The Blindfold » l.t au

By EvieNight

(Currently under revision and editing) An Intern at NBC, a crude Architect and lots of kink ❝He had a thing f... More

The Blindfold
one ✔
two ✔
three ✔
four ✔
five ✔
six ✔
seven
nine
ten
eleven
Important
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
epilogue

eight

2.4K 46 15
By EvieNight

(Ah, please vote and comment and lemme know what you think? Thank you either ways)

Dear Lucy: I'm so fallen in love with you rn 💋

P.S I know the dots between words must be annoying but Wattpad is overly sensitive about these things so...

~~

You're my favorite kind of night

~~

I didn't know what I was doing, really. I mean, what was I thinking? Taking those clamps with me and then getting finger-fu.cked in a room where anyone would see if they had access to security cameras. Maybe I don't regret it, but I surely don't like the sexual creature I turn to when I'm with him. Let me rephrase, when I'm touched by him.

I drove home that night with my head unclear. It was so unusual to be so distracted. Sure, I had no problem with sex without worrying about anyone's feelings, but I was giving him a bad idea about me. I had only been with two other lovers but nothing made my brain go insane like him.

He was toxic, and a part of me didn't trust him so much anyway.

I entered my apartment and went straight to the bathroom, taking a scalding shower and scrubbing my body-as if that would ever help me wash his scent off. I can still hear his voice; feel the sting between my thighs and that delicious feeling in my chest. I can still see his org.asm on my skin; I can still see his face when he came into the room.

Ugh! Not helping.

I slipped on a navy dress and loosened my hair, putting on makeup despite my slight dislike for it and put on my heels. I was going out, and I was going to dance. And I fucking was going to lose this trance I was trapped in.

I felt ridicules for tiptoeing out of my apartment, but I didn't know if was inside his apartment and I certainly didn't want to see him right now. I needed prove that I could have fun that was so intense but with other people, likely unnamed Louis. I greeted Derek hastily and got in my car, turning the engine and driving off faster than sane.

Dark Moon was one of the best clubs Downtown, and I knew the bartender, so when the bouncer saw me, he smiled and immediately let me in, while I was mindful to the protests of others waiting in line.

Inside, the music was deafening and the club was raging with shouts and people. I caught sight of George and waved, going to him when he beckoned me over. George was the first guy I met when I first got here-incredibly hot but unfortunately gay-and he'd been my best friend ever since.

"Oh girl, you look nice." I laughed and hugged him, smiling against his neck. He was my comfort. He went to the back of the bar and I hopped on one of the stools, taking the Jack and Coke gratefully. He leaned on his elbows and stared at me with mild amusement.

"What?" I asked.

"Tell me about him."

I coughed, "w-what? About who?" Christ, my throat burned.

"C'mon, Lola." He laughed. "You never come here unless there's a guy issue going on." I sighed and took a sip from the straw, debating whether I should refresh my memories of him.

"He's my neighbour," I glared at George when made a sound of amusement. "And he's ridiculously hot." I launched into some details including today's sexcapade.

"Ugh, so he's incredibly hot but not gay?" George whined and wiped a hand across his face. "Are you sure he's not bisexual? I could totally accept him fucking a pussy while I fuck his-"

"George!" I yelled and he laughed. "Fucking gross." I groaned.

"No it's not." He winked. "But tell me, what does he look like?"

"He's tall, broad shoulders and spiked hair and stupidly long fingers. A little tanned, maybe." I shrugged and he looked behind me, nodding slowly.

"So what's the problem?" he still looked behind me, and I wondered if he caught a good-looking guy and wanted to flirt.

"He's kinky-that's not the problem at all-but he's also driving me crazy. I don't think I could see him without feeling angry and excited. Are you listening?" I smack his arm and he groans, rubbing where I hit him.

"Sorry, doll. It's just that there's one hell of a hot guy dancing out there and he's delicious!" I turn to where he points and narrow my eyes.

Is that-?

Oh shit.

Universe, you've got to be fucking with me.

"Oh my god." I sighed and dropped my head between my arms, not sure whether I want to laugh and cry.

"What? What's wrong?" he asks and I raise my head to look at him, unable to control my laughter.

"It's him." George's head jerks back in shock and he gapes at me.

"That's your neighbour? Jesus fuck." His eyes look like they're ready to pop out of his head and I laugh, nodding. George straightens and I sigh, "he's coming our way, isn't he?"

"Mhmm." I turn my head to the other side and silently hope he doesn't know me.

A female laughter sounds next to me and then his voice comes out amused and sexy, like it always does. "Two blow jobs and three scotch fingers." I turn my head slightly to see George flustered, which causes me to chuckle lightly.

"Cherry?" Fuck, fuck, fuck. I ignored him and kept staring away, my heart hammering.

He was on the other side and standing in front of me with a surprised smile on his face. I managed to swallow down my drink without choking on it. He looked hot in black jeans and grey shirt. His hair was messy and the tattoos on his arms were intriguing beneath the lights.

"Lola? It's good to see you here."

"Likewise," I pushed my empty glass towards George and he scoffed. "Didn't expect to see you here." He leans against the bar and arches his brows, mouth curving in that mischievous, pantie-dropping smile.

"Yeah, well..." he licked his lips. "It's the weekend, so I usually go out with friends and-"

"Women?" I quirked my brow playfully and he winced apologetically, nodding his head.

"I'm an arse for going out with a woman when I've been touching you few hours ago, aren't I?"

No, but you're a slut more than I thought.

"No hard feelings, Louis. I'm not your girlfriend." I shrugged and he searched my face for a bit before nodding with a smile. But for the first time since I met him, the smile didn't reach his eyes. It looked as though he was forcing it.

I took my drink from George and sipped while Louis talked with the blonde and they both took their drinks and left. I never got to see her, but I only noted how short and blonde she was. George was in front of my face in less than a second, gaping at me and a flare of anger showing in his eyes.

"This is your neighbour? The guy who just had his fingers inside you few hours ago!"

"A little louder, maybe?" I hiss. "I don't think the entire club heard you."

He sighed. "I'm fucking pissed off, though. You're not dating and I know that, but doesn't he have a bit of respect for you? Fucking ass." I laughed and stroked his cheek, calming him down with a goofy smile.

"It's pretty fine, George. He can be as slutty as he wants to be. I'm convenient." He looked doubtful for a moment before nodding and moving away. I slid off the stool and wobbled a little on my feet before balancing myself. I headed straight to the bathroom, where a line full of girls waited.

I groan, leaning against the wall. A girl stumbled next to me and I reached my arm out to steady her. She giggled and thanked me, and something about her light-blue eyes was strikingly familiar it was unsettling. She looked so young I seriously doubted that she snuck inside the club somehow.

"Are you okay?" I ask and she nods, giggling again.

"I'm fine, really fine." She drawls and stumbles again. Christ. I steady her and she doesn't stop her giggling fits. Her eyes are unfocused but still stunning and her dress is black and barely covering her thighs.

I feel like a guardian when I have to wait for her to leave the bathroom and steady her as she wobbles on her feet. George eyes her with amusement and his eyes widen before he turns to gape at me.

"What?" I ask, anxious.

"She's-never mind." He waves his hand carelessly but continues to look at her with a grimace.

"So what's-"

"Charlotte!" I hear a voice too familiar behind me and groan inwardly.

"Hey, brother!" The blonde giggles and leans her back against his torso when he stands right behind her. He sighs and I blink at him, surprised.

The blonde is his sister?

Wait-the blonde is his sister!?

So when I thought he had been out with another girl to fuck her brains out, she turns out to be his sister? And who lets his sister get so drunk, anyway? She could be seventeen or something.

"Dad is going to flip when he sees you like this." He mutters and strokes her hair.

"She's beautiful." She giggles-again-and points at me. Louis chuckles and shushes her gently, biting his lower lip. I blush a little and turn my head away to hide it from him.

"I think I'm going t-to faint, Louis." She drawls and he sighs, cursing and carrying her over his shoulder. She squeals a little and he places his hand on her backside to keep her dress from hitching up.

"Byyyye." she waves with her hair swaying around her as Louis carries her out of the club and I laugh a little and wave back.

"Well," I snap my attention back to George, who's watching me with unrestrained amusement. "Turned out to be the sister after all."

"But she's so young! I bet she's barely turned eighteen." If not younger.

"She's in a club with her brother, how weird is that?" he shakes his head and talks to another bartender that has just joined him. "C'mon, Cherry. It's time to dance."

I smile, taking his hand and following him to the dance floor.

***

I've danced my heart out with George until I was sweating and my legs ached from being in heels too long. George was sober and I was shit-faced, so he drove me home around midnight and carried me in his arms while he fumbled with the keys in my small purse. I was murmuring and humming and tickling him in the ribs.

"Aw, for fuck's sake stop tickling me!" he complained and I laughed, snuggling against him. I was so tired and so sleepy I was on the edge of slumping in a deep, un-interrupted sleep.

"Lola, where are your keys?" George sighed and I laughed, shrugging.

"Humph! I can't search in that tiny hole and carry you at the same time."

"Let me help, then." I felt goose bumps cover my skin when I heard his voice and I peeked over George's shoulder in my unfocused state to see him shirtless with bunch of muscles adorned in tattoos.

I get drunk and still feel gooey when I see him? Unfair, Universe.

"Thanks." George huffs and I protest when I feel Louis's arms around my body. My dress leaves nothing hidden and I try to push the hem down with fumbling hands.

"Sorry, doll. But I have to find those keys." He says when I burn holes in his forehead with my glare and makes a sound of victory when he snatches the keys, dropping my phone at the same time.

I squeal and lash my arm out to hit him. Louis chuckles and steps back so I won't hit George. He puts the phone back in my purse and smiles apologetically, unlocking the door.

When he moves to get me, Louis smiles. "I've got her." George looks between us before nodding and throwing the keys on my stomach.

"Asshole!" I yell after him and he waves behind his back.

Louis carries me through the apartment and heads for the bedroom after he opens every door down the hall to find it. He places me on the bed and opens my closet.

"What a-are you doing?" I slur and he comes back with a maroon shirt and boy shorts-did he just search my underwear?-and sits on the edge of the bed.

I kick my feet when he takes off my heels and he grabs them both, shaking his head at me. I make a small sound of protest when he sits me up and peels the dress off me, leaving me in my underwear. His eyes flare with lust and he takes a deep breath, sliding my panties down my feet. My cheeks are flushed from the booze running in my system and from being naked in front of him and mostly vulnerable. My heart is beating so hard and so loud I bet he hears it.

After he slips the shirt over his head, I see him looking at the boy shorts with uncertainty before chucking them away. I'm drowsy and my eyes are so heavy when he pulls the covers over me and kisses my cheeks. He leaves the room and comes back with a glass of water and aspirins and sighs, ruffling his hair.

And then the lights are off, and I hear the door shut before I fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 0 20
Harry hides booze under his bed. What about it? *** AU: Harry has a problem with drinking and Louis desperately tries to get him to see that it's rea...
1.8M 71.7K 43
❝I want you to be my submissive.❞ In which a teenager named Harry Styles becomes Louis Tomlinsons' baby. {daddy kink} {light bdsm} THIS SUCKS AT FIRS...
10.6K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
1.7K 6 11
Dirty imagines about Louis Tomlinson.