❁ ════ ❃•Sweet Blossom•❃ ════...

namtiddiesavior tarafından

"ᎽϴႮ ᎠᎬՏᎬᎡᏙᎬ Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᎻᎪᏢᏢᎽ ᎪᏀᎪᏆΝ" "ᎬᏙᎬΝ ᏆҒ ᏆͲ'Տ ΝϴͲ ᏔᏆͲᎻ ᎻᏆᎷ" ❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁ -ᎫᏆᏦϴϴᏦ ᎪႮ -ՏᎻᏆᏢ ᎪႮ -ᎪᏴϴ Daha Fazla

ᎠᏆՏᏟᏞᎪᏆᎷᎬᎡ
𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀
𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗡𝗼 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗲
𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲?
𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵: 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗴𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻
𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆
𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲
𝗙𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝘆 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿
𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀

563 38 8
namtiddiesavior tarafından

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Jmin and jungkook walked inside jun-seo's room after a little while to find that both kids where still sleeping, the sight was one of the cutest, jun-seo had an arm out where Hoseok curled up to his side with both of their heads against each others "they really must have tired themselves out" jimin said watching jungkook smile down at the kids "yeah, Hoseok will have more energy tomorrow so expect to see him in your shop"

"I don't mind it, he is a nice kid and jun-seo likes spending time with him" his eyes on the sleeping boys while jungkooks gaze moved to him and then to three pictures on the wardrobe he was standing by "is that your family?" Now jimin did looked at him making him gulp as he had thought out loud "what?" Jungkook pressed his lips together and asked again "them, they are your family?" The omega looked at the pictures and felt as a genuine smile pulled at his lips "yeah, these is jun-seo's uncle" pointing at the brown haired man that had deep dimples which reminded the alpha of the sleeping pup "and him?" Jimins hands reached for the picture of an only man and answered "these is jun-seo's dad, he was my mate" and if he had glanced back at the younger he would have noticed the surprised yet fond look of the man "is he a busy man?" Not sure if that was a topic he could touch since he knew the omega didn't had a mating mark anymore, he noticed how jimins eyes glistened making his own eyes widen "i'm sorry I shouldn't have asked"

The blonde man shook his head and gave the alpha a tight smile "i'm sorry" he mumbled again as the omega cleaned his teary eyes "it's not your fault, I just, would rather talk about it some other time. I know you are a good man jungkook" patting his arm before kneeling down to where the two infants laid "jun-seo? Honey wake up" softly speaking to the boy "Hoseok, time to wake up" pushing back his white hair making his eyes squint open followed by a long yawn "mommy?" Turning back to his own son "wake up, Jungkook is here"

Both children sat up stretching out and looking at the alpha, Hoseok offering the man a tired smile while jun-seo gave a small wave while his other tiny fist rubbed his eye "what took you so long?" Natural pouty lips from the beta as he stood up and dragged his feet to the blue haired man "there where a lot of deliveries" Hoseok rested his head by jungkooks belly button where he could reach while the alpha passed his fingers through his white hair "do you want to go home buddy? You can visit jun-seo tomorrow" his words getting a small whine from the beta who turned around when he felt a small tap on his shoulder "it's fine hobi, we can play more tomorrow"

The beta still didn't seem fond of the idea but when the little alpha hugged him goodbye he could feel himself growing more sleepy "okay, I will see you tomorrow" pulling back from their hug and making grabby hands to jungkook who gave his signature bunny smile and took the five year old on his hold, his white haired head resting against the alphas shoulder while he still could look at his friend and at the blonde omega "we will be in the shop but you are free to visit whenever you want Hoseok" jimin said while softly patting the boy's back.

"Bye jun-seo, bye jun-seo's mom" smiling wide at the adorable kid that waved at them when jungkook turned their back at them to open the door, the two waving back at him before shutting the front door.

...

"Uncle joon!!" Jun-seo happily shouted as he jumped on his seat and looked down at his mom's phone "hi jun-seo!" Namjoons happy voice barely reaching the child's loud one even when he was on speaker "how have you been? Are you liking it there so far?" The boy gave a happy hum "I already made a friend! and mom is also doing friends now, we have met um taehyung and jin and um yoongi oh and jungkook!! He is very cool uncle he has blue hair" green eyes shining in amazement "that's great to hear"

"Uncle joon?" His cheerful voice dropping a little making jimin glance up from his sketch book to his fidgeting son "something wrong buddy?"

"I- I wanted to know when will you visit? I miss you" in the other side of the line Namjoons smile was huge his eyes closing and dimples deep "I miss you too, jimin told me there is a festival, maybe I can make it for then" jun-seo gasped and his smile was back "yes!!" Jimins own smile appeared at seeing so excited his son.

While the pair continued talking with the alpha on the other side of the phone, across the street a group of three omegas and an alpha bundled up on a bench by the park, one of them pregnant while the other three had sent their children away to play and the alpha rocked his own child while standing beside his mate "it's been already a week and no one has idea of who he is" the woman who was so far on her eight month of pregnancy spoke while resting her hands on top of her baby bump. And yes, it has been a week since the omega and his son moved into these small town known as wellspring.

"I know and there has been no alpha around him at all" one of the omegas said her words followed by another of them "how could you even assume he has an alpha!" He whispered shouted "he has no mating mark on his neck" the omega continued before the only alpha between them spoke up "well we don't know if he had one before, he is very attractive he must have someone" one of the omegas snickered and spoke being the only one that hadn't before "if he is so attractive then we all should keep a leash on our mates, didn't you noticed how some man where staring at him back in the festival's signing in?" She huffed crossing her arms over her chest.

"No one noticed because no one should care mina" Taehyungs voice had the group falling silent "and we all know your alpha is nowhere near a Saint" jin was just silent while carrying his mates bag "taehyung you are just too naive to see it" named man rolled his eyes and stood before them "no mina, you just have your head up your ass to even realize what matters now leave that omega alone and his pup, instead of caring for them care for your pups and cheating husban, we all know to whose bed he goes to" folding his arms over his belly quite right since all town knew about the woman's life who tried to act as if it was still hidden "and remember, I might be pregnant, but you are messing with my friend" His piercing eyes making her gulp, jin wasn't bothered after being victim of his mates constant threats throughout their relationship.

"Come on alpha, let's not waste more time on these nosy people" gesturing at his mate who right away followed the tanned omega across the street and into jimins shop.

The purpose for taehyung to have such an aggressive reaction over the blonde florist was simple, the day after his visit when Hoseok was over at their place, the two had had a coffee filled with questions thrown between them as they tried to get to know each other which resulted on them growing fond of one another, specially taehyung caring dearly about jimin who did allowed himself to open up a tiny bit and mentioned a little more of his reasons to move to these town, but when taehyung had noticed the sorrowful look on the youngers eye he decided to not push him into talking.

"Hi jiminie!" Taehyung hugged the shorter omega and then pulled away to ruffle the little alphas chestnut hair "hi tae, hi jin" smiling at the couple and then reaching for a chair so taehyung could seat down "oh thank you" smiling at the blonde before glancing down at the sketch book on the counter table "you where drawing these?" The blonde nodded leaning back against the counter "uncle joon meet taehyung and seokjin!" Jun-seo pushed close to the couple the phone where namjoon was still on speaker "oh um, hi nice to meet you" the man awkwardly spoke through the phone "nice to meet you i'm Seokjin" the broad shouldered alpha greeted back "i'm taehyung" now the rosegold omega spoke "I won't take much more of your time I was just calling to greet jun-seo, hopefully for the festival I will meet you" Namjoon quickly said "ow, talk to you tonight then uncle joon" jun-seo said as he knew he would get to speak to his uncle later.

"Bye Namjoon, take care" hanging up the phone call "was that your brother?" Taehyung asked but before jimin could answer his son beat him to it "no he is my dad's older brother!" The room fell silent for a couple of minutes "is that so?" Jin asked leaning his body against the counter while still standing up, his arms folded while the little alpha eagerly nodded "he is a strong alpha and the best uncle! He once took me to his work and he told me he is the boss" green eyes wide as he spoke more and more about his favorite uncle "really?!" Jin exaggerated his surprise happy to see the boy grow even more happy.

The bell of the shops door resonated making the three persons turn around and look at who had just came in, at the sight of the familiar white haired beta jun-seo jumped off his chair and ran straight to the younger boy to wrap him in a bone crushing hug "hobi!!" The younger right away returning the tight hug "seonie!!" Jimin wasn't the only one to smile at the boy's as they hugged like they hadn't seen each other in ages, the beta was quite strong as he lifted the older alpha off of his feet before settling him back down and pulling apart from their hug "minie! Minie!" Now the beta jumped his way to the blonde omega who was surprised when Hoseok hugged him "hi Hoseokie" patting his head and returning the hug "Tete!" Now the boy hugging taehyung and like always gave a small kiss to his belly "jinnie!" Now hugging the tall alpha and returning to jimin "can jun-seo go to the park with me? Can he?! Can he?! Can he?!"

Jimin only laughed at the over excited pup and nodded "ofcourse, go have fun" the beta cheered and pulled jun-seo along him after he gave a small wave to his mom and then together left the shop.

Taehyung turned to look at jimin and then back down at the sketch book "and why are you drawing these arrangements?" Taehyung asked making jimin glance from the door to his book "I first draw options before doing the flower arrangements, and well, I'm not sure of what is the emperors day so I'm trying to come up with something" tapping his pencil against the paper "well the person that's always in charge of it makes sure everything looks fancy, he loves expensive things" jin said making jimin think for a moment "then maybe I could go with something close to wedding sets" thinking out loud and noting it down on his book.

"Who is these person anyway? Do I need to work with him?" Taehyung gave and over exaggerated huff and nodded "he is the mayor's son and yes, it is most probable you will have to work with that nightmare" jin softly shook his head "he is not that bad, sure he do is a little too picky and... well he is a perfectionist and-" stopping himself because the more he talked, the more he realized his mate was right "yeah, hopefully you don't meet him soon" the shops door opened again and the blue haired alpha stepped in "hi kook!" Taehyung greeted the younger who smiled at him and gave him a small hug and then patted jins back "hi jimin" the omega gave a small smile and wave "have you seen Hoseok?" They all pointed at the park "why something happened?" Taehyung asked stopping jungkook from leaving the shop.

"Yeah his parents landed and yoongi went to go pick them up but... he said they had something important to tell him and that they sounded very serious, he is already on his way back here so I'm just gonna keep him in the bakery until they arrive" taehyung gave a small gasp while jimin was trying to understand what was happening "they are never that serious unless it's about work" Seokjin said "yeah you know how they are, I just want to make sure he knows they are on their way here, I will let you know how things go" giving a goodbye nod to the three of them and leaving the shop.

"What's it about Hoseoks parents?" After a long silence jimin asked "they are very busy people, great business people and nice, they moved here because they thought it would be nice to raise Hoseok here and yoongi helps them to take care of Hoseok when they go on buisness trips" taehyung quickly explained "hopefully it isn't anything bad"

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.5M 75.8K 121
ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴏʏs ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘ
188K 8K 41
Join YoonMinSeok as they navigate through their love life. A story in which BTS find the way to Love themselves. In this story, there would be: - sen...
4.9K 312 26
✘ᴇᴄᴄᴇᴅᴇɴᴛᴇsɪᴀsᴛ; ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ғᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ sᴍɪʟᴇ ✘ ☁ ―"ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴍᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇ"
70.5K 4.9K 63
𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨...