๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“...

Por XOCHOIXO

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’ โŽข โ Off with their head! โž โ Harvey, have you always had those golden little... Mรกs

๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐„๐๐ƒ๐€๐๐“๐’ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. rotten to the core
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. the plan
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. auradon
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. the wand
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. goodness class
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. fairy godmother's daughter
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. mulan's daughter
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. new information
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. the love-spell
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. did i mention?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. if only
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. video chat
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. anti love-spell
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. family day
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. set it off!
๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐„๐๐ƒ๐€๐๐“๐’ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ways to be wicked
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. the truth gummy
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. what's my name?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. the date
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. home evil home
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. harry hook
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. chillin' like a villain
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. don't you love me?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. losing, not an option
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. space between
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. a talk with a lion
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. it's going down
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. girl talk
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. you and me
๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐„๐๐ƒ๐€๐๐“๐’ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. good to be bad
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. the engagement
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. hades
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. queen of mean
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. to keep auradon safe
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. audrey?!
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. do what you gotta do
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. teaming up
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. night falls
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. one kiss
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. my once upon a time
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. the final battle
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. can you wake her?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. break this down
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“. do you ever miss them?
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. life in auradon

2.4K 73 1
Por XOCHOIXO

━━━━˚❤👑🃏⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝟮

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Harvey was now standing on a platform as Evie was fitting his suit while Mal was sitting on Evie's bed, doing her homework.

"Ugh," Harvey groaned as Evie pulled his shoulder's forward, "Oh!" Harvey exclaimed as Evie buttoned up the suit, "Ok, Evie this suit is way too tight, I cannot breathe."

"Well," Evie smiled, "You can breathe after the Cotillion."

"Well, I sincerely doubt that," Harvey complained, "I have at least 20 events right after it and I can't even remember what a single one of them is."

"Calm down Harv, Ben can help you through it so, you don't have to worry about anything," Mal told Harvey, looking up from her homework. Harvey nodded with a small smile.

Harvey glanced at his red leather jacket, "Mal, Evie?"

"Hm?" Evie and Mal said.

"Do you two ever think about what we'd be doing if we'd been back on the isle right now?" Harvey asked the two. Mal and Evie let out a laugh.

"That's funny," Evie said sarcastically as Mal opened the TV, "Uh, look who's on TV."

Harvey sat on Mal's bed as Evie and Mal stood a little closer to the TV.

"As the Royal Couple continues the tour of the Kingdom," The reporter in the TV said, "They dined with Aladdin and Jasmine," The TV showed Harvey and Ben dining with Aladdin and Jasmine, "Six months ago, no one thought King Ben and his boyfriend from the wrong side of the bridge would last," The reporter continued.

Harvey scoffed, "Yeah, no kidding."

"Harvey has been counting down the days until the Royal Cotillion," The reporter said. Suddenly, Harvey gasped as he ran to the side of Mal's bed and pulled out his spell book from his bag, "When he will officially become a Gentlemen of the Court."

Harvey flipped through the pages in his spell book and got to the page he needed to be, "Read it fast at lighting speed, remember everything I need," Harvey read before he picked up a book and began to scan it. The two Vks shared a look before sighing.

"We know Harvey's secret to fitting in," Evie said as she walked over to Harvey.

"And we know Ben wouldn't like it one bit," Mal said as she sat on Evie's bed looking at the son of Queen of Hearts, "Haven't you guys had enough secrets between the two of you?"

"Come guys, you remember what I was like before I started using my spell book. I was a complete disaster," Harvey told Evie and Mal, "Not to mention, I accidentally put a dragon spell on me, which made me even more of a disaster," Harvey quickly added before going back to scan the book.

"Well, personally, as your best friends, we strongly believe that this spell book, it belongs in the museum along with my mirror and Mal's spell book," Evie told Harvey as she grabbed his spell book from his lap. Harvey glared at Evie and Mal with a pout.

"Don't give us the face. Put the pout away. Mhm. You know, we're right," Mal said to Harvey.

Harvey sighed, "You two don't ever miss just running wild and just...breaking all the rules."

"Like stealing and lying and fighting," Evie asked.

"Yeah," Harvey exclaimed.

"No!" Evie and Mal exclaimed.

"What?" Harvey asked in disbelief.

"Why would we?" Evie asked Harvey, "Harv, come here," Evie pulled Harvey from the bed, "Look at where we are. We're in Auradon, and we're Auradon people now," Evie continued as she, Mal and Harvey stood in front of the TV.

"Since Harvey revealed his love of strawberries, he has received hundreds of carts from admirers. Here he is, enjoying a cozy bite," The reporter said as it showed Ben feeding Harvey a strawberry. Evie squealed and hugged Harvey on the side.

"See this is the land of opportunities. We can be whatever we want to be here," Mal told Harvey.

"So, please, let's just leave the past in the past, okay?" Evie added, "And besides, I mean, look at these shoes, look at them!" Evie exclaimed as she picked up a pair of shoes.

"Mm, severe," Harvey and Mal said in unison.

❤🃏

The Vks were now walking through the campus. As they were walking some girls were waving at Jay.

"Hey, Jay," A girl said as Jay walked past her.

"Hey," Jay replied.

"Jay," A girl giggled.

"Why do you torture them?" Carlos asked Jay as he lightly hit Jay's arm, "Just pick someone to go to Cotillion with already."

"I'm going solo," Jay said, proudly, "That way, I can dance with all of them."

"Ah, you're the expert," Carlos lightly chuckled before looking at Jay, "Um, Jay. If you were gonna ask someone, what's the best way to go?"

"Listen, all you gotta do..." Jay paused as Carlos nodded, listening in, "...is look like me."

"Oh, ha, ha," Carlos sarcastically laughed.

"Harvey..." Jane said as she walked up to the Vks.

"Hey, Jane," Carlos said, nervously.

"Hey," Jane smiled.

"I was wondering...Uh..." Carlos looked at Jay for support, then looked back at Jane, "If you liked the carrot cake...last night?"

"I had the pumpkin pie," Jane told Carlos.

"Oh. Cool. Uh, uh..." Carlos stuttered.

Jay grabbed Carlos by Carlos' shoulders, "Smooth," He pulled Carlos away.

Evie and Mal walked forward as Lonnie came and stood beside Jane.

"I have an opening for a dress fitting at 3:00, who wants it?" Evie asked.

"Me!" Lonnie exclaimed before Jane could say anything, "Sorry."

"Great, I'll take you later," Evie told Jane before going to talk with Lonnie, dragging Mal with her.

Harvey looked up from the ground, since he was zoned out, to see Jane in front of him.

"Harvey," Jane said, "I hate to keep on bugging you, but the decorating committee needs more answers. So, as much as I hate to...um, you know...um."

"Bug me," Harvey finished for Jane.

"Right," Jane said.

"Yeah, Jane, I would love to but I just have to get to class," Harvey tried to walk away but Jane stopped him.

"You know, just nod if you like it," Jane told him.

"Ok," Harvey answered.

"Chair swags. Entry banner. Twinkle lights. Napkin design. Table bunting and you still haven't picked the party favors yet," Jane said as she showed him the options on the tablet.

"Honestly, Jane, whatever-" Harvey started but Jane cut her off.

"There are key chains, pen toppers," Jane continued, "I kind of love the pen toppers, but I-" Jane cut herself off when Harvey's eyes flashed red.

Harvey closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before opening his eyes, looked at Jane with a fake smile, "I say pen toppers."

"Yeah?" Jane asked, causing Harvey to nod with a smile, "You won't regret it."

Then, Evie, Mal, and Lonnie walked back over to Harvey and Jane.

"I can hardly wait to see what your wedding will look like," Lonnie told Harvey.

"Yeah, me too," Harvey said before realizing what Lonnie said, "Wait, what?"

"The Royal Cotillion is like an engagement to be engaged to be engaged," Jane informed Harvey.

Mal and Evie sighed dreamily, "I knew it!"

"Well, everyone knows it," Lonnie said.

"Well, I didn't know it," Harvey exclaimed, "How come nobody told me that? Is my entire life just planned out right in front of me?" Harvey asked the girls as Ben walked up behind Harvey.

"Hi, Harvey," Ben said to Harvey as he put his arm around Harvey's shoulder.

"Hi, Ben," The girls said in unison with grins, earning a glare from Harvey and a smile from Ben.

Harvey stood there lost in thought before he snapped out of his thoughts when Ben said, "Uh, see you later."

Harvey looked up, "Okay," He said with a nod before walking after Mal and Evie.

❤🃏

After class, Harvey quickly ran to his locker and opened it.

"Hey, Harvey," Ben said as he leaned on a locker next to Harvey's locker.

"Hey, yeah," Harvey nervously laughed.

"I have a little surprise for you," Ben told Harvey.

"Again?" Harvey exclaimed, "Wow, that's like everyday, now."

"Well, every other day," Ben corrected, "The even days because you're even more perfect than I thought."

"That is me. I am perfect," Harvey said with a fake smile.

"Come on, let me spoil you," Ben leaned closer to Harvey, "I mean, you didn't have a locker on the Isle."

"We managed," Harvey said with a smirk.

"Hey, didn't you donate that to the museum?" Ben asked as he saw the spell book in Harvey's locker causing, Harvey to close his locker.

"Is that still in there?" Harvey asked before running his fingers through Ben's hair, "Um, I've really got to get to class. I really don't want to be late."

"No, you come this way," Ben said as he pulled Harvey with him, "First off."

Harvey gasped in shock as he gazed upon on a motorcycle that was red and white with hearts on it, "What?"

"You like it?" Ben asked Harvey.

"Ben," Harvey said, "What? Does an ogre-like cheese puff? This is amazing, it's red," He turned to face Ben, "I didn't get you anything."

"You're taking me on a picnic with all my favorite foods," Ben reminded Harvey, "Remember?"

"No, that's Thursday," Harvey said.

"It is Thursday," Ben corrected.

"No, it's not," Harvey retorted.

"It is," Ben showed the date on his phone to Harvey.

"I knew that," Harvey lied.

"I mean, if you don't have it, it's fine," Ben said as he put his phone away.

"No, no, no," Harvey said, "I was fully messin' with you. I knew it was Thursday. I just have one more thing to bake and then I am all yours."

"Well, what about class?" Ben asked Harvey.

"He multitasks," Harvey told Ben, quickly pecking Ben's lips before he started to rush away.

"He dabbles," Ben said.

"He dabbles," Harvey repeated with a laugh.

"You're the best," Ben called out.

"That's me," Harvey called out as he ran away.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

33.6K 965 19
Prince Ben soon to be King offers redemption for the child of villains in hope to make amends and start over. But not everyone is happy with this dec...
203K 4.1K 14
*I do not own Descendants or any other things I use in this book* You're the daughter of the Queen of Hearts. Y/n Heart. Your best friends are Carlo...
294K 7.1K 24
"until you have found someone to love you as you are, you shall remain forever a beast." ~*~ ...
9.7K 178 17
Mal is happy with Ben but struggles trying to stay a good girl she's trying to become for Auradon. As for the princess and wolf will they are doing j...