One Piece Characters Reacts.

By firefist0120

So this is going to be a Fanfic where various characters will react to strawhats Journeys small small parts. More

Part 1
Memes
Part 3
Part 4

Summoned

9.5K 97 51
By firefist0120

The people who will react.

Strawhat Pirates(including carrot kin san and momo)
Heart Pirates- Law and Bepo

Euustass Kid and Killer

White Beard Pirates(including- thatch ace and newgate)

Roger Pirates- Buggy Rayleigh and Shanks will be older.

Marines- Garp Sengoku fujitora akoji and coby.

(A/n- Ik Akoji has left marine but i am not sure who is he working for so i just kept him with marines.)

Warlord- Hancock Mihawk and Doflamingo.

Extras- Katakuri and pudding . Germa 66. Shirahoshi and her family.

The strawhats are who went to toto land are now moving towards wano but suddenly something happens and they fall asleep.

After some time.

Luffy- Where are we?

Luffy looks around and sees a lot of people but out of them 1 person catches his attention a lot.

With sabo

Sabo and vivi were escaping marijose and suddenly felt asleep.

Sabo- What just happened and where am i?

Then he also saw a lot of people and he also saw someone he didn't expected he would see again.

Sabo/Luffy- Ace.

When both of them called his name Ace looked at that direction and saw 2 people running towards him and identified 1 as Luffy but was shocked to see the other man a he and luffy assumed to be dead.

Both luffy and sabo hugged ace and luffy was crying due to happiness to see his brother Alive.

Then Everyone wake up and the marine who were present were ready to fight.

Zay- Hey guys stop fighting. I am zay and I have summoned you all here for watching various moments related to strawhat Pirates. Even though you guys will forget most of the things but I want you guys to enjoy.

Luffy- Really we are watching our adventure.

Zay- I might show you guys a bit of future too.

Roger- So newgate long time no see.

Newgate- Ah Roger seeing you after years.

Ace - Oyaji good to see you . And thanks for loving me and taking care of a devil blood.

Marco -Ace oyaji thatch i am happy to see you but ace you should also talk to your father.

Ace - No marco oyaji is only father.

Luffy- Ace but sabi told me Gold Roger is your father.

Everyone who knew aces hate roger facepalmed while the Crew of Roger was in shock as they saw son of there captain and he is in white beards crew.

Ace- Luffy how many times i have to tell you I hate that man.

Ace completed his sentence but suddenly a beautiful woman came and hugged ace and embraced him and Garp was just happy as he saw rouge was hugging ace.

Ace - Who are you.

Rouge- I am your mother Portgas D Rouge.

Ace- Its really you mom I am so much happy to meet you.

Rouge- You really have grown well.

Luffy- Ace you must be happy to meet your mother .

Luffy said this in a sad tone.

Ace knew who his mother was but luffy didn't even knew about his mothe and dad .

Ace - Luffy i am sure you will meet your mother.

Ace- Mom this is my little brother luffy.

Rouge gives hug to luffy.

Luffy- Huh.

Rouge- Luffy I am also your mother if you are my sons brother.

Luffy juat gave hus bright smile to her. And rouge just felt she is see younger version of Roger.

Dragon- Luffy nice to finally meet you . Sorry i wasn't there for you when you need me most.

Luffy- No problem dad.

Garp- Dragon good to see you but i think you will need some fist of love.

Ace- Shut it old ji ji.

Garp- You little.

Roger just laughed.

Roger- Garp thanks for taking care of him.

Garp- He is my grandson of course i will take care of him.

Garp (with some sadness)- Sorry Roger I wasn't able to save him from dying.

Roger- But i hope this man zay will show me how did my son died.

Sengoku- Your son was being excuted for being your son . But he died a heroic death.

Sengoku gained respect for ace when he saw hkw he didn't care for his life to protect his younger brother.

Zay- So guys i hope you are done meeting.

Hancock- Wait i haven't met my beloved.

Everyone- Who?

Hancock- Where is luffy ?

Luffy- Oh Hancock you are also here.

Hancock- Oh luffy marry me!

Nami- No luffy you will not marry her i am your queen.

Sanji- Nami swan and hancock swan why you want to marry shitty captain.

Pudding- Sanji .

Sanni - Pudding chawn.

Pudding- Sanji i will marry you.

Reiju- After your mother caused all this problem you still wanna marry him.

Pudding- I love him and will join strawhat with him. I hate my mother.

Luffy- Sanji marry her.

Sanji- Thanks shitty captain.

Zay- Well i also should bring future wife of Zoro.

Luffy- Who is zoro gonna marry.

Zay- You guys are gonna meet her soon.

(A/n momo and kinemon also reunite with toko and oden and told them about kaido and alliance. )

Robin- Who is she?

Zay- Her name is kozuki Hiyori.

Oden- My daughter .

Zay- yes.

Zoro- So you are my father in law. Wanna go one on one.

Oden- Lets go.

Zoro- Takes his swords out which shocks oden.

Oden- Are those Wado Ichimonji, Sandai Kitetsu and shui sui.

Zoro- Yes they are.

Oden- No need to fight you are perfect for my son in law if you can handle this 3 swords.

Zay- Well in future zoro will return suisui to land of wano and and will receive your enma.

Oden - ok. But now bring my daughter.

Zay snaps finger and Hiyori  comes.

Sanji just gets angry as Hiyori is also a beauty.

Luffy- your future wife is beautiful zoro.

Suddenly a small voice comes.

Shirahoshi- Luffy sama.

Luffy- yowahoshi.

Shirahoshi- Luffy sama i went out of ocean now i am more stronger.

Luffy- Well that's my friend.

Roger- Is she posaidon.

Robin- She is posiadon.

Roger- Who are you.

Robin- i am archeologist of strawhats and i read your msg on sky island.

Roger- So you brats also went there.

Robin- our captain have befriended posaidon.

Roger- So he may be joy boy.

Robin- Roger san don't reveal it to me. We ourselves will go to laughtale and found about it.

Zay- Ok so everyone is here so will begin with the memories after few mins.

Luffy - So zay who is my wife from future.

Zay- Well you have 2 wives.

Sanji- What shitty captain have 2 wives.

Zoro- Nice luffy.

Ace/Sabo- Nit expected this from lu.

Shanks- Nice Work Anchor.

Rouge notices shanks has only one Arm.

Rouge- Shanks what happened to your arm.

Shanks- Nothing much just gave it for new generation.

Rouge- What do you mean.

Shanks- zay will definitely show how i lost the arm.

Zay- luffy wanna know your wives.

Luffh- yes.

Zay snaps his finger and suddenly Nami and hancock teleport beside luffy.

Luffy- How nami and hancock came here.

Zay- These 2 are your wives.

Hancock- I will marry luffy.

Nami- I will also marry him.

Luffy- Don't fight you 2.

Hancock- Luffy you ok with her being your wife .

Luffy- Of course. Both of you are beautiful.

N/H- Thanks luffy.

Zay- So guys take some rest we will begin our reactions in next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
932K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
230K 9.3K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...