The Guitarists Savior (Bandai...

Від randomisbraindead

A non-despair AU mainly cause idk how to write stuff like that -sob- Life has been a living hell for Mikan Ts... Більше

A long day
When will things get better?
My savior
The concert pt. 1
The concert pt. 2
I promise.
A date or just a hangout?
Definitely a date pt. 1
Definitely a date pt. 2
Definitely a date pt.3
Hell in heels
New client?
Update!
Update/warning
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Update!

Chapter 18

130 3 4
Від randomisbraindead

Pssst I made the meme above [proud]

This is gonna be a happy chapter since I'm in a great mood

Nagito POV (first person)

Mikan and I went over to her bedroom to get comfortable as we think of ideas, I flopped down on her bed and Mikan sat crisscrossed.

I sat up and took off my shoes, sitting crisscrossed on her bed and faced her. "So, where should we start?" Mikan let her hair down and fiddled with the rubber band.

"U-uhh, maybe we sh-should figure o-out the ti-time and day first?" She suggested and I nodded, "You're right, it needs to be when you both have free time."

I thought about Mikans schedule, she usually works at Junko's studio for most of the week, then at the hospital on Friday, sometimes Wednesday and Friday.

"Do you work at the hospital any other day this week?" I asked her, she thought about it for a moment before pulling out her phone and looking through her schedule.

"I wo-work Th-Thursday and Friday." She looked up at me, I nodded. "I ge-get off early Friday." She added, which caused me to sit up a little.

"So Friday is the perfect time!" I smiled, Mikan tilted her head, "A-are you sure?" I nodded in response, "Of course! Friday is the day everyone looks forward to! The hope of doing fun activities is truly amazing!"

"In your case, it's the hope of the perfect date!" I added, which made Mikan blush a little and smile, she nodded her head. "Al-alright!"

"What time do you get off Friday?" I asked her, tilting my head slightly. "2 in the af-afternoon."

"Great! That's enough time for the two of you to spend the day together!" I clapped my hands together, "Now, we just have to figure out the place."

Mikan rubbed the back of her head nervously, "B-but where should I ta-take her?" I put a finger up to my chin thoughtfully, "You want to take her somewhere nice, correct?"

Mikan nodded in response, "Hmm..." I began thinking of possible places, 'She seems like the type of person to hate fancy dates, she's more...well I haven't known her long enough to know what she likes'

'She definitely hates fancy things'

Suddenly an idea came to mind, I pulled out my phone from my jacket pocket. Opening it and going through it to find what I had in mind.

"Here!" I handed her my phone and she grabbed it, looking at what I showed her. I moved to sit next to her, scrolling so she could see all the details.

"It's a new building that opened up, it's kinda like Chuck.E Cheese but bigger and better. They serve food there and they have a arcade, trampoline park, laser tag, all that fun stuff!"

Mikans eyes lit up immediately, "N-Nagito, this is gr-great!" She looked happily at me before hugging me tightly, I hugged her back before pulling away.

"I'm glad I could help, I want my best friend to have the time of her life! You deserve this." I smiled, she smiled gratefully at me.

"H-how about we h-have a sleepover, like how we u-used to?" Mikan suggested, and I nodded in agreement, "Ah like the good ol'times!" We both laughed and I crawled off the bed.

"Let me go get some clothes for tomorrow and some pajamas, I'll be back in a while!" I put my shoes back on and waved goodbye to Mikan, who waved back.

{time skip oOoOOo}

Mikan POV (first person)

Nagito had just left a few minutes ago, and I decided to text Ibuki the plans for Friday. Only telling her the time, day, and to meet up with me at my apartment.

Booki🎸: Ibuki is so excited for our next date! I really wanna spend more time with you! <3

Miki🩹: I hope you like what I have planned!

Booki🎸: Ibuki'll love it as long as I'm with you Miki! <3
Booki🎸: buuttttt do you mind giving Ibuki a hint? 😸

I laughed a little at Ibuki's curiosity, feeling the heat in my cheeks as I blushed. And I responded back after calming down a little.

Miki🩹: It's a surprise Ibuki! You'll just have to wait until Friday to find out <3

Booki🎸: oooo so secretive! Ibuki wonders what you have in store
Booki🎸: Ibuki has to go to her best friends birthday party now, see you tomorrow Miki! <3

Miki🩹: See ya Ibuki! 💜

I quickly closed my phone and tossed it to the side, wondering if sending the heart was too much or if Ibuki would like it. It's the name as sending '<3', right? Or are their different meanings when it comes to the hearts??

I sighed and laid down on my bed, grabbing the stuffed pink and white rabbit Ibuki and I won on our first date. I held it close to me.

I laid like that until Nagito arrived, I heard him knocking on my bedroom door, "You c-can come i-in!"

Nagito walked in with a bag which I assumed had his clothes for tomorrow, he set his bag down near my desk and pulled out some pajamas. "Do you mind if I go change in the bathroom?"

I gave the okay and he walked over to the bathroom, closing the door and locking it. After a few minutes he walked back out in a dark green hoodie and white sweatpants, putting the clothes he had on earlier in the bag.

He walked over to my bed and tilted his head as I sat up, "What do you wanna do? We have a few hours until sunset."

I thought about what Nagito and I could do, I got an idea and spoke, "Ma-maybe we can g-go get some snacks fr-from the corner st-store and watch really b-bad romcom movies!"

"Ah, like what we did on our first sleepover." Nagito smiled, sitting up and going to put on his shoes. I jumped out of bed and put on my own shoes, "It's l-like tradition." I giggled.

I put on a sweater and followed Nagito out of my room, leaving my apartment and locking it before using the elevator down and leaving the apartment building.

We walked in a comfortable silence to the small corner store down the street, Nagito opened the door to the store and said, "You may go first m'lady." I giggled and bowed in a royal manner, "Th-thank sir Komeada."

We walked into the store and went through the different isles, grabbing different snacks and giggling as we would play around with each other. Hiding and chasing each other around the small store.

We eventually got all the snacks we wanted and paid for them, leaving the store and walked back to the apartment, making jokes about our friends and situations we've been in.

We used the elevator and walked back to my apartment, I unlocked it and we entered my apartment. Taking the snacks out of the bags and putting the bags in my pantry for later use.

We grabbed our snacks and made our way back to my room, sitting on my bed and laying out the snacks in front of us. I took off my sweater and threw it onto my desk chair.

I grabbed the remote from my nightstand and turned on the TV, grabbing my LED remote and turning the lights purple.

I handed Nagito the remote and let him pick the cheesy romcom movie, since his luck usually helps him pick the best worst romcom.

After finding a good one to bash, he set the remote down and we began eating the snacks, laughing to ourselves and at the movie.

Time flew by fast and before we knew it, we had eaten all the snacks and finished watching two movies and a few conspiracy theory videos.

We threw away our trash and got into bed, Nagito looking up at the ceiling as I laid on my side. "This really is like old times, eating snacks and having fun. That is true hope."

"Mhm.." I nodded tiredly, then smiled at a memory. "R-remember when ev-everyone thought we were to-together??" I heard Nagito chuckle, "You know what they say, you're not true best friends until all your friends think you're together."

We both laughed and grew silent once more, I let my mind wander the coming days. However, I was looking forward to Friday more than anything.

I smiled to myself and thought about how Ibuki will react, 'I hope she likes it' I blushed and let my thoughts wander to the extroverted rockstar.

It was still a shock how Ibuki had taken an interest in me, I still don't even know how that happened, but...

Ibuki was the best person that could've ever happened to me, I yawned and started drifting to sleep.

'I don't know what I would do without you..'

- - - - -

Why do four shadows hurt so much

Anyways I have to go speedrun Peko's birthday drawing 😻😻

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAZOOICHI I LOVE YOU SM UR MY SECOND HIGHEST KIN NEXT TO IBUKI BUT IBUKI IS STILL HIGHER 🛐🛐🛐‼️‼️😻😻

Word Count: 1551

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

162K 3.5K 84
What the title says lol and yes, the chapters are really long, i just get alot of ideas whenever- -------------------------- TW warning!¡ - alot of t...
3.2K 45 25
[reader] or Kali - Being the "Daughter" Of All For One being tortured and trained defeat All Might part of her life. She finally runs away successful...
23.1K 992 6
SEQUEL TO "Show Me The Ordinary". I recommend you read the first part before this one x) ...
80 0 11
It was around the time Chiaki Nanami broke her game console that she started to realize how people treated her about her Ultimate Ability. She decide...