Liliah Rogers

By waveylays

While visiting his first love in London. Steve Rogers stumbles upon an abandoned baby. Not wanting the young... More

1
2
3
4
Aurthors Note
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
Peter Parker-alternitive ending

38

5.2K 161 50
By waveylays

" Then her dad walks in." Cedric told Liliah as they walked up the stairs to their seats.
" Oh shit her dad walked in." Liliah gasped.

( If you know the song I'm referencing above, your an absolute legend)

" So I guess that's the last I'll be seeing of Diana Smith." Cedric shrugged.
Liliah nodded sympathetically but a smile crept to her face.
" Your so stupid. She's seventeen and didn't use a silencing spell or a locking spell." Liliah laughed.
" Don't laugh. It was a traumatic experience." Cedric told her.
Liliah laughed harder.

" Bloody hell dad. How high are we?" Ron asked.
" Language!" Liliah shouted before she realized what she was saying.
Her eyes widen and she slapped both hands to her mouth. Thank god non of the Avengers were here.
" Well put it this way. If it starts to rain you'll be the first to know." A mans voice said.
Everyone looked down at Draco and Lucius Malfoy.
Liliah looked at Harry who was standing next to her on the step right below her and Cedric.

" Do we know them? They look familiar especially the younger one." Liliah asked.
" I don't know if your stupid or brilliant. But your definitely my favorite person," Harry told her.
Liliah smiled ignoring the part about her being stupid.
" Father and I are sitting in the Minsters box. By personal invitation of the Minster himself." Draco bragged.
" Well duh. It would be weird if you just sat in there without an invitation. It's literally called the Minsters box." Liliah bonked her head with her hand.

Both Lucius and Draco scowled at the girl.
" Don't boost Draco. There's no need with these people." Lucius spat.
" Is that why your dressed for a funeral instead of a quidditch match Malfoy?" Sirius asked.
" Maybe his going to a wedding after this. Ya know his cousin marrying his other cousin." James said.
Liliah threw her head back laughing.
" I get it! Because their all inbreed!" Liliah looked at James.
" Exactly. I knew you'd get it." James laughed.
" That's a good one Pops." Liliah high fived him.

" Come on. Their not worth it." Remus pushed his friends up the stairs.
Harry put his arm on Liliah's back pushing her away from the Malfoy's. Before they could walk away Lucius caught Harry's sleeve with his cane. Harry, Hermione and Liliah all turned around.
" Do enjoy yourself won't you? While you can." Lucius told him a threatening voice.
Liliah slapped his cane away freeing her brother. Lily who had decided to stay quite during the whole ordeal walked to her children. She placed one hand on each of their shoulders. Lily gave Lucius a harsh glare before turning her kids around and walking them up the the stairs.

They reached the top of the stadium and got their seats. Liliah looked around and smiled.
" Pops! This seats are so cool! You can everything. I feel sorry for the people who have to sit lower then us." Liliah told him loud enough for everyone to hear.
James smiled at his daughter as all his insecurities melted away. The whole Quidditch thing had been pretty last minute and for so many seats money was a bit tight. But hearing that made all those worries disappeared. Liliah smiled acting oblivious. She knew these weren't the best seats. She had been to many sporting events with Tony in the "rich people seats" and even though she knew shit about quidditch she knew these weren't the best seats. But hey didn't matter to her, and it obviously made her Pops feel better so who cares.

                                      ¥¥¥

Liliah sat in between Remus and Lily. The three of them board out of their minds. They all stared out into the distance minds completely blank. Four hours, the game had been going on for four hours. Liliah was super excited and upbeat for the whole first hour and a half. But god four hours? Four hours?

Suddenly a huge cheered erupted from not only the group they were with but the entire stadium. Remus, Lily and Liliah all looked up snapping out of their daze. Everyone was jumping up and down screaming happily.
" Is it over?!" Liliah shouted over the noise.
" I think so." Remus shouted back.
" Viktor Krum has caught the snitch but Ireland wins." The Minster announced.
" Thank you Thor." Liliah looked up.
The three stood up. Lily and Remus went to their significant others and pretended they were happy and excited too.

Fred turned around to Liliah. The smile on his face made Liliah smile just as big. Fred jumped over to her. Liliah opened her arms to him. Fred picked her up in a hug. Liliah wrapped her legs around his waist as he jumped up and down with her. She laughed and Fred started spinning in place with her. They stopped and Fred softly returned her back to the ground.

The large group started walking down the stairs. Harry, Ron and Ginny talked frantically about the match in front of her. Next to her Cedric was chatting her ear off about the match. Behind her she could head the twins, James and Sirius all talking about the match. She shook her head and smiled.

They made it back to the tent and it only got more intense. Everyone was dancing and celebrating. Fred wrapped him and Liliah in a Irish flag and started dancing. Liliah could only imagine how Fred acted when he was drunk if he could be so wild sober. Cause she knew when she drank she had zero fear factor and couldn't imagine how crazy Fred was.

" There was no one like Krum." Ron stood on the coffee table.
" Krum?" George asked.
" Dumb Krum?" Fred asked.
" His like a bird the way he rides the air!" Ron said.
The twins started flapping their arms like wings. Liliah fell back onto the bed next to Hermione.
" He's more then a athlete! His an artist!" Ron declared.
" I think your in love Ron." Ginny teased.

" Shut up Ginny." Ron glared at her.
The twins and Harry started singing a song.
" I don't know who the hell Krum is but he sounds like a really good quidditch player." Liliah told Hermione.
Hermione smiled and patted her head.
" Never change." Hermione said.
Liliah smiled and turned back forwards.

There was a huge explosion sound from outside the tent. Liliah immediately stood up.
" Sounds like the Irish are getting their pride on." Fred brushed it off.
" It's not the Irish." Arther entered the tent.
Liliah's hands went to her back pocket where she had two daggers. She felt her boots and felt the other set she had.
" We have to get out of here." Arther told them.
Liliah walked over to Harry and grabbed onto the collar of his jacket.

They walked out of the tent and everyone was screaming and running.
" Run! It's the death eaters!" Someone yelled.
" Get back to the Portkey. Stay together, Fred, George, Ginny is your responsibility." Arther told them.
James, Sirius, Remus and Lily all came out of the tent next to theirs and all held their wands.
" Let's go!" Liliah shouted.

They all started running back to the portkey. Everyone was running every which way trying to escape. Liliah keep a tight grip on Harry's jacket. The Weasley's stuck together but got separated from the others. Death eaters started marching into the camp. One saw Harry, Liliah and Hermione. They raised their wand and walked quickly to the three. Liliah pushed the button on her bracelet. She pushed the two fourth years behind her and blasted the death eater straight in the chest. They flew back into an empty tent.

Liliah turned around and pushed the two teens back in the direction of the portkey.
" Can I trust you two to stay behind me?" Liliah asked.
They both nodded.
" Okay." Liliah said and walked ahead of them.
People ran against them pushing them. Liliah pushed them to the side trying to keep a clear straight path for them to the portkey. Finally they reached a clearing where the Weasley's were. Fred ran to Liliah and hugged her.
" Don't leave me like that! I almost had a heart attack!" Fred told her.
" Sorry but we're all-" Liliah turned around and her heart dropped.

" Where's Harry?" Liliah asked.
" I-I don't know." Hermione stuttered.
Liliah looked up at the sky and the dark mark appeared in the sky.
" Fuck." Liliah mumbled.
She pulled out her dagger from her back pocket.
" Everyone stay here!" She shouted over should as she ran back to the camp sight.
" Liliah! Wait!" Fred called after her but she was already gone.

Liliah ran around trying to find her brother. She saw him ran and hide behind a burnt down tent. Liliah saw a man not too far, she threw her dagger. It wasn't a perfect shot because it was dark and smoky. However it did skim the man and rip off a piece of his clothes. The man grabbed his arm and apparated away. Liliah ran up to Harry and hugged him.

" Are you okay?" Liliah asked searching for injuries.
" I might have a bump on my head tomorrow but other then that I'm fine." Harry told her.
" I said stay behind me." Liliah said.
" You know I have trouble following orders." Harry smiled.
" Yeah, me and you both." Liliah teased smiling.

She felt a presence behind them and grabbed Harry and threw him down shielding him from the impact.
" Stupefy!" Tons of voices shouted.
" Wait those are my kids." James shouted.
Him, Sirius, and Barty Crouch all ran to them.
" What are you doing here? Are you alright." James hugged them.
" We're fine Pops." Liliah told him.
" Which of you conjured it?" Barty Crouch pointed his wand at them.
" Barty you don't think-" Sirius started.
" Who did it." Crouch asked again.

" There just kids Barty." James pushed him away from his kids.
James mama bear instantly kicking in.
" What is that?" Harry asked.
While they answered Harry's questions Liliah slipped away to retrieve her dagger. She pulled the dagger out of the ground along with the piece of cloth. She walked back over to them.
" Here, I threw my dagger at him and got some of his clothes he was wearing." Liliah tried handing them the scrap of clothes.
They all gave her a confused look.
" And what should we do with this?" Crouch asked annoyed.

Now it was Liliah turn to give them a confused look.
" Cheek it for DNA and identify and locate who ever conjured it." Liliah said.
" We don't do that." Barty shook his head.
" Then make a locator spell, pour it on the scrap of clothes and it will lead you to the person it belongs too." Liliah told them.
" That's not a thing Li." James patted her shoulder.
" What the fuck? They can do that in fucking Once Upon a Time but y'all can't?" Liliah asked pissed off.

( I know OUAT came out in 2011, but this story is already so far from being canon that what's the harm with talking about a show that's not even created yet.)

" Well thank you for nothing Miss Rogers." Barty said.
" Yeah right back at ya." Liliah glared.
She grabbed the back of Harry's jacket and pushed him to start walking away. He did so not daring to go against his sister in her current mood. Liliah pocketed the piece of cloth and her dagger.

If they weren't going to find out who conjured the dark mark, she'll just have to do it herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 10.2K 26
Harriet (Harry) Potter is the daughter of Lily Potter and Tony Stark. After her first year at Hogwarts she comes home to a surprise. Uncle Vernon, Au...
24.7K 608 53
''Anastasia,'' Natasha replied. ''Anastasia Belova Romanoff-Rogers.'' Anastasia Belova Romanoff-Rogers is the daughter of Steve and Natasha that neit...
347K 10.7K 114
When Clint Barton found Natasha Romanoff that special day in Budapest, he also found her with a little girl. Not her own of course, but it might as w...
28.7K 644 13
There are rumors surrounding the Wizarding World - that 'He-Must-Not-Named' or 'You-Know-Who' had a child?, not just one but two? and who is the moth...