and I can feel her back arch up off the bed, making her thrust the strap on deep into me. "Oh god," I choke out, my hand around my cock only moving faster at the feeling. Tears are leaking out of my eyes, I feel so overwhelmed and so full.

"You take me so well Harry baby, so greedy for my cock. Such a good fucktoy."

My eyes wire shut as I move on top of her, only for her hips to meet me with every bounce. I groan with every clench around my fingers and moan with every thrust she gives, my body feeling weightless as I hover over her.

I sniffle as I still above her, letting her fuck herself up into me. "M-Mommy please," I beg. "Don't stop. H-Harder."

Ally listens to my plea and bends her knees a bit, giving her more momentum to thrust up into me. My hand releases my cock, not being able to focus on that as I get fucked from below. I clamp down onto her knee as I rip my fingers out from her pussy and shove them into my mouth, moaning around my fingers at the sweet taste of her. She tastes even better now than she did earlier if that's even possible but knowing my Ally baby, anything is possible with her.

I bring my soaked fingers out of my mouth and clamp them down around her other knee, feeling her fill me up so well, the way only she can. I know I'm not going to last much longer, not with the way she's fucking me but I don't want to finish like this. I want to see her pretty face, I miss it.

"I c-can't. I can't." I whimper out, with my face falling forward and my hands gripping her knees tightly. The tears in my eyes are now streaming down my face and I feel so full, I know I won't be able to last any longer. But I need to feel her.

"You're doing so good, baby." She quietly says from behind me and I can't help but to cry out as she pushes deeper into me. "No, n-no, no." I mumble out, my fingers tightening even more against her knee. "I need to f-feel you. Please let m-me. Please mommy."

Her hand comes down on my ass, making me whimper as I move on top of her. "P-Please mommy, let m-me come inside y-you. Please, please, please." I beg, sniffling as I do. I lift a hand off her knee to grasp my dick, moving my hand over myself again as I await a response.

I feel Ally's nails drag down my lower back, making me groan. "Okay baby, you can feel me, it's okay. Come inside my wet little cunt, pretty boy."

I slowly inch off her, groaning out as I do and feeling a slight ache. But it feels good. I feel so good.

I flip myself so I can see her laying on the bed, the strap on still attached to her. Her cheeks are flushed and she looks so ethereal, I want to take a picture and make it last forever. I reach down to help her take off the strap on and throw it to the side of the bed, my hands reaching to clasp her thighs and yank her forward.

Her eyes softly look over my face and she raises them up, her fingers brushing over the stray tears on my cheeks. She tilts her head to the side, softly smiling at me as she brushes them away, before flickering them to my lips and up to meet my gaze again.

"You okay?" She mumbles out and I frantically nod, leaning down to nuzzle my face into her neck, my lips brushing against the skin there. "'M s-so good, Ally baby. Never f-felt like this before."

Her hands tangle into my hair and she brushes her fingers through my locks, tugging slightly at the ends. "You know... " she trails off quietly, "you should grow your hair out. I think you'd look even more sexy."

I breathe out a laugh into her skin, and I can feel my hard cock brushing against her stomach, I'm sure she can feel it too. "I'd do a-anything for you, you just n-name it."

Her fingers tighten in my hair and she pulls my face out of her neck, holding it up so I'm hovering over her. Her thumbs brush over my cheeks as she just looks over the expanse of my face, silently gazing.

It's like she's admiring me but I can't complain, I've done the same. The nights that we've fallen asleep together, I've stayed up and memorized every inch of her face, so thoroughly that I could draw it in my sleep if I needed to.

I buck my hips forward, letting her feel my cock against her again and I shut my eyes, my head raising up towards the ceiling. "Please, I-I'm so desperate to feel you. L-Let me fuck you. Please?"

I'm practically begging and I sound desperate, but I'm so close to my end, I want her around me so bad. She nods at me, her fingers raking through my hair, and she pulls my face closer brushing her lips against mine. "I'm all yours baby, take me how you like."

She presses her lips against mine and I moan into her mouth, those words leaving her mouth turning me on even more than I already am. I messily kiss her, feeling her suck on my bottom lip and when we pull away I can taste her strawberry lip gloss on my lips.

I crawl off her, kneeling in between her legs and look at her sprawled on the bed and I'm speechless. There's not enough words to describe how pretty Ally is, it makes me nervous sometimes.

"So p-pretty." I mumble out. She smiles at me and I mirror it back, my bottom lip being bitten between my teeth as I do so. She still makes me blush from the way she looks at me and we've been together for almost a year now.

I trail my hands over her thighs, rubbing up and down, heating up her skin with my big hands and I see her visibly shudder under my touch. My hands hook under her knees and I lift them off the bed, bending them so her knees rest against her stomach, leaving her open for me.

I part her legs and my arms rest under her knees on either side, my hands reaching down to splay against the mattress. In this position, her feet are in the air on either side of my body and I'm hoping that this new position makes her feel things she's never felt before. She deserves that.

I have her arms trapped between my own and her body as they stay pressed against the mattress and her hands reach up to trail against the side of my thighs, that being the only part of my body she can actually reach.

"I-I wanted to try s-something new with you." I say, immediately flushing as I look at her.

She lets go of my thigh, shimmying her hand out and bringing it up to cup my face, forcing me to keep looking at her. Her fingers reach down to brush over my lips and she grins at me, the nervousness I felt just moments before now seeping away at the sight of her smile.

"You don't have to be nervous with me, baby. You know that." She softly says and I pucker my lips against her fingers kissing them softly. She can say that all she wants, but I'll always be nervous because it's her.

I reach down to grab my cock, stroking it a few times before lining it up with her, and I glance up at her to make sure that she's okay. When she nods, I push inside, immediately groaning at how good she feels around me.

My hand drops back to splay against the mattress beside her body as I push into her fully. Her legs tighten around the crooks of my elbows at the feeling, little whimpers leaving her mouth.

I stay still for a moment, the feeling of her too overwhelming for me considering I'm still consumed by what we just did moments ago. I know I won't last too long, so I need to be quick.

I give her no warning before I'm pulling out of her and slamming into her once again. Ally throws her head back, her legs tightening around my arms as she moans out into the small room.

"Holy shit, Harry." She gasps and I smirk to myself, loving the sounds coming from her pretty strawberry lips.

I love the feeling of being like this on top. I love having control sometimes, wanting to make Ally feel good. I don't have much experience with it and I'm still learning but at times like this, I love being able to test it out.

I grind my hips against hers, pushing into her hard as I slam into her again. She doesn't try to stop the moans from leaving her mouth so I don't either, letting them freely fall from my lips.

"Does m-my Ally baby like this? Me f-filling you up so nicely while your w-warm pussy clenches around me?" I spit out, and her wide eyes open up to look at me, her lips swollen and parted.

I flush under her intense gaze and lean down to kiss her to stop having to look at her after I just spewed those words. I messily kiss her and she pulls away, panting against my mouth while my hips continue to grind into her.

"Keep talking." She breathes out. "I want to hear you call me yours."

I shut my eyes, swallowing tightly and nodding against her, my lips still brushing against hers. I pull away completely so I'm hovering over again and I take her words, pulling out of her and slamming into her even harder than I did before.

Her body jolts against the bed and she moans out, screwing her eyes shut and dropping one of her hands from my thighs to close up tightly in a fist at her side. "All m-mine. My filthy g-girl." I whisper.

"Oh my god." She whimpers out, "keep going, please."

This angle has me feeling so deep inside of her, in ways that I've never felt her before. It feels so incredible, so intense, and I love that I get to experience it with her.

"My baby w-wants me to fuck her h-harder?" I question, cocking my head to the side and looking at her. She simply nods at me, harsh breaths leaving her lips as she struggles to form any words.

I know I'm so close to my end so I begin pounding into her, quick and fast thrusts, and I know I've hit a particularly deep spot when she lets out the loudest moan. I stare at her in shock, my eyes wide and she flutters hers open, a lazy smile coming to rest on her lips.

"Just like that baby." She whispers and I groan out, that was the hottest thing I've ever fucking encountered in my life.

"Open t-that dirty mouth o-of yours." I pant, dropping my sticky forehead to rest against hers. She quickly obeys and parts her pretty lips, giving me enough room to spit into her mouth.

It's so dark in here but the moon provides me with enough light to see my spit land in her mouth, and I give her a hard thrust when I see her throat bob, telling me she swallowed it. "Christ," I mutter, moving faster into her, the sound of our skin slapping sounding so erotic.

I stay pushed into her, grinding my hips against that one particular spot that has her a withering mess below me. My right hand reaches up to cup her tit and I brush my finger against her nipple, feeling the way it hardens even more under my touch.

I physically can't hold back anymore. I know I'm so close to my end that I need to come, I have to.

Her nails dig into my thighs and I can feel her clenching down hard around me, making me groan. "Harry," she breathlessly whispers, the pressure in my lower back increasing with each clench around my cock, "Harry I'm close."

Her parted and glossy lips are illuminated as a flash of lightning rips through her room, letting me see all her pretty features. "I know baby," I say, dropping down onto my forearms to allow me to be closer to her.

Her hand leaves my thigh and comes between us, her fingers circling over her clit, right above where we connect. She throws her head back at the feeling and moans loudly. As I watch her, I know that in this moment nothing will ever compare to the sounds that she makes. They're my favourite symphony.

I feel her legs attempt to clamp around my elbows and her little whimpers and moans only make me drive into her faster. I give her a few more deeper thrusts before I feel her tense. Her pussy uncontrollably clenches around my dick as her eyes wire shut, hands coming up to grab my face. "God, Harry I'm- fuck, Harry I can't—"

"Shhh, it's okay b-baby, you can let go. I've g-got you. Come for me Ally baby."

I keep my pace as Ally brings my face down to hers to mesh our lips together in a messy kiss. I swallow her moans as she lets go below me, her uncontrollable clenching and sweet moans only bringing me closer to my end as well.

"I love you Harry," she whimpers, her entire body shaking below me. I hum into the kiss before I tug at her bottom lip, grunting into her mouth as I do. "I love y-you too, so much."

I give her a few more sloppy thrusts before I can't hold it in anymore. "A-Ally," I groan, messily moving into her before I freeze. My face hovers over hers as my legs tremble, her hands moving to thread through my hair in comfort. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I chant against her lips, feeling myself let go inside of her. My mind goes blank and I stay fixated on the euphoria coursing through my body, producing a tingling sensation over every inch of me.

Ally shoves my face into her neck as I come, giving me access to bite and suck on her neck however I please. My arms move to thread into the base of her hair as I feel myself spurt inside of her, filling her the way only I can. "I l-love you," I mumble into the skin of her neck, panting as I come back down.

I feel her hands move to run over my shoulders, digging her nails in to mark her territory. "I love you too baby," she whispers, whimpering as I move inside her a few more times before I flop down on top of her.

Only the sound of the rain and our pants can be heard, plus the odd thunder that rumbles in the night sky. I hate the sound of it but I feel comfort knowing that Ally is here with me. It's a childish fear but I just could never kick it.

As we catch our breath, I press messy kisses onto the skin of her neck, leaving my dick inside her like I love to do. "Cockwarming" as Ally told me, "spooning with a twist."

This feels so good, being with her like this. I wish we both didn't have other responsibilities and we could just be with each other like this all day every day.

Her legs wrap around my waist and she groans out softly in my ear as her hands come up to rest in my hair. "I'm so sore." She says, talking about the position we were just in.

I lift my head up to look at her with a concerned look on my face, flickering my eyes over her whole face. "Will y-you be okay? Do you n-need me to go and get something for you?" I begin to shift on top of her and she tightens her hands around me, keeping me in place.

She giggles and leans forward to press a kiss to my cheek, holding me flush against her. "No, I'm completely fine. Totally content with just you." She grins at me. "Are you okay though? Are you sore?"

I never really paid attention to it, but now that I'm letting myself fully relax, I do feel sore. I softly shake my head at her, flashing her a soft smile so as to not worry her. "Only a l-little. I'll be f-fine."

I bury my face back into her neck, letting myself rest completely on top of her as I lay here. I've missed this so much, her warm body pressed bare against mine, my lips brushing against her soft skin, I've missed it all.

"Please don't tell me you have to leave and go study now." She murmurs, making me chuckle into her neck. "Mmmm no, I need to m-make up for lost time with m-my strawberry Ally baby."

Ally hums into my ear, tightening her hold on me. "You have a lot of time to make up for then." I press a kiss into her neck, biting down softly on it as she giggles under me. "I c-can think of more than a f-few ways to do that."

She laughs loudly at this, and I swear I have never heard a sound so beautiful in my whole entire life. It's sweeter than all the times I've kissed her, tasting the strawberry lip gloss on her lips, and it's infinitely more beautiful than every time she's called me Harry baby.

"I say we eat those milkshakes and fries before I have my way with you again. Sounds good, pretty boy?" I lift my head out from her neck to peer down at her. Her cheeks are flushed and she looks freshly fucked, I've missed seeing her like this. "'S gonna be all soggy," I whisper, "might n-not taste the greatest." She gives me one of her pretty little smiles as she cups my cheeks, her thumbs stroking over the apples of it.

"I don't care. You went out of your way to get it, so we're eating it. No ifs, ands, or buts." She laughs, leaning up to kiss the corner of my mouth.

I peer down at her and just think about how I'm the luckiest guy on this planet to have someone as amazing as her, as kind as her, as caring as her, as loving as her. She's just my perfect pretty girl. My strawberry Ally baby.

Lightning lights up her room, allowing me to see more of her pretty features, the big full moon not doing justice. She looks so pretty under the illumination provided to us by the stormy night sky. She always takes my breath away.

"I love you Ally baby," I tell her, stroking my thumb over the top of her head. She brings my face down so our lips meet in a soft, gentle kiss. I've missed her so much these last few weeks, I never want to go that long without her again. "I love you too, pretty boy," she murmurs against my lips. I hum before pressing my lips against hers again, making sure I've tasted every last drop of her strawberry lip gloss.

I pull back slightly to press repeated kisses against her lips as I pull out, little whimpers leaving her lips as I do. "Thunderstorms aren't s-so bad when you're b-by my side." I whisper, fully meaning it as I watch her cheeks flush. She makes me feel so safe, I know no harm would ever come my way as long as she's with me.

I quickly press a kiss to her red cheek before rising up off of her with a groan. There's a subtle ache in my body and especially my ass, but it's a good ache nonetheless. I grab one of her face cloths from the drawer under her bed and use it to clean her up, being as gentle as I can.

"Sorry, s-sorry, sorry," I chant, smoothing my hand over her thigh as I wipe. "What do I do w-with this?" I ask her, grabbing the strap-on as my cheeks flame. Ally laughs and sits up beside where I'm kneeling. "I'll clean it later baby, don't worry. Let me just go pee and then we can feast." She says, kissing my cheek as she quickly throws my sweater on and some shoes before leaving her room.

I drop the strap on onto the ground and slowly get up off the bed, a groan emitting from my mouth as my muscles ache and my ass throbs. I can't believe we did that, but I have no regrets about it. I love trying new things but especially with Ally, she makes it all the more better.

I've got a few clothes here for when I sleep over so I open my designated drawer and grab some boxers and slip them on. Honestly, I'm kind of surprised she even kept them after the way I treated her, I wouldn't have blamed her if she didn't.

I walk over to the desk and take note of the ruined flowers. I wish they were still blooming.

With a shake of my head I grab the now damp bag, taking out the little carrier they put our stuff in. I pull out our milkshakes and fries and bring them over to the bed, spreading our food out onto her nightstand for the two of us.

I didn't know how badly I needed this, how badly I needed her. I've got a killer exam in a few days and I'm pretty sure Ally does too but at this very moment after everything that's happened tonight, I couldn't give less of a fuck. I almost lost the best thing in my entire life. If I really had lost Ally then I have no doubt I would have lost all my motivation for school as well.

The sound of her dorm door opening again has my head whipping over to see none other than Ally walk in. "Hi p-pretty girl whom I love," I whisper with a smile, watching her cheeks go beat red as she messily kicks her shoes off before running over to me, jumping onto me which makes me fall back onto the bed with a laugh.

My arms immediately wrap around her back as she smothers my face in kisses. "I've missed you so fucking much. Never do that to me again Harry or I swear to god I'll—"

"I know baby, I w-won't." I cut her off, smoothing her hair back from her cute little face, "I'm sorry, I'm s-so fucking sorry. I p-promise I won't ever do that again to my pretty girl."

Ally crawls off my lap to grab her soggy fries and milkshake, passing me my own too. "Good," she says, in between her munching of fries, "I love when you turn into my good boy and listen to mommy." She teases, making my cheeks flame. I throw one of my fries at her which she sneakily catches in her mouth, making me scoff and roll my eyes as she just happily gloats.

"I can't believe we waited almost a full year to say 'I love you.'" She laughs, taking a sip of her strawberry milkshake. "We're crazy."

I breathe out a laugh as my head shakes, silently agreeing with her. "We are, b-but I wouldn't change a-anything about us. I love us." I tell her, sipping on my vanilla milkshake.

"I love us too," she says, scooting back to lean against the wall her bed is against. I move over to sit beside her, catching her smirk at my slow and languid movements. As she happily munches away at her fries, she leans her head against my shoulder and cuddles up into my side. I press a kiss onto the top of her head before I lean my cheek against it, peering out at the thunderstorm we're sheltered from.

Much like a thunderstorm, Ally and I's relationship can be scary. It can be primal and unpredictable or loud and chaotic. Much like how rain pours down and feeds life on this earth, Ally's love pours into my heart and feeds my soul. Instead of wanting to run away from the rain, she makes me want to dance in it.

Ally is my own personal thunderstorm and I am at the center of it.

Author's Note: Well that was a rollercoaster......

We hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading! Stay safe and take care of yourselves <3

Until next time!

A & S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.1K 86
Let's just say that Bella and Edward never got married, which means all of the things after they got married never happened. Let's also say that Bell...
10.1K 550 4
Cherry and Harlow reunite in New York, 2011.
1.4M 45.1K 71
Harry appears to be a nice boy. He comes from a good, wealthy family. He's been with his childhood sweetheart forever. He owns a flower shop. Arabell...
3.1M 84.4K 83
He went by Hot Shot, nicknamed for his exceptional ability to repair cars. Molly Pierce, an ambitious girl from the opposite side of town, went a whi...