Kirishima x Black reader *Ok...

By ReadtoPlead

This is the continuation of my story. *Ok, Sharkboy* I kind of suggest you reading the other one before this... More

Y/n details
Really?
Alike
🍋LEMON🍋
Hawks
Not Alive
Writers Block
Opposite
Fake
Fuck you
New character
Other character's
Who?
Plan
Makes no sense
Arrested
Fight
The hell?
1k reads
Trigger Run
Relax
Nah
Sorry-Not a chapter
Ok
Headless
Doing this again
Fortune
Dreams come true
My fortune
Let me out
Not Real
Seeing
Confused
Content
Switch
One Last Time

Back

3K 53 186
By ReadtoPlead

Y/n POV

It was the end of summer and it was the final end of all that MESS last year that I didn't cause. I was walking back to school with the regular gang. (Mina, Kaminari, Kiri, Sero, and Bakugo.)

I said, "Alright, I got y'all. This year we won't have to deal with anything BUT missions."

Kaminari said, "Yeah, right. You're gonna end up in something, Y/n."

I said, "NO, I WONT! Watch me, I'm going to be trouble-free. Right, Kiri?"

Kirishima said, "Yeah, I think we can accomplish tha-"

I heard a stranger say, "HELPPP! PLEASE!"

I scratched my head and turned the other way.

~The pro heroes got it. The pro heroes got it. The pro heroes-~

I said, "AYO I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!"

I heard everybody said, "Y/n." I went to see where the noise was coming from. I saw this winged, weird looking person.

~Why do quirks make people look like that?😟~

The winged person was holding a child, ready to kidnap them. I made some blue wings and flew over there. I caught the child and said, "THANK YA!" I thought he was going to give up but he flew after me. I started to fly away and I dropped the child in Bakugo's arms.

I said, "TAKE IT!"

(I know y'all wanna sing: "Take it, take it, take it. This ass phat it aint basic💁🏾‍♀️)

Bakugo held the child saying, "THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS!?!"

I ignored him and started aiming my fire at the winged person. He was very good at dodging. I saw Pro hero Hawks and decided to get his attention.

"PRO HERO HAWKS!" I yelled. He was talking to his fan girls. He looked up and gave me a thumbs up.

~Nigga, you see this villian behind me.~

He then glanced again and noticed the villian. He went up and used his feathers. The feathers simply stopped the villian from moving and pinned him to a wall.

I said, "Thank ya."

Hawks did a wink and thumbs up and said, "No problem."

I went back down to my friends and I said, "Alright, no more trouble for real." I looked at Kirishima and smiled but he still looked like he didn't believe me. I frowned immediately.

He said, "Im kidding, Princess! I'm sure we have nothing to worry about anymore." He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

~EEEK he still does that.~

Bakugo had put the kid down and I bent down. I said, "Are you ok?"

He said, "Yeah! Thank you!" He started to look at all of us.

He started clapping and laughing. "YOU GUYS ARE RED RIOT, CHARGEBOLT, PINKY, CELLOPHANE, AND UR THAT GUY WHO ALWAYS LOOK ANGRY! Aren't you immortal Afire?"

I nodded and Kaminari said, "It seems your a fan, huh?" I knew this kid boosted Kaminari's ego. Bakugo acted like he was unbothered.

I saw a woman come up to us and snatch her sons hand. She said, "Are you ok? Did she do anything to you?"

I was confused and fixed up my face. He said, "No, mommy. She saved me! The hero immortal-"

She said, "That woman is dangerous. I told you she was that villians daughter." She glared me.

Kirishima said, "Hey, she saved your sons life. The least you can do is appreciate it."

Kaminari said, "The pro heroes weren't going to make it in time so your son could have just got kidnapped." He did a little sassy pose.

The woman looked a bit guilty but fixed her face. She said, "Fine. Thank you." She walked off with her son.

After she was gone. Kirishima said, "Sorry you had to hear that, Y/n."

I said, "Its fine." We started walking again and I was a bit quiet. Do people really just call me, "The villians daughter"? They think im dangerous? Why would I-

I felt Kirishima take my hand and squeeze it. I looked at him and smiled. He looked at me and did a reassuring smile back.

We actually got to school on time and Uraraka and Momo came to me, hugging me. We squealed like little girls. 

I said, "Hey girlies!"

Uraraka said, "I missed you, Y/n!"

I said, "Missed ya too!" I grabbed Kirishima's hand because I was about to walk with the girls and I didnt really want him to leave my side.

At class:

I sat down in the seat I used to sit in. Nothing changed that much at U.A except the security. After last year, we took a long break and came back in. Kirishima even was assigned to a secret mission. He worked with Fatgum and he worked with...I think his name is Tamaki. I was proud of him when he saved a little girl. Her name was Eri.

I was kind of upset that I wasn't assigned that mission and Kirishima was busy most the time but we hung out eventually.

We were learning about different things and we were going to be working with different heroes in a bit. As long as I didnt get Endeavor again, I was fine.

AfterSchool:

We walked back to our dorms so we could put back our original stuff in it. I started to unpack and my bed was still in the same position. I never had the energy to move it.

I started to put up my pictures of Adrien, Kamiel, family, and some photos I took of my friends here. I looked at them and noticed I dont have a single picture with Kirishima.

~Damn.~

I turned to see my door opening. Kirishima went through it. He came up to me, wrapped his hands around my waist, and laid his head on my shoulder.

He said, "You ok? From that incident earlier?"

I said, "Yeah, it's fine. A lot of people think the opposite, anyways."

We stood there in silence for a moment. His embrace felt nice. He looked at my dresser. He said, "Wow, we really don't have a picture together."

I said, "Thats what I said! But if you don't have pictures together that just means you have a lot of fun together."

He kissed my cheek and said, "Yeah, we always have fun but I also want a picture with you soooo."

He went out of the room which left me a bit confused. He came back a few minutes later with a...insta camera? It was red and looked kinda cool.

I said, "When did you get a insta camera? Does it work?"

He shrugged and pull the lens thing out. It started to flash green and he said, "Yep! You ready?"

I nodded and we sat on my bed. He left his lips on my cheek and pressed the button. The photo came out and he laid it on the desk near my bed.

I said, "Is it gonna show?"

He said, "Gotta give it a moment. Wanna take more?"

I was a bit excited to use it. I nodded and I took the camera. I really wanted to press the button. We took a picture of us kissing, laying down, and some silly faces. We stopped after awhile.

I was just looking at the camera. It was really cool.

Kirishima POV

I really hope I made Y/n feel better about that woman. She may seem confident but some words can really ruin your day. Im glad we took pictures though. It was really fun but the way she was looking at the camera was pretty funny.

It was like she was a alien looking at an unknown device. I started to laugh. I felt a flash and noticed she took a picture of me.

She said, "Thats what you get for laughing at me. This thing is so-" she clicked the button but no photo/film came out.

"Wow, it doesn't have any more film for it."

I walked over and said, "Its fine, we can just buy some more." I looked at the picture she took of me.

She said, "Well, thank you for this, Sharkboy. This actually made me feel better." She put her hand on the opposite side of my cheek to bring me down/up (depending if your taller or shorter than him) She kissed me and went over to her stuff.

I was blushing. This girl is really perfect. I wish I had some way to just express that to her...but I don't have any idea what.

I asked her, "You need help some of the stuff?"

She said, "No, I got it. By the way, I have to go somewhere, later."

I said, "Where?"

She replied, "I want to visit Adriens grave. I haven't been there in a while."

"Do you want me to drive you or something?"

She shook her head no. "I like talking to him alone." I sat down while she finished unpacking her clothes and fixing up decorations.

She flopped on the bed next to me and got comfortable. She said, "wake me up in like 2hrs."

I said, "Like that's gonna work."

She lightly hit my arm and started to fall asleep.

Y/n POV

~2hrs later~

I was in the middle of a hallway and I saw that woman again. I said, "what the hell are you doing here?"

She yelled, "You're just like your father!"

I said, "No-"

Adrien appeared and Kamiel. They started pointing at me. They started yelling and saying I'm just like him. I was crowded by a bunch of blurry people screaming at me. I back up and bumped into something or someone. I looked back and it was my father.

He said, "Now, you're just like me."

My eyes shot open to Kirishima shaking me. I was feeling very hot and burned up like my quirk was activating or something.

Kirishima said, "Y/n, you ok? Your hands are shaking." He touched them. I didn't respond, I didn't want to.

He said, "You had a nightmare or something?" He just held out his arms. I laid down on his chest and he rubbed my back.

~Alright, I'm feeling a bit better like I can do some shit😍~

After a few more minutes. I completely calmed down. I looked up and he said, "You better?"

I nodded and smiled. I said, "Thank ya, sharkboy." I kissed his cheek and got up.

"I feel like a bad bitch now." I started to get dressed to go out.

He laid there and said, "Yes, the bad bitch who gets boosted by back rubs."

I glared at him and threw one of my shoes. He dodged it and smiled at me.
(I'm sorry for this picture 💀)

I said, "Bye, Kirishima. I'll be back."

I started to walk out the door. He said, "Love you!"

I said, "Love you too!" And walked out.

I walked to the store first to get some flowers. I purchased the flowers and went to the graveyard.

I went to Adriens grave and sat down the flowers I got him. I sat down next to his grave and I said, "Hey, so uh, there was this sour bitch, right? She called me All for ones daughter and dangerous. I mean obviously I'm not like that but damn! Like shit- ima let the child get kidnapped next-"

I heard some footsteps. I turned around. It was a dark skinned guy with an afro. He was standing a few steps behind me. I said, "um..."

He said, "Hi, im Adriens friend, James."

I said, "James? I've never heard of you before." I looked at him up and down. Adrien doesn't hangout with people like that nor did he want friends.

James said, "Yeah, we used to play basketball together."

I stood up and looked in James eyes. They were kind of golden like. I took out my fire. "Toga, you really gotta stop doing this shit."

She started smiling in her man form. She said, "Hi, Y/n."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.6K 40
Oh, you were the best. Goofy. Nice. Sassy. Bold. You were so bold that you wanted to boldly catch a shark boy ;) First story. lets get into it.
35.9K 859 18
You're a new student in Class 1-A, one who quickly becomes closer to Kirishima. From friends to best friends to a couple, Kirishima is always there f...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
2.5M 106K 52
"You look good wearing my last name." My jaw slacks open and the bell rings then, him smiling a lopsided grin before grabbing his bag and strutting o...