[AS] wrong number

By wandaswife

when Roxanne Luna, a mutant that can manipulate ice gets a text from an unknown number what will she do? Ale... More

cast!
chapter one- real life + texting
chapter two- instagram+texting+ irl
chapter 3- texting + irl
chapter four- texting +irl
chapter five - twitter+ irl
chapter six- irl +messages+twitter
chapter seven- dms+messages+twitter
chapter eight- instagram+ messages+ twitter
chapter nine- texts+twitter+irl
chapter 10- texts+irl+twitter
chapter eleven- texts and irl
chapter 12- texts +twitter
chapter thirteen-texts+twitter
chapter fourteen: irl+texts+instagram
chapter fifteen-irl+ texts
Chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen - twitter +texts
chapter eighteen- irl +phone call

Chapter 19 - irl/flashbacks

116 2 0
By wandaswife

Roxannes pov:

I tore all through out the building trying to avoid the cameras and automatic bullets. "Agh!" I yelled after a bullet got launched into my arm right above my elbow. I crawled over to the first room I saw.

"Hello!" A very cheery girl with light green hair exclaimed to me. "Shit lower your voice" I advised. "What , why?" She uttered back to me. "I'm done with all the bullshit Stryker has put me through. All the experiments. All the damn pain. I'm escaping " I revealed.

"Oh. Can I come with?" She started and then interrupted before I could answer, "Oh my gosh is your arm bleeding?" She grabbed my arm and pulled her hand over the blood. All around her hand it started glowing neon green , very similar to her hair. soon enough my wound was closed and she was smiling very wide. 

"See I could be helpful!" She said smiling still.  I laughed and nodded and grabbed her arm and brought her towards the door. She activated a force field while i guided us towards the exit. We got to the forest where she said "Oh! I almost forgot! My names Sage" I smiled guessing that a lot of things are green with her. "I'm Roxanne" I said back simply.

I woke up gasping for air. I had forgotten about Sage. I wondered how she was doing. Then my alarm went off and I decided that I should probably get to work.

——————————-

Chloe talks!!

Wow I updated. Shocking. I totally forgot that Roxanne would need some sort of job Do lets just pretend she edits for New York Times.

Also I have no idea where the Sage character came from but who cares.

Go eat, take meds, drink water, ect!!

word count: 297

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730K 26.9K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
270K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
403K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...