Gem and I

By Keyloves2write

Boss ass bi-sexual bitch Marzanna Fox is a girl who gets what she wants when she wants it. Dominating men as... More

Meet Our Characters
Chapter 1 - Good to be back
Chapter 2- Fuck This.
Chapter 3- The plan
Chapter 4 - Meet your crew
Chapter 5- Let's Fight.
Chapter 6- Dinner Time
Chapter 7- It's early!
Chapter 7 part 2- Club time
Chapter 8 - Baka.
Chapter 9- Morning
Chapter 10-Leave me alone!
Chapter 11 - Help.
Chapter 12 - Better?
Chapter 13 - crazy!
Chapter 14- The nerve
New character and q&a for readers
Chapter 16- Assholes
Im here to help
3 days later
Depression is a bitch
There's a first time for everything
Movie time
About you
Paradise
I miss you
First time.
Punished?
Soft,spicy and extra spicy

Chapter 15-I don't know

672 17 12
By Keyloves2write

I can't breath! My lungs burn! I don't know what to do!?

"Let her up!"

Water rushes out of my nose and mouth as I nearly cough up my lungs trying to breathe.

"Fuck! We've been at this for hours and she hasn't even given us a name." says goony #1

"We don't need a name the tattoo on her spine says enough."

"I think the name translates to "The Red Serpents", right?"' ask goony #2

"Why does it fucking matter your going to kill me anyway."

"I wont kill you if you tell me where Jericho is." said the leader

"I don't know! I haven't seen him in days! He's always changing locations".

"Put the collar on her."

"No! Don't! Im telling the truth!"

"I know you are." He smiles.

"Then why? Why are you doing this?"

"Because your Jericho's most prized possession. Seeing you broken would be the best form of pain I could give him."

"You think you can break me?"

"I don't need too. Mr. Adriano already did that for me, correct?"

Adriano?

I haven't heard that name in years.

That name belongs to the one person who has given me hell and I haven't returned it.

He is my old master, partner, lover and Mafia boss and I hope in the near future he's a dead son of a bitch!

"You dare mention him in front of me!"

He chuckles,  "Why are you so upset? Adriano was your everything and you were His."

"You and that fucker are going to hell and I'm going to send you there myself." I smile,

"Of course you are. I wouldn't be surprised if you and Satan are best friends.' he says taking a puff of his cigarettes, "Now I have a question? Who do you care for most in this word. Ah, and you can't say yourself."

"No one. Caring about people is useless."

"That's so sad. Jayana and Akira would be hurt by that."

Its as my soul flooded out of my body and the only thing that was left was the devil on my shoulder telling me to, "Blow This Bitch Up!"

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! DON'T YOU DARE SAY THEIR NAMES!" I scream round-house kicking him in the face. I go to hit him again but a painful shock leaves my body paralyzed in agony.

"AAAHH! FUCK! STOP!"

"You think you can beat me! Your a pathetic little girl."

He smiles, "I was going to be nice but know all bets are off." He looks at his goon, "Do what you want with her. Have fun."

They take me away and the only thing that could be heard for hours  where my screams of sadness, pain, anger and pure maddening rage.

Gemini pov

I watch as Jericho puts his gun up to someone else's head, "Where is she?!"

"We don't know! She's not here! We swear!"

"It's a waste of time. They don't know where she is."

He groans irritated, "Fucking useless." and without hesitation shoots both of them in the head.

"I thought you said there where only 2 gangs this fucking idiotic. Well both are wiped out and we still don't have Marzanna."

He glares at me, "Shut up. Before I lose my shit."

"Yes Sir."

"Who's next."

"We don't know Sir. There are no clues at the scene to lead to anyone else. Z's phone is untraceable and all suspects are eliminated. We can go threw old enemy lists or we can go back to the scene of the crime and ask if anyone saw anything." said Tec

"Does the parking garage have camera's?"  I ask

"Great idea! If I can hack into the parking garage's cameras I should be able to see what happened."

"Alright. Start working on that."

30 minutes later

"Ugh! Someone messed with the footage the only thing I can see is a neck tattoo."

"Of what?" Jericho and I ask,

"It looks like angel wings. No angel just the wings."

"'Who in the hell could that be?" Jericho asked agitated,

"The Saviors."

"Who?"

"They're new into town and powerful as hell. They quickly gained a big following because there young and under the impression that there going to (help the city)."

"Where are they at?" 

"No one knows but the fellow members." 

"You seem to know alot about them." he questions suspiciously,

I smile," Yeah I got to know 3 of them real well right before I killed them for trying to forcefully recruit me."

"Well damn." said Tec. 

"What do we do know?"

"Go back and regroup. See what we can find on the Saviors."

"Where giving up?"

"Look kid, we don't have any info besides the name. So yes for now we have to give up."

"But we have no clue what they could be doing to her! She could be getting tortured or worse!"

"You don't think I thought about that! I care about Z like she's my own flesh and blood but we have no clues! I'm sorry."

"Do you think she can handle it?"

"She can handle anything,"

"I hope your right."

Back to Z's pov

It's so cold and this cage is to fucking small.

"Are you finally ready to talk?" 

"Yeah we've been kicking your ass for 6 hours."

"You let me out of this shock collar and these cuffs and well see who kicks who's ass."

"She sure does have a mouth on her. Maybe I should sew it close." say there boss,

"You sew my mouth close and you wont get the information you so desperately want, you fucking idiot."

"Your the one that looks like a idiot, Miss. Mullet."

"Excuse me."

He takes a picture, "My men gave you a haircut."

"You fuckers. You motherfuckers I will rain hellfire upon you."

They just smile and laugh at me.

"Your pathetic. I don't even know why Adriano wanted you." he said leaning towards my cage.

They keep saying his name.

Why do they keep saying his name?!!!

I grab onto his collar slamming  his face against the cage.

"Let him go!" 

"Go ahead! Shoot! You'll just maybe miss his head."

"Put your guns down!"

I lean into his ear, "You may think that your winning. But when I get out of here and trust me I will. I'm going to kill your men one by one and in the end you'll be screaming and begging like the little bitch you are." I say smiling, "So I suggest to save yourself from pain to stop mentioning My Master."

The fear was visible in his eyes but he still whispers something back, "Aww how cute. You still call him Master."

I take my freshly sharpened nails and slash him across the face, "Maybe that'll teach you to shut up!"

"You bitch! You fucking cunt!"

"Ya mama hoe."

"Come on boss! We have to get you some help."

They leave the room and I finally get enough peace and quiet to take a nap.

(Word count 1149/ P.S Z's nails/ .)

Canonically one of her eyes is still brown.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 26.6K 33
สŸสแด„แด€ษด แด‹ษชษดษข แด€ษดแด… สœษช๊œฑ แด˜แด€ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แดแด€แด›แด‡ โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฐ๐“ผ. ๐“ข๐“ธ ๐“ท๐“ธ ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๏ฟฝ...
447K 2.6K 11
[This is a mature piece of art WARNING]. Marlee's best friend Gloria a wild open party girl drags Marlee a soft heart kind quiet girl t...
2.4K 51 21
Quiet, bookworm, kind, Thats how everyone that knows Kat as. She works at a bookstore just trying to get through, until she meets them. dominant, pro...
4.7K 86 23
[ONGOING] Y/n, living her life as an extreme introvert who sells painting as a job, is often looked after by Lee Know her best friend. Lee Know is co...