Better In Harmony (lukadrien)

Da Hobis_Sunshine

It's Valentines Day, and the longing feelings of love and desire is in the air. Chat Noir wants to confess to... Altro

Valentines Day
Friends
Kitty Section
Marinette And Kagami
The Fair
Black Mist
Acoustic
Night Patrol
Ice Cream
The Invitations
Chloe's Party
Queen Dieheart
Unraveling Secrets
Is It Love?
Conditions
Heartfelt Melodies
Date?
Photo Shoot
Trouble In Paradise
Front Page

Guitar

4.7K 132 235
Da Hobis_Sunshine

3rd POV:

Both Adrien and Luka walked out and joined the other band members.

"You're back!" Exclaimed Rose as she stood up and grabbed her mic. "Ready to start?"

Luka nodded and looked over at Adrien, who stood behind the keyboard and turned it on.

"Ready." He said.

Ivan clicked his drum sticks together a few times, and the music started. The sheet music was in front of Adrien, and he didn't have a hard time keeping up because it was mostly just basic piano chords. Rose's powerful voice was heard from the speakers as she sang confidently, and Juleka stood next to her while playing the bass. Over on Adrien's right side was Luka, who calmly played the guitar as a smile stayed on his face, showing the great passion that he had for the instrument.

The band mainly went over 5 songs before deciding to call it a day. They packed up and agreed to meet up the next day a bit earlier, because it was Saturday and none of them had anything important to do.

Ivan left first, and then it was Rose's turn to leave.

"I'm gonna walk Rose home." Said Juleka to Luka as she and Rose held hands.

"Alright, be safe." Said Luka, waving his hand at his sister in a shooing motion.

They both walked off together, leaving Luka and Adrien alone on the boat. Luka sat back comfortably in his chair, playing a soft melody on his guitar as he watched Adrien start to unplug and put away the cords and the keyboard.

"You don't have to do that, I could've done it." Luka told him as he continued to play around on the strings of his guitar.

Adrien shrugged, "It's fine. Everyone else put away their instruments, so I thought that I should do the same."

Once he was finished, he stood up straight and ran his fingers through his hair. "Done."

"Thanks." Said Luka while smiling.

"Well, I'd better get going.."

"Wait, why are you leaving so suddenly?" Luka asked, setting his guitar aside and sitting upright in his chair.

"Well umm... practice is over and I should-"

"-Stay a little longer." Said Luka, pulling up a chair in front of him. "I see you all the time at school, but we've never had a proper conversation before. We are technically in the same band after all. Let's talk a bit."

Adrien didn't see any harm in staying a bit longer, so he obeyed and sat in the chair.

Luka was glad to see that Adrien would stay. He rested his right arm on the rail of the boat and crossed his legs.

"So, is it permanent this time?" Luka asked.

Adrien looked up at him. "Huh?"

"The band, are you playing with us permanently? Or are you just doing us a temporary favor?"

"Oh..." Adrien looked out at the ocean for a bit and thought about it. "I never really thought of joining the band permanently..."

"Why not?" Luka asked, picking his guitar back up. "I'm sure the others wouldn't mind. And besides, you're probably one of the best piano players I've ever met."

Adrien smiled. "Thanks."

"But.. you're also one of the best singers I've ever met as well."

Adrien's face went red as he remembered that Luka had caught him singing earlier in his room. He shyly covered his face with his hand. "C-can you please just forget about what you heard?"

"Now why would I do that?" Asked Luka, while playing around on his guitar. "You sounded really good. You could even be a backup singer for Rose if you'd like."

"No!" Exclaimed Adrien, surprised by the sudden proposal. "I-.. I'm ok with just the piano."

Luka nodded his head with a small smile on his face and looked down at his guitar as he stopped playing around and started to play one of the many songs that he knew. The song was smooth and went well with the light, warm breeze that continuously blew past them.

Luka looked up at Adrien, who was closely watching him play as he tucked away some of his hair that had fallen in front of his face.

"You sure that you don't want to learn guitar?" Luka asked, gaining Adrien's attention. "I could teach you."

Adrien hesitated a bit before shaking his head. "I don't think that my father would like it..."

Luka started to look around.

"What are you looking for?" Adrien asked him.

"I'm looking for your father." He said sarcastically. "Hmm.. doesn't look like he's here. So how would he know?"

Adrien started to laugh at the joke, which made Luka smile.

"Come on, learning a few chords won't hurt." He said, holding out his guitar.

The smile left Adrien's face and he hesitantly looked from Luka to the guitar.

"I saw how you were playing on it earlier, and how you were watching me play just now. I know that you want to. Don't be afraid. Take it."

Adrien sighed in defeat as he took the guitar and held it in his lap. "Fine, I give up."

Adrien couldn't hide his desire to learn the guitar. He has always wanted to learn, but his father never allowed it because he thought that it was 'unsuitable' for his son to play such a 'disgraceful' instrument. Which, to this day he couldn't really understand because he thought that the sound of a guitar was one of the best things he'd ever heard. And the fact that he'd be able to learn a few of the chords excited him a bit more than he'd let on.

"Ok, so first you're going to have to learn to play basic chords." Luka told him. "Let's start with the C chord. It's the easiest."

Luka pointed and told Adrien where he should put his fingers. While Adrien was trying to correctly arrange his fingers and figure it out, Luka looked up at him and started to unconsciously observe his face. He looked at all of his features from his emerald green eyes and golden hair, to his small nose and face, which he found very adorable.

It was only until he heard Adrien play the wrong chord did he realize that he'd spaced out and snapped out of it.

"D-did I do it right?" Adrien asked, seeing that Luka had flinched a bit when he played the chord.

"Your fingers are in the right place." Luka told him. He stood up and moved his chair next to Adrien. "You just have to press a little harder on the strings. Like this.."

He put an arm around Adrien and placed his fingers on his. He then pressed down and said, "Try it now."

Adrien ran his thumb over the strings, creating a beautiful sound. His face lit up in excitement at the sound of his first learned chord. "I did it!" He then turned his head to look at Luka. "I-.."

His words were cut off once realizing how close they were. Luka's hand was still on his with their faces only being inches apart. Adrien looked into Luka's blue eyes as Luka glanced down at his lips, making Adrien look away due to his shyness.

Luka smiled down at him and chuckled.

"Good job." He said, ruffling his hair. "I'll teach you a few more chords and then you can go home."

Adrien nodded, continuing to look down at the guitar as Luka continued teaching, too shy to look back up after what had just happened.

Over Half An Hour Later:

Adrien POV:

After Luka had taught me a few more chords, I walked back home. The sun was setting, and there weren't many people on the streets, so it was a pretty quiet and peaceful walk.

I walked through the gates, up the front steps, and into the house. I was on my way up to my room when I heard Nathalie, my fathers assistant, talking to me at the bottom of the stairs.

"Adrien, you're back." She said, holding her clipboard. "How was band practice with your friends?"

"It was fun." I responded, going down to meet her. "And guess what? My friend Luka taught me a few chords on his guitar!"

She smiled at me. "That's great Adrien. You'll have to show me sometime."

"Of course, but... can you not tell father?" I asked her. "You know how he is, and he'd probably get mad."

She nodded. "Of course, it'll be our secret. What your father doesn't know won't hurt him."

"Thank's Nathalie."

Ever since my mother passed away, Nathalie has become a huge mother figure in my life. She takes care of me and even helps/defends me when father is being unreasonable. She's the main reason why I have so much more freedom now to do whatever I want.

"Do you have any homework?"

I shook my head no.

"Aright then, go on up and shower." She told me while checking her phone. "Dinner will be ready in about 20 minutes."

"Ok." I said to her while running up the stairs to my room. Once there I quickly showered, put on my pajamas and fell back on my bed, my towel still around my neck and my hair was still a bit damp. Plag flew over to me, holding a piece of cheese. He sat on my stomach and started eating.

"Oh come on Plagg, I just got out of the shower. Now I'm going to smell like cheese."

He rolled his eyes. "Then that's a good thing. You'll smell more delicious!"

He then took a big bite.

I laughed a bit, and then I heard my phone ding. I picked it up and saw that it was from the group chat. The chat just consisted of me and my close friends (Alya, Nino and Marinette). Nino had named the chat 'Cool Kids' with the sunglasses emoji (😎).

The message was from Nino, who had sent a funny dog pic.

Cool Kids GC:

Nino:

Hey guys :)

Alya: Aww! So cute <3

Nino: Well thank you pretty lady~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Adrien: Uh... Nino I'm pretty sure that she was talking about the dog. Not you.

Alya: You're right, I was. Sorry babe XD

Nino: I'm hurt :(

Marinette: Aww, don't be sad Nino. I finally finished the math homework, so I'll send it to you.
*Sends Homework Answers*

Alya: Really Mari?

Nino: *Le gasp!*

Thanks Dudette!!! :D

Marinette: No problem! Just make sure to pay attention next time. Ok?

Nino: Ok, I promise! (●''●)

Alya: You already know that he won't! He never pays attention in class. He's either asleep or on his phone.

Nino:

Adrien: Why do you use so many dog pics when you text?

Nino: Pov: you're Adrien trying to figure out why I use so many dogs pics when I text:

Marinette: Hahahaha! Ok, that was funny! XD

Alya: Yeah, he has a bunch of them saved on his phone in a folder. He says that they're for "emergency purposes".

Adrien: _

Nino: ・▼

Adrien: Is there a specific reason why you texted the gc Nino?

Nino: Not really, I was just bored and decided that I felt like irritating my best friends :D

Adrien: Well, it worked

Nino: Good.

Alya: Oh yeah! Mari, what's up with you and the ice queen?

Marinette: ???

Alya: Kagami girl!!! When did you two become so close?

Marinette: O-oh! I.... Um...

Nino: Dudette, how are you stuttering over text?!

Adrien: Pffffttt! Lmao XD

Marinette: It's not funny guys!

Adrien: You're right Mari, it isn't funny...

Nino: .......

Adrien: .......

Nino: ...... It's hilarious!

Adrien: Lmaooooo

Nino: Pfffftttttt!!!!

Adrien: Not doing dogs anymore?

Nino: Nah, it was getting a bit boring. I'm doing cats now ^••^

Adrien: Cool... I guess

Alya: Oh no! We're not going to just change the topic!

Marinette: (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

Alya: Mari, I want details!

Marinette: It's really not a big deal! We just hung out on Valentine's Day, and then she invited me to see a movie that we were both interested in seeing.

Nino: Ooo~ sounds like a date to me ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

Marinette: It wasn't a date!!!

Adrien: Sure it wasn't

Nino: Marinette thinking about Kagami after their date like:

Adrien: Lololololol XD

Marinette: (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Alya: Ok guys, that's enough teasing. You're killing the poor girl XD

Marinette: *sigh* Enough talking about this! Alya I'll call you later to talk about the further details

Alya: Alright Mari

Nino: What?!? No fair!! Adrien and I want in on the juicy details too! (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Alya: Too bad! Girls only ''

Nino:

Adrien: _

Marinette: Oh guys!! Are any of you busy tomorrow?

Nino: Nope, I'm as free as a bird ( )

Alya: Why? What's going on Mari?

Marinette: The fair is opening tomorrow, and I wanted us all to go together

Nino: Oh, that sounds like fun!

Alya: Yeah I'm definitely down to go!

Marinette: Great! What about you Adrien?

Adrien: Oh, sorry I have band practice tomorrow with Kitty Section

Nino: What time does it end?

Adrien: We're meeting a bit earlier tomorrow, so I think around 1 or 2pm?

Marinette: Perfect! We're meeting up at 2 to get our wristbands. We'll just wait a bit longer for you to get there.

Adrien: Hmm.. ok then, I guess I'll go

I then heard a light knock on my door. "Adrien, dinners ready. Come down before it gets cold." Said Nathalie.

"Coming!" I yelled, just loud enough for her to hear. I then heard the clicking of her heals as she went back down the hall.

Adrien: Sorry guys, I have to go. But I'll see you guys tomorrow at the fair?

Nino: For sure dude ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alya: Of course!

Marinette: Ok then it's settled, see you tomorrow guys!

Adrien: Bye

Alya: Good night

Nino:

After that, I turned off my phone and put it in my pocket before getting up to go eat dinner.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.9K 69 29
Realizing how far her obsession took her, Marinette gave up on Adrien. However, she unintentionally falls for her close friend Kagami. Deciding to le...
65.1K 1.2K 23
Adrien Agreste has fallen in love with Marinette Dupain-Cheng. On the day he decides to tell her, somebody shows up. Luka Couffaine, another model fr...
17K 334 18
Marinette has to go out of Paris forever, she worries about not seeing her friends. But there's a new superhero around to help Chat out! Oh, It's you...
70.2K 1.8K 12
Marinette is hopelessly head over heels for Adrien. While Adrien has been pining over ladybug for the longest...or so he thought. It all changed when...