His Ecstasy | 18+| Eric Carter

By livegirl_dps

❦ The Billionaire and His Flower❦ Book 1 Of The Ecstasy Series ❝Death is our forever because I want you to be... More

00| His Ecstasy
01| Weeping Willow
02| Under The Drizzle
03| All I Ever Need
04| His Home
05| The Forgotten Acerbity
07| The Exquisite Ball
00| Aesthetics
08| Igniting The Heart
09| Loving Him
10| Business Talks
11| Making Her Numb
12| Tying The Knot
00| Part Two Prologue
13| The Punishment Called Love
14| The Recreant
15| Tears and Pain
16| Satin and Candles
17| Thanatophobia
18| Oblivion
19| Being His Rose
20| Philophobia
21| Infidelity
22| Faded
23| Serendipity
24| Torment of Endearment
24| Excruciating Reality
25| Being Him
26| Unfading Desires
27| Best Friends
28| Bittersweet Ventures
29| Deception and Distortion
30| The Gala Of Misery
31| As The Moon Glowed
32| Storm Of Ardour
33| Someone To Love Me
34| Ocean Of Serenity
35| Waves Of Ecstasy
00| Alternate Covers
36| Whisps Of Love
37| Sweet Treasure
38| Delicate Palms
39| Tender Joy
40| My Love, My Ecstasy
00| Spotify Playlist

06| The Infatuation

2.1K 76 83
By livegirl_dps

𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 -

𝙴𝚛𝚒𝚌 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 - 𝙸𝚊𝚗  𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚑  𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝙾𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 - 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚊  𝙰𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚘

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐

♡  ♡  ♡

The sun's light came invading through the french windows making Odette drop her palms over her eyes, covering her eyes from the powerful beams that pierced into her through her crease-less eyes lids, she shot up when she heard a knock on the oak-wood door, rubbing her eyes with the inside of her palms, she mumbled a small curse, placing her leg on the warm wooden flooring

She adjusted her mauve coloured and ran her fingers through her messy locks by glancing at the mirror beside her, she opened the door softly, the hinges creaked open to see a sweet looking lady who looked as if she was in her 40's, a beautiful smile formed on her dark face and her hazel eyes that twinkled with kindness, her dark brown hair was tied into a classic bun, Odette's eyes zeroed to her hands which held a few packages that heightened her curiosity.

''Hello my dear, I am Luna, and I work for the carters as a quick introduction, would you mind if you accept this gift from Eric?'' the Lady asked giving her a bag which was full of expensive dresses, perfumes, make-up, and handbags along with shoes of every design, Odette had never seen such luxurious products in her life, and the lady seemed sweet and she wanted to trust her.

Odette looked at the Luna quizzically, did Eric really give her all of this? For a second she couldn't believe she was giving her all these, Nevertheless, Odette smiled and accepted the gift, She suddenly hugged Luna making Luna smile , after a small quick talk, Luna walked away, leaving Odette alone, A smile touched Odette's face thinking about LunaShe already started liking Luna, she is so sweet!

Odette decided to take a quick bath, she was till her bones and she wanted this bad, she entered the lavish bathroom, she looked around sliding her hands through the white marble, she filled the tub with warm water and took a long bath , her eyelids slowly fluttered close as the lukewarm water invaded her senses seeping into her skin, making her whole body detoxify and fill with peace.

She opened her eyes quickly when she saw the bathroom door snap open, she craned her neck and saw Eric, he was wearing a casual tight-fitting Black shirt that accentuated his bulging muscles, it went well with his grey sweat pants, his hair was shuffled sluggishly as if it was not combed, he seems like he just woke up from his sleep and she had agreed, he looked drop-dead gorgeous! Wait for what? Her eyes stared at his bottom lip that had his teeth sunk onto it

''Hey!'' she shouted at him, the bubbles did a good job covering her body, Eric's eyes found her and his eyes widened in surprise, she gathered all the bubbles she could around her body.

''Fuck!'' he mocked closing his eyes like a toddler and chuckling, Odette groaned and took a soft towel from the side and wrapped it around her moist body.

''What the hell are you doing here Mr Carter?'' she accused, her palms forming into fists, her face flushed red to the embarrassment, he just raised an eyebrow mockingly.

''Don't you know this is my room! And you are invading my privacy! Please leave!'' she said through her gritted teeth, holding the towel tighter, all hr dignity was clutched and hung on this single towel

''Oh'' was all Eric whispered as he gave her his one-sided smirk, his eyes dropping down at her lips and then her cleavage and downwards, her face puffed as she tightened the soft white tighter.

She had this sudden and high urge the slap that smirks off his face , but she restrained herself from doing that, her brown knotted as his blues pierced into her skin

''I didn't know Odette, I was, I was just passing and I had the urge to .. Pee..'' he said his eyes not leaving her body, his words painfully slow ''You could have locked the door right? I mean..'' after each word his tone became heavier and huskier making her heart take pace, She was half-naked in front of a man that was intimidating as hell! The Powerful Aura he let off can be felt from such a distance.

''This is a whole mansion is free for you Mr Carter! And still, you just found this place for you?! It's such a shame' she teased humorlessly, he knew she was irritated and he just knew it  '' And Mr Carter you-''

She was not able to finish her sentence when she seized her waist and slammed her onto the sink making her wince, the coldness of the marble making her shudder, her eyelids fluttered open and saw his beautiful eyes staring deep onto her parted and wet lips, she lost her breath when he came closer that she could feel his breath that smelled like .. Chocolates?

''May I?'' he whispered, his eyes still on her lips he moistened his own lips as he asked her,  she did not know what came over her but she unknowingly nodded, that was all he wanted to see as he claimed those honey-sweet like lips knocking the breath out of her lungs, butterflies erupted from her stomach, He picked her up making sure that she does not drop her towel and placed her on the white marble sink and stood in between her parted legs, he kissed her deeper making her head hit the glass mirror that shone behind them, their bodies colliding and syncing with each other with unadulterated passion.

She ran her hands up his muscular biceps and grabbed his collar with one hand as the other tangled with his beautiful hair and tugged them, he groaned onto her mouth and when the almighty bestowed the knowledge to them that Oxygen is necessary for human life, they parted, breathing hard trying to inhale oxygen as much as they can.

''I will see you at the table'' he whispered as he pecked her lips and walked away, she just sat there processing the things this man was making her feel.

♡  ♡  ♡

Odette sat on the plush couch pondering over a particular thought 'What will I wear today?', she opened the bag of clothes and saw various styles of clothes and most of them too revealing, she decided to go with a cream coloured body con that went above her knees with equal weaves that went till her wrists and a black belt.

She let her Auburn locks loose and added a bit of concealer over her darkened under-eyes, she never liked Make-up because she never had that much money to buy amazing brands but she decided to try it this time.. she went with a nude lip gloss and a bit of mascara, she grabbed a Gucci black clutch and nude stilettos and she was ready to go, a quick ruffle on her hair and a glance, she walked outside.

She jogged downstairs and saw Eric sitting on the couch, one foot over the other wearing classic jeans and tucked black, crisp shirt and polished office shoes, 2 buttons on the top were free and gave a view of his tanned chest.. his black locks were wet and looked as if it was hand combed. He also wore a black jacket that was strange for London's warmth

When he heard the clicks of her heels on the ceramic his eyes shot up and he locked with hers, after scanning her for a couple of minutes, he placed the paper on the side table and walked towards her, with each clack of his shoes on the ceramic, her heart-beat increased with every step, his footsteps halted millimetres from hers and he looked down at her and his palm raised to tuck a strand of her locks behind her ear, her body leaning onto his warmth.

She looked at him and smiled softly at him, he returned the smile with his handsome one-sided smirk, he held her hands and started walking outsides, she was confused at this and she was hungry, too much

''We will eat from outside yeah?'' he said as if he just cracked the thought that was swirling on her head, she looked up and him quizzically.

As they jogged down the steps of the mansion, Odette saw Eric's dad glaring down at them through the window, she shivered .. Ruben was quite Intimidating .. Ha! Like Father Like Son!

''So our acting starts as soon as we step out from the car? Remember that ok Odette?'' he asked as they climbed into the car, as they made themselves comfortable inside the car she nodded.

♡ ♡ ♡

They stopped in front of a luxurious restaurant that was filled with the smell of sweetbreads, Odette groaned when she looked out of the window, Media were already crowded with their cameras, she couldn't imagine leaving a whole life under the paparazzi and camera.

Eric squeezed her palm softly, an assurance and he got out and opened the door for her, sliding her palm on his extended she got out with various clicks of the camera.

He placed his palm on the small of her back to show the world that she was his 'Girlfriend' and they walked in with grace, she tilted her head to look at him, as a gentle yet serious smile, his ring glad ring hand waving at the crowd, her heart skipped another beat as his fingers linked through hers and tightened comfortably

They ignored the questions thrown by the media at them, They found an elegant spot reserved for them and sat face to face with each other, the wooden chair screeched as they sat on it, he gave her a gentle smile to soothe her racing soul after meeting all those media.

A waitress came towards them, she looked kind and sweet, she had her flaming red hair tied to bun with some strands falling on her face, her red lips donned a smile as she bowed her hair at Odette and when she turned towards Eric, that smile faded

''E-Eric?'' she stuttered, her pen falling on the ground with a clank, bouncing off the solid, she covered her mouth with her palms and stumbled backwards.

Eric shot his head to look at the girl and all the colour of him went pale. His face was as hard as stone, inscrutable.

''Nova?'' he boomed standing, towering over the waitress, Odette sat there confused, not able to understand what just happened, Nova, She closed her eyes, that name sounded so familiar to her, Wait! Eric's dead girlfriend, She is alive? She couldn't believe what she just witnessed.

''Uh,Yes ..'' she whispered looking down, tears slowly filling her eyes, Eric quickly grasped her hand and led her outside the media seeing them, his hand wrapping around Nova's shoulders.

Odette decided to see what was going to happen, her curiosity peaking, she looked around for any passer-by, she bit her lip and quietly followed them, tippy-toes. they were inside a small room that she never was there, and she placed slowly looked through the gap. Tucking her hair strands behind her ears was a better vision.

''Nova! Love, I thought you died! Ho-How are you Alive?! I- I failed to protect you, Nova .. How?'' she saw Eric asked hugging Nova, tears cascading down his flawless skin, eyes emitting a strange love and pain, something fell on her heart when she saw them together, something painful, some indescribable.

''Eric, I survived Eric, I am so sorry I never came back, Eric,  I Love You,  I really do, Eric I..'' she whispered softly, placing both her palms on his cheeks, cupping them, he looked down into her eyes and linked their fingers.

'' I know Nova, I love you too, and I missed you, more than you can ever imagine'' he whispered back making Odette's eyes fill with tears, she shook her head in a no and closed her mouth, preventing any noise, He loves her back and why was it affecting her? 

Her eyes caught Nova leaning him down and capturing his gorgeous lips , Odette went limp, she never expected to see what she was seeing, something she never dreamt in all these days, He kissed her back and it looked more passionate than how he kissed her, those lips that once worshipped hers were now on someone else, he literally shoved her tongue into her mouth, his hands reaching down, fingers grazing her waist and grabbing her thighs, she saw him pick her up, his hands slowly reaching her skirt, her breathing picked up as his hands moving upwards into her skirt, Odette tightened her shivering fists trying to control an outburst.

Odette closed her eyes, and inhaled the cold air in, shuddering as it went down, wiping the drops of tears from her eyes with the back of her palm, she walked away, pain, fear, anger and many such emotions flowed through her, she wanted to cry out loud, she couldn't withhold the pain that surged through every inch of her skin.

As she stepped out, her heels clicking against the cement, the media were still waiting for them, their attention heightened as they saw her alone and teary.

''Mr. Carter has some serious business to attend to, Thank you ..'' saying this she got inside the car and pleaded with Patrick to take her home, she threw her bad onto the expensive leather and climbed in, she saw Patrick give her a look of pity before stepping on the accelerator and vrooming off.

As soon as she reached the expensive mansion, she ran with all her strength, Tears wetting her face,  reddening her cheeks as she wiped them continuously making them raw. Strands of her beautiful stuck onto her skin as she tried to move them, her lips quivered, her hands gripping  her dress as she stormed in

Luna noticed her crying figure, a deep frown settled on her old face as followed her to the bedroom, Luna's eyes widened as she saw Odette bend down and unhook her silicon heels and throw them away, jumping onto the plush bed and wept until she felt Luna's motherly hands on her head, soothing her pained head, her wrinkled un-knotting her hairs softly.

''Child..'' she whispered softly making her get up on her elbows and look at her with teary eyes, her honey brows swirling with dark sadness, Luna smiled sadly and wiped them away, Odette felt the warmth of her hands as she did ''What happened, Talk with me dear..'' she said lovingly that Odette had to imply, Luna, rubbed circles on her wet cheeks, looking at her with all emotions.

She told her all about Nova and what she know about her in a single breath, tears unstoppable when she uttered every single word, how Eric loved her and kissed her out of nowhere, what made him bring her to the mansion and all the lies he fed the media

''Nova used to be a kind and sweet girl, child, she died suddenly because of Eric, I won't tell you why because its' Eric job to tell you that, I used to work here since Eric walked on his fours, and I know everything that happened within this luxurious house of the carters, Stay strong dear, good will happen to the ones who do good, Everything will be fine, believe in yourself, women shouldn't cry over a man, they are too powerful for that''

''Nothing will be fine, I should not have trusted him and he, he had to brea-'' Odette could not complete as she broke into a mass of fresh tears onto Luna's extended arms,  an hour passed by in complete misery and all she could do was cry.

After a complete hour of silence, the door to her room smashed open to reveal a very frightened Eric, with an unbuttoned shirt, dishevelled hair and sweat gliding down his skin, as soon as his eyes found Odette, he let out a sigh of relief, raking his fingers through his hair with satisfaction.

''Luna,  Privacy'' he whispered softly Luna nodded, she bowed and walked away giving a final sad look at Odette and walked away,  Odette shot daggers at him, anger clearly visible on her reddish face, her eyes withheld a deep fire of fury.

He softly sat on her bed with a creak, Odette scrunched her face with disgust and moved away from him, He softly touched her soft palms trying to hold them, but she slapped them away too

''Don't you dare touch me Eric Carter!!'' she boomed with disgust, pointing her index finger at him threateningly, A sad sigh left his lips as his eyes drunk in her face, she could see a bit of guilt but she learned not to care.

''Look, I know it hurts you, ripped your heart out and disgusted you, But you need to understand my perspective too,  I -I thought she died and I lost her and it was all my fault, I was the reason she died and the guilt was killing me all these years,  But she is alive and I cannot be ecstatic in y life Odette I ..'' he tried to make her understand, but she pursed her lips, ignoring all his worthless pleas.

''Mr. Carter, why are you here in the first place? Go one, Go romance with you Nova, worship every inch of her skin, cherish her every touch, don't act as if you care for me .. It hurts when someone lies, don't give me false hopes!'' she said wiping tears again from her eyes .. 

'' False hope? What that fuck Odette!'' Eric snapped at her making her flinch with fear '' I care for you!, Of course, I do! I care for you so fucking much! How can you even think otherwise! If I don't then you wouldn't be here but instead shamed on the streets! But I love nova! She is my only love and that does not mean that I don't care for you! I do care for you, love, I do, Please trust me'' his gaze softened as he gazed into her eyes, his hands slowing reaching out and touching her cheeks, Odette just stood there trying to digest his every word

♡ ♡ ♡

Umm.

𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 ,

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙰𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 - 𝙶𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚕 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.4K 75
Calvin bent down and settled between my thighs and bent my knees upward. He stroked my ankles, calves and then moved his hands to the insides of my t...
274K 7.6K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
9.8M 464K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
189K 1.7K 56
"Pick up the vibrator." I picked it up, placing it against my opening. "Good girl." I moan at his words, biting down my bottom lip. "Now. Slowly push...