Serendipity

By ikki-aldini

You were born special, you haven't got your quirk yet but your parents, the Bakugo family, wondered what your... More

Bakugo Matsuki and Katsuki came to Earth.
My life with Heros.
Home!!!
U.A.
Sensei!
Battle! : Matsuki VS Shoto (Individual Battle)
Breached School.
.Alpha Mode.
USJ Trip!
Attack On USJ!
Crowds.
Wait.. Alpha... Quirk?
Meet Up With Shoto's Family Day!
Sports Festival (1)
Sports Festival (2)

Sports Festival?!

10 2 0
By ikki-aldini

   "Hey, who do you think is teaching homeroom class today?" Mina-chan asks Tsu-chan.

"Since Aizawa-sensei is injured," Tsuyu-chan thought.

"He's still going to teach us. It's not like his fighting us or anything you know. And it's his duty anyway." I answered them from afar.

I stared at my hands. They were wrapped in band-aids. Recovery girl told me to be more careful now.

"Are you alright Matsuki-san?" Yao-momo turns her back and asks me.

I gave her a faint smile,

"I'm alright, no need to worry about me. Worry about yourself there, Yao-momo-san. It must be scary to encounter a villain for the first time, true?" She suddenly thought about it.

(Todoroki's POV)

I overheard their conversation. I turned to look at Matsuki.

'She's constantly avoiding people to think about her, but always worries about others.' I thought.

Does this comes up with anything though?

She smiles and laughed at Yaoyorozu-san. She's really something.

(Matsuki/ your POV)

"Matsuki, please! Please can I marry you?" Mineta suddenly appeared beaide my tanle before going to grab my hands.

"Oh crap-" I was about to swat him away and there comes Katsuki grabbingn his head.

"You damn grape juice. If you touch her I will blow off your grape brain you hear me bastard?" Katsuki growls in a low tone.

"I could've just-"

"Shut up, damn brat. I'm still mad at you." He looks away and went back to his seat.

Typical Katsuki.

I stood up and went to his seat. I pat his read and ruffled his hair.

"What are you doing dumb brat?" He growls.

"Katsu, you better stop acting like some angry pomeranian. I won't be holding any responsibility if anyone calls you that from now on." I gave an evil grin before going back to my seat.

"WATCH IT DAMN BRAT I WILL KILL YOU!" Katsuki yells at me from his seat.

"I'd like to see you try Katsu!" I smiled.

He smirks as he sat back down.

....

The classroom door suddenly opened and Shouta came in the classroom.

"Sensei! Are you really okay?!" Ochako asks while raising up her hand.

"You call this okay huh?" Iida questions Ochako, an irk appears to the side of his head.

"I'm fine, my well-being doesn't matter. Anyways I'm here to tell you something important." Shouta mumbles it out with a tired voice as usual.

"U.A. Sports Festival." I ruined the surprise.

"What? Don't joke around Matsuki! Especially-" Mina was cut off by Shouta.

"She's right actually, there will be the U.A. Festival. The most important time for all courses in U.A. high."

"That's a normal school thing!" Kirishima was happy about the Festival coming up until Denki smacks his face a little.

"Hold on a minute!" Denki looks at Shouta.

"Isn't it very dangerous to have a Festival right now? At this situation where all the villains are coming out?" Kyoka asks.

"And what if they were to attack us or something..." Ojiro questions with a worry in his eyes.

"Well, if they, I mean, the villains. If they think that they can mess around with U.A. first years, they are very wrong." I said with my head looking down.

"Huh?" Everyone was confused.

"You serious- ugh. I mean, if we get to show them that we, as students from Hero-course in U.A. is more than what they think, we can definitely change their minds to show them that being hero means everything to us. Nothing, and I mean nothing can every change our minds to become a villain." I explained.

There were some conversations between them as I sat down back to my seat.

"Matsuki is right. And also there will be Pro-Heros from companies that will be watching you for scouting purposes."

"I definitely don't want to even be part of this but okay, it's fun." I grinned.

Everyone had their eyes on me.

"Do you not want to be scouted by any pro-heros?" Denki asks me with a worried look.

"Hm?- Oh yeah well, I don't exactly plan to be scouted." They all looked at me in confusion.

"Nevermind, I'll tell you guys when the time comes." I sighed.

(Lunchtime)

"Deku, mind if I talk to you for a minute?" I called out to Deku, who was with Iida and Ochako-chan.

They were standing at the door while I was standing near Deku's table.

"You can just join us you know?" Ochako suggests in a happy tone.

"I, um-" I looked at Todoroki. I didn't want to leave him alone.

"You don't have to always eat with me during lunch. You can go with Uraraka-san and Iida-kun." Todoroki reassured me.

"Really? Thanks Todoroki! I'll talk to you later!" I gronned at him as the four of us left the classroom.

...

"Uraraka-san, I never asked you this before but, why are you becoming a hero?" Deku asks Ochako.

...

"For money?!" Both Iida and Deku was surprised.

"Yeah, my parents work as a construction workers but there are barely people wanting us to build things so we are broke now." Uraraka blushes in embarrassment.

"Ochako-chan, you're becoming a hero for the money to help your parent right? You wanted to help them by using your quirk but they want you to do what you want to achieve and dreamt of, true?" She nods.

"Then, you thought of becoming a Pro Hero to achieve what you wanted- money. So you can help support your parents in a way. That is a good idea Ochako, you thought this through just to help your parents. I believe in your idea and you can do it! So do your best in the U.A. Sports Festival okay?" I continued with hopes in my eyes.

She grinned and nod.

"Young Midoriya and Young Matsuki is here!" Someone came out from a corner and pointed to us all of us turned our heads to see All Might at one corner while looking at us.

"Lunch! Want to eat together?" All Might stuck out a small lunchbox towards us.

Ochako laughed out saying,

"He's like a maiden!"

While I held in my laughter. We both turned to Iida and he gave us a nod to let us go.

"We would love to!" We both head towards All Might.

[Uraraka's POV]

"I wonder what he wanted with Deku and Matsu-chan." I questioned Iida-kun.

"I heard that when All Might was attacked by villains durind the UsJ incident, both came to help him."

"Maybe that's what it was about?" Iida continues with a question.

"Right! That's true!"

"And also Tsuyu-chan said before that Midoriya-kun's quirk is like All Might and Matsuki is multi-quirk! Both are powerful and simply a little similar to All Might. So with that, maybe All Might had taken a liking to both of them! All of them are amazing!"

I nod in agreement.

[Todoroki's POV]
I overheard Uraraka and Iida's conversation.

'All might... Midoriya Izuku and Matsuki.' I thought, thinking of something like a connection between them.

(In the lounge)

[Matsuki/ your POV]

"Your powers are now limited aren't they, All Might?" I sat down beside Deku.

"Yeah, only to fifty-minutes."

"Fifty minutes?!" Deku was shocked.

"Seems like it." I said with my arms crossed.

"About that- I'm sorr-"

All Might coughed out blood. I shook my head.

"You don't have to apologise. Man, we really are alike, you and me." All Might pats the side of his head.

"Pftt, now you knew All Might?" I said, unamused.

He poured us some hot tea and continued.

"Young Midoriya, the Sports Festival, you still can't regulate the One For All, can you?"

There was a pause before he continued.

"So what will you do?" He asks Deku.

"But there was one time! I punched the brain villain and there was no backlash." I looked at him.

"You punched the Nomu? I must have missed that since I was busy getting tossed by that damn Kurogiri and damn Shigaraki." I mumbled in anger.

"Bu the way, um Matsuki? How do you know them and how do you get multi quirks? I only know that quirks are heditary and the most you can get is two." Deku asks me.

"I- um." I was hesitant.

"It's time you tell someone at your age about this, young Matsuki." All Might says.

It triggered inside. I stood up, looking down. My nails were digging into my palms.

"I'm never. Not yet. I'm not going to trust it to anyone just yet. Not since-"

"Since he left you? That was years back young Matsuki."

I stared at him with my eyes glowing red.

"I'll say it when I think they deserve to know. Deku has many things in his head right now. I don't plan being another damn burden to him. Now if you would excuse me I'm going to head back to class." I was polite but rude at the same time and left them.

I turned to walk away but bumped onto someone.

"Sorry." I coldly apologised and walked away.

That person grabbed my wrist and I glared at them with my eyes still glowing red.

"What do you-" I was shocked. It was Todoroki, I tensed down a little.

"Matsuki.." He seemed shocked by my reaction towards him. I looked fown, covering my eyes with my fringe.

"I'm sorry. But I'm not in the mood right now. I'll see you in class, if that mean I could make it." I released my hand from his grip. And walked away.

"Wait." Todoroki calls me out.

"Just leave Todoroki. I don't plan to hurt you." I growled and continued walking away.

I ran away to a corner where no one could see me.

'I need to calm down. I can't let Dark Sora take control of me.' I thought.

"This isn't good Shilo. The dark me is creeping out. I'm scared." Sora comes out of me.

I hugged him and caressed his head.

"You will be fine, Sora I believe in you." I whispered.

He went back in me to rest as I sat there, hugging my knees. Crying.

I suddenly felt a presence that hugged me and warmed my body. I didn't care who it was anymore. I leaned towards their chest and cried onto them. They pat my head and calmed me down for a few minutes.

I looked up to see...

Your Author Is Here!
Heh, sorry for ending it right there but the next chapter will be all about You and Todoroki! c:

I hope you enjoyed this part-
;w;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
288K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...