𝘁𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀

By itadoring

東京リベンジャーズ 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 ↳ 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀: 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 �... More

𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗦𝗛𝗨𝗝𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗠𝗔
𝗞𝗘𝗜𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗝𝗜
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗥𝗬𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗝𝗜
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗦𝗔
𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗞𝗜
𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗜
𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗬𝗔 𝗞𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗔
𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗥𝗔𝗡 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗜
𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗦𝗘𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗨 𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗜
𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗢𝗠𝗜 𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜
𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗔 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗬𝗔
𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗬𝗨 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗢
𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗥𝗬𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗝𝗜
𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗜
𝗡𝗔𝗛𝗢𝗬𝗔 𝗞𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗔
𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗔𝗞𝗜 𝗧𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗔
𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜 𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔
𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗡𝗢
𝗘𝗡𝗗
𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧!
𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗢. 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗠𝗘.
𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧!

𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜 𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗬𝗔

6.8K 156 117
By itadoring

𝖧𝖮𝖬𝖤𝖫𝖤𝖲𝖲

Nobody's pov

Y/n got off the train with her hand holding that of her seven-year-old brother.

« We're finally here» the girl said with a smile.

The station was quite crowded which only made her worry a little more, for fear of losing her brother.

« Let's go!» he exclaimed happy to be back home.

As they walked they also saw that few homeless people walking around or sitting in one spot begging for money.

« Neechan»

The girl had already figured out from that sad tone what he wanted to ask, but she pretended not to notice.

Not until he suddenly stopped.

« Alright» Y/n sighed and temporarily let go of his small hand, searching in her purse some change to give to someone with bad luck.

She looked around and saw a man with his head resting on his knees and hands holding a hat.

« Let's go» she smiled at him and they walked towards the man.

She put some 100 yen coins in his cap, and feeling the weight of the hat increase, the boy lifted his head and found the two siblings.

« Don't worry, everything will be fine. You're young and have your life ahead of you and I'm sure you'll find some work. Don't give up» she said a few sentences of encouragement as he looked at her confused.

All three of them turned their gaze to a group of guys who were laughing, or rather dying of laughter.

« Wow Takashi, is that what you do?» asks one with shoulder length black hair.

« It's not what you think» he says and stood up in a huff. He pulled out the coins and handed them back to the girl, who had turned red with embarrassment.

« I'm so sorry» she said bowing and then ran off with her brother.

« At least he gave you your money back» said the little one as he tried not to laugh.

« Shut up» she said in an almost angry tone.

« Don't come with me anymore» she added and looked behind, hoping they had gotten far enough away from them.

And sighed when she saw them walking down the street opposite of theirs and slowed her walk.

« Take it easy. He'll forget about this in a few days» her brother reassured her but she didn't listen to him.

Days went by and the only one who wanted to distract herself to forget that embarrassing moment was Y/n.

With all the things she had to do, it was easy to forget about it, at least during the day.

But at night, that moment haunted her mind as if that was the perfect time for her to remember all those stupid moments.

« Can I come too?» the seven-year-old asked when he saw his sister putting on her shoes, ready to go out.

« You can forget it» she replies angrily.

« Why are you so grumpy?» asks her mother, who had looked out the kitchen door, hearing her older daughter's high pitch.

« Do you want to go?» she asks turning to the little one and he nods.

« Go and if she says anything tell me» she added sternly.

A satisfied smile appeared on the lips of the brat who wasted no time and hurriedly put on his shoes.

« Where are we going?» he asks while taking his sister's hand.

« To the market» she replied in a bored tone.

« To do what?» his stupid question stopped the steps of the girl who looked at him with a glare.

« To sell you»

« MOM» he shouted but immediately Y/n's hand plugged his mouth.

« I was just kidding, shut up dickhead» he says whispering the last word.

They entered the market and Y/n made sure he didn't go far from her.

They walked around a few aisles until they got to the junk food section.

When she was about to pick up a packet of chips, another hand approached the same product.

She looked at the person and couldn't help but giggle nervously.

« You can have it» she said giving him a little smile.

He looked at her and smiled.

« It's okay. Go ahead» he says trying not to remember their first met.

« She's your sister!?» a little girl's voice caught their attention, and they saw Takashi's two sisters, talking to Y/n's little brother.

« Do you two know each other?» asked Y/n with a surprise tone.

« We go to the same class» said Luna.

« Are you guys busy later?» asked Mitsuya looking at her peer.

She was about to answer but immediately her beloved little brother stepped in.

« No we're free» he said with an innocent little face.

Now even though Y/n had other plans she couldn't say no, also because she didn't want to say no.

« So do you guys want to come to the park? I was taking my sisters there after shopping» he explained.

« That's fine» the two continued to look at each other and after paying for their groceries they headed to the playground.

While the three children played, the two teens sat on a bench, looking at them like retired old persons.

Although it was a little awkward at first, the two told each other a few things.

« We'll have to meet more often» Takashi says out of the blue, making the girl smile.

« Yes, you're right. We'll have to do this more often»

𝖯.𝖲.

𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 1𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋, 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆. 𝖬𝗒 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 ( 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖨𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗒) 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 13 𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾.

𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.7K 42
ajisai (あじさい) n. ❥ hydrangea [ shinichiro sano x fem!oc ] started: september 2022 ended: december 2022 Highest Rankings•ଓ.° #1 keizoarashi #1 blackd...
111K 5.5K 17
➥ FROGS. ❝ 遇见你是最美丽的意外。❞ various x fem reader published: 9 september 2021 completed: 19 december 2022
133K 5.6K 24
𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨. 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 �...