A BEAUTIFUL MESS | KTH FF

By a_goodboy95

y/n's a simple girl, and Taehyung's a rude and arrogant ceo. No, wait, wait wait...... This isn't a ceo and h... More

read it before you read the book.
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapters 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
Epilogue
new book alert!!!

chapter 57

2.7K 145 2
By a_goodboy95

Kang y/n's pov
At the penthouse (9:23 pm)

I still had that gown in my hand, I was confused, I mean ofcourse I have to change but where?

I started to search if I could find any other room, or something, to change this outfit , and suddenly I got a message from Jisoo unnie.

'I know you'll be finding a spare room, y/n, go to near the starecase and bingo , you'll get the room.

Bye, have fun.'

I chuckled at the text, yeah, they sure planned it.

I quickly went to find this said room, and thankfully I got it.

I went in and I changed in the night gown. When I had changed my clothes, I noticed a small yellow note again, it was on the door.

'Climb the stairs!' It reads.

And again I did what the note said.

I climbed the stairs, my hands delicately touching the marvel railings.

At the end of the stairs, there was another note, the same yellow one.

'Three doors to your right.'

I counted the doors.

One....

Two.....

Three.....

And then finally the fourth one.

The door was closed, and when I opened the door, it was magical.

A dim purple light was shining in the room, making it beautiful, there were candles lit up, and there was a heart ,on the ground, made by red rose's patles, with some gape in between, it was mesmerizing.

"Do you like it?"

Damn! That deep, voice, which whispered in my ears, from behind me.

My fiance's voice.

I instantly turned to look at him, he has changed from his previous outfit.

He now was clad into, crisp white shirt which was fully unbuttoned and was showing his beautiful toned upper body. And his legs wore the black office pants, it was the same black as my gown.

I was shocked for a second, but then, "you did this?" I whispered.

"Hm, let's say not just me, but jisoo and hobi hyung annnd Carter helped me."
He informed with a slight smile.

"So, what do you think?" He asked raising a brow .

"Ofcourse I did." I admitted.

"Okay, now come here." He said and led me to the heart which was made of roses.

We stood on the empty space between it, and the lighting changed into a spotlight, which was upon me.

"Taehyung-" I started to say, but he stopped me, by placing his slender index finger on my lips.

Well, it was hot.

"It's my turn to say ,y/n." And after saying that, he went on one knee, holding my hand in his.

"So, Ms. Kang y/n, I never had a chance to tell you that , when I saw you for the first time, I think I fell for you that exact time. The first date we had ,I realized that I don't have to pretend someone I wasn't, and that alone was enough to tell that you were it for me y/n." He paused and then pull out a navy blue velvet box, he opened it and it revealed a beautiful ring.

The ring had a ruby stone surrounded by little-what I assumed were little diamonds. He glanced at the ring before putting it in front of me.

He licked his lips before continuing," I'll admit that you're one of a kind woman, but I'm glad you're my woman. But..... I'll be glad you'll do the houners of being my woman forever, so Ms kang
Y/n, would like to be Mrs. Kim y/n?"

And the question was thrown at me.

I stare at him for a solid minute.

He beginning to become nervous.

"Baby, your supposed to answer. And my knees are hurt-."

"Yes, yes, yes!" After hearing the H-word I instantly answered him.

Oh god, I'm already the worst fiance.

"Oh, thank fuck." He mumbled, before shaking his head with a soft smile. And he finally slides the ring on my finger. The band was also made of the string of same little diamonds.

He stood up and then gently kissed me on my lips, a kiss to seal our promise , that we'll be wedded soon.

But before I have to tell him, what he deserves to know.

This time I took his hands in mine and gaze in his eyes.

"Taehyung I....I have to tell you something. " I stated, he simply nodded.

"I...I'm pregnant, tae." And finally I dropped the bomb.

He didn't said anything, his eyes were dancing between my eyes and and my belly.

"Tae, say something. " I touched his cupped his cheek, with one hand.

"You....oh my goodness, we're going to be parents, y/n." He whispered, still looking at my belly.

I chuckled now my eyes were teary.

He kissed me, out of happiness. "God,
Y/n, you don't know, how happy I'm right now, oh fuck." He again kissed me.

But soon the kiss heated, it changed in a make-out.

"You're looking sexy y/n." He whispered in my ears, sending shivers down my spine.

I smirked at him, as he pulled away and now was eyeing me with a longing smile.

Things are going to be a bit steamy 🔥

I slided the straps of my gown down to my shoulder and then soon it made a pool around my feet.

My eyes never left his, nor his eyes left mine.

I knew something was going to happen like this, and i honestly wanted it to happen. So, knowingly I left my both undergarments.

"What do you want, y/n?" He asked and sensually crossed his arms on his chest.

"I want you to have me, taehyung. In any way you want. " I whispered seductively.

"Oh, yeah."

"Yeah."

He again came to kiss me, but I pushed him down on his knees in front of me, or well.

He was now directly facing my womanhood.

"Your starters, darling. " I let my hands roam, in his dark head.

Hmm, imagine having the most handsome man on this earth, kneeling in front of your vagina to eat you out, yum!

🕦🕦🕦🕦🕦🇰🇷🕦🕦🕦🕦🕦

After God knows how many rounds of giving pleasure to each others, and the sex we did, we laid in the bed after we had shower .

Um, yeah, only shower.

We were cuddling, his head resting in between my breasts, and needless to say we both didn't wore any clothes.

I was again roaming my hands in his now semi wet hairs.

He was physically with me there ,but mentally? Nope.

"Taehyung ,are you thinking something ?" I asked.

"Uh....y/n, me and the boys are going to Vietnam. " he whispered.

"Hmm? For what?"

He sighed. "Actually, jungkook told us, this morning that he had traced bogum's hiding place, and now we all have to go there, so that we can catch him, on the right time."he explained.

I nodded my head, gulping all the information.

"It's okay, that's also your work,though."

"Thanks ,baby."

"So, which time your going to take your flight?" I asked worried.

He laughed.

"What?"

"We're going in my private jet."

"Oh."

"Yeah, and we're taking Lisa and Lily with us ,too."

"Why?"

"Her parents wants her back in Thailand, she'll be there for how may days she wants." He informed.

"Okay, so what time?" I again asked him.

"Um....maybe 8:30 in the morning. "

"Okay, I'll make breakfast for y'all. " I announced excitedly.

"Why? You don't have to." He protested.

"Oh, com'on Kim taehyung, I'm making y'all breakfast, or nothing then I'll make the ramen, now say okay." I demanded.

He kissed my nose then finally said okay.

"Now sleep, or else your beautiful face will look ugly in the morning. " I teased him, and then in instant he was hovering over me, my wrists in his on hand and other was ready......

"Your not gonna do ,what I'm assuming your gonna do. Right?"

He only smirked.

"Not, if you'll say Mr Kim Taehyung is the most handsome man on this face of earth. "

I gaped at him. "Not in this lifetime-"

And he started to tickling my sides, and I started to trash around.

"Okay! Mr Kim Taehyung is the most handsome man on this face of earth."

"Here, I said it, happy?"

"The happiest. "

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 443 9
Kim Taehyung, the CEO of Kim enterprise, is very short tempered person. He doesn't like the people who aren't punctual. He doesn't show his soft side...
10.5K 729 16
It's a story about a young ambitious man who wants everything perfect in his life, he is none other than Kim Taehyung. He can't tolerate a single imp...
34.2K 2.2K 54
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
27.7K 1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...