Untold || BTS Park Jimin

By _Choi_Hyun_Bin_

"She was like the moon, a part of her was always hidden." More

Foreword
Episode-1
Episode-2
Episode-3
Episode-5

Episode-4

11 1 0
By _Choi_Hyun_Bin_

-Y/N's POV-

Behind all of them stood a girl, a very beautiful girl with perfect features. As if they saw your confusion and cleared it right away.

Namjoon: She's my cousin. She just came back from abroad. I tagged her along to have fun, hope you don't mind.
Y/N: No, no. It's totally fine.

You approached the girl while extending your hand.

Y/N: Hi! I'm Y/N.
Mixi: I'm Mixi.

She returned the smile you gave her. She seemed to be a nice girl. Her appearance would take any guys breath away. That much perfect her features was which made you feel self conscious. Suddenly nervousness took over you but you fought back not liking the idea of seeming vulnerable to the girl.

Y/N: Please, come in.

They all made themselves comfortable as you excused yourself to the kitchen.

After some moment Jimin came in.

Y/N: Do you need anything?

You asked without looking at him. Soumi's words were still haunting you.

Jimin: No, not really.

He said with his usual calm voice. You just nodded still not looking at him.

Suddenly he hugged you from the back. Your breath hitched.

Jimin: Are you alright?

He asked, chin on your shoulder. You shook your head hesitantly. How he always manages to spill the beans out of you, you will never know. But not this time. "What if Soumi was wrong? Then he'll definitely get mad, may be even break up with me. But if she is right I still can't let him go. I'll die if I do."

Jimin: You know you can't lie to me.

He said softly.

Y/N: Really, I'm fine.

He then turned you around. Now you were facing him, lips almost touching his. His hot breath fanning your skin.

Jimin: Then explain why your eyes are puffy and red? Do you think you can hide it from me? What's the matter, Y/N? If there is something bothering you then just let me know so I can fix it.

"How do I tell you when I'm not sure about it myself? How are you gonna fix it?" You wanted to say something but got cut off with a voice.

Mixi: Ops! Did I interfere something?

She asked teasingly. You blushed as you knew exactly what she meant. But Jimin stood still, not moving an inch away from you. You slightly pushed him to get some space.

Y/N: No, no. It isn't what it's look like.
Mixi: Aww, don't bother to lie.

Jimin: What are you doing here?

He asked. His voice sounded cold, colder than usual. 'What's with him?'

Mixi: You guys were taking so long. I thought may be I can help her, so I came.

She gave a small smile but Jimin didn't smile back. It was unlike him.

Jimin: She doesn't need your help. I'm already helping her, you can go back to the boys.
Mixi: Aww, don't say that. I'm not here to steal your girl. Besides you look extremely tired and exhausted. I think you should take a shower.

Her words made you immediately turn your gaze at him. She was right indeed. His eyes had bags, his hair looked ruff, also his face says exhaustion clearly.

Jimin: I'm f--
Y/N: She's right. Go and take a shower. I can manage. Besides she's willing to help and it's rude to refuse her request. She's our guest after all.

Mixi: Oh, don't say that. I'm also a family. Aren't I, Jiminnie?

You felt your chest tighten when she called him by a pet name. "Do they know each other from before?"

Jimin: Don't call me by that name.
Mixi: Why?

She asked sadly.

Jimin: I don't like it. Anyway, I'll take a shower.

He kissed your forehead and left.

She approached you with a bright smile. You envied her for for everything. She had sun kissed skin, big bluish eyes and long lashes, plump red lips, long thin legs, curvy long brown silky hair. All about her was so perfect that not only you but any girl would feel self conscious.

Mixi: So, you and him are a thing?

She asked breaking the awkward silence which was lingering in the air.

Y/N: Y-yeah....

You replied.

Mixi: He has changed a lot.
Y/N: You two..have met before?

You couldn't help but ask.

Mixi: Of course we have! We know each other since I was like um...9.
Y/N: Ooo...

"They know each other for so long. But he never said anything about her. Why?" You were confused. If they know each other for long then why would he behave like that? As if he didn't know her.

Mixi: Back then he was very shy and cute. He had chubby cheeks.

You smiled when you pictured a chubby Jimin. Well, definitely he would look hella cute. Who were you kidding with? It's Park Jimin.

Mixi: How long have you been together?
Y/N: 6 years...

Mixi: Wow! That's so long! So he has finally moved on.
Y/N: Um, sorry. What?

Mixi: You know he used to like me back then. He would always say 'I love you, noona.' , 'I love you, noona'. He even asked me out but at that time I wasn't really into young guys, besides I were going to study abroad so I rejected him. He looked so hurt. Oppa told me he locked himself in his room and wouldn't even get out. He really did shut himself out from everyone for quite a time.
Y/N: I-I see....

"He had a thing for her?" You felt a knot forming in your throat. Oh, the crybaby was about to get out.

Thanks to Jin oppa, he came in time. Before you could burst in tears he came in.

Jin: What's taking you both so long?
Mixi: We are finished. Just were about to take them to you.

Jin: Give some to me. I'll help.
Mixi: Sure.

They went out with plates as you remained in the kitchen. You stood still there thinking her words again and again.

You were always very sensitive about Jimin. He was like oxygen to your lungs. That's the reason why you argued with your best friend whom you knew ever since you can remember. Just thinking of him liking another woman it tore your heart apart. "She was his past and I'm his present. He had a thing for her but no more. It's me whom he's with. He knew her before he met me, so it's alright. I shouldn't make a fuzz over it. Yeah, I shouldn't."

J-Hope: Y/N!!!!

His voice snapped you out of your thoughts. You went to them in the living room and sat down beside Yoongi oppa.

Jungkook: What took you so long, noona?
Y/N: I was cleaning the extra dishes we used to make them.

Mixi: You should have told me, I could've helped.
Y/N: It's fine.

They all started chatting, eating when Jimin came. There was only empty seat beside Mixi. You felt your heart clenched. "Is he going to seat there?" Soon your question was answered when he sat beside you on the handle of the sofa.
You mentally smiled.

As they all were busy chatting when he came near your ear and whispered,

Jimin: Are you alright?

You got startled at first but then replied.

Y/N: Yeah. Why wouldn't I?
Jimin: You don't seem like yourself.

Y/N: I'm just tired.
Jimin: Then just go and sleep. We'll keep quiet.

Y/N: You are the one who should sleep.
Jimin: Okay then let's go and sleep.

Before you could say any further and stood up gaining everyone's attention.

Jimin: Guys, me and Y/N are tired. So we are gonna go sleep. Suit yourself.

'Oooooo' And they all started teasing you both. You felt so much embarrassed that you hide your face behind your palms.

Jimin: Stop it you all. We are just gonna sleep. She's tired so....

He shrugged without saying further. Another 'Ooooooo' and teasing.

Y/N: Jimin stop.

You said removing your palms. With the corner of your eyes you saw Mixi deadly looking at you both as others were messing with you both.

Y/N: Mix--
Mixi: I'm older than you.

She said almost sounding cold. Almost.

Y/N: Sorry...Un-nie, you can sleep in the guestroom down beside the stairs.

She just nodded without even giving any glance at you. Before you could say anything anymore Jimin was already pulling you towards your room.

Soon your body was crashed on the bed with Jimin as he pulled you closer to him, burying his face on the crock of your neck.

Jimin: I'm so tired.
Y/N: Then go to sleep.

Jimin: Help me to sleep.

As soon as he said, you started running your hands though his hairs. It has become habit of him, when he can't sleep you run your hand through his hair, he said that it helps him sleep.

He soon went to deep slumber but you were wide awake. "Does he still have feeling for her? What about the girl Soumi saw him with? Was she right? She said she saw him at a bar. May be she was drunk and mistook someone for him." You convinced yourself like you always did.

•••

You woke up by the loud voice. It made you annoyed. "Who is shouting in this early morning?" You asked yourself as you sat up still sleepness lingering in your eyes.

With sleepy steps you got out of the room in search of the voice.

Y/N: What are you doing?

You asked Mixi, the one who was loudly singing while cooking, earphones plugged in her ears. First time she didn't heard you, so you approached and pulled one of of her ear.

Y/N: What are you doing?
Mixi: Great way to say good morning to your olders.

You mentally scoffed at her attitude. Just yesterday day she was the perfect lady and now she was showing you attitude that also in your house?!

Y/N: Sorry but why are you shouting. You woke me up.
Mixi: For your kind information I wasn't shouting, I was singing and you have to wake up at one point. How can you lazily sleep while your guest is cooking? Don't you have manners?

"Wow! She calls that singing? And who was that who said she's also a family?! God! Am I still asleep?!" At first you thought she was a goddess but you were proved wrong.

You looked around to see others.

Mixi: They had stuffs to so that's why they left. I will leave with Oppa when they'll come back. Besides, Jiminnie wanted me to stay.

You felt a little pain at the mention of him. Even this morning he didn't stay, he left like every other time. "He wants her to stay? For what? He seemed as if he didn't like her. Is his feelings for her back?" You felt scared. If he starts liking her back, you wouldn't be able to stop him and you also wouldn't be able to leave him.

Y/N: I see...

Without further words you went back to your room to freshen up.

Mixi: I've made ramen. You can eat them.
Y/N: Thanks.

"Seriously?! Instant ramen? In the morning? Can't she cook?" Her real sides were coming out.

Mixi: You know it's really hard to believe you guys are together.

She said after a long silence.

Y/N: Why?

You asked looking up from eating ramen.

Mixi: Because he always said he'll only stay with someone he loves but since I came he didn't even for once said that to you.

Her words gave you hope. "He'll only stay with the one he loves and he's staying with me. Soumi was wrong. Jimin loves me. But...he has never said those exact words..."

Mixi: I'll go out. I'll come back by night, if Jiminnie or oppa asks tell them that.
Y/N: Will do.

You said monotonously. "As if Jimin is gonna ask about you."

•••

They weren't coming back. Your head was clouded with thoughts of Jimin. "Does he really love me?" You would always ask yourself but at the end of the day you would somehow convince yourself.

You wore your jacket and went out for a walk to clear your mind. Today, Jimin didn't call you for even once to ask your whereabouts. "What's he so busy for?"

But you could never ask him that. What if he thinks you were doubting on him? Then he'll surely hate you.

Being in deep thoughts you didn't realise where you walked up to. "Uh? Where am I?" You looked around only to find some drunk guys eyeing you hungrily.

Being scared you started to walk faster, they also fasten their pace. You started to run and they also did the same until you reached a place and went inside to save yourself. The place had loud music and crowd of people. "A bar?"

You mentally facepalmed. From one danger you jumped up to another. You never liked bar, they are the place where many people meets, do things, bad things.

As you were trying to push others to get out your eyes caught two familiar figures. But it was far from you to put your finger on them. "Who are they?"

Bring curious you went closer pushing people on the way. With each steps your heart started pounding faster.

Those familiar hair, that familiar shoulder, that clothes. "No...It can't be..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.4K 26
a paige bueckers story.
890K 47.5K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
304K 19.2K 83
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
279K 12.6K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...