Shooting for Her Heart

Da musicrider

Kurosaki (F/n) is a very kind girl that everyone knew well. Being able to be part of the generation of Miracl... Altro

shoot 1
shoot 2
shoot 3
shoot 4
shoot 5
Shoot 6
shoot 7
shoot 8
Shoot 9
shoot 10
shoot 11
shoot 12
shoot 13
shoot 14
shoot 15
shoot 16
shoot 17
shoot 18
shoot 19
shoot 20
shoot 21
I'm sorry
shoot 22
shoot 23
shoot 24
shoot 25
shoot 26
shoot 27
shoot 28
shoot 29
shoot 29.5
shoot 30
shoot 31
shoot 32
shoot 33
shoot special Halloween edition
shoot 34
shoot 35
shoot 36
shoot 37
shoot 38
shoot 39
shoot 40
shoot 41
shoot 42
shoot 43
shoot 44
shoot 45
shoot 46
shoot 47
shoot 48
shoot 49
shoot 50
shoot 51
shoot 52
shoot 53
shoot 54
shoot 55
shoot 56
shoot 57
shoot 58
shoot 59
shoot 60
shoot 61
shoot 62
shoot 63
shoot 64
special chapter
shoot 65
shoot 66
special charter part 1
special chapter part 2
shoot 67
shoot tip off 67.5
shoot 68
shoot 69
shoot tip off 69.5
shoot 71
author note
shoot 72
shoot special: Kagami special
shoot 73
shoot 73.5
shoot 74
shoot 75
shoot 76
shoot 77
shoot tip off 77.5
shoot 78
shoot special: a winter wonderland
shoot 79
shoot 80
shoot 81
shoot 82
Shoot 83
shoot 84
shoot 85
shoot 86
shoot 87
shoot 88
shoot 89
shoot 90
shoot special: summer help
shoot 91
shoot 92
shoot 93
shoot 94
shoot 95
authors note
shoot special: Akashi special
shoot special: Midorima special
author note
shoot special: Kagami special
author note

shoot 70

1.3K 31 3
Da musicrider

Your POV

Still as reserved as ever she hasn't changed much but she seems happier than before. She came up and hugged me like she normally does when she sees me.

"Oh I missed you so much, there's so much I have to tell you. Did you know Mura-chan gets lost easily I just found out this year at Yosen. Also, I heard you and Masaomi won this year's Grand Prix that's so cool. I also heard you're playing basketball again-"

"Rika I get it a lot has happened also you do realize you could have called me or texted me when you're in the city or if you just wanted to talk, right?" She jumped a bit and began to hug me at the same time apologize for not contacting me since school started.

"Honestly between you and Ayame I feel like I'm someone's hugging pillow," I said as she apologizes as I grab my handkerchief and began to wipe her tears away.

"Oh, (F/n)chin is here," I looked and notice that Mura-chan coming towards me. He was about to place his large hand on my head but I slapped his hand away and glared at him.

"Ehhh how come Rika-chin receives a hug and smile but I get slapped and glared?"

"You know the reason you decided to follow that order," I stated as I kept glaring at him.

"But Akachin told me that you knew the plan." I felt like my blood was boiling that he obeys Akashi without a second thought.

Kagami POV

If looks could kill I think this guy would be dead by her glare. I've never seen her look so mad before.

"I thought you decide to leave?" Tatsuya said as the girl that was hugging (F/n) came up.

"Tatsuya you promise you were just going to watch and we had to search for you." She said as acted like she was shy.

"Plus I only came because you said you wanted to go sightseeing around Tokyo since you came back to Japan, but you're playing streetball." The tall guy opens a bag of potato chips and began to eat them.

"Sorry, sorry to you too Rika," she blushed and looked away.

"But they said they were down a player and it sounded like fun." He said as she looked worried and notice me and began to hide behind the giant.

'What with her she's so outgoing with them and (F/n) but gets scared by others easily.'

"Hey, Bakagami stop staring at her you look like you're planning to beat her up." (F/n) said as she remains at the sideline.

'I guess they know each other but where have I seen this girl?'

"Hey, Yosen played in the inter-high, didn't they?" Furihata-kun asked

"What? You mean he played in the inter-high, too?" Fukuda-kun said amazed by Murosakibara's appearance.

"No, I didn't play," Murosakibara said as he ate a chip.

"What?! Why not?!" Furihata-kun asked in surprise.

"I don't know, I mean, the only reason I didn't play is because Aka-chin told me not to," he said not caring one bit.

"Who's Aka-chin?" Furihata-kun asked as to who is Aka-chin

"It's Akashi-kun, he's talking about the former captain of the generation of miracles. Also, know as (F/n) ex-boyfriend," Kuroko said as everyone seem surprised by the news.

"Oh, I forgot, Muro-chin, we can't play in unofficial games. That's why I came here to stop you, and Rika told me to stop you too." He said as I looked at the girl who was still hiding.

"I see, that's a shame," Tatsuya mumbled to himself.

"Let's go," Murosakibara said as he began to guide out.

"Hey, wait, you can't just barge in here and leave like that. Stay awhile and play," I said as everyone was surprised.

Rika POV

What is wrong with this guy doesn't he know that Mura-chan doesn't care about basketball? It's pretty obvious since he doesn't do much during a game. As I was about to decline the offer Mura-chan grab a part of his eyebrows.

"What's going on with your eyebrows? Why are they split in two?" Mura-chan asked as he pulled his eyebrow.

"Ow! What are you doing?!" The redhead guy yelled as I notice Kurosaki-san holding in her laughter.

"They're so long," Mura-chan said not even paying attention to the guy beside him.

"Are you listening to me?!"

"Huh? Say what?" Mura-chan said as I still processing that he has the mind of a child.

'Sometimes it's hard to be the manager of Yosen when Mura-chan is so childlike.' I began to go where Kurosaki-san was at while she kept holding in her laughter. I guess that scary-looking guy is her funny entertainment.

"Kurosaki-san?"

"Rika come on you know you can call me by my name," she said as I apologize but she just patted my head.

"So you ran into Sora at the inter-high final?" She asked as I nodded since no one knows about our encounter.

"Did he say anything?" I shook my head as she sighs.

"Did he glare at you?" I didn't even need to answer that question since she knew the answer.

"Well I'm not surprised, to say the least, he was always a sore loser, to begin with." She said as she kept watching the guys. I was about to say something until we heard that redhead starting to tease Mura-chan.

"I'm so disappointed, I didn't know you were such a coward. It's so lame that you're running away."

'Is he trying to provoke him?! I know he's he can act like a child but this so low that I hardly think it'll work.' Mura-chan stopped and looked at the redhead.

"What? I'm not running away," he said as I  couldn't believe it.

'Are you kidding me! He got him!' I felt like I wanted to collapse seeing how he easily got Mura-chan attention.

"I can't believe how easy Mura-chan is," I mumbled as Kurosaki-san smiled nervously.

"I should have told you he's easily defensive about these sorta things." She said as I felt like an idiot when the answers are so obvious with Mura-chan.

"Hey Rika-chin can you hold my snacks?" Mura-chan said as he gave me his bag of snacks.

"Wait are you two serious?!" He just ignored me as I began to hear the coach yelling at us already.

"Relax Rika it's not like you'll get in trouble for having fun?" Kurosaki-san said with a calm smile.

"But-"

"Just put the blame on them trust me you don't always have to look out for everyone all the time. How else would idiots learn if they're always being protected?" She said as I was surprised about her advice. She leans down and places a dog on the ground.

"I guess so," a dog came and waged his tail while he sat next to me.

'Oh my God, what a cute dog!'

"Let the game begin!" The referí said as stood at the sidelines.

Time skip

Your POV

'I wonder just much of a difference we are against two members of Yosen.' As the game started our team manage to get the ball and passed it to Tetsu. Kyoshi senpai ran ahead as Tetsu pass the ball with an ignite pass.

"Amazing," Rika said in awe at the speed of that pass.

'Right this is Rika's first time watching Tetsu play. As I watch the game something reminded me of the past and the memory of playing against Kyoshi senpai pop up.

'I remember now he was from Shoei and one of Murosakibara's first preys. If Murosakibara remembers him he won't go easy on Kyoshi senpai and the others.' I notice some dark clouds coming in meaning that rain was coming in quickly.

"It's going to rain soon, if this keeps up they have to stop the game," I mumbled but Rika seems to hear what I said and looked at the clouds.

"Kuro-... (F/n)-chan I know you don't like Mura-chan for listening to 'him' and obeying his every command. Everyone keeps saying that he should stop listening to 'him' but he just ignores us." Rika said as I could tell she has a hard time trying to keep him in line.

"Murosakibara is childish and in some way hopeless. He's a piece of game to Akashi, all of us miracles are pieces to Akashi game, even me." I began to hate that Akashi never even once cared about us as human beings after his match with Murosakibara.

"(F/n)-chan?" I smiled and open my umbrella seeing that the rain is about to start.

"I'm fine, it's hard to forget your first love that's all. One day you'll understand what I mean." She opens her umbrella as they announce that the game was going to be canceled due to bad weather.

"I should mention that Sora is playing for Rakuzan basketball club," Rika said as I couldn't help smile.

"I know Haruto senpai told me when I last saw him," she was surprised that I had met up with Haruto senpai.

"I see, I wish we could have met up one more time before we went our separate ways. At least to clear things with Sora," she said as the rain came down harder.

"Sora never knew about the teasing and constant bullying you got at teiko?" She shook her head as I felt bad for her.

"Hey let's make a promise," she seems surprised by my suggestion as I place my pinky out for her.

"I promise we'll get together one more time and this time we'll tell Sora the truth together, kay?" She smiled and intertwined her pinky with mine.

"Okay," she smiled making this rain seem at least a bit brighter.

"Also, just heads up I plan to win with my team at the winter cup. I thought you should get a heads up at least." She seems surprised but looked at determination.

"Sorry (F/n)-chan but we also plan to win the winter cup too."

"Well, then the next time we'll see each other is at the winter cup. Try to keep that titan under control at least until then." I said as she nodded.

"Rika-chan we should go back now or the coach will give us clean-up duty when we get back," Himuro-san said as he came towards us.

"Oh right, I guess I'll see you at the winter cup (F/n)-chan." I nodded as she and Himuro-san began to walk away.

"Himuro-san!" I called him out as he turns to look at me as well as Rika.

"If I find out that Rika is getting bullied or harassed I won't hesitate to go to yosen and beat the whole basketball club for not protecting her," I said as I glared at him and he seems a bit frightened by me.

"Can I ask why she is so special to you to protect?" As he looked directly at me.

"That is for Ayame to answer not me, and Rika knows the answer too," I said as I began to walk away from them.

"(F/n) do your best at the winter cup!" Rika yelled as I waved to her not looking back.

'Don't worry we plan to do our best to win each game.'

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

142K 4.8K 37
Tsukino Gina faced a complete change in lifestyle when her family moved from Australia and back to Japan. Not only does she have to adjust to the swi...
2.1K 58 19
KNB X OC (but also a self insert, you can self insert yourself in the position of the OC, if that's what you like.) Amethyst Azalea. Hard working, in...
82.6K 1.5K 61
MY VERY FIRST ONE SHOTS + WHAT IFS COLLECTION..!! The miracles are major hits when it comes to basketball but, can they handle, LOVE?! Get ready to...
21.6K 741 11
THERE ARE FRIENDS. THERE IS FAMILY. AND THERE ARE FRIENDS WHO BECOME FAMILY. Shirosaki Ichiro is a basketball addict. Born in America, he dreams of...