Teacher KNJ 18+ ✔

Af SirDaddyJoon

Written by SirDaddyJoon "Call me DADDY !" "F-fuck DADDY ." Kim Namjoon x Shin Y/N x BTS ⚠ ⚠ ⚠ Sex 18+ Di... Mere

New Teacher
Pleasure me
Punnishment
untitle part
wrong
jealous
again ?
Daddy
drunk
Sorry
untitle part
flirt
untitle part
why ?
raped
fighting
married ?!
lie
Creator
Drunk pt2
leaving
turn on
sick
fault
remember
joke
Vomit
Bonus Part

forgive me

1.3K 27 0
Af SirDaddyJoon

Namjoon POV

I go downstairs and saw Y/N is cooking at kitchen . It's already 1 weeks she ignoring me . Jin and Jungkook was in their room so i think this is my time .

I go to her slowly because i don't want she noticed me .

I hug her from back .

She gasp loudly and i put my face at her shoulder . I looked at her .

"Namjoon . Go away ." She push me .

"Y-Y/N . Please ." I hug her back .

"I said go away !" She shout and push me hardly . I almost felt actually and her shout makes the others go downstairs but i didn't notice them .

"Y/N . I'm sorry okay ? You keep ignoring me !" I want to hug her again . I miss her .

"Just go away , Namjoon . I'm not in my mood ." She said as she continued cooking .

"Y/N please . Let me explain okay ? You can't believe what you saw . That's not like you think ." I'm trying to explain .

"Not like i think ? Oh yea . You shirtless and she also half naked . Oh wow . Not like i think ." Y/N not looking at me . Is she really hate me ?

"I'm sorry . S-she trying to flirt me okay ? I just love you . Please !" I hug her tightly.

"Go away , Namjoon . I'm making lunch ." She said in calm voice .

"No . I will not brake the hug ." I hug her more tight .

"Go away ! Please ." She shout .

"Y-you hate me ?" I ask . I don't want she hate me .

"Yes ! I mean n-no . Okay ? I just Can't believe you cheat !" She shout again . I know she hate me .

"I'm sorry . I-i leave now ." I said and turn around . I shocked cause i saw Jung kook and Jin at there is look at me .

I just walked and not looking at them . I sit at couch and they follow .

"N-namjoon ." Jungkook said my name .

"Yea ?" I pretended like i'm looking my phone . I'm trying to hold back my tears .

"Y-you okay , hyung ?" He asked again make me stop looking at phone .

"Y-yea i'm okay ." I still didn't want to looked them .

"Look at us ." Jin said and turn up my head .

"You crying ? Aish ." Jin saw my eyes was red . He hug me .

"How i need to tell her ? I need her okay ? Why she can't believe me ?" I said as i hug Jin back .

"No . S-she will believe it one day okay ? Just wait ." Jin wiped my tears . His clothes wet because of my tears .

"I try your idea , Jungkook . It's not going well ." I said and looked at Jungkook .

"I-i'm sorry hyung . I thought it will going well ." Jung kook look down .

"No . It's okay . At least i can hug her ." I said in smiled but still crying .

"Aish this boy . Stop crying . We're here ." Jin hug me again .

Then i put my head at his lap . I just want to lay down and sleep .

I close my eyes and i felt asleep .

End Namjoon POV

Jin POV

I was talking with Jungkook . Namjoon put his head at my lap . He looks like want to sleep .

"Is he asleep ?" Jungkook asked .

"Maybe . I don't know ." I replied .

"I still can't understand what is happened ? He dating his own student and now his own student is our maid . No . Our sister . But then she crying because this boy cheated . Is he really cheated or what ?" Jungkook asking many question .

"I don't know , Jung kook . Oh yea ! I have idea . We call Suga and Jimin . Maybe they will helped !" I whispered .

"Good idea hyung ." Jungkook smiled .

End Jin POV

Skip time ~

"Jungkook . I want to sleep at my house tonight can i ? I leaving my house almost 3 months ." I grumbled . It's because my cousin want to come actually .

"Yea sure . I will tell Jin hyung ." Jungkook give a smiled .

I saw Namjoon with Jungkook actually . But i don't want to looked at him .

"You want me bring you there ?" I heard Namjoon's voice .

I ignore him and i left .

Namjoon POV

"She ignored me ." I said and smiled trying to hide my pain actually .

"It's okay hyung . She will be the Y/N that you know again ." Jungkook hit my shoulder .

"Jungkook . I already call them !" Jin shout .

"Call who ?" I raised my eyebrows .

"Jimin and Suga ." Jungkook said .

I shocked . I scared . They hate me .

"Why you call them ? They hate me ! This will make me in more trouble !" I stand up mad .

"Calm down hyung . We just want to help you okay ?" Jungkook said and push me slowly to sit again .

Then we hear someone knocked the door .

"I'm coming !" Jin run from stairs and open the door .

"Hey ! You come !" Jin said and smiled . Then i saw they come in . Yea it's true . It's Jimin and Suga .

"Hey Jungkook . Jin !" They said their name but not my name .

"Hi ." They stop smiling and just stare at me .

"Come sit guys ." Jungkook said and they sit .

"So why you call us ?" Suga asked .

"Can you tell me what happened between
Y/N and Namjoon ?" Jin asked and i just quiet .

"Why you not asked that cheater ?" Jimin said in mad tone and point to me .

"He already tell us . We just want to hear from you guys . Please ." Jungkook said and give a drinks .

"Okay . Fine ." Suga said and look at Jimin . Jimin just nod .

"So as usual . Namjoon will follow us to canteen for rest but he said he have some work to do so we just let it . We waiting for about 15-20 minutes . He still didn't come . We go to class to do our homework but what we see is not like we expect ." Suga explain .

"What you see ?" Jin asked .

"I need to tell that ? Asked that boy that called as Y/N Boyfriend !" Jimin mad .

"Tell us please ." Jin said try make Jimin calm down .

"We saw Namjoon was sitting at his chair and Mrs.Sarah , our science teacher is half naked and sit at his desk . And Namjoon . He shirtless . What you think about that ? You already have a sex with Y/N and that's not enough ?!" Suga stand up and mad at me make me shocked .

"Yah Namjoon . You didn't tell she also half naked ?!" Jin also mad .

"I'm not cheated okay ? Mrs.Sarah is my ex . And she try to flirt me !" I said the truth .

"You though we will believe ? If Y/N didn't forgive you , same with us . We will not forgive you until she forgive you , Mr.Kim !"
Jimin shout .

"H-hey calm down ." Jungkook try to make them calm down .

"You know ? Y/N love you so much . Yes i admit . We jealous . Because we have a crush at her actually but you . Why you ? She really choose the wrong person . The person that called as our teacher . Cheater !" Jimin said again .

"You guys have a crush at her ?" I asked shocked .

"What you expect ? I have a crush at her since last year . And she just know you 3 months ago . Why she choosing you ? I didn't see anything at you . She deserved a Better boy than you . Almost everyday she tell us about you and her . She cried because her parents died and now . She cried because a cheater like you !" Suga punch me .

"H-hey !" Jin pull Suga . Same with Jimin . They pull Suga .

"Y-you okay , Hyung ?" Jungkook asked me .

"You already take her virginity and you leave her like that . Is that you call a better boyfriend ?! She deserved more than this !" Suga punch me for a second time .

I wiped my lips and have a blood .

"Yah stop Suga !" Jimin mad at him .

"You now also Defend him ?! Let me go !" Suga still mad and Jin let him go .

"Control Suga !" Jimin said again . Suga fix his clothes .

"Remember Namjoon . This is not enough for a cheater like you . What you think ? We will believe with your stupid story ? You didn't deserve Y/N . I was wrong . She said you are the good boy , kind boy , hot . And i believe it . But i was wrong ." Suga still mad at me . Why ?

"Come on Jimin . We waste our time here ." Suga pull Jimin's hand and Jimin whispered sorry at us .

They leave .

"Y-you okay Namjoon ?" Jin worried .

"I said it . They hate me ." I said and give a fake smiled . Trying to hide my pain .

"Come on . Jung kook . Can you take a medicine ?" Jin said as Jung kook nod .

End Namjoon POV

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

462K 22.5K 64
"Or at least get one fuck buddy, so you're not bringing random men in here and making me cook for them." "You're my chef. You're getting paid to cook...
844K 22.8K 38
You: Hi Daddy Unknown: Sorry but who is this? Not your typical 'wrong number' story Texts Series #1
610K 20.6K 46
BOOK 3 of HIS SERIES [HIS: Baby] "I got one daddy and I call him papa." Copyright ©️ 2018 by HAHA KIM -COMPLETED 9/22/2018 180K-3/9/19 200K-4/22/19 3...
1.5M 33.2K 15
"I dare you to fuck y/n, make sure we hear her moans so we believe you or you'll have to do it again with an audience." Taehyung stated as a smirk fo...