๐Œ๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„ โœฉโ‚Šฬฃฬ‡. เฉˆโ™กหณ

By GOLDENSALMONROE

"๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐จ๐ง, ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โœบ * ยทใ€€ใ€€ใ€€... More

00
#01: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐ˆ๐๐’ ๐ˆ๐’๐'๐“ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐˜
#02: ๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐“๐‘๐˜๐ˆ๐๐†
#03: ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐†๐Ž๐‰๐Ž ๐’๐€๐“๐Ž๐‘๐” ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐”?
#04: ๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐๐“๐’ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†
#05: ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹๐’' ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐”๐“
#06: ๐‡๐„ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐“๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐‹ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
#07: ๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐…๐€๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐€๐‘๐˜
#08: ๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‘๐„๐€๐“๐’ ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž ๐–๐„๐‹๐‹
#09: ???'? ?????? ???? ???
#11: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ
#12: ๐‡๐„ ๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐’ ๐‚๐€๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐Ž๐–๐
#13: ๐Œ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐๐„ ๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐“๐„๐’
#14: ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐“๐€๐‹๐Š๐ˆ๐โœ
#15: ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐๐€๐๐˜
#16: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๐๐˜๐’๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐‘

#10: ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐”๐“๐„๐’๐“ ๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹๐’

1.1K 90 11
By GOLDENSALMONROE

˚
* *     ⊹ ˚ .   .
⊹ · ✧    * *
.    ⊹ ✦   ✵      *
* .  ·
.     *
.
˚
* *     ⊹ ˚ .   .
⊹ · ✧    * *
.    ⊹ ✦   ✵      *
* .  ·
.     *

.   · ✦

*       ·

* . •

"Mama...Mama...wake up!" Celeste groaned as she shook you gently. After working an extra hour at the burlesque hall, you came home and crashed into bed. Not to mention that you weren't much of a morning person.

"Cel, if you're late for school just get back in bed, a day won't hurt," you yawned while shifting underneath the comforter. "It's not that, someone's at the door," she informed you. "But I don't wanna get up!" you whined, pulling the blanket over your head. Celeste yanked the fabric back, a stern look was on her face. "Mama, go. You can come lay down after," she suggested.

Your eyes scanned the child in front of you, she managed to put on jeans, a white shirt, and a light blue sweater. Her hair was braided back with a full puff filling the back. You couldn't help but admire how independent she was. But you also knew that there was no winning when it comes to going back and forth with Celeste.

In this case, you had no reason but to check the door. You sluggishly sat up in your spot, meeting a horrified look from Celeste. "Ew, put some clothes on first!" She squealed, covering her eyes. You looked down to see the bra and black underwear on your body.

"Girl I gave birth to you, not many kids have a mom like you. Someone sounds ungrateful," you teased while slipping into the red silk robe Gojo had recently purchased for you.

"Ugh, I swear if it's nothing important, I'm gonna scream," you mumbled walking to the front door. You adjusted the magenta bonnet to sit properly on your head before opening the door. Yet, there was nothing there except the empty silence.

"Cel, I thought you said someone was at the door," you replied, turning towards her. Two arms snaked around your waist, pulling you into their chest. "Celeste, I thought you were better than this. Are you trying to trick my lady?" the voice taunted, your ears picking up on the tone.

You slowly tilted your head back, the color of a navy blue button-down entranced your eyes. "Gojo? What are you doing back so soon!" You smiled, returning his warm embrace. "I was able to finish everything up. Besides, I didn't want you to go another night without me bringing you home," he explained while pressing a kiss into your forehead.

"Why are you here Mr. Gojo?" Celeste inquired as she walked towards the two of you. "Well, I couldn't leave my rival to get too far ahead of me," he sneered, Celeste rolling her eyes in response. "She's my mom, she's gonna love me more."

You filled your cheeks with air, desperately holding back the incoming laugh burning the back of your throat. It was just like having two children around you...except one was a twenty eight year-old man.

"So, what do you have to do today?" Gojo began with a grin.

"I gotta drop Celeste off at school and I have classes. No time for a date today," you sighed disappointedly. "Oh...can I come along then? I'll be good!" Gojo assured as he looked into your eyes. "Um...sure! Just know it won't be as exciting as your normal day-to-day," you warned, peeling away from the embrace.

You watched as Gojo settled into the couch, Celeste creeping beside him. "Are you gonna take my mom out again?" She asked with furrowed brows. "No, but when I do, you're coming along. Just to see how hard the competition is," Gojo teased. Celeste stuck her tongue out at the man as she dropped into the cushion along him.

"So cute!" You mumbled softly before turning into the hallway.

゜♥。゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。゜♥。゚♡゚・。♥。

"Celeste, you go to a huge school!" Gojo exclaimed as he laced an arm around the waist of your red pleated skirt. "Come on guys, I'm gonna be late!" She huffed, dragging you up the staircase. The three of you walked through the hallway, all eyes on you.

The whispers of the other students filled your ears, the usual "Ms. Parker" comments shifted into who was now alongside you. "You can even make kids turn their heads, is there anything you can't do?" Gojo purred from behind you. A thin-lipped grin grew onto your face as you entered the office, it was nice having Gojo with you for a change.

"Isn't this a surprise, you're on time— and who's this Miss?" The receptionist pressed as she stood from her seat. "I'm her...soon to be boyfriend, Gojo Satoru," Gojo introduced with a smile. "Wait like the Satoru? Like on the cover of magazines?" She continued frantically.

"Uh, can I go to class now? My mom's busy too," Celeste interjected. The receptionist quickly collected herself and settled back into her swivel chair. You and Gojo both squatted down to meet Celeste's height. "Have a good day alright Babe, I'll see you later," you told her, placing a peck on her cheek.

"Don't do anything stupid, at least anything I would do," Gojo teased as he held her hand in his. "Got it and got it, bye guys!" She giggled before leaving for her class. The two of you waved goodbye to the receptionist and made your way back outside into the crowded hallway.

"Tell me something about last night, did my gift really trigger the dancer to be jealous?" Gojo questioned, his voice breaking the silence between you. "Probably but who cares? I loved it and that's all that matters Satoru," you reminded. He gave you a light squeeze of the hand and turned his gaze away from you.

Yet, there was another topic you wanted to address before returning back to the silence. "You wanna explain what a "soon-to-be" boyfriend is?" You brought up curiously.

"Sure, I'm basically your unofficial boyfriend. Give me a date or two more and you'll be all mine. But we can worry about that later, we have places to be and people to make jealous," he replied, pulling you closer to him. You leaned your head against Gojo's shoulder, a bright smile sprawled on your lips.

"Satoru, you're such a damn trip."

"I know, speaking of trips, Where does Celeste wanna go?" He redirected the conversation swiftly. "New York is her top place, why?" Gojo cocked his head back to meet your gaze, a smirk on full display.

"I wanna take her, duh."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.1K 26
โ˜ฝ "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐๐จ" โคท ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ /๐˜•...
89.6K 1.6K 28
โ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ, ๐™›๐™ช๐™š๐™œ๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™›๐™š ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ,โž โ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™, ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ...
18.3K 530 7
๐’๐€๐“๐Ž๐‘๐” ๐†๐Ž๐‰๐Ž ๐— ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ "๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
24.6K 897 12
โž๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€โž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- 30/06/2021 DISCONTINUED ๐‘๐„๐…๐‹๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ...