⚠️{Our Home || Gravity Falls}...

By SolarStar_Eclipse

{Book 2} {Season 2} ..-. .. -. -.. Being the son of an inter-dimensional space demon sure is interesting isn'... More

☁️Ta-da!☁️
⚠️Scary-oke⚠️
Scary-oke{Part.2}
Scary-oke{Part.3}
Scary-oke{Part.4}
Scary-oke{Part.5}
⚠️Into the Bunker⚠️
Into the Bunker{Part.2}
Into the Bunker{Part.3}
Into the Bunker{Part.4}
⚠️The Golf War⚠️
The Golf War{Part.2}
The Golf War{Part.4}
⚠️Sock Opera⚠️
Sock Opera{Part.2}
Sock Opera{Part.3}
Sock Opera{Part.4}
Sock Opera{Part.5}
⚠️Soos and the Real Girl⚠️
Soos and the Real Girl{Part.2}
Soos and the Real Girl{Part.3}
Soos and the Real Girl{Part.4}
Soos and the Real Girl{Part.5}
💖💙💛Thank you💛💙💖
⚠️Little Gift Shop of Horrors⚠️
Little Gift Shop of Horror{Part.2}
Little Gift Shop of Horror{Part.3}
Little Gift Shop of Horror{Part.4}
⚠️Society of the Blind Eye⚠️
Society of the Blind Eye{Part.2}
Society of the Blind Eye{Part.3}
Society of the Blind Eye{Part.4}
⚠️Blendin's Game⚠️
Blendin's Game{Part.2}
Blendin's Game{Part.3}
Blendin's Game{Part.4}
Blendin's Game{Part.5}
✨{QnA}✨
⚠️The Love God⚠️
Love God{Part.2}
Love God{Part.3}
Love God{Part.4}
Love God{Part.5}
✨{QnA.2}✨
⚠️Northwest Mansion Mystery⚠️
Northwest Mansion Mystery{Part.2}
Northwest Mansion Mystery{Part.3}
Northwest Mansion Mystery{Part.4}
Eh...
⚠️Not What He Seems⚠️
Not What He Seems{Part.2}
Not What He Seems{Part.3}
Not What He Seems{Part.4}
Any Questions
✨{QnA.3}✨
⚠️A Tale of Two Stans⚠️
A Tale of Two Stans{Part.2}
⚠️Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons⚠️
Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons{Part.2}
Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons{Part.3}
Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons{Part.4}
⚠️Long Gone Memories⚠️
Long Gone Memories{Part.2}
Long Gone Memories{Part.3}
Long Gone Memories{Part.4}
⚠️The Stanchurian Candidate⚠️
The Stanchurian Candidate{Part. 2}
The Stanchurian Candidate{Part. 3}
⚠️The Last Mabelcorn⚠️
The Last Mabelcorn{Part.2}
The Last Mabelcorn{Part.3}
The Last Mabelcorn{Part.4}
The Last Mabelcorn{Part.5}
⚠️Roadside Attraction⚠️
Roadside Attraction{Part.2}
Roadside Attraction{Part.3}
Roadside Attraction{Part.4}
🍁Something extra🍁
🍁Something Extra🍁Pt.2
⚠️The Mystery Trio vs. The Future⚠️
The Mystery Trio vs. The Future{Pt.2}
⚠️Weirdmageddon⚠️
Weirdmageddon{Pt.2}
Weirdmageddon{Pt.3}
⚠️ Weirdmageddon2: Escape From Reality⚠️
Weirdmageddon2: Escape From Reality{Pt.2}
✴️Fun Facts✴️
⚠️Weirdmageddon3: Take Back The Falls⚠️
Weirdmageddon3: Take Back The Falls{Pt.2}
Any More Questions?
✨{QnA.4}✨
Weirdmageddon3: Take Back The Falls{Pt.3}
Weirdmageddon3: Take Back The Falls{Pt.4}
『𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕. . .』
[Extra]

The Golf War{Part.3}

2.1K 95 69
By SolarStar_Eclipse

⚠️〰️〰️〰️〰️⚠️
"Why not! I'd finally have a good reason to blow someone's house up!"

~[Y/N]
⚠️〰️〰️〰️〰️⚠️

___________________________

⚠️{Pacifica's POV}

Preston: "Pacifica, darling, we have a party to go to. We'll just read about your victory in the paper..."

I step out of the car and taking a deep breath before snapping my fingers.

Pacifica: "Sergei!" Sergei climbs out of the trunk and gets the luggage.

Preston: "Oh, and whatever happens, just remember one thing. You're a Northwest. Don't lose...." He slams the door and the car drives away.

Pacifica: "How much you wanna bet they're no-shows...?" I question as entered the park.

⚠️{No one's POV}⚠️

A succession of lights flashes on, revealing the Mystery trio.

Mabel: "Looking for someone...?"

Pacifica: "Waiting in the dark, not creepy at all. Seriously though, I don't know why you bothered to come. Unless you've got something up your sleeve..."

Mabel: "Oh, I guess you could say we've got a little something, right, right...?" A Lilliputtian pops out of her sleeve and she shoves it back in it before she laughs nervously along with Dipper.

Sergei: "Eighteen holes. Standard rules. Winner lives in glory, loser wallows in eternal shame. On your mark, get set, mini-golf!"

At the cowboy hole. Pacifica putts and the Lilliputtians block her ball with a covered wagon. Mabel putts and the cowboys raise the grass to move her ball towards the hole.

A cowboy shoots the ball, it goes in and Mabel gives a thumbs-up. The cowboys return the gesture before turning to mock the pirates.

At the pirate hole, Mabel putts and the pirates shoot her ball out of a cannon into the hole.

Pacifica: "Out of my way!" She putts and her ball shoots out the front and lands in her mouth.

Pacifica: "Are you serious?!"

The pirates cheer as they open a can of root beer and raise their flag.

At the miner hole. Mabel putts, and the ball goes down into the mine.

[Y/N]: "Haha! Miner hole!"

Dipper: "I wonder what cute, silly things are going on down there..."

~~~~

The ball rolls down a chute and two miners prepare to cart it into the mine.

Prospector Lilliputtian: "Stop! You can't go in there! There's been a gas leak! Anyone who goes in there will DIE!!"

The crowd of miners look mortified, and soon part as Big Henry approaches.

Big Henry: I'll take it...."

Polly: "Noooo!" They run up to Big Henry.

Polly: "...don't go, Big Henry! We need you!"

Big Henry: "Go home, Polly..." He tells her and pushes the cart into the mine, leaving the others staring after him.

Sweating and breathing heavily, he trudges on through the seeping gas.

~~~~

Outside, Mabel and Pacifica were waiting silently for the ball to reemerge; with Pacifica checking her watch occasionally.

~~~~

Back in the mines, Big Henry slaps himself.

Big Henry: "Come on, Big Henry. You can do this...." He reaches the end of the track and, struggling, pushes the button to send up the ball.

He collapses beside the track, gasping, and pulls out a picture of him and Polly. His eyes fill with tears as he smiles, and with a groan he stops moving with dead silence.

~~~~

The ball rolls out of the mine and into the hole.

Pacifica: "What?!" She throws her club, which Sergei catches.

Pacifica: "Sergei! Soda! Now!" She shouts as she left, with Sergei following in pursuit.

As they're gone, Mabel lifts the lid of the mine hole.

Mabel: "Okay, guys? That was bedonkulous!"

Dipper: "Hey, little hi-fives everyone, little hi-fives all around." He high-fives the miners with his finger, along with complimenting them.

Mabel: "I don't wanna call it out early, but I think the miners might have one of these in their future!" She points to sticker and the miners cheer.

~~~~

Looking at them through a tiny telescope from the windmill, was Franz.

Franz: "Are you kidding me?! After everything we've worked for...?"

Dutch Lilliputtian: "Calm yourself, Franz. There may be another way to win the hugeling's favor. Knock on wood...." They knock on their clogs.

~~~~

Pacifica was busy sitting on a nearby bench, while Sergei gets her a Pitt cola from the vending machine.

Pacifica: "There's something going on, Sergei. I can feel it..."

Sergei: "Maybe they have little people who control where the balls go..."

Pacifica: "Hoo, we gotta get you English lessons. I mean, think about it. I'm globally ranked. It's ridiculous that she's beating me...."

A tiny figure darts behind a bush, which went unnoticed by the two. Pacifica drinks the soda and spits out a pit.

Pacifica: "Ugh, Pitt Cola! I always forget about the pit. Get me a different one, Sergei...."

A tiny hand taps her shoulder and she is grabbed and dragged into the bush.

Sergei: "This is bad..."

~~~~

The trio were now tallying up the scores.

Dipper: "I can't wait to see the look on Pacifica's face when we win. I'm thinking it'll be like 'ugh'..." He makes face and [Y/N] begins to hysterically laugh.

He does it again giggles when he sees that [Y/N] wouldn't stop laughing.

Mabel: "Guys, is it bad that I feel good about her feeling bad...?"

Dipper: "Ah, just enjoy your victory, Mabel...."

[Y/N]: "Yeah, Patricia will be fine..."

They then hear a scream and turn to see Pacifica tied in front of the windmill by the Dutch Lilliputtians.

Pacifica: "What's going on here? Let me go!"

[Y/N]: "Yep, she's fine..." He said as the twins scream and the Lilliputtian peeps out of Mabel's sleeve and lets out a scream as well.

Lilliputtian: "What'd I miss...?"

Pacifica: "Let me go, you creeps!"

Franz: "Welcome you three, welcome! I can tell you're loving this, right, right? No...?"

[Y/N]: "Yes...!" He screams and Dipper elbows him.

Mabel: "What are you guys doing...?"

Dipper: "This wasn't part of the deal, tiny Dutchman!"

Franz: "Okay, so we saw you were favoring the miners, and we figured, what's better than beating Pacifica...?" He blows a raspberry.

Franz: "Killing her, right...?"

Pacifica: "As if! I'm calling my parents. Where's my phone...?"

The Lilliputtians have taken it and are sending the message 'U R DUMM!' to someone named Tiffany.

Lilliputtian: "Hehe, send..."

Pacifica: "Hey, hey!"

Franz: "So how about it, hugeling? Who's da best now...?"

Lead Pirate Lilliputtian: "Not so fast land lubbers!" The pirates reveal that they have captured Sergei.

Lead Pirate Lilliputtian: "If you're going to play dirty, so are we. Now give us the sticker, or he walks the plank!"

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 161 9
Winfer has been very lonely lately, he was not normal. His head was burning with all the problems he has. No more mom, no more dad, nobody wants to...
7.3K 162 46
Can you be friends with yourself? After the accident Danny Fenton is split in two: His memories die and are reborn in the form of Phantom, an inverte...
6.1K 158 10
You've been together with Tigerstar for moons now. You have a loving family. Two kits that you found in the forest. You want more kits and Tigerstar...
858K 23.2K 31
"For the last time Alastor, stop teleport me whenever you like when I'm trying to enjoy my day!" "Oh but honey, I know you love it!" 'Fox' or his re...