Nothing Built can Last Foreve...

By GAMGAM_23

You died and got reincarnated... Yes I know VERY original. (Minecraft Story Mode Fanfic) Minecraft is not min... More

Prologue (Part 1)
Prologue (Part 2)
Bio
Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 1
Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 2
Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 3
Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 4
Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 5
Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 6
Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 7
Episode 0: Wait, What? Chapter 8
Episode 1: The Order of the Stone. Chapter 1
Episode 1: The Order of the Stone. Chapter 2
Episode 1: The Order of the Stone. Chapter 3
Episode 1: The Order of the Stone. Chapter 4
Episode 1: The Order of the Stone. Chapter 5
Episode 1: The Order of the Stone. Chapter 6
Episode 2: Assembly Required. Chapter 1
Episode 2: Assembly Required. Chapter 2
Episode 2: Assembly Required. Chapter 3
Episode 2: Assembly Required. Chapter 4
Episode 2: Assembly Required. Chapter 5
Episode 3: The Last Place You Look. Chapter 1
Episode 3: The Last Place You Look. Chapter 3
Episode 3: The Last Place You Look. Chapter 4
Episode 3: The Last Place You Look. Chapter 5
Episode 3: The Last Place You Look. Chapter 6
Episode 4: A Block and a Hard Place. Chapter 1
Episode 4: A Block and a Hard Place. Chapter 2
Episode 4: A Block and a Hard Place. Chapter 3
Episode 4: A Block and a Hard Place. Chapter 4

Episode 3: The Last Place You Look. Chapter 2

6.1K 144 119
By GAMGAM_23

Talking
(Thinking)
'Whispering'
YELLING
{Telepathy}
[Translated]
\Flashback/
_______________________________________________

This chapter starts off in the End where we can see Jesse appear in thin air a block or two above ground and landed on her feet. When Jesse was in the End she looked around amazed at how the End looked.

Jesse: Woah...

Moments later you appeared two blocks above ground next to her, landed on your feet, and had a bit of a confused look on your face because of how different the End looked compared to how they usually look.

Y/n: This is *cough* *cough* this is different.

Lukas then appeared out of thin air as well with the amulet in his hand. He had a shocked expression when he saw the End.

Lukas: Oh. Great. It just keeps getting better.

Then Petra, Olivia, and Reuben appeared out of thin air and landed next to your guys, but Olivia looked around a bit confused.

Olivia: Where's Axel? He was right behind me.

Axel then appeared out of thin air above Lukas and landed on him. This caused Lukas to drop the amulet. You and the others saw this happen while Jesse made her way towards the amulet.

Axel: I swear, I'm not trying to do that.

Lukas: *Groan* Get off.

Axel got off of Lukas, and Jesse picked up the amulet. Jesse then faced Lukas who sat up straight, but when Lukas looked forward past Jesse he was very scared and covered his eyes.

Lukas: O-oh, jeez. Oh man...Wh- I-I uh...

Jesse: Are you hurt?

Lukas: What? No, I'm not hurt! J-just look! *Points*

You, and the others looked at the direction where Lukas was pointing, but almost instantly looked away when they saw the insane amount of endermen present. Jesse turned around once again, but she covered her eyes when she nearly made eye contact with an enderman nearby.

Jesse: 'Hide!'

The others then closed their eyes, except for you who just avoided looking at the endermen. Jesse then ran behind what's left of an obsidian pillar and the others followed. Once you were all behind the pillar you, Jesse, Lukas, and Petra peaked around the pillar and made sure not to make eye contact with the endermen.

Lukas: 'So, uh... what do we call that? A "herd" of endermen? A flock of endermen? A swarm?

Y/n: 'I'm pretty sure it's called a haunting.'

Olivia: 'We might want to hold off on the grammar lessons until later.'

Jesse: 'Call it whatever you want. As long as we don't look at them we'll be fine.'

Olivia: 'Which way are we headed Jesse?'

Jesse smirks, and pulls out the amulet. The light of the amulet shined brightly, but almost immediately turned off. Jesse's smirk disappeared and she was now shaking the amulet a bit to see if it would turn back on, but no luck.

Petra: Stuff like that doesn't work in the Nether... probably not the End, either.

Y/n: Well ain't that a darn shame.

Lukas then laughed hysterically and faced the others.

Lukas: Great. Whoo, man. So we were trapped, and now we're lost.

Petra crossed her arms.

Lukas: So, we go from, uh, a death machine, that almost drowns us, and we land here. In the End. *Scoff* And that's the right name for it, since now, incredibly, we don't even know where we're going.

Jesse: At least we're alive... and well.

Petra glanced at you without you noticing and looked back at Jesse.

Petra: Yeah...

Jesse: I'm doing the best I can.

Lukas: I don't doubt your motives, Jesse. But your best might not be enough.

Petra: That's enough.

Lukas: *Sigh* Face it Jesse, we might never find this guy.

Axel: *Points* There he is.

Everyone then looked in the direction Axel pointed and saw someone walking up a large staircase.

Lukas: Did that just happen? I can't believe that just happened. Am I the only one that's surprised? Because that was... I mean... it's like we conjured him.

Petra: That's got to be him.

Jesse: Where is he going?

Y/n: Only one way to find out.

Jesse: We've gotta go.

You walked forward.

Y/n: Follow me, guys. I've been in this kind of situation before. I'll *cough* I'll- *cough* I'll get us to the other side.

Jesse: That's not a good idea...

Petra: Jesse's right, Y/n.

Lukas: Actually... you know what? I'll just go.

Lukas stepped forward.

Lukas: Give me a chance... Just say the word, and I'll do it.

Jesse looked at you, and you nodded "yes." Jesse then looked back towards the others.

Jesse: Everyone, follow Lukas.

She then faced Lukas.

Jesse: And let's pick up the pace, okay?

Lukas smiled and faced the other way.

Lukas: Come on!

Lukas cover his eyes from the endermen and began to walk through the haunting of endermen as you all followed close behind doing the same. As the others had their eyes covered so they don't provoke the endermen, you just followed them without covering your eyes and just made sure to look away from any endermen. After a minute or two you all made it to the bottom of the stairs.

Petra: Y/n! What was that?! Why didn't you cover your eyes?!

Y/n: Relax, Petra. I told you I've been in this kind of situation before.

You then faced Lukas.

Y/n: Nice job back there, Lukas.

Lukas: Thanks. You too, Jesse. Thanks for giving me a shot.

Jesse gave Lukas a nod. She then looked at the long flight of stairs in front of them.

Jesse: Let's go.

Everyone then began to walk up the stairs. Halfway up the stairs a few of you had started to get tired.

Axel: *Huff* I hope that someday I love something as much as Soren seems to love stairs.

Y/n: (My legs hurt a lot...)

You all continued walking up the stairs, but you and Jesse were behind the others. A few moments later you called to Jesse.

Y/n: Jesse?

Jesse stopped and faced you.

Y/n: Can you wait a moment, please?

What you both didn't know was that Petra watched from further up the stairs with an uncertain look.

Jesse: You okay?

Y/n: I'm fine. My legs just hurt a bit.

Jesse gave you a worried look.

Y/n: You don't have to worry, Jesse... Let's catch up with the others.

You, and Jesse began walking up the stairs again, but Petra turned around before you two could notice. Eventually you both caught up with the others and found them sitting down.

Olivia: So many stairs...

Lukas: Guys look! *Points*

You all looked at what he was pointing at.

Lukas: It's a ladder!

The others got up and began walking up the stairs alongside you, and Jesse.

Axel: It better not be a long one...

A few moments later you all made it to the ladder. Jesse stood in front of the ladder, looked up, and saw a trapdoor.

Petra: Whatever this is... It looks like the way in.

Axel: After you, Jesse.

Jesse: Here goes...

Jesse begins to climb up the ladder. After a few moment or two she opened the trapdoor at the top and climbed through. What she saw next baffled her.

Lukas then called out to Jesse from the bottom of the ladder.

Lukas: What do you see?!

Petra: Please don't say more stairs!

Jesse: I think I must be... seeing things!

Jesse walked forward a bit.

Jesse: It's like another world up here! A brand new, totally unspoiled world!

The others began to come in. The first being Lukas.

Lukas: So bright...

After that was Olivia, Petra, Y/n, and Axel who carried in Reuben.

Y/n: Woah... it really is bright.

You, and the others began to climb down the hill you were on. Jesse, and Lukas reached the bottom, but Axel tripped on his sandal and fell down the hill.

Axel: Ahhh!

Axel ended up landing on Lukas... again.

Lukas: *Groan* That's my body, Axel. My broken, battered body.

Olivia: The ground is almost... squishy. Like carpet.

Jesse walked towards one of the trees, but when she got a closer look at it the tree looked a bit... off.

Jesse: Hang on a second.

As Jesse got closer to the tree the others caught up to her. Jesse then touched the tree and realized that the "tree" wasn't a tree.

Jesse: What in the-? It's made of wool!

Petra: What?

Y/n: Really?

Jesse: Yes! This tree, the grass... it's all wool!

Hearing this you looked at the ground. You then flopped onto the ground.

Olivia: Y/n?

Petra: What are you doing?

Y/n: Laying down... this wool is soooo comfy.

Lukas then picked up a wool block and faced Jesse with an irritated look on his face.

Lukas: You're telling me, we've been resting all our hopes on this guy, and the whole time he's been building some... totally artificial Happyland?!

Axel: ... Well, it's real wool.

Lukas: It's real evidence that Soren is whacked.

Jesse: I guess after all this time to himself, Soren might have gone a little... off.

Lukas: "A little" is being generous.

Petra: It kinda makes sense. The other members of the Order haven't exactly been... all there.

Lukas: We came here for nothing!

Lukas then threw the wool block he had in his hand, walked a bit away, but wool ended up hitting you in the face.

Y/n: Gah! Hey!

Lukas: I'm sorry Y/n. But this is pointless!

It didn't hurt, but it was a little uncalled for. You then sat up, and got back up on your feet. Jesse, and the others, on the other hand, did not like that.

Jesse: What's the matter with you?! Why are you like this?!

Lukas: Just look around, Jesse! If the greatest builder of all time has spent years working on this this, what are the chances he'll even have that bomb, huh?!

Lukas then walked away from you guys into a different part of the wool room.

Lukas: I've had enough crazy for one day!

Petra: What's his problem?

Y/n: He seems pretty upset.

Olivia: Maybe he's allergic to wool.

Jesse: *Sigh* Just... give him some space. He'll be okay.

They all walked further down the room, and split up. Axel, Olivia, and Reuben made their way to a part of the room that had pink wool sticking out of the ground. Lukas was alone in one corner of the room next to some sort of wooden fountain. You stood underneath a tree in the middle of the room, and Petra was standing underneath a tree with a lever. The tree was also a bit away from Axel, and Olivia. She was also looking at you from there. Jesse was standing in the middle of the room near the tree you were standing under. Jesse decided to check up on you before she checked up with the others.

Jesse: Hey, Y/n.

You faced Jesse.

Y/n: Hi, Jesse.

Jesse: Are you okay?

Y/n: It was a wool block. It didn't hurt as much so don't worry.

Jesse: So, on a scale of "ugh" to "argh," how bad are you feeling?

Y/n: I'm leaning more towards the "ugh" side, but it's definitely making it's way to the "argh" side.

Jesse: Just, don't push yourself too hard, Y/n.

Y/n: Don't worry, *cough* Jesse. I'll be fine.

Jesse: Ok...

Jesse wanted to change the topic.

Jesse: Have you ever seen anything weirder than this place?

Y/n: Surprisingly... yes.

Jesse: Really?

Y/n: Yep.

Jesse: Can you tell me?

Y/n: Heh, maybe another time.

Jesse glared at you.

Y/n: Hey. Don't look at me like that.

She continued glaring at you.

Y/n: *Sigh* How about this? I'll tell you what it is after we reunite the Order. Deal?

Jesse stopped glaring, and smirked.

Jesse: Deal. Now, shake on it.

Jesse put out her right hand. You chuckled and shook her hand.

Y/n: Now the deal is sealed.

Jesse: Hehe, I'm gonna check up on the others.

Y/n: Alright. Later, Jesse.

Jesse: Later, Y/n.

Jesse then went to check on the others. She first made her way towards Reuben who was looking at two wool blocks that was supposed to represent a pig. Reuben was a bit confused.

Jesse: Hey, Reuben.

Jesse crouched down to Reuben's level, and Reuben faced Jesse.

Reuben: *Oink?*

Jesse: You doing okay, buddy?

Reuben gave Jesse a smile.

Reuben: *Oink!*

Jesse: Hehe, high five Reuben!

Jesse put her hand up, and Reuben stood up on his hind legs. Reuben then gave Jesse a high five with his right foot and got back down on all fours. Jesse then stood back up.

Jesse: Well, I'm gonna keep looking around Reuben.

Reuben: *Oink!*

Reuben continued looking at the two pink wool blocks in front of him. Jesse then made her way towards Axel, and Olivia who were standing near the wool Reuben was staring at. Axel was staring at the fake sun that lit up the place.

Axel: Thought you could trick me, huh, fake sun? Well, it's not gonna work.

He then looked away from the fake sun and faced Jesse.

Axel: What's up, Jesse?

Olivia: Hi, Jesse.

Jesse: Hi, guys. You both doing okay?

Axel: Yeah. I mean it could be worse.

Olivia: But it could also be better.

Jesse: So... do either of you guys know what's eating Lukas?

Axel: Well, as a longtime observer of human behavior...

Olivia: We have no idea. Try, ya know, talking to him.

Jesse: Okay, well, I'm gonna keep poking around.

Olivia: Before you go can you check up on Petra?

Jesse then looks towards Petra who was standing under a tree a bit away from them.

Olivia: Something's been bothering her, but she won't talk about it.

Jesse: I'll check up on her. Don't worry.

Axel: Thanks, Jesse.

Jesse then made her way towards Petra who was under a tree away from the group. Jesse made it to Petra, but Petra didn't notice Jesse standing next to her. She seemed to be deep in thought so Jesse decided to get her attention.

Jesse: Petra?

Petra was taken out of her thoughts.

Petra: Huh? *Faces Jesse* Oh, hi Jesse.

Jesse: Is there something wrong Petra?

Petra: No, nothing's wro-

Jesse: Petra... What's wrong?

Petra: *Sigh* Jesse, I think... something's wrong. With Y/n.

Both Jesse, and Petra looked at you. You didn't notice since you sat down on the ground and rested your head on the tree. They both then faced each other again.

Petra: And I know you've noticed it too... He may act like he's okay, but he looks very pale. Not only that, but he's been coughing a lot.

Jesse: I- I wish I could tell you, but... I'm not supposed to talk about it.

Petra: What? Talk about what? Jesse, if there is something wrong with Y/n. You have to tell me right now because it's not fooling anybody.

Petra then looked at you.

Petra: At least not me.

Petra then faced Jesse. Jesse then looked at you remembering what you told her.

\Y/n: You can't tell anyone about this-/

Jesse then looked back at Petra. Jesse couldn't lie to Petra, especially when she knows something is wrong.

Jesse: *Sigh* Look, Petra... Y/n is sick.

Petra's eyes widened. Even though she knew something was wrong she was still shocked when her suspicions were confirmed.

Petra: How... How long have you known?

Jesse: A while, but he asked me not to say anything. The Wither Storm infected him with something.

Petra: So my gut feeling was right... How bad is it?

Jesse: Well... he said it hurts a lot more than usual when he gets hurt. He also said that his arm feels cold, that he's sore all over, and... well... it keeps getting worse.

Petra then looked to the side.

Petra: Y/n is our best fighter... he tries to protect all of us, but if he's sick... he's gonna push himself too hard. How are we going to do this? If he pushes himself too hard he could die...

Jesse: Then we're going to have to protect him.

Petra: Huh?

She faces Jesse.

Jesse: From here on out we're gonna have to try to protect him. That way he doesn't push himself too hard.

Petra: ... You're right. From now on we have to watch his back. No matter what. I just... I just wish he would've told me-... the others sooner. It would make things easier.

Jesse: Yeah...

Jesse looked to the left and saw a lever on the fake tree.

Jesse: A lever?

Jesse pulled the lever and one third of the glass cloud lit up.

Jesse: What the?

Petra: It must be a mechanism for a secret door. Solve it Jesse. I know you can.

Jesse: Ok, I'm going to try and solve this puzzle.

Jesse turned around and was about to walk away, but Petra called out to her.

Petra: Jesse?

Jesse looked back at her.

Petra: Thanks. For telling me what's wrong with Y/n.

Jesse: You're welcome. Just... keep it to yourself. Y/n will tell the others soon... I hope.

Jesse then made her way towards Lukas who was by himself with his arms crossed leaning on a fake tree.

*Meanwhile with you*

You were sitting down under the "tree" with your back against the "tree" thinking to yourself.

Y/n: (Everything hurts...) *Cough* *cough* (I wish there were a way I could sooth the pain... wait.)

You looked through your inventory and saw that you had six golden apples, two potions of healing II, two potions of regeneration II, and one enchanted golden apple.

Y/n: (I forgot I had these!)

You got out one golden apple and ate it. The effects of the apple actually soothed the pain a bit. The regeneration and absorption made you feel a little better.

Y/n: (Man, if I had known the wither sickness would get this bad I would've gotten more...)

You then rested your head on the "tree" and rested your eyes.

*With Jesse*

Jesse had just made it to Lukas who was still frustrated.

Lukas: *Sigh* What do you want?

Jesse: Lukas, no matter how upset you get, you've got to keep it together.

Lukas calmed down a bit.

Lukas: I know... I do. I just... Listen I know I've been prickly, ok? But... how are we supposed to believe that Soren has the Formidi-Bomb if all he's been doing all these years is building a fake world, out of wool, in the End? For all we know the "F-Bomb" doesn't exist.

Jesse: It does exist. It has to.

Lukas: But what if it doesn't? What will we do then? It'll be impossible to take down that storm.

Jesse: If it doesn't exist we'll grab Soren, reunite him with the others, and help the Order defeat the storm. If we stick together, we can do anything. Even something that feels impossible.

Lukas: It just feels like it would be extra impossible without that bomb.

Jesse: Then we'll stick together extra hard.

Lukas then looked at the ground for a moment. He then looked back at Jesse and gave her a nod.

Lukas: Ok.

Jesse then looked behind Lukas and saw a lever on the "tree" he was leaning on.

Jesse: Hey, Lukas. Can you a bit please? There's a lever behind you.

Lukas looked back and saw the lever. He then moved to the side so Jesse could get to it. She then walked towards the lever, and pulled it. This caused another third of the cloud to light up.

Jesse: Thanks.

Lukas: You're welcome, but what did that do?

Jesse: I think it's some sort of puzzle that opens a secret door.

Lukas: Oh

Jesse: I'm going to look around for another lever.

Lukas: Alright, I'll talk to you later, Jesse.

Jesse: Later, Lukas.

Jesse then began to look around for the final lever, and eventually she found it. It was on a "tree" next to you. Jesse made her way towards the lever, and once she was there you opened your eyes, noticed her, and spoke up.

Y/n: Oh, hey, Jesse. How are the others holding up?

Jesse: They're doing pretty good. I managed to calm Lukas down.

Y/n: That's nice...

Jesse: Hey, Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah?

Jesse: Petra knows something.

Y/n: What do you mean "something?"

Jesse: As in she sees you're not feeling well.

You then looked at Petra who was looking at you from a distance. You waved at her, and she waved back sheepishly. You faced back towards Jesse.

Y/n: *Sigh* I'm trying keep it hidden, but...

Jesse: You take care of you, Y/n. Don't worry.

Jesse then saw the lever.

Jesse: I'll be back.

Y/n: And I'll be here.

Jesse made her way towards the lever and pulled it. This lit up the final third bit of the cloud, but that was it. Jesse then walked back to you.

Y/n: What did that do?

Jesse: I'm... not sure I think I'm missing something. I'm gonna look around.

Y/n: Ok... later, Jesse.

Jesse made her way towards the wall with the glass cloud. Once she was there she noticed a button on the wall. She walked towards the button and it activated a secret door that opened underneath the glass cloud. Jesse made her way to the door and saw another room.

Jesse: That's... weird. Hey, everyone! I think I found Soren's way out!

Everyone then made their way towards Jesse. When they arrived they looked into the room.

Lukas: Way to go, Jesse. That's awesome.

Everyone then made their way inside except for you, and Jesse who still stood outside.

Y/n: Nice puzzle solving skills, Jesse. I'm sorry I didn't help you out with the puzzle. I just... I just really needed to rest a bit.

Jesse: It's alright, Y/n. You don't need to apologize. I don't want you to push yourself too hard.

Y/n: I-... Thank you, Jesse... let's look for Soren. He's gotta be close.

You, and Jesse walk into the new room.

Petra: We'll check out the rest of the house. See if we can find Soren, before he finds us.

The others walked deeper into the room, but as you walked into the room your left leg gave out a bit causing you to fall to one knee. Olivia saw this, and so did Jesse.

Y/n: *Sigh*

You got back up to your feet and continued walking. Olivia walked up to you and was about to put your arm around her so she could help you walk, but you spoke up before she could do that.

Y/n: It's okay, Olivia. I can walk, but I appreciate you trying to help.

You continued walking into the room, and Jesse walked with you, but both Jesse, and Olivia gave you worried looks. Olivia walked ahead with Reuben to the end of the room. Jesse decided to speak up about the place they were in.

Jesse: You can fit hundreds of people here... but it doesn't look like it's being used for much of anything.

Y/n: Yeah, for a guy who isolates himself from others he sure does build with others in mind.

You then hear music. The music was faint, but still audible.

Y/n: Do you hear that?

Jesse: Hear what?

Y/n: Music. Listen closely.

Jesse stayed silent and tried to listen. Eventually she heard the faint sound of music.

Jesse: I can hear it. It's coming from further down the room.

Jesse began to make her way towards the source of the music, and you followed. Eventually she found herself at a door with Olivia, and Reuben standing next to it.

Jesse: There it is.

Y/n: Let's find out what's inside.

Jesse, Reuben, and Olivia gave you a nod and you all then entered the room where the music was coming from.

(A/N: There you have it. Another chapter done. Let me know what you think in the comments. Also, I want to say that you (Y/n) will try his best to keep others safe, but it's gonna be a real hassle for him because, well, y'know the wither sickness. Anyway, he won't become weak to the point he needs help walking, he'll just be more exhausted from the pain the sickness is inflicting on him. He'll try to rest when the group is safe, but he'll be on guard when they aren't. Anyways, see you guys in the next one.)

4136 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 30.8K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
98.4K 3.5K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
950K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
864K 45.8K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...