His Name

By sordidd

Rowena "Roe" Santiago did her best to know the name of her crush. But the day after he said his name to her... More

His Name
Chapter 2: Her Way
Chapter 3: Lucky Day
Chapter 4: Gone
Chapter 5: Realization
Chapter 6: Monsters

Chapter 1: Name

4 2 0
By sordidd

Rowena "Roe" Santiago did everything she can to get the attention of her soon-to-be nurse crush; including staying in the university library where the man she likes is always reading a book -- minding his own business. Getting his name is such a pain in the ass but Roe swore to herself that she would never give up until she has the name of the man responsible of her fluttering heart and mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 680 36
Now you gotta ask yourself. What would it be like to find out that the people you love and would die for, turn out to be self centered assholes who w...
73.5K 2.8K 200
"..." Kushida. Oh, She realised that even Ichinose Honami, cut her off like a lizard's tale, not that important. Just like that straight girl, Horik...
30.8K 4.3K 64
๐Ÿพ๏ธ Caractors เท€เท™เถฑ เท€เท™เถฑเถธ introduce เถšเถปเถฑเทŠเถฑเท™ เถฑเถธเทŠ เถฑเท‘.. ๐Ÿ”ž เถšเทœเถงเทƒเทŠ เทƒเท„เท’เถญ เถฑเท’เทƒเท เถšเทเถธเถญเท’ เถ…เถบ เท€เท’เถญเถปเถšเทŠ เถšเท’เถบเท€เถฑเทŠเถฑ เท„เทœเถณเทš. Daily Updates เถฑเถธเทŠ เถฏเท™เถฑเทŠเถฑ เถถเทเถปเท’ เท€เทšเท€เท’.. เถดเท”เท…เท”เท€เถฑเทŠ เถ‰เถšเทŠเถธเถฑเถง...
48.4K 2K 16
Book 2 of the ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–š๐–‡ series {Duology} ๐–ค“ ๐•พ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐–’๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐–ž๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–‡๐–”๐–“๐–Š๐–˜. ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š๐–ž ๐–‡๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐–•๐–†๏ฟฝ...