Senran Rider: A Kamen Rider i...

By Lunar_Legend

Since I've gotten obsessed with Kamen Rider lately, here's a cross over between my favorite Kamen Rider, Buil... More

Part 1: Build Up
Part 2: Rogue Clash
Part 3: The Zodiac & A Strange Girl
Part 4: Cross-Z vs Hebijo
Part 5: An Encounter of the Crimson Variety
Part 6: Time to Rest... or Not
Part 7: Mighty Build Up
Part 8: A Mistake
Part 9: A Second Wind
Part 10: Sparkling Power
Part 11: Cross-Z vs Hebijo Round 2
Part 12: Greased Up
Part 13: Recollection
Part 14: Reki's Plan Part 1
Part 15: Reki's Plan Part 2
Part 16: Grease Around the World
Christmas Special
Part 17: Crushing Hope
Part 18: Rescue Attempt
Part 19: A Challenge
Part 21: Rogue vs Build
Part 22: An Obligatory Beach Part
Part 23: Cross-Z vs Hebijo Round 3: The Burning Dragon
Part 24: Cold Grease
Part 25: Hyoki's Rage
Part 26: The Past
Part 27: Rise of Killbus
Part 28: The Battle Begins
Part 29: The Perfect Warrior & Returns
Part 30: Genius & Confessions
Part 31: A Dragon's Lament
Part 32: The Final Battle
Final Part: The Ultimate Best Match

Part 20: Training

559 12 3
By Lunar_Legend

You dodge a punch by Ryuji as you punch him in the gut. Koji jumps in and tries to kick you but you dodge again, making him kick Ryuji. The three of you have been training relentlessly to raise your Hazard Levels with Evolt's guidance.

Evolt: Not bad. But you need a better challenge. I'll fight all three of you. Let's go somewhere else.

He warps the four of you to a clearing and he puts on his Evol Driver. The three of you put on your Drivers in response.

Evolt: Let's see how strong you three are.

Cobra! Rider System! Evolution!

Same! Bike! Best Match!

Dragon Jelly!

Robot Jelly!

All Four: Henshin!

Cobra! Cobra! Evol Cobra! Hahahaha...

Dokusou hunter! SameBike! Yeah!

Tsubureru! Nagareru! Afurederu! Dragon in Cross-Z Charge! Robot in Grease! Buraa!

Everyone transforms and you use a new Best Match.

You run at Evolt and the fin on your shark arm glows before you swipe it at Evolt, launching an energy slash at him. He vanishes and kicks you in the back, sending you flying into a rock wall.

Grease: Time to rock!

He and Cross-Z charge at Evolt who tries to move but...

Build: Build Up!

Jounetsu no senpūki! RoseCopter! Yeah!

Vines wrap around Evolt and he looks in your direction.

Evolt: Not bad.

Cross-Z and Grease push down the lever on their Drivers

Scrap Finish!
Scrap Break!

Evolt breaks free of his restraints and punches them.

Evolt: Not bad. But you need to be ready for anything.

He pulls out a new Bottle and swaps it with his Cobra Bottle.

Dragon! Rider System! Evolution!

He begins to turn the crank on his Driver.

Are You Ready? Dragon! Dragon! Evol Dragon! Hahahaha...

Evolt changes form.

Cross-Z: He has a Dragon Form?

Evolt: Thanks to your old man.

He summons the Beat Crosser and slashes at Cross-Z. Grease puts his Sclash Jelly in his Twin Breaker and sends a giant robot claw at Evolt.

Phoenix! Robot! Best Match! Are You Ready?

Build: Build Up!

Fujimi no heiki! PhoenixRobo! Yeah!

Build: We aren't done yet!

You blast fire at Evolt who dodges but as he avoids the attack, Cross-Z takes the opportunity to strike Evolt's side, causing him to skid back a bit.

Ready... Go! Vortec Finish!

Scrap Finish!

Scrap Break!

All three attacks land and force Evolt out of his transformation. The three of you de-transform as well.

Evolt: Not bad. I'd say you three stand somewhat of a chance against Rogue.

Koji: Nice. Let's celebrate with ramen!

The four of you return to Nascita and Ryuji and Koji go upstairs but as you try to follow them, Evolt stops you.

Evolt: You're worried about Rogue's father...

You stop and look at him.

Evolt: After that girl has tried to kill you so many times... You're still putting the thought of her father's well being first.

Y/N: I know... I shouldn't worry about it... But... I can understand why Ayuko's doing what she is. She told me about how she's only had her father her whole life... I never even knew my father, Sento.

Evolt: Sympathizing with the enemy... That dad of yours was kinda similar.

Y/N: ... You know I need the Hazard Trigger to beat her, don't you...

Evolt nods.

Evolt: You're strong enough to hold your own but with the conviction she has, your chances aren't looking good if she gets serious... But that's why you need this.

He hands you a strange device.

Y/N: Is this...

Evolt: Your sister gave it to me to give to you.

Y/N: ... Can you do me a favor.

You whisper something into his ear.

Evolt: Right. I can handle that.

Y/N: Thank you. Now let's go. My fight awaits.

Meanwhile, Ayuko tears through Senki Shu Shinobi as she trains. As she strikes, she has flashbacks of her younger self and her father when he was healthy, laughing and having fun.

Ayuko's Father: Ayuko, remember. Daddy's always there for you.

Past Ayuko: I know!

Ayuko clenches her fists as the flashbacks end.

Ayuko's Thoughts: He wouldn't approve of these extremes... But... I've dug too deep to crawl out now... All I can do is beat Y/N tonight...

Hyoki: Ayuko.

The girl turns to see the Senki Shu leader.

Hyoki: Let's go.

Ayuko: Right.

With that, the two leave the room.

End of Part 20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 267 14
A boy that got cheated by his 5 Ex-girlfriend and they left him.They didn't know that he is Kamen Rider Build and he will save the city from Smash an...
51.9K 763 25
Earthland. I peaceful world with magic as the world with in peace with many guilds to join and many adventures to be waiting of others to go for. How...
197K 4.8K 18
Welcome to my OHSHC x Reader! I hope you enjoy, and not be bored by it XD
5.1K 76 18
Y/N is an introvert who has been a Kamen Rider fan since his childhood with his favorite character being RX Robo Rider. One day while cosplaying as R...